Posted By: justme1581

REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:22 PM

https://thelibertydaily.com/cdc-admits-covid-vaccines-dont-work/
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:29 PM

You believe that?
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:32 PM

Just don't know what to think anymore I'm just going to keep on truckin...
Posted By: AirForceAngler

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:52 PM

huh
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:52 PM

How can they work if the CDC keeps pushing the wearing of masks for the vaccinated????
Posted By: AirForceAngler

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
How can they work if the CDC keeps pushing the wearing of masks for the vaccinated????

Even if your vaccinated, you can still carry and spread the virus. The CDC wants vaccinated people to wear masks to prevent spreading to the unvaxxed. I'm thinking, I made the decision to get my shot and if someone else made the decision to not get it, screw 'em. I'm not putting on my mask for someone else.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by AirForceAngler

Even if your vaccinated, you can still carry and spread the virus. The CDC wants vaccinated people to wear masks to prevent spreading to the unvaxxed. I'm thinking, I made the decision to get my shot and if someone else made the decision to not get it, screw 'em. I'm not putting on my mask for someone else.

cheers
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 10:07 PM

Pretty simple, life has choices.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 10:07 PM

Problem with that attitude is that any spread only prolongs the issue.
I hear a lot of that. To heck with it. That is part of why its still here.
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/29/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
Problem with that attitude is that any spread only prolongs the issue.
I hear a lot of that. To heck with it. That is part of why its still here.

+1
Posted By: Mark C

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Ted Dyer
You believe that?

you mean you don't trust thelibertydaily.com? roflmao
Posted By: chickenman

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 12:11 AM

" And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where are why cant the experts say we know that this virus is in fact it's going to be or excuse to know is why the drugs approved are not temporarily approved and but permanently approved, that's underway too"

Nothing to be concerned about.
Posted By: tangledup3

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 12:12 AM

I can’t understand why the govt insist on mask and vaccines while they open the borders to unvaccinated and untested illegals and spreading them throughout the U.S. and putting them up in hotels on our dime. The only way to make sense of this is to accept that the Biden administration is purposefully trying to ruin the country. Seems he is planting future illegal voters all over the country.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by tangledup3
I can’t understand why the govt insist on mask and vaccines while they open the borders to unvaccinated and untested illegals and spreading them throughout the U.S. and putting them up in hotels on our dime. The only way to make sense of this is to accept that the Biden administration is purposefully trying to ruin the country. Seems he is planting future illegal voters all over the country.

All in the Demorat's plan.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:04 AM

It’s the ever moving goal line, nobody has a fricking clue; but they all want to act like geniuses.

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:16 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trickster

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:17 AM

Well...This kinda chit has been going on for a while. About 60 years.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:22 AM

Flu vaccine works for some and some it doesn't

No vaccine is 100%

If you want it get it, if not don't get it (unless your employer forces you into getting it)
Posted By: n2ratfishin

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:25 AM

Agreed, but I enjoy working with the troops part time to quit. The mandate came down from DC yesterday for most military instillations to mask up again.
Posted By: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 02:29 AM

I don’t believe anything I hear and half of what I see!!
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 03:06 AM

It only took 180 years after the vaccine to get rid of smallpox.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
It’s the ever moving goal line, nobody has a fricking clue; but they all want to act like geniuses.

It’s the death of expertise.

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by grout-scout

It’s the death of expertise.

Valid point sir.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mark C
Originally Posted by Ted Dyer
You believe that?

you mean you don't trust thelibertydaily.com? roflmao

🤣🤣Exactly, I don’t get my daily news from The Liberty Daily. As a matter of fact I’ve never heard of that news.🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 04:08 AM

Very valid point.
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 04:39 AM

And I'm not putting up a false flag mask for you to feel cozy.
Posted By: Canino

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by CKINCAID
And I'm not putting up a false flag mask for you to feel cozy.

Why not? It's just for two weeks. You know...two weeks to flatten the curve...or something...
Posted By: Zipster

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 01:49 PM

Go to Americas's frontline doctors .org it will tell you all you need to know about the vax.
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 03:27 PM

Isn't that conclusion from the CDC based on a vaccine made in India that is not even approved in the US? CDC has no credibility anymore. The way they handled this whole thing is atrocious. They were the one who guaranteed us in the beginning this could not be transmitted between humans. Fauci is an even bigger clown than the CDC leaders.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 03:30 PM

The vaccines are all approved for emergency use authorization.
Have been ever since they started giving them in December.

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
The vaccines are all approved for emergency use authorization.
Have been ever since they started giving them in December.

Approved by whom? It’s certainly not the FDA and if you’re going to tell us that it’s “approved for emergency use by the FDA”, then why don’t they fully approve it without the “emergency” part?

Some same it’s a vaccine, some say it’s not, some say it’s “medicine”...nobody knows what it really does.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: REALLY??????? - 07/30/21 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark

Very valid point.

And any attempt at rebuttal is completely avoided
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum