Texas Fishing Forum

50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada

Posted By: otay michael

50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 05:35 AM

AMAZING protest, folks line the highways cheering them on...
https://rairfoundation.com/uprising...f-hope-for-the-entire-world-live-thread/

Let's go Brandon!
Posted By: Fishcharmer

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 12:38 PM

Right on ..Right on.! " Power to them"..
Posted By: Patrnflyr

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 12:45 PM

Trudeau called a “fringe group”
Posted By: RayBob

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 12:46 PM

It'll be pretty tough to make changes in the Commie Canuck gubmint.

So many sheep in Canada with the "gubmint is my daddy" cradle to grave mentality. My understanding is there is also a convoy going east to west. Just saw the video on the link that is posted of Moncton, NB. This is about 80 miles from Mrs RayBob's hometown.

Looks like the truckers and a huge blizzard will get to Ottawa about the same time.

Trudeau is a POS.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 01:56 PM

Man this thread got shut down quick over on the other fishing forum. 😆
Posted By: AirForceAngler

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

Yeah, I saw that. I guess it didn't fit Comrade Al's agenda.
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 02:47 PM

Mandating vaccination against Omicron is not about the virus. Plain and simple
Posted By: Mulejockey1

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by AirForceAngler

Yeah, I saw that. I guess it didn't fit Comrade Al's agenda.

Man he sure is set on spreading misleading numbers. Sad to be honest.
Posted By: donothin

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 02:52 PM

So say the fascist.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
It'll be pretty tough to make changes in the Commie Canuck gubmint.

So many sheep in Canada with the "gubmint is my daddy" cradle to grave mentality. My understanding is there is also a convoy going east to west. Just saw the video on the link that is posted of Moncton, NB. This is about 80 miles from Mrs RayBob's hometown.

Looks like the truckers and a huge blizzard will get to Ottawa about the same time.

Trudeau is a POS.

All correct statements! How 'bout it eh hoser? thumb cheers
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:05 PM

Love that Trudeau is hiding in his basement. Fringe group my are.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:10 PM

Comrade blackface Trudeau is a steaming pile of [censored].
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by donothin
So say the fascist.

Antifa and BLM peaceful protests.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Allison1

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:37 PM

50,000 Truckers?
Sounded like fewer than a thousand showed up.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
50,000 Truckers?

Literally the longest convoy in history. roflmao
Posted By: WiscoBrent

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 03:59 PM

I started the thread on the other site. He banned me this morning for calling him out, and quickly deleted the thread.
If you didn't see it there was 2 pages of people showing support for the Truckers. Al posts and says he is against the Truckers and calls it a covid thread and closed it.
Funny thing is he was the only person to bring up covid. I called him out on that and asked him what the problem was. Asked him if he couldn't handle 2 pages of people disagreeing with him, or didn't he want to see another 8 pages of support.
He should change his name to Al from Germany.
Posted By: beartrap

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by WiscoBrent
I started the thread on the other site. He banned me this morning for calling him out, and quickly deleted the thread.
If you didn't see it there was 2 pages of people showing support for the Truckers. Al posts and says he is against the Truckers and calls it a covid thread and closed it.
Funny thing is he was the only person to bring up covid. I called him out on that and asked him what the problem was. Asked him if he couldn't handle 2 pages of people disagreeing with him, or didn't he want to see another 8 pages of support.

never have understood why he doesn't have a forum similar to the bunker where political or controversial threads could be moved to.....his forum could be a lot better if he hadn't banned so many contributors over the years...
Posted By: Gungle

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:16 PM

This is a good video on the subject. Looks like it will be well over the 50,000 estimate!

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gungle
This is a good video on the subject. Looks like it will be well over the 50,000 estimate!

But allison said only a thousand showed up.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by donothin
So say the fascist.

The only racist activity has been on the left in this country

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap

never have understood why he doesn't have a forum similar to the bunker where political or controversial threads could be moved to.....his forum could be a lot better if he hadn't banned so many contributors over the years...

Cause he can’t stand anyone with an opinion other than his. He loves to bash America- but he’d have nothing without Americans.
Posted By: The Searchers

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:28 PM

50,000 Truckers?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mulejockey1

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:39 PM

Cause he can’t stand anyone with an opinion other than his. He loves to bash America- but he’d have nothing without Americans.

^^^^^^Fact.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Searchers
50,000 Truckers?

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 04:44 PM

Bring IT!!!

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 05:41 PM

Funny. So you think the Freedom Convoy that is protesting mandated Covid vaccinations is not about Covid?
Or politics? At the head of the forum is says "Drop into the Lounge to discuss just about any topic you can think of EXCEPT POLITICS !".

I have been there since 2004 and knew the rules all along. Since we are less picky here I post stuff that would get me thrown out there but I understand the rules.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 05:43 PM

*were
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 05:44 PM

10-4 good buddy... Dan thumb
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 05:56 PM

Is this convoy bigger than the one Snowman formed to save Bandit in Smokey and the Bandit Pt. 2?
Posted By: Gusick

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:00 PM

Do Canadian truckers do yoga?
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:03 PM

So its a convoy of Canadian truckdrivers who don't want to get the vaccine and don't want to be tested before entering the U.S. from Canada?
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:16 PM

Funny. So you think the Freedom Convoy that is protesting mandated Covid vaccinations is not about Covid?
Or politics? At the head of the forum is says "Drop into the Lounge to discuss just about any topic you can think of EXCEPT POLITICS !".

I have been there since 2004 and knew the rules all along. Since we are less picky here I post stuff that would get me thrown out there but I understand the rules.

You fit right in with Al and those at BBC. It’s the liberal fishing site. Al controls everything there just like a liberal does, only post thing that promote or protects the liberals ways.
It use to be a pretty good site but the #1 rule is do not say anything bad about liberals.
Rule #2 is kiss Al’s @ss every chance you get.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones

You fit right in with Al and those at BBC. It’s the liberal fishing site. Al controls everything there just like a liberal does, only post thing that promote or protects the liberals ways.
It use to be a pretty good site but the #1 rule is do not say anything bad about liberals.

Rule #3 When in doubt refer back to rule #2.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:27 PM

From what I understand, Canadians who enter Canada and cannot prove they are vaccinated will need to prove they meet their 8 day test requirement. If they show symptoms they will be isolated.
Any foreigners will be turned around if they cannot prove they have been fully vaccinated.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones

Another comedian. I just go by the rules and don't whine about not being able to break them.
You seem to have a problem with that.

Posted By: Westside.

F Canada

From what I understand, Canadians who enter Canada and cannot prove they are vaccinated will need to prove they meet their 8 day test requirement. If they show symptoms they will be isolated.
Any foreigners will be turned around if they cannot prove they have been fully vaccinated.

This makes no sense- vaxed people can still spread Covid. At this point it’s all about control.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.
F Canada

Preach it!

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:44 PM

This makes no sense- vaxed people can still spread Covid. At this point it’s all about control.

I agree that vaccinated people can spread Covid. I also believe that they are more extreme than they need to be.
But would their policy lower the chance that Covid can spread. Surely IMO. Its their decision and looking from the outside I don't know if their public supports it or not.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 06:46 PM

nobody cares how long you have been on this site .
What you don't seem to understand is the Canadian trucker convoy is just one tiny piece of this messed up supply chain issue . When any Government steps in and takes stupid actions that eliminate ALL the efficiencies of global systems ---- you get huge delays , one on top of another , on top of another . It raises prices significantly throughout the chain of supply .
In the semiconductor business , the Malaysian Government has put so many restrictions on workers , it has caused a 6-8 delay in JUST shipping --- at a 300% price increase .
When politicians like Biden , Trudeau , Buttplug , Harris start mandating policies with ZERO ability to understand how it affects the private sector ---- It''s just plain STUPID .
TRUMP would have solved the COVID issue by adding therapeutics in a huge way and the supply chain issue would have been solved by letting the private sector open up and regain it's efficiencies.
Posted By: 572Fitter

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy

Exactly

nobody cares how long you have been on this site .
What you don't seem to understand is the Canadian trucker convoy is just one tiny piece of this messed up supply chain issue . When any Government steps in and takes stupid actions that eliminate ALL the efficiencies of global systems ---- you get huge delays , one on top of another , on top of another . It raises prices significantly throughout the chain of supply .
In the semiconductor business , the Malaysian Government has put so many restrictions on workers , it has caused a 6-8 delay in JUST shipping --- at a 300% price increase .
When politicians like Biden , Trudeau , Buttplug , Harris start mandating policies with ZERO ability to understand how it affects the private sector ---- It''s just plain STUPID .
TRUMP would have solved the COVID issue by adding therapeutics in a huge way and the supply chain issue would have been solved by letting the private sector open up and regain it's efficiencies.

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 07:23 PM

I posted to a covid thread on the "other" site. It was about peoples experience with the "rona". I said I wasn't vaxxed, caught the "rona" a couple months ago. I've worse head colds. My post was gone in no time. A guy asked where my comment was and old Al said he wouldn't have anyone making light of this virus! I simply told the truth about my experience. Does truth not matter anymore?
I'll never their web doorway again!
Posted By: AirForceAngler

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 07:51 PM

I posted to a covid thread on the "other" site. It was about peoples experience with the "rona". I said I wasn't vaxxed, caught the "rona" a couple months ago. I've worse head colds. My post was gone in no time. A guy asked where my comment was and old Al said he wouldn't have anyone making light of this virus! I simply told the truth about my experience. Does truth not matter anymore?

Truth and facts don't matter if they don't fit the lib agenda.
Posted By: gander

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 09:49 PM

Same here except it was a local talk page on Facebook. I was suspended for 30 days because I was spreading false information...except it WAS true...Liberals have no tolerance for differing information or in my case FACTS
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by gander
Same here except it was a local talk page on Facebook. I was suspended for 30 days because I was spreading false information...except it WAS true...Liberals have no tolerance for differing information or in my case FACTS

HOW DARE YOU TWO HAVE A MILD CASE!!!!
Posted By: otay michael

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:33 PM

now this good news. Convoy to start in US (Calif. to DC)...

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...oy-heading-to-washington-after-ottawa-2/
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:34 PM

Trump said you would miss him.
Posted By: romeroxl1200

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:43 PM

Only nut jobs would miss a politician...They all screwed things up.....comical how many believe the BS about elections, vaccines, masks....yet they believe Adam and eve, the rib BS, the burning bush, parting of the seas and the dude came back to life.....some funny shtuff, hysterical.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:47 PM

life is short, even yours.
you can get all the answers in the next one.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: 50,000 truckers 'freedom convoy' in Canada - 01/29/22 10:52 PM

What other fishing forum
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum