Texas Fishing Forum

Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City

Posted By: Dan90210 โ˜ฎ

Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:37 PM

A local pastor spotted a bigfoot walking across his field in Royce City. Its been all the rage in the community. As far as bigfoot videos go this one is pretty good and the guy reporting is not known to be a crazy. Although his name is Ironman and he does play in a Christian heavy metal band... but thats normal right.

Anyone seen anything? Not sure what we are seeing in this video but its interesting. Thing moves so fast I have to think its something truly unusual or the video is sped up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAItT9zMJjM
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:42 PM

Can't see much

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
Can't see much

If you get into that video about 2 mins they clean it up some and there is more detail.

Still its just something on two legs moving really fast. Hard to even tell how big it is. Could be just a dude wearing a jacket and hood. But it does move oddly fast and the dude says it was reddish and hairy and huge... so who knows.

Now that I think about it, maybe its a dude in a jacket or suit on a segway? Would explain how it moves so fast.

Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:52 PM

This is all I need to see, Bigfoot lives
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:55 PM

Royce City isn't exactly in the middle of nowhere. Where does an 8 foot apex predator hang out and hunt its massive caloric needs down without getting spotted...several times? Is it just out of its range and wandered all the way to Royce City? If not, where are the rest of these things that would enable a breeding population? That would necessitate more than just a few creatures, unless we are at the literal last of the species, and it has retired to Royce City.

I wonder if Ironman has considered the possibility of it being a skinwalker.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Floon Swenson
Royce City isn't exactly in the middle of nowhere. Where does an 8 foot apex predator hang out and hunt its massive caloric needs down without getting spotted...several times? Is it just out of its range and wandered all the way to Royce City? If not, where are the rest of these things that would enable a breeding population? That would necessitate more than just a few creatures, unless we are at the literal last of the species, and it has retired to Royce City.

I wonder if Ironman has considered the possibility of it being a skinwalker.

These questions are stupid. Come back with something that makes sense, and we might entertain them. You know nothing.
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:15 PM

Well, Iโ€™m convinced .
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:19 PM

Was he wearing a Mask? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Teeners boat
Was he wearing a Mask? [Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:34 PM

This seems eerily familiar to me. The excessively brisk pace, the overall blurriness of the event and finally the fact that it is infrequently witnessed. hmmm who_knows hmmm

noidea I got it! It's like when the wife runs naked from the shower to the closet to get dressed!!!!
Posted By: Derek ๐Ÿ

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:42 PM

Do you think Big Foot and the mountain lion that was spotted out that way are friends? Like they share a den and stuff?
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:45 PM

More than likely someone riding a horse down in a ditch.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Derek ๐Ÿ
Do you think Big Foot and the mountain lion that was spotted out that way are friends? Like they share a den and stuff?

Thatโ€™s hot!

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:51 PM

I'm thinking if we can't find this Royce City yeti, then Grand Prairie is up the creek when it comes to locating that fugitive cobra.

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by BThomas
More than likely someone riding a horse down in a ditch.

Or a bigfoot on a horse.

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:53 PM

I'm thinking if we can't find this Royce City yeti, then Grand Prairie is up the creek when it comes to locating that fugitive cobra.

The cobra has a twitter. NBC and DFW Scanner have communicated with him.

https://twitter.com/cobragrand?lang=en

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:53 PM

We need Matt Moneymaker and his therm on the case.

Wood knocks, howls, donuts placed in likely lanes of travel...there needs to be a plan.

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:56 PM

That was an instant follow...and from there I learned that there is also a page for the Grand Prairie Opossum.
https://twitter.com/OpossumGrand
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 04:59 PM

wait,
did you hear that?

did you guys hear that?

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 05:02 PM

That was an instant follow...and from there I learned that there is also a page for the Grand Prairie Opossum.
https://twitter.com/OpossumGrand

roflmao

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 05:33 PM

That lion was shot and killed 5 days later.

Bigfoot must be much better at hiding than the lion. That lion was filmed twice and shot and killed within 5 days.

Be safe out there noble giant of the woods! Our mountainous gorilla like ally has to watch his back or he might get smoked.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 05:49 PM

Video is inconclusive

Well. At proving itโ€™s anything that doesnโ€™t exist.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 07:02 PM

Its fake as soon iy said its carrying a deer, his big hairy arse aint gonna catch and kill any deer.

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bass-N-Buck Master
Its fake as soon iy said its carrying a deer, his big hairy arse aint gonna catch and kill any deer.

Maybe he found it dead by a road?

People see them often hanging out near roads in remote areas... dead deer or hog make a mighty satisfying meal for a squatch. The smaller squatch likely prefer coons and such. Roadkill is likely a primary food source at certain times of the year.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 07:28 PM

Big foot is vegetarian. He may have been helping the wounded deer to saftey
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Bigfoot Filmed in Royce City - 08/26/21 08:16 PM

Sounds like a poacher in a gilet suit
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum