Wonder what that cost him ?

Posted By: Mo

Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 07:15 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deshau...nduct-suits-attorney-says-160048467.html
I am guessing one million per case.

Mo
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 07:53 PM

Looks like the shakedown was pretty successful. Now he will face an NFL suspension. Tough year for him.
Posted By: DI

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 08:00 PM

[censored], hope he gets suspended for 10 years.
Posted By: BassFever

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 08:13 PM

Hope I never hear his name again.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 08:20 PM

Good riddance to the pervert- glad he’s not in Houston anymore. What a waste.
Posted By: wt luke

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 08:38 PM

GO BROWNS!!!!!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by HasBen
Looks like the shakedown was pretty successful. Now he will face an NFL suspension. Tough year for him.

Likely settlement was $8-10 million total and he received $45 million up front guaranteed in his contract.
Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/21/22 10:19 PM

I've never been to one of those places, but I know LOTS of guys that have. Wonder why it's ok for a 60 year old white guy, and not him. It's a shakedown for sure.

The thing i really don't understand is the kink to it all. The dude could get laid every hour on the hour just based on his position. But man, he sure had a thing for those massages. Kind of Jeffrey Epstein wish.
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/22/22 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by wt luke
GO BROWNS!!!!!

If it's Brown flush it down!!!... Dan flush_2
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/22/22 02:10 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/22/22 02:11 AM

I'm certain there is some legitimacy to enough of those cases to warrant the suits, where there is smoke there is usually fire. I bet it's gonna cost him $10,000,000 in settlements, and probably $40,000,000 is fines and suspensions. That being said he is certainly a P.O.S. and Cleveland is still where Q.B.'s go to die.
Posted By: Jon

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/22/22 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
[Linked Image]

roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Wonder what that cost him ? - 06/22/22 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by Brian Spagnola

I've never been to one of those places, but I know LOTS of guys that have. Wonder why it's ok for a 60 year old white guy, and not him. It's a shakedown for sure.

The thing i really don't understand is the kink to it all. The dude could get laid every hour on the hour just based on his position. But man, he sure had a thing for those massages. Kind of Jeffrey Epstein wish.

Are you comparing this to the Robert Kraft situation? And did you just make it racial?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum