Texas Fishing Forum

How soon they forget.

Posted By: T Bird

How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 05:07 PM

Talking about Saudi Arabia, lack of oil production and the fact we saved their a** from Saddam Hussein. Need to tell them unless they supply Europe with oil at a fair price there will be no further military sales/assistance from the U.S. either now or in the future. Need to play hardball with these ungrateful sons with no fathers.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 05:19 PM

Good plan. Lets get it done.
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 05:27 PM

Not going to happen.
Posted By: JCBYEN

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Talking about Saudi Arabia, lack of oil production and the fact we saved their a** from Saddam Hussein. Need to tell them unless they supply Europe with oil at a fair price there will be no further military sales/assistance from the U.S. either now or in the future. Need to play hardball with these ungrateful sons with no fathers.

This Administration wants this to happen. Everything negative happening is by design. FJB
Posted By: RayBob

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 06:01 PM

If we don't supply them the ChiComs or Ruskies will. And will probably put bases there for their protection. Global markets even for military stuff.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by JCBYEN

This Administration wants this to happen. Everything negative happening is by design. FJB

Best watch the political stuff. I had 2 members go off on me the other day for putting a political post here and that got the thread moved to the Bunker. Short fuses around here lately.
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 06:26 PM

Great plan, but it will take backbone by the senile one. Has anyone seen any sign of backbone since Trump?
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by JCBYEN

Best watch the political stuff. I had 2 members go off on me the other day for putting a political post here and that got the thread moved to the Bunker. Short fuses around here lately.

Just tell 'em you like their hair, shoes or dress. They'll be eating out of your hands.
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 06:56 PM

Ultimatums are rarely a good negotiation tactic.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Dyer

Only when the weak are giving the ultimatums

That’s like the rattlesnake giving one to the roadrunner snake gets beat every time
We have the greatest snake in office we have ever had
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Ted Dyer

Only when the weak are giving the ultimatums

That’s like the rattlesnake giving one to the roadrunner snake gets beat every time
We have the greatest snake in office we have ever had

I don't understand your analogy, but refusing to sell them weapons is only effective if we are the only source of advanced weaponry and we're not.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 08:23 PM

I wish we would focus a little more on fixing our own country before we run out and try to fix other countries. It's easier to help and you are effective if you have your own stuff together first.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
I wish we would focus a little more on fixing our own country before we run out and try to fix other countries. It's easier to help and you are effective if you have your own stuff together first.

+1
Posted By: Sailor1180

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 09:58 PM

You are aware, who's running this clown show !! freak
Posted By: pchapin

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 10:35 PM

Bet Zelenskyy wishes now that he had agreed to investigate Hunter when he got the Perfect phone call.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: How soon they forget. - 04/11/22 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by BThomas
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

+1

+2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum