Texas Fishing Forum

Baby formula

Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Baby formula - 05/11/22 11:45 AM

Baby formula is getting harder to find.

Nationwide, 40% of the most popular baby formula brands were out of stock in the week starting April 24, up from 31% two weeks earlier, according to the latest figures from Datasembly, which tracks out-of-stock messages on retailers’ websites and apps. A normal rate is less than 10%.

story

How the hell did we get in this position?
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 11:47 AM

Brandon
Posted By: Space

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:00 PM

Time to diy.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:02 PM

IF, there was a shortage of baby formula 2 or 3 years ago during the previous administration, this would be a major headline and talking point on every lamestream TV channel and news outlet. Crying rivers of tears. But, apparently the current circus gets a pass.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Space
Time to diy.

Obviously not possible for everyone.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:06 PM

Putin's fault
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis
IF, there was a shortage of baby formula 2 or 3 years ago during the previous administration, this would be a major headline and talking point on every lamestream TV channel and news outlet. Crying rivers of tears. But, apparently the current circus gets a pass.

It’s no big deal to them or their liberal followers because they are in the baby killing business.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

It’s no big deal to them or their liberal followers because they are in the baby killing business.

Good point.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:38 PM

Baby formula will be fully stocked a month or so ahead of midterm elections.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 12:40 PM

I saw a lady on the news that drove an hour to find it. Part of the shortage is due to recalls of contaminated product. I told my ex to tell my son to start buying it when he can. His wife is due in 5 months. She said they don't know what kind to buy right now. I never thought about that but she knows better then I do.
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:00 PM

^^^^
This
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:05 PM

Brandon hates babies. If they can’t kill them with tongs they will starve them out.
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:14 PM

Buy yet this administration can send 40B to Ukraine. soap
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:20 PM

We got in this position cuz there was a recall . So people freaked and bought crazy and chunked the recalled . We had to switch cuz wife couldn’t find the kind jojo was used to . It will level back out but it won’t matter to us soon . She got teeth now lol steak time food
Posted By: HunterMatt

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
I saw a lady on the news that drove an hour to find it. Part of the shortage is due to recalls of contaminated product. I told my ex to tell my son to start buying it when he can. His wife is due in 5 months. She said they don't know what kind to buy right now. I never thought about that but she knows better then I do.

We had a great run with Similac Pro-Advance, well...still running for a little bit. Little bug turned 11 months last week.

It's what the hospital gave us, and she's cruised on it since. The Target and Costco brand is very similar, except they switch an ingredient or two.

Attached picture sim.jpg

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot7Six
Buy yet this administration can send 40B to Ukraine. soap

I know. Under the cloak of darkness, into the night, Congress approves another $40B for Ukraine to help keep its border. Meanwhile, illegal immigrant numbers increase exponentially through OUR border. ?????
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:36 PM

Breastfeeding
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:40 PM

An Abbott spokesperson told DailyMail.com Tuesday that 'thorough investigation' by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Abbott revealed 'infant formula produced at our Sturgis facility is not the likely source of infection in the reported cases and that there was not an outbreak caused by products from the facility'.

However, despite the findings of the investigation, the plant remains shuttered nearly three months later, fueling the nationwide baby formula shortage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...spite-companys-claims-facility-safe.html

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by forkduc
Breastfeeding

Obviously doesn't work for many people.
Posted By: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:17 PM

Didn’t back in the 50’s- 60’s people made baby formula with powdered milk and kayro syrup.
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Breastfeeding

If they can have a kid, they can breastfeed. I remember when I was an operations manager I had to set up a non-window lockable room as a breast pumping station at each facility in my region. If there is a will, there is a way.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Breastfeeding

If they can have a kid, they can breastfeed. I remember when I was an operations manager I had to set up a non-window lockable room as a breast pumping station at each facility in my region. If there is a will, there is a way.

No, no they can't. Also many need supplemental formula.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:38 PM

Breastfeeding

Wrong, good thing you’re not a Dr.
Posted By: bigrebar

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:39 PM

Breastfeeding

No, no they can't. Also many need supplement formula.

Correct Mr. Big Bob. Our daughter is currently breast feeding our first grand baby, and she is not, can not produce enough. She has to supplement with formula daily. Yesterday, I visited 2 HEB's, 1 Walmart, and 1 Brookshire's store and all of them were out of formula for the most part.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:42 PM

Breastfeeding

Back when I was Chief Research Scientist at Johns Hopkins University, we found through rigorous studies that men simply do not produce breastmilk. That was of course before I was Chief Neurosurgeon at the Mayo Clinic. After that I started the Microsoft company but sold it to some kid name Gates.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 02:46 PM

roflmao
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 03:00 PM

Breastfeeding

An idiotic thing to say-
Posted By: RO519

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 03:10 PM

Breastfeeding

[Linked Image]
I remember when you were wrong. It was 40 minutes prior to my post.

My son had to supplement with formula for 6 months because of a medication my wife had to take. Please, show me the way my wife could have breastfed my son.
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 03:17 PM

Breastfeeding

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 03:29 PM

You can milk anything with nipples, no....?
Posted By: 96speed

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 03:55 PM

Breastfeeding. Just like C Sections--Its more convenient so that's what most people/doctors choose to do. Sure, some people have more difficulty just like some people are fat because of thyroid problems.

Why is Walmart so big? Same thing. People want cheap and easy and there is no regard for long term consequence.

Formula is handed out and encouraged right from the hospital. I'm not knocking those that don't breastfeed, but its a choice for the most part.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by 96speed
I'm not knocking those that don't breastfeed, but its a choice for the most part.

No, no it’s not. There are tons of mothers who don’t produce enough. It’s way more common than you may know. My wife fed both ways for our 2 kids.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 04:46 PM

Has Mayor Pete weighed in on this post yet? confused 3

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Scoundrel

OMG

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 04:56 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 05:05 PM

We were lucky. None of my kids have ever touched formula. Wife breastfed all 4 kids. Should have seen her feeding my twins. Held them both like footballs under each arm and as soon as one was finished they would just pop off and roll over. They must have gotten that maneuver from me. Not happy to see the issues going on with the formula because even when it returns to the shelves, they will mark up the price. Inflation is already hurting Americans, why make the babies suffer even more.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford

[Linked Image]

That’s a very accurate pic of y’all, clap congratulations you finally got something right sir.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Scoundrel

I’d bet he’s a pro at milking.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost4BH
I'm not knocking those that don't breastfeed, but its a choice for the most part.

No, no it’s not. There are tons of mothers who don’t produce enough. It’s way more common than you may know. My wife fed both ways for our 2 kids.

Same reason most people are fat. Its a choice.

My wife had to supplement for a while until her supply could keep up. We supplemented with donor milk not formula. It was tough, challenging, and took a ton of persistence but worth it. Formula is better for business. Doctors, formula manufactures, etc. Follow the money.
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 05:56 PM

The story is in the WSJ. It is being covered nationally.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 06:08 PM

Breastfeeding

After breastfeeding me my mom said no more. The next 5 got warmed up cow's milk.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 06:28 PM

Same reason most people are fat. Its a choice.

My wife had to supplement for a while until her supply could keep up. We supplemented with donor milk not formula. It was tough, challenging, and took a ton of persistence but worth it. Formula is better for business. Doctors, formula manufactures, etc. Follow the money.

Supplementing with donor milk is weird, really weird.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 07:12 PM

This is all over the place . There’s no conspiracy behind any of this .
I’ll put it in butch terms...
They had a abdunt supply .
Covid hit so that put a damper on production.
Then there was a recall on specific batches . (It was making baby’s sick and I think one death)
The recall took a bunch off the shelves and out of the manufactures stock.
The shortage of it on the shelves caused parents to panic and over buy that kept it off the shelves.
The manufacturer is playing catch up to meet supply and demand and demand at the moment is beating supply .

Tah dah ! What do I win ?
Posted By: kjwolvy

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 07:25 PM

Theres a shortage of cat food. They're my babies.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam
Breastfeeding

An idiotic thing to say-

What did you expect, it’ll be followed by a “your momma” insult next..😆
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 07:46 PM

[Linked Image]

You posted a pic of a liberal….
Posted By: DI

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 07:51 PM

[Linked Image]

Is that the Allison chick who delivers coupons to mailboxes?
Posted By: TR176

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 09:05 PM

I heard a well researched and thoughtful analysis of this problem and at some level in addition to the normal Covid and supply chain stuff a major part of the problem is our entrenched do nothing, highly paid, and handsomely benefited brain trust at our do nothing FDA. It turns out little functionaries can shut down something as important as this.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 09:08 PM

When you say we, you are talking about much of the world.
Shortages are worldwide. Ours are due to much the same reasons there are shortages elsewhere.

But by all means, let make it political.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
Shortages are worldwide. Ours are due to much the same reasons there are shortages elsewhere.

Well, when your party of Q’s preaches fear and government control, then shuts down the global economy, this is what you get. So yeah, your party and their like in across the globe caused this.

Your whole schtick has to be an act. There is no way someone is this dumb without trying. It’s simply not possible.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 09:38 PM

Under Biden, people are so afraid they will panic at the least little thing. They hear a chance of a shortage, and they run to the store and buy everything on the shelf whether they need it or not.
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 09:46 PM

And who says paying people to stay at home on the couch for so long wasn't a good idea?

We've trained a generation of people to realize that going to work is totally overrated and unnecessary. It's much more fun to play on the phone, sleep late, or watch TV in the living room.

Staying at home is the new going to work.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:03 PM

Breastfeeding. Just like C Sections--Its more convenient so that's what most people/doctors choose to do. Sure, some people have more difficulty just like some people are fat because of thyroid problems.

Why is Walmart so big? Same thing. People want cheap and easy and there is no regard for long term consequence.

Formula is handed out and encouraged right from the hospital. I'm not knocking those that don't breastfeed, but its a choice for the most part.

C-Sections are more convenient? How do you figure? I am genuinely curious to hear your reasoning, because it sounds like you're talking out of your [censored].

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by RO519

C-Sections are more convenient? How do you figure? I am genuinely curious to hear your reasoning, because it sounds like you're talking out of your [censored].

Sure wasn’t convenient when my wife had our two kids, the first one was a tough deal for her to get over. Several on here talking like they have a clue and really don’t know their [censored] from a hole in the ground.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:15 PM

Sure wasn’t convenient when my wife had our two kids, the first one was a tough deal for her to get over. Several on here talking like they have a clue and really don’t know their [censored] from a hole in the ground.

Ours was an emergency and lives were in the balance.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:22 PM

Well, when your party of Q’s preaches fear and government control, then shuts down the global economy, this is what you get. So yeah, your party and their like in across the globe caused this.

Your whole schtick has to be an act. There is no way someone is this dumb without trying. It’s simply not possible.

Who had the reins until Jan 2021? The first shut down by you know who was from March to the end of April 2020.
https://www.modernhealthcare.com/government/trump-calls-shutdown-until-april-30

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finan...ecks-to-be-increased-to-2000-per-person/
The first and second stimulus checks were also by you know who but won't repeat it. He didn't like that Congress made them $600 instead of $2000 as he requested but he went ahead and signed for it.

I can remember who what where. I believe your calendar is off by a year and you don't know who did this.

The good thing for me is I did not back either of them. I did not agree with any of the two checks and a large part of the give aways. You may have too but you just won't blame who was behind it, for political reasons I suspect.
Trump couldn't have done anything bad unless you had your eyes open.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:25 PM

Luckily ours wasn’t an emergency but the Dr said there is no way that kid is coming out of there and we are going in to get him.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:32 PM

I thought it very Trumpian that the president held back the first stimulus checks so that they could add his letter telling everyone that he sent them money.

[Linked Image]

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:36 PM

Did you deliver that to yourself Cliff?

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:38 PM

That [censored] has no business in this thread. F'n loser.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:40 PM

Bite me
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:40 PM

Who had the reins until Jan 2021? The first shut down by you know who was from March to the end of April 2020.
https://www.modernhealthcare.com/government/trump-calls-shutdown-until-april-30

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finan...ecks-to-be-increased-to-2000-per-person/
The first and second stimulus checks were also by you know who but won't repeat it. He didn't like that Congress made them $600 instead of $2000 as he requested but he went ahead and signed for it.

I can remember who what where. I believe your calendar is off by a year and you don't know who did this.

The good thing for me is I did not back either of them. I did not agree with any of the two checks and a large part of the give aways. You may have too but you just won't blame who was behind it, for political reasons I suspect.
Trump couldn't have done anything bad unless you had your eyes open.

Howie H. Or Jo J.?

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:42 PM

Bite me

This wasn't directed at you, sorry. It was directed at cliff. cheers

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 10:43 PM

Bite me

This wasn't directed at you, sorry. It was directed at cliff. cheers

All good sir, was wondering about that.

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 11:17 PM

No. I did not want it as I said. I gave mine away and I live in Grand Prairie and worked in Arlington.
Either way I don't think you were curious, just poking fun.

I am curious if anyone will admit Trump messed up on the Cares Act and all the free money or if they are going to keep up with giving him a free pass on it.

So far, two years later its as if a Democrat was president in 2020 when the free money started.
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Baby formula - 05/11/22 11:30 PM

A bunch of old codgers discussing who can or can't breast feed...This is why I log on every day. Where else would a man of little experience in this subject receive such knowledge???
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
A bunch of old codgers discussing who can or can't breast feed...This is why I log on every day. Where else would a man of little experience in this subject receive such knowledge???

Why not? They're all experts on womens reproductive matters as well.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Nickbyrd

Lol I see what you did there ……..

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 02:31 PM

I have never murdered or raped anyone, or burglarized a home or business, or bought or sold illegal drugs. The next time I receive a jury summons I am not going to show up. When deputies come and get me, and take me before the judge, I am going to tell him/her that they don't need me to serve on a jury deliberating any of those crimes. After all, since I have never actually been any of those things I am not allowed to form an opinion about them.

I'm sure it will work out well for me.

By the way, have you ever been President? If not, how can you possibly have an opinion about Trump or anyone else? Stay in your self-appointed lane, bro.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 03:15 PM

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gop-rep-illegal-migrants-pallets-baby-formula

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 03:48 PM

That’s [censored] splat

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:12 PM

One of the local libcarls will be along shortly to tell you illegals deserve it more.
Posted By: Notaguide

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:15 PM

I've switched to whiskey and Benadryl. No issues here.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:29 PM

Life in Brandonworld America just keeps getting better and better.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:54 PM

They had a abdunt supply .
Covid hit so that put a damper on production.
Then there was a recall on specific batches . (It was making baby’s sick and I think one death)
The recall took a bunch off the shelves and out of the manufactures stock.
The shortage of it on the shelves caused parents to panic and over buy that kept it off the shelves.
The manufacturer is playing catch up to meet supply and demand and demand at the moment is beating supply .

very nice

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:57 PM

That [censored] has no business in this thread. F'n loser.[/quote]
Bite me[/quote]

This wasn't directed at you, sorry. It was directed at cliff. cheers[/quote]
All good sir, was wondering about that.[/quote]

get a room

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 04:58 PM

One of the local libcarls will be along shortly to tell you illegals deserve it more.

don't you want them strong
to do the hard work

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by butch sanders

to do the hard work

I’d bet you were dropped Head first more than once.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:18 PM

My sons heart rate was rising and both he and my wife were starting to run a fever after 12 hours of labor... but hey, 96 speed just thinks she took the convenient route...
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:26 PM

First kid was a C section because she wouldn't come out. I was like we should have done this 10 hours ago. So it made the next kid an auto C section. The planned C section is great. At least for me it was and I'm a me person.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:35 PM

Sure. Its pretty logical if you think about it. Few doctors want to spend hours in labor encouraging a natural birth. Its exponentially more convenient to have a C-section. Surgeons like to cut. That's why they are surgeons. People literally schedule c-sections all the time. They absolutely have their place but many times its simply convenience.

Get the woman on her back and let the doctor dictate all the shots. Plenty of information out there if you care to watch. Business of Being Born was an interesting documentary if you want to start somewhere.

The healthcare industry as a whole isn't bad, but it is a business.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:37 PM

Sounds like all them free loading infants better step it up and get a damn job and fend for themselves. Stop relying on formula. They need to be eating solid food. Back in my day infants had jobs at 2 months old and were eating solid food. This younger generation is just weak.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Sounds like all them free loading infants better step it up and get a damn job and fend for themselves. Stop relying on formula. They need to be eating solid food. Back in my day infants had jobs at 2 months old and were eating solid food. This younger generation is just weak.

i could change my on diaper

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 06:56 PM

to do the hard work

I’d bet you were dropped Head first more than once.

which one of those preachers you were touting
taught you to act like this

if we ever meet i can show you how momma dropped me

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 07:04 PM

Act like what? There’s no sin for calling a fool a fool. I don’t yell attack attack like you book writing friend, anytime you’d like to try to show me I’m game but I’m not really into wrestling a senior citizen with dementia, think that’s against the law isn’t it? roflmao
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Razorback

I have never murdered or raped anyone, or burglarized a home or business, or bought or sold illegal drugs. The next time I receive a jury summons I am not going to show up. When deputies come and get me, and take me before the judge, I am going to tell him/her that they don't need me to serve on a jury deliberating any of those crimes. After all, since I have never actually been any of those things I am not allowed to form an opinion about them.

I'm sure it will work out well for me.

By the way, have you ever been President? If not, how can you possibly have an opinion about Trump or anyone else? Stay in your self-appointed lane, bro.

LOL was it the old codger that set you off? Stay in your lane Bro? This is exactly what I was saying.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 08:02 PM

Biden is taking care of the problem. Illegals first, Americans last.

“ Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative.

"They are sending pallets, pallets of baby formula to the border," Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., said in a video posted to Facebook Wednesday. "Meanwhile, in our own district at home, we cannot find baby formula."

Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 08:07 PM

Good news for you Bigbob, Biden is helping you get some formula.....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...teps-to-address-infant-formula-shortage/

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by HasBen
Biden is taking care of the problem. Illegals first, Americans last.

“ Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative.

"They are sending pallets, pallets of baby formula to the border," Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., said in a video posted to Facebook Wednesday. "Meanwhile, in our own district at home, we cannot find baby formula."

Got to take care of the future voters.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 08:16 PM

LOL was it the old codger that set you off? Stay in your lane Bro? This is exactly what I was saying.

I'm not "set off". I can slap down stupid arguments in my sleep.

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 08:19 PM

Good news for you Bigbob, Biden is helping you get some formula.....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...teps-to-address-infant-formula-shortage/

Am I supposed to be impressed? hmmm
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Baby formula - 05/12/22 09:32 PM

PSA - If you go to them adult exotic dancing clubs, go in the afternoon vs. prime nighttime. They usually feature the c-section talent in the afternoons…the cover charge and everything is cheaper. Thank you
Posted By: TR176

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
First kid was a C section because she wouldn't come out. I was like we should have done this 10 hours ago. So it made the next kid an auto C section. The planned C section is great. At least for me it was and I'm a me person.

Our c section was because the doc had an early Tee time not to mention a payment on his airplane.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 03:20 AM

have the kid suck on the nip
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 03:43 AM

I wonder what I ate as a baby? I don’t think they had formula.

I think every parent will figure out an answer.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

crayons?

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 04:50 AM

I’m not trying to stir up no chit but I’d pay good money to watch you old geezers go at it . Senior citizens fight club first one to not have a heart attack or bust a hip wins
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

crayons?

Chalk.

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 02:38 PM

I’m not trying to stir up no chit but I’d pay good money to watch you old geezers go at it . Senior citizens fight club first one to not have a heart attack or bust a hip wins

I climb to the top of a 32 story building
3 times a week
I think I will be ok
Posted By: Mark C

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 02:45 PM

Don't forget about the constitutional law scholars and viral immunologists we're blessed with as well. roflmao

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 02:53 PM

Over the years I never failed to let anyone who wanted to try whipping my arse get his shot at it. In my last job I had several try.

I'm not sure why you bring it up and what any of that has to do with baby formula.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 02:58 PM

3 times a week
I think I will be ok

Did you think he is talking about a climbing contest?

Re: Baby formula - 05/13/22 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam

3 times a week
I think I will be ok

Did you think he is talking about a climbing contest?

no
he is talking about injuries

when you climb like this
i am not to worried about breaking my hip
or having a heart attack

if you want to get in shape
come climb with me
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum