Texas Fishing Forum

NFL Pride Night

Posted By: HasBen

NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 01:27 AM

“ The Washington Football Team will host its inaugural ‘Pride Night’ tomorrow during its Week 2 matchup against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football, according to D.C.’s Metro Weekly. The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington and LGBTQ marching band DC’s Different Drummers are scheduled to perform.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washington-football-team-host-nfl-inaugural-pride-night
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 01:43 AM

They just can't get enough pride
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 01:51 AM

Just another reason that I don't watch the NFL anymore. They probably don't miss my viewership one bit but then I don't miss their B'S either
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:13 AM

Baseball 1st now football!
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:14 AM

They should be forced to stay and watch the game.
Posted By: Kicker16

Hmmm, guess I'm glad I have other plans.
Posted By: Team Skeeterless

I quit!! flush_2
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:22 AM

I thought a group of lions was a pride noidea

Maybe it should have been the Detroit gang hosting pride night.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:24 AM

I love football have played and or watch as long as I can remember but man the NFL sure makes it hard for me to keep that love for the game and wanting
to watch.
Posted By: lowew79

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:37 AM

i thought some of you all said you were gonna quit watching football last year because of nonsense like this?
Posted By: TCM3

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I thought a group of lions was a pride noidea

Maybe it should have been the Detroit gang hosting pride night.

frkazoid
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by HasBen
The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington and LGBTQ marching band DC’s Different Drummers are scheduled to perform.”

This is what all you whiners get for complaining about Gladys Knight…hope you enjoy your ghey!
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:49 AM

NFL broadcasts continue to obliterate all other TV programming

The Cowboys & Bucs kickoff game reached a six-year high in both TV viewers (24.81 million) and multi-platform audience (26.4 million).

Week 1 of the NFL season averaged 17.4 million viewers across the NFL’s various platforms, up 7% from last year and the league’s second-largest opening week average in the past five seasons.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by steve hummert
Just another reason that I don't watch the NFL anymore. They probably don't miss my viewership one bit but then I don't miss their B'S either

Yep. This ^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Kicker16
I love football have played and or watch as long as I can remember but man the NFL sure makes it hard for me to keep that love for the game and wanting
to watch.

Nailed it
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:59 AM

The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington

I have been away from the game for a few years.... Is this what they changed the Redskins to
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 05:55 AM

I haven’t watched an NFL game in years and because just me not watching has caused a 19.7% dip in the Nielsen ratings. I haven’t watched an NFL game since Monday and will not watch one again until Thursday night. That way I won’t comment on every game but swear I quit watching since Kaepernick kneeled during the anthem and others started kneeling during the anthem afterwards. Isn’t that the way 95% of the boycotters on here do it? They haven’t watched a game in years but know everyone’s score and record‼️❗️

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by outfishdya

I have been away from the game for a few years.... Is this what they changed the Redskins to

I thought the G-men were the New York Football Giants?
Posted By: lconn4

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 06:27 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:29 AM

Football: Started many years ago by real men who were real gladiators, honored the flag & what it stands for, tough as nails, meaner than the devil himself & played for the love of the game. How times have changed, we now have pre-madonnas that demand way too much money, think they are above the law, don't know if they are real men or not, do not honor the flag, try to influence a belief just because others are doing it & now this. I have better things to do with my time than watch this [censored] unfold on live TV. Rant over.
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark
I haven’t watched an NFL game in years and because just me not watching has caused a 19.7% dip in the Nielsen ratings. I haven’t watched an NFL game since Monday and will not watch one again until Thursday night. That way I won’t comment on every game but swear I quit watching since Kaepernick kneeled during the anthem and others started kneeling during the anthem afterwards. Isn’t that the way 95% of the boycotters on here do it? They haven’t watched a game in years but know everyone’s score and record‼️❗️

You may be right but I haven't watched an NFL game in 4-5 years and you can take that to the bank! I stopped before Krapperneck did his thing.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 10:46 AM

Got to admit. They couldn't have picked a better match up for this event. Two of the gheyest teams in football.
Posted By: Dognot

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 11:11 AM

This ^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: flee fly

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 11:11 AM

NFL started going down hill when the halftime act was more important than the game
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by flee fly
NFL started going down hill when the halftime act was more important than the game

When Janet flashes an inadvertent T-bomb at ya....I'd say halftime things are looking on the up! And when J-Lo and Shakira get up there on stage and roll around...I'M IN! What football game?
Posted By: patriot07

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 11:55 AM

I get a kick out of how much the boycotts bother some of you. I watched exactly one full game in the last 3-4 years. I had buddies at work who watched and often I ended up hearing the scores and a few game highlights. I haven't bought any cowboys gear in that time and won't anytime soon. I started watching again this year because my mom did after my dad's illness and she wanted a distraction, but carp like gay pride night is making me rethink that. It's not that I want to boycott anymore - it's just hard to convince myself to be interested in an organization that's so strongly opposed to the values I have. There's a reason ratings are down - part of it is that the product on the field is not half of what it was a decade ago, and part of it is that they're jamming their liberal politics in your face at every opportunity. How could you blame anyone for not watching? I don't know of anyone who said they would boycott and is watching anyway. Maybe point them out? Or if they're talking about folks like me, they're just wrong. Not sure, but it's really not hard to not watch.

As for the cowgirls, they'll never be competitive while JJ is involved. He needs to move on to something he has a clue about, because that isn't winning football games.
Posted By: Flip Flop Fisher

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 12:35 PM

a chorus is singing. Can you not enjoy the performance without knowing the sexual orientation of the members?

asking for a friend
Posted By: Tyler Kalishek

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 02:15 PM

Sounds ghey
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Yep. This ^^^^^^^^^

What they said. barf on their pride.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 03:13 PM

Isn't Ratz a big WFT fan?
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Isn't Ratz a big WFT fan?

I believe he also follows LGBTQ marching band DCs Different Drummers....
He probably has tickets to this event
Maybe he will live blog for us
Posted By: T Bird

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 04:32 PM

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by YEE_YEE
They just can't get enough pride

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by lowew79
i thought some of you all said you were gonna quit watching football last year because of nonsense like this?

I used to watch 4-5 games per week between college and NFL. Not sure I watched 5 games total, either of the past two years. And I refuse to purchase or wear their attire.
Posted By: The Searchers

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 07:11 PM

Our country is just getting so so weak. I am embarrassed
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 07:19 PM

“ The Washington Football Team will host its inaugural ‘Pride Night’ tomorrow during its Week 2 matchup against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football, according to D.C.’s Metro Weekly. The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington and LGBTQ marching band DC’s Different Drummers are scheduled to perform.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washington-football-team-host-nfl-inaugural-pride-night

These guys will also be attending the camp fires around the TFF get together camp
Posted By: T Bird

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1

These guys will also be attending the camp fires around the TFF get together camp

shocked bolt
Posted By: lowew79

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Flip Flop Fisher
a chorus is singing. Can you not enjoy the performance without knowing the sexual orientation of the members?

asking for a friend

My counter to that is that I DIDN'T care about their sexual orientation until THEY did. Why can't it just be a men's choir? THEY called it a GAY men's choir. So who brought up sexual orientation first? And who is being discriminatory by excluding heterosexual men from participating?
Posted By: Canino

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:20 PM

I used to watch quite a few games including pretty much any NFC East team that was on. But I haven't watched any games at all since I cut the cord several years ago. I don't care about over-the-air local channels enough to buy even a cheap antenna, and I'm not paying extra to stream the current NFL nonsense. I do look at scores and standings online after the weekend, that's the extent of my NFL patronage now.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by lowew79
Originally Posted by Flip Flop Fisher

asking for a friend

My counter to that is that I DIDN'T care about their sexual orientation until THEY did. Why can't it just be a men's choir? THEY called it a GAY men's choir. So who brought up sexual orientation first? And who is being discriminatory by excluding heterosexual men from participating?

Exactly. They could call themselves the "Sodomites Dirt Road Band."

But hey, that is the NFL weirdos for ya.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:25 PM

Or how about The Backdoor Boys.
Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 09:30 PM

I can hear it now from the light in the loafers section: "Oh boys, number 66 is my favorite tight end!"
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/16/21 10:10 PM

They will be providing the Johnson & Johnson jab tonight .

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/17/21 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider

You may be right but I haven't watched an NFL game in 4-5 years and you can take that to the bank! I stopped before Krapperneck did his thing.

I believe you, now convince that heathen son of yours‼️❗️🏈🏈🏈🏈
Posted By: RickS.

Re: NFL Pride Night - 09/17/21 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by YEE_YEE
They will be providing the Johnson & Johnson jab tonight .

roflmao
© 2022 Texas Fishing Forum