Texas Fishing Forum

Walmart in the news

Posted By: uncle_bagster

Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 03:07 PM

Wallyworld will no longer sell Mypillow because they disagree with Mike Lindell's political beliefs, yet they continue to buy much of their merchandise from Red China.

https://kfor.com/news/walmart-pulls-mypillow-products-from-stores/
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 03:50 PM

Well, China is the spoon that feeds fat Walmart, pretty much everything they sell. And don't forget Amazon too. My friend who is in the import business was in talks to sell to Walmart and the contracts are written specifically for them and do not favor anyone else but them. Very lopsided contracts.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 03:53 PM

They just pandering to the liberal/rhino idiots out there, and there are many-
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 04:01 PM

When will the horror of covid let up enough that Walmart can go back to being open 24 hours? I know they have to do all that deep cleaning at night for our protection, but...
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 04:11 PM

We have lot of Crazy Mike’s pillows ordered them all direct from his website. They have held up great and are easily washable. You can also pu them in the dryer for 15 minutes and that revitalizes them as well.
Posted By: Jon

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Razorback
When will the horror of covid let up enough that Walmart can go back to being open 24 hours? I know they have to do all that deep cleaning at night for our protection, but...

I don't expect them to ever go back to 24 hours now that they have seen how they can get by with less people on the payroll. Probably still make close to the same sales volume.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 04:35 PM

Mike is going to need to sell a lot of pillows when he loses the lawsuits Dominion and Smartmatic filed against him.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Hard Rain
We have lot of Crazy Mike’s pillows ordered them all direct from his website. They have held up great and are easily washable. You can also pu them in the dryer for 15 minutes and that revitalizes them as well.

Yep, actually a great product. We have several at home and in the RV.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Mike is going to need to sell a lot of pillows when he loses the lawsuits Dominion and Smartmatic filed against him.

roflmao I don't see that happening, but keep on wishing nut
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 05:04 PM

Has he yet proven any of his claims of election fraud? He even said the election in Wyoming, which Trump won in a landslide, was rigged.

Once a crackhead, always a crackhead.

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford
Has he yet proven any of his claims of election fraud? He even said the election in Wyoming, which Trump won in a landslide, was rigged.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/17/22 05:52 PM

Months ago My Pillow didn't even make the top 10 pillow manufacturers.
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll take that as "No, the idiot crackhead has not shown any valid proof that the election was stolen."
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 03:56 AM

Wow, just look at all the greatness President Peebrain had unleashed on America. Record high gas prices, record inflation, record low approval ratings, stock market plummeting and he’s not even 2 years in yet. roflmao The president who made more Americans broke and depressed about the future. Even his fans can’t point out a good thing he has done so far.
Posted By: 1956Zebco

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Wow, just look at all the greatness President Peebrain had unleashed on America. Record high gas prices, record inflation, record low approval ratings, stock market plummeting and he’s not even 2 years in yet. roflmao The president who made more Americans broke and depressed about the future. Even his fans can’t point out a good thing he has done so far.

He did one good thing: made Jimmy Carter look competent.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 11:23 AM

Zero,use for Walmart. Just about never go there. I might go in another state when traveling but try to avoid it. Mainly crappy Chinese junk.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 12:39 PM

You must have been asleep.
They proved it the same day they proved RUSSIAN COLLUSION was true.
You don’t remember that?
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Fishspanker
Zero,use for Walmart. Just about never go there. I might go in another state when traveling but try to avoid it. Mainly crappy Chinese junk.

Same here, its an over priced five and dime store.

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

I'll take that as "No, the idiot crackhead has not shown any valid proof that the election was stolen."

When you say "crackhead", the first image that comes to 99% of people's minds is this. Another huge failure of your illustrious leader.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Walmart in the news - 06/18/22 01:22 PM

Mike Lindell is a great success story. You can rise up if you want it bad enough.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum