Texas Fishing Forum

Salesforce SJW idiot

Posted By: D.O.C.989

Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 12:51 PM

If this clown is so offended by Texas, why doesn't he just order his business in Texas closed down. Just blowing smoke I think.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 12:53 PM

Silly..... some adults aren’t capable of adulting
Posted By: donothin

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

Totally agree. Examples are Governor, Lt. Gov, Attorney General and Ag Commish.
Posted By: PondFish

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by D.O.C.989
If this clown is so offended by Texas, why doesn't he just order his business in Texas closed down. Just blowing smoke I think.

Is there a back story I'm missing??
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by PondFish
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989

He is offering to move employees needing reproductive rights? to move out of Texas on his dime

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by donothin

roflmao OK Carl roflmao
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:57 PM

If a Go Fund Me is set up that will 100% guarantee that anyone so upset about this that he/she/it wants to move from Texas will actually leave and never come back, I'll contribute.

"This is DEVASTATING!!! I so want to get knocked up and then kill the baby in this state, but now Texas has shattered my dreams! This is the worst! The worst, I tell you! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

WTH? Are there people out there who yearn to get pregnant and then have abortions? Use freaking birth control if you're that worried about it.

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 01:58 PM

People and libtards aren't that smart razorback ^^^^^
Posted By: lowew79

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:00 PM

I just wish Americans had fought for getting our fellow citizens and military equipment out of Afghanistan with as much fervor as they are fighting to kill babies.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:02 PM

People and libtards aren't that smart razorback ^^^^^

Smart and Liberal/Democrat should never be used in the same sentence, unless of course referring to what they don’t have
Posted By: bshort

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:03 PM

If you really want a laugh, watch some of the commercials supporting keeping California's governor in office.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:09 PM

I didn't see none of them tuck their tail and run to Washington.
Talk about the inability to be an adult.

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by lowew79
I just wish Americans had fought for getting our fellow citizens and military equipment out of Afghanistan with as much fervor as they are fighting to kill babies.

amen, amazing how some of these girly men will fight for murdering babies but don't care about Americans dying...... you know where their allegiance lies....... men in skin only, woman on the inside
Posted By: donothin

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:25 PM

Freedom of choice, except when you are not.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:29 PM

SJW taking choices away from Americans, 1 choice at a time.....
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:33 PM

Some people make a very valid argument for abortion without even realizing it. You would be one of those people.

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:35 PM

roflmao Carl just go BURNED roflmao
Posted By: COFF

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:35 PM

amen, amazing how some of these girly men will fight for murdering babies but don't care about Americans dying...... you know where their allegiance lies....... men in skin only, woman on the inside

Please do not disrespect women that way. My wife is all woman, and she'd kick your arse for comparing any of those p***ies to her.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:44 PM

Totally agree. Examples are Governor, Lt. Gov, Attorney General and Ag Commish of kalifornicate or new yak

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by COFF

Please do not disrespect women that way. My wife is all woman, and she'd kick your arse for comparing any of those p***ies to her.

roflmao
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 03:59 PM

Whose freedom? Evidently not the baby, the most vulnerable humans ever. Make the right choices and don't get pregnant makes a lot more sense
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by PondFish

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/salesforce-move-employees-texas-abortion-law

Re: Salesforce SJW idiot - 09/13/21 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by the skipper

Whose freedom? Evidently not the baby, the most vulnerable humans ever. Make the right choices and don't get pregnant makes a lot more sense

See, you're missing the point Patriot. To be a libtard means you get to do whatever you want with no consequences ....... that's what this is really about.......create life?.... nah, not interested, let's just destroy it and lie to ourselves that it wasn't anything to begin with and keep on humpin every guy with a pulse. There is no responsibility.... just terminate and get back after it. It's the libtard way. No consequences for anything.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum