Texas Fishing Forum

Round Rock hotel lobby shooting

Posted By: waitinforabite

Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 03:41 PM

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...269-b12633da-2887-473f-ab25-c709f461e639

Last Monday morning the hotel across the parking lot from me had an officer involved shooting, Luckily only the perp was killed but very scary for the guests and employees. I walked over to see what was going on and ended up on the evening news. The dead suspect was previously in prison for robbery. Very relieved this did not become another mass casualty event.

Attached picture jeremy news pics (2).jpg
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 04:04 PM

First I heard of it. Glad no innocents were hurt.
Posted By: waitinforabite

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 04:21 PM

At the press conference with RR police chief the first question asked by reporter was did the officer attempt to de-escalate, I thought that was funny and I give credit to the chief for not losing his composure.
Posted By: Keystone

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 09:06 PM

Wow I was in Round Rock last two days...UIL baseball...tournament..Malakoff won State
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 09:20 PM

I didnt know a hotel kept enough cash to rob
Posted By: bshort

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
I didnt know a hotel kept enough cash to rob

I've seen people robbed at gunpoint for a crappy free Obama phone......
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by waitinforabite
At the press conference with RR police chief the first question asked by reporter was did the officer attempt to de-escalate, I thought that was funny and I give credit to the chief for not losing his composure.

I would have answered that the officer quickly de-escalated the situation by shooting the suspect dead.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut

I would have answered that the officer quickly de-escalated the situation by shooting the suspect dead.

roflmao
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Round Rock hotel lobby shooting - 06/13/21 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut

woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum