Texas Fishing Forum

Checking Up…

Posted By: Pilothawk

Checking Up… - 05/13/21 01:12 PM

Being an older person living alone it is so helpful to have someone call daily…

In my case, it is a guy in India who calls. He is very concerned about my car’s warranty.
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 01:15 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 01:45 PM

Do you want us to call you daily to check in on you?
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 01:48 PM

I get those calls from numbers all over the country, of course the numbers are spoofed. I wish bad things on those scumbags
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pilothawk

Being an older person living alone it is so helpful to have someone call daily…

In my case, it is a guy in India who calls. He is very concerned about my car’s warranty.

I’m going to give you credit where credit is due. That’s funny as hell. I don’t just mean funny on the olds scale, which is really easy grading. That’s full on, non olds funny.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 02:57 PM

LOL good post I split up my coffee didn’t see that coming LMAO
Posted By: Holzer

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 02:59 PM

I guess I'm right there with you Pilothawk. Except for the alone part.
My wife thinks I'm crazy for taking those calls.

Used to get calls to by medications. One time, I asked the caller to sell me morphine.
Well of course he could and it was FDA and USA approved of the highest quality. I didn't even have to go through my Dr.

I've also had some interested conversations with the ones that would actually step away from the scam and talk. Sad thing, these people really believe that they are trying to help Americans.
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 05:51 PM

yep I got the newest concerned call today...my social security acct had some suspicious activity and I need to respond or the magistrate would lock me up and my SS account frozen...:) Like the car warranty they are helping keep my SS account safe from evil doers.
Posted By: Kentucky

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 06:08 PM

They call me all the time. I tell them that I have a 2012 f250 with 208,000 miles on it and they hang up on me. Then someone else will call me the next day.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 07:21 PM

clap
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Checking Up… - 05/13/21 07:26 PM

Wow, even PilotHawk has his moments of funny

PS: You owe me a monitor sir
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum