Texas Fishing Forum

Where am I

Posted By: lconn4

Where am I - 06/24/22 03:18 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:20 PM

Looks like the inside of the boat trailer connection ?
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:25 PM

I have zero idea but that’s actually a pretty cool pic!

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by TxDanFishMan

Ok smarty pants roflmao what brand rod, length, tip and brand and weight fishing line did I use to get through there to pull new wiring through? roflmao

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:30 PM

[Linked Image]

If you guys only knew half the [censored] that I’ve had to deal with on this canoe and trailer. bang

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:41 PM

Trailer had been sitting in shade for a couple of years and the wasps and hornets had made the inside their private bomb shelter. Used electrical tape and knot to tie new wiring to old to pull it through and old wiring broke at about two pounds of pull.. looked like rats or beavers had eaten through all of it.
Posted By: Glenn_S

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:42 PM

Did you skip your Senko in ther to get it through? Dang, it takes good accuracy for that!

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 03:52 PM

Decided to replace about half the deck, dumped the warped elephant tusk bumpers.. long way to go.[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Was hoping last night wiring was good and just needed new brake and turn lights… nope needed everything replaced.

[Linked Image]

Have had about as much fun as I can handle. I’ll be fishing this weekend but probably not from canoe.
bang
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 04:08 PM

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 04:43 PM

Since my rod was only 7 ft, and I needed to snake the line 9-10 feet … I had to use a coat hanger coming in from the other side to snag my loops in line on rod tip… just realized this might not have been legal today with court ruling.bolt

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by lconn4
[Linked Image]

Rustville, Oklahoma.
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 06:27 PM

Since my rod was only 7 ft, and I needed to snake the line 9-10 feet … I had to use a coat hanger coming in from the other side to snag my loops in line on rod tip… just realized this might not have been legal today with court ruling.bolt

[Linked Image]

LOL...I was about to ask. I bet there's a job market opening up for your services out there in E Texas.

bolt
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Where am I - 06/24/22 07:43 PM

Ok smarty pants roflmao what brand rod, length, tip and brand and weight fishing line did I use to get through there to pull new wiring through? roflmao

I'm gonna say Falcon Lowrider, 7', MH Fast, with 65lb power pro ?

I've done some trailer repairs in the past myself, yours is looking good thumb
Posted By: Flyfisherman

Re: Where am I - 06/25/22 03:31 AM

Ennis, Texas

Re: Where am I - 06/26/22 03:26 AM

I should have stayed home and worked on the trailer.. fishing today was a beating. Thought I was gonna die. Thank goodness there was a little wind part of the time. Went to Naconiche, on the water at 7:00 off the water at 7:00. Had three fish on all day... lost a 5 pounder early.. on craw trailer on underspin, caught one on a spinnerbait and one on 6xd. Had lots of pecks on swimbait but arm gave out and put it away after lunch. Feels good to be home.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum