Texas Fishing Forum

The TCH thread(s)

Posted By: pacertom

The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 03:59 AM

Ya know..... I figured this needed its own thread vs buried in a comment somewhere so here ya go. Sitting at the computer, all packed for Basschamps this weekend and ready for bed....... And a little buzzed on Delta 8 so I can sleep well. I copied my reply to Rescue because I know there's a bunch of guys out there just like that. Scared of the "wacky tobacky" but tried one of the many new versions and it just didn't feel right. I know, that was me too until I found what worked for me and I know for a fact, I am a better person for it. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.... Here's the quote and an older thread on the Delta 8 stuff (Mild THC sold in Texas)

Originally Posted by pacertom
Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
I'm always amazed at the people that say weed calms them or helps them concentrate or makes them sharper. I'm not doubting it one bit, those things just amaze me because what little experience I have with that stuff didn't do any of those things to me. I'm sure I fall into the lightweight category in that regard.

And we all had our first beer as a teenager.....it gets much better(spiritually, creatively, more loving to my family etc,..etc.....) when you know what feeling is about to come vs a "what the heck is gonna happen" anxiety.

At 20 years old - "I got high" and had laughs with my buddies. Did stupid $hit
At 52 years old - "I experience clarity" and reflect on my life......and vow to do better. I'm not selling the benefits, just telling you that the right dosage is calming, relieves my joint pain and makes me a better person.

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/14054817/1
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 04:04 AM

Never tried TCH Is it better than THC?
Posted By: ShinerInTx

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Darin S.
Never tried THC. Is it better than THC?

You almost had it...

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by ShinerInTx
Originally Posted by Darin S.
Never tried THC. Is it better than THC?

You almost had it...

Lol...I fixed the TCH-THC after seeing this and everyone that now sees this thread will be scratching their heads. But yeh, he almost had it!
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 04:57 AM

clap
Posted By: lconn4

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 05:31 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 12:02 PM

I guess I just got to expand my mind, maaaaannnn
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 12:13 PM

I had a buddy who was an expert on mushrooms. His first wife died from eating them. His second wife died from a severe concussion. She wouldn’t take her mushrooms.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/14/21 12:50 PM

I guess I am in the same boat as a few on here. When I think of weed I think of my HIGH school days. Getting weed was easier than getting alcohol, same affects less the hangover.

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/18/21 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
I guess I just got to expand my mind, maaaaannnn

All good buddy.... Was just spilling my experience with it. Its def not the stuff we grew up with.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/18/21 12:27 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Get it?
Posted By: markson

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/18/21 04:20 AM

Delta 8 Texas legality update posted Friday 10/15/2021

https://montgomerycountypolicerepor...-users-dshs-delta-8-is-illegal-in-texas/
Posted By: lconn4

Re: The TCH thread(s) - 10/19/21 04:39 AM

[Linked Image]