Texas Fishing Forum

You make the call..

Posted By: Sawhorse

You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:10 AM

If you try to take a chunk out of the arm of a police officer (like the Walmart patron does at 5:09 mark)...should the LEO send a solid right hook back at you (like the LEO does at the 5:10 mark)? I say yes.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:19 AM

Nah.....she's cuffed.....just sweep her feet and pin her.....not hitting any woman in the face when she's cuffed up

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Nah.....she's cuffed.....just sweep her feet and pin her.....not hitting any woman in the face when she's cuffed up

To do that^ (definitely if it was a man) it would have to be trained into me. The foot sweep and pin isn’t part of my fight or flight wiring.
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:48 AM

She chose violence and he obliged.
But seriously, nothing he could have done would have had a calm rational outcome. They were hell bent on causing a scene.
Posted By: Sailor1180

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:49 AM

Being cuffed, didn't seem to deter her from inflicting harm, on the officer.
I'd knocked her smooth out, as well. Man or woman.
wise up...
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:52 AM

I would lose my job that day
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:53 AM

Resisting is never a good thing once they do all bets are off they dont respect and it needs to be brought back to their attention.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:53 AM

Shocker another video with non compliance.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 04:57 AM

if your gonna act like an animal , you should expect to be treated like an animal ---doesn't matter male , female ,
Posted By: lconn4

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:10 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by lconn4
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Sailor1180

Being cuffed, didn't seem to deter her from inflicting harm, on the officer.
I'd knocked her smooth out, as well. Man or woman.
wise up...

Wise up??.....bruh sarcastic
Posted By: teamplayer

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 06:35 AM

Officer had every right to protect himself even if she was cuffed. She chose violence, she got violence. If she had not resisted, complied with officers directions, there would have been no problems. Imagine that.
Posted By: skeeter

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:14 AM

wow...how loud can two woman get
Posted By: RATZ

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by teamplayer
Officer had every right to protect himself even if she was cuffed. She chose violence, she got violence. If she had not resisted, complied with officers directions, there would have been no problems. Imagine that.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 11:00 AM

I've never had the temperament to be a cop. I would be national news within the first year for effing someone up.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 11:00 AM

No pity. None.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 11:45 AM

She's lucky it was only a glancing blow.
Posted By: Wool E. Booger

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 01:04 PM

The health complications from a human bite justify the smack in the face in my opinion. My vote is yes, justified !!
Posted By: beartrap

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 02:23 PM

if we don't come up with something to stop this resisting arrest,we gonna have big problems....already they can't find enough applicants to fill police dept. vacancies and it's only going to get worse...
Posted By: 572Fitter

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 02:29 PM

They must teach that behavior in dem gheto schools
Posted By: lanman71

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
She's lucky it was only a glancing blow.

No doubt.

She chose violence. She got really lucky she didn't get a lot more.
Posted By: Flags

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 02:47 PM

In this day and age of AIDs and other diseases transmitted by body fluids such as saliva a bite can be very dangerous. I'm not sure that I would have punched her though. Not saying he didn't have the right to do it, but the image is bad and a bad image never works out to the cops favor. He should have had her face down on the ground before it got to that point. Slam them down and slap a set of cuffs on the ankles. That female cop just standing there was basically worthless, should have helped the guy get that bimbo on the deck rather than stand there watching. But that is what happens when you have to provide quota hires to keep the masses happy.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 03:22 PM

Suddenly, she complied.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 03:24 PM

I wonder how the baby is doing
Posted By: bshort

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 03:31 PM

Ehh, looks like an effective distraction strike to me that resulted in the intended compliance. Have to look past the whole female thing, as some of my worst altercations have been with females. Also, as seen, a handcuffed person is not incapable of hurting you and are not in complete control of them. Hopefully, they held it there until they could get an immobilization device on it.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Adamcik
She chose violence and he obliged.
But seriously, nothing he could have done would have had a calm rational outcome. They were hell bent on causing a scene.

Yep. The frenzy is uncontrollable. Cell phones, blabber screaming, chaotic writhing, bucking, kicking, biting. Hysteria spreads like a school of sandbass breaking the surface. Now, a follow up tonight will result in some stores looted and cars set on fire. Awesome behavior.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:13 PM

Posted By: JackMason

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:37 PM

Pure trash! Woman or not, she deserved what she got, hell who knows what that was these days!
Posted By: COFF

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 05:48 PM

Anybody else notice that Walmart has flip flops on sale for $0.98?
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 08:36 PM

And the guy telling the cop take off your badge. Lol
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 08:45 PM

Im very disgusted that he hit it only once....
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:38 PM

I think the knee to neck would’ve been appropriate.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:53 PM

What did I just watch? roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:55 PM

Why must a segment of society act so wild and crazy?
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: You make the call.. - 07/11/21 09:58 PM

Entitlement syndrome
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Wool E. Booger
The health complications from a human bite justify the smack in the face in my opinion. My vote is yes, justified !!

X2. Probably a tetanus shot, round of antibiotics and possibly get AIDS tested for the next 6 months.
Posted By: TR176

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by COFF
Anybody else notice that Walmart has flip flops on sale for $0.98?

I would made off with a pair during the distraction.
Posted By: bshort

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Originally Posted by Wool E. Booger

X2. Probably a tetanus shot, round of antibiotics and possibly get AIDS tested for the next 6 months.

As to the aids, depends on the viral load of the subject. Hepatitis would be easier to contract.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 12:21 PM

She didn't get equal rights , should have got a left too
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
No pity. None.

This.
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 07:30 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: You make the call.. - 07/12/21 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
if your gonna act like an animal , you should expect to be treated like an animal ---doesn't matter male , female ,

I am in this group

Re: You make the call.. - 07/13/21 03:22 PM

The most disturbing thing is those offenders are not masked. The amount of particulate matter being sprayed into the atmosphere during their very animalistic and non evolved behavioral fits is astronomical
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: You make the call.. - 07/13/21 04:34 PM

I don't think I would have socked her like he did, but it is worth noting that a shot like that to the brachial plexus will drop a man three times her size like a falling oak. The whole side of your body, from your shoulder down to your foot, just totally hiccups and gives out. I don't know if that was what he was aiming for, but if so, he scored a bullseye.
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: You make the call.. - 07/13/21 04:39 PM

I watched it again. I don't think he threw that as a punch. Looking at his hand, that looks like an intended nerve strike to the BP. He's not even making a fist - he is hitting with the tip of his thumb.

I'd bet this guy has been through a PPCT course or two.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: You make the call.. - 07/13/21 05:05 PM

Don't know what causes it but some folks can't reason how to act before things even get to that point. Worked with a client, a true monster, in state hospital that almost killed (brutally beat) a police officer while he was handcuffed. Will probably never get out no matter how he behaves from now on. Had everyone on edge when he walked past you. I could write a book on the things he did. Got special treatment from staff because he was so intimidating.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum