I'll start.

Food servers with meth mouth. I can't do it. barf

Go.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:32 AM

Maggots. Nasty.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:33 AM

Dudes that don't wear a belt when they have belt loops.
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills
Dudes that don't wear a belt when they have belt loops.

I'm sorry, I lost my belt.
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:38 AM

Tinfoil on a baked potato . . . . . take it off ! ! !
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Moto-Moto
I'll start.

Go.

Where the H E double hockey sticks were you eating?

On another note, at least they are working and not sucking the government tit like most workers these days
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:39 AM

Skid marks
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:41 AM

Chicks with ugly, nasty feet but feel the need to wear sandals.
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:41 AM

Tinfoil on a baker . . . . . . NO !
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat
Skid marks

Yours or hers? Walked in neighbors house one day and he was doing wash. He was hitting the panties with Spray and Wash. I asked "skid marks". He said "yes the girls are the worst". That new HIV drug commercial with the 2 dudes kissing grosses me out.
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:44 AM

Cilantro.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:45 AM

A guy at Subway, back before foodservice folks wore gloves, had relatively long fingernails with soot caked under them. As he poured on the vinegar and oil, he used his index finger to slow the flow of liquid so it kind of drizzled off his finger and onto the sandwich.

Due to the properties of liquid flow, the soot under his fingernails appeared to wick the oil and the vinegar up into the gunk before it released on my sandwich. The sandwich tasted awesome so it apparently didn’t impact the flavor...but man it was sure gross to watch.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:48 AM

Swear to God I just saw a commercial about “senior itch” and it wasn’t senior men.
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:49 AM

TFFers that call their wives "momma"
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:50 AM

Many moons ago when our daughter was very young, she’d sleep in our bed on occasion. Wellllllll, I was facing the back of her head one early morning, she started stirring, rolled over and projectile vomit covered my whole face.
Yea, that’s pretty gross. The ex and I still laugh about that to this day.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:52 AM

The 'wet' pops on Dr Pimple Popper. My mom, aunt, and uncle LOVE that show, so when I take Mom to go visit them, I'm going to have to watch at least one or two episodes....One of the worst episodes was when the doctor removed what looked like a whole uncooked chicken from one woman's neck/shoulder area. Don't get me wrong, I truly felt sorry for that lady and anyone that has to deal with those types of things, but I had to walk out on that one.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:53 AM

RJ, what the heck kinda tv shows are y'all watching in OK? Nevermind, I don't wanna know.... sick
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:54 AM

My buddy shot a boar hog out of my stand back in december. That thing stunk so bad we drug it off a little ways and left it in the field. Usually the coyotes and buzzards clean them up in a day or two. I was out there two weeks ago and that sucker is still there and stinks like something you cant imagine. Even the maggots wont eat it. May have to move the stand.
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:54 AM

The bio\culture room in a hospital lab
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by DanDaBald
Tinfoil on a baked potato . . . . . take it off ! ! !

Seek professional help! roflmao

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Chris B
My buddy shot a boar hog out of my stand back in december. That thing stunk so bad we drug it off a little ways and left it in the field. Usually the coyotes and buzzards clean them up in a day or two. I was out there two weeks ago and that sucker is still there and stinks like something you cant imagine. Even the maggots wont eat it. May have to move the stand.

Yeah, strong smells are really bad, too. The trash dump/reclamation center in Cleburne where they dump and then burn the trash puts off a disgusting odor...you can smell a couple of miles away.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
RJ, what the heck kinda tv shows are y'all watching in OK? Nevermind, I don't wanna know.... sick

It was on Fox I kid you not. And I was fn eating.
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:58 AM

Putting tin foil on a baked potato can create a perfectly warm and moist environment where fecal spores left on an improperly washed potato can bloom an put fecal matter all over your baked potato.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:58 AM

Clabbered Milk
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:00 AM

The 'wet' pops on Dr Pimple Popper. My mom, aunt, and uncle LOVE that show, so when I take Mom to go visit them, I'm going to have to watch at least one or two episodes....One of the worst episodes was when the doctor removed what looked like a whole uncooked chicken from one woman's neck/shoulder area. Don't get me wrong, I truly felt sorry for that lady and anyone that has to deal with those types of things, but I had to walk out on that one.

I am never going to be able to look at uncooked chicken again --- THANKS !!!!!
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:38 AM

Sauerkraut
Posted By: Flags

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:42 AM

350 pound woman that wants to wear spandex
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
Putting tin foil on a baked potato can create a perfectly warm and moist environment where fecal spores left on an improperly washed potato can bloom an put fecal matter all over your baked potato.

I was trying to come up with something that grosses me out, then I read this, this grosses me out
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:44 AM

The pop of a cockroach when you step on it.
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:49 AM

Yeah, strong smells are really bad, too. The trash dump/reclamation center in Cleburne where they dump and then burn the trash puts off a disgusting odor...you can smell a couple of miles away.

We had a "cat lady" that lived on our block when I was a kid. She had a least 50 cats. Once a month she would burn the cats that died and all the cats waste in a 55 gal drum.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:54 AM

Cellulite

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by John Peebles

We had a "cat lady" that lived on our block when I was a kid. She had a least 50 cats. Once a month she would burn the cats that died and all the cats waste in a 55 gal drum.

I bet they had to burn the house down sometime too. This one made me sick.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Flags

+ the tramp stamp and the tit tats
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:42 AM

WTH is Meth mouth? I googled it and lets just say, it didnt help. bolt
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Smurfs
WTH is Meth mouth? I googled it and lets just say, it didnt help. bolt

found it, this wins.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:58 AM

The smell of decaying material in a freshly lanced abscess. That smell will linger in your nostrils for days. It’s worse than anything you’ve ever smelled in your life. And if the doc squeezes hard enough it will squirt on you! Keep your mask and goggles on! Yuck
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:07 AM

The only thing that grosses me out for some reason, is seeing a used bandaid with blood and pus stains on it laying on the ground or in a restroom.
Posted By: flee fly

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:16 AM

Earwax removal
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:24 AM

Being a RN in the ICU where the nurses do everything (no aides) I've done some gross out things. And despite neing around it many times vomit smell would always make me heave.

Cleaning a gut shot deer has quite a gag factor too.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:25 AM

A person that has been dead in a house for two weeks in mid summer without air-conditioning. eeks

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
A person that has been dead in a house for two weeks in mid summer without air-conditioning. eeks

Haven't ever experienced that, don't want to.
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:00 AM

Well one time momma was brushing her tooth while popping a pimple and stepped on a cockroach and I almost shat myself .....

Anyways it takes a lot to gross me out buuuut . Long story short there’s this meat packin plant in Funky town/ Everman ish I work at and they have a door that loves to mess up usually in the dead heat of summer . There’s a room there that they put the spoiled meat in . No ventilation no fan no sub zero nuthin. If you do not prepare yourself to walk into that room you just might loose your lunch .

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
Originally Posted by Flags

+ the tramp stamp and the tit tats

That’s so hawt 😍
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 05:12 AM

Yeah, the fat chicks in yoga pants.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Nickbyrd
Well one time momma was brushing her tooth while popping a pimple and stepped on a cockroach and I almost shat myself .....

Anyways it takes a lot to gross me out buuuut . Long story short there’s this meat packin plant in Funky town/ Everman ish I work at and they have a door that loves to mess up usually in the dead heat of summer . There’s a room there that they put the spoiled meat in . No ventilation no fan no sub zero nuthin. If you do not prepare yourself to walk into that room you just might loose your lunch .

Isn't that the new distribution point for "high meat"?
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 09:59 AM

Drain clogs... That hairy, oily, black mess... Dan
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 10:07 AM

Dirty baby diapers, medical shows that film surgeries, even the Hollywood tv series, reality shows like Cops, etc. that show injured people. barf
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 11:34 AM

Been there done that. Did not like it at all.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Being a RN in the ICU where the nurses do everything (no aides) I've done some gross out things. And despite neing around it many times vomit smell would always make me heave.

I don't gut shoot them myself but son has. I don't field dress deer. I hang, skin, and drop guts in a bucket. If gut shot the guts stay in the carcass.

One winter in college we had a house 1/2 mile from the coliseum and Fleetwood Mac was in town. We hosted a little pre concert party with spaghetti for dinner and a pony keg of Shlitz Malt. I had to study for a trig test so I did not partake. When the snow thawed there was 4 piles of spaghetti noodles around the house. That was pretty gross.
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:32 PM

Retired Custodial Supervisor here. During the day I to keep things in order until the night shift came in. One day I got a call for a mess in the teachers restroom. Apparently one of the two (very obese) teachers that we had soiled her tent size granny panties and left them on the floor in the restroom. And my guess is that she went commando the rest of the day. I saw some gross stuff in those 13 years but I think that was the worst.
Posted By: junbengreat

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:33 PM

My wife
Posted By: petro

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:33 PM

Band-aids

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:34 PM

Guacamole

Cankles

Tomato’s
Posted By: gregd

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:42 PM

throwing up in the hat i just washed while sitting in line in my car waiting to buy expensive gas while on my way to buy a house that was super hard to find
Posted By: GarySHO

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:43 PM

Yeah, first thing popped in my head was gut shot deer.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper

I don't gut shoot them myself but son has. I don't field dress deer. I hang, skin, and drop guts in a bucket. If gut shot the guts stay in the carcass.

One winter in college we had a house 1/2 mile from the coliseum and Fleetwood Mac was in town. We hosted a little pre concert party with spaghetti for dinner and a pony keg of Shlitz Malt. I had to study for a trig test so I did not partake. When the snow thawed there was 4 piles of spaghetti noodles around the house. That was pretty gross.

roflmao That reminded me of the time three of us 16 year old high school buddies spent the night at my uncles cabin drinking vodka. We all got sicker than dogs. The next morning, one of my buddies couldn't find his glasses. We went outside to look and they were frozen in a pile of snow and vomit. roflmao
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:07 PM

Spinach

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:08 PM

Clipping your nails in the office across the hall from me.
Posted By: gregpaul

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:09 PM

Last flight out of DFW I went in to the men’s room only to find a toilet bowl covered with a significant amount of blood. Hoped that dude made it to a emergency room
Posted By: DI

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg

I was trying to come up with something that grosses me out, then I read this, this grosses me out

Why are your baked potato’s covered in fecal matter? I buy ones from the purest dirt in Idaho.
Posted By: spazm09

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:20 PM

Sour cream is disgusting.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 01:45 PM

Curdled milk puke from toddlers, used to get me every time
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:05 PM

Got a call for a clogged toilet this one time in Arlington. Hated going to this persons apartment. Infested with roaches and the kid who looks like Charles Manson and has severe mental problems was taking care of his mother who was on deaths door from cancer. I took my usual toilet kit with me and it was one of the few times I could not do my job. Toilet was backed up so bad, it was flowing into the hallway and living room because he just kept flushing it. The entire bathroom floor was covered in watery blood and bits and chunks of internal body parts. It mentally freaked me the eff out. Took some pics and sent it to the boss man while I tried to get my brain back in order. After all was said, mom had literally been puking her guts up, he tried to clean it with a t-shirt and flushed the t-shirt which clogged the main line for that building. Couple weeks later I heard the mom had passed away and we ended up condemning that unit.
Posted By: Nocona Brian

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:09 PM

My wife cooks these pre-made shrimp/veggie steam packs in the microwave, I can't say exactly what atrocious smell they bring, but a close second might be the holding tank of a trawler when it's 110 degrees out and all the ice has melted.
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Maggots. Nasty.

I have a friend who is alive today because of the maggots kept his wounds clean while he was hiding from the NVA in Laos.
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:29 PM

Pulling a calf that's been dead for a couple of days out of the momma cow. Not sure who hated it worse, me or momma cow. Used to do it when I was young and poor. Now days I call the vet and let them deal with it while watching from a safe distance.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:33 PM

Gas station bathrooms.
Posted By: bshort

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:34 PM

By that time, they've already melted. The flies covering the windows is the "dead" giveaway that you do not want to enter. eek
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:38 PM

Doing CPR and getting ready to give the next breath and as your bend over, mouth open and they throw straight up into your face. I just turned to the side, threw up, wiped both of our faces and went back to work. A long hot shower and several times brushing my teeth finally got the taste and smell to go away. Shaking the mans hands a few weeks later made it all worth while.
Also, that dang Pimple Popper show my wife loves so much.
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Moto-Moto
I'll start.

Go.

I put a post out a few years back about waitress who had scabs, scale, and probably scabies all over her arms serving food.... I got racked over the coals. Still grosses me out.....and they do make shirts with sleeves. But I wont post about that. "there are sensitive people on here"

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Doing CPR and getting ready to give the next breath and as your bend over, mouth open and they throw straight up into your face. I just turned to the side, threw up, wiped both of our faces and went back to work. A long hot shower and several times brushing my teeth finally got the taste and smell to go away. Shaking the mans hands a few weeks later made it all worth while.
Also, that dang Pimple Popper show my wife loves so much.

Wow, awesome story of life saving! Kudos to you sir!
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:09 PM

Very large wimen wearing spandex.
Posted By: Mo

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:44 PM

Ketchup touching cream gravy.
For as long as I remember, this always grossed me out. It started with Mom scraping leftovers in to a bowl, then telling me to feed them to the dogs, I would gag every time. The dogs loved it ,

Mo
Posted By: jimmytimmy87

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:47 PM

Hot tubs. Especially public ones

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mo
Ketchup touching cream gravy.
For as long as I remember, this always grossed me out. It started with Mom scraping leftovers in to a bowl, then telling me to feed them to the dogs, I would gag every time. The dogs loved it ,

Mo

That's kinda funny.
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 03:54 PM

Walking in on my parents doing the dirty when I was a teenager living at home.
Posted By: TR176

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

Very large wimen wearing spandex.

Wood
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by DI
Originally Posted by TexDawg

Why are your baked potato’s covered in fecal matter? I buy ones from the purest dirt in Idaho.

Those taters are from California.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:24 PM

Probably "public bathrooms" above everything else.

People can be so repulsive and disgusting, and I've got a weak stomach in those places.

...-------
Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:28 PM

Honda Ridgelines
Oysters
Carp fishermen
Tom Brady
Posted By: GeoFisher

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 04:32 PM

Liver and Onions

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Spagnola
Honda Ridgelines
Oysters
Carp fishermen
Tom Brady

BAM ! Love it !
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 05:15 PM

When my son hocks up a loogy.
Posted By: stuntmandave

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 06:16 PM

Raw fat or tendon/sinew on meat...
Posted By: Siberman

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 08:47 PM

People who come into the break room during lunch and blow their noses loudly .

Mudshark's "how to vomit in a car" thread .
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 08:51 PM

You really should reconsider where you are storing your potatoes. It’s unsanitary and, most likely, uncomfortable.
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot7Six

I saw my parents doing it once.....I'll never go to that website again.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK
Originally Posted by Patriot7Six

I saw my parents doing it once.....I'll never go to that website again.

wow thanks
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 09:06 PM

When I was in college I got a job at my apartment complex getting apartments ready to lease after move outs. Paint , change out carpet if it was too stained, etc. One day I walked in to an apartment that had just been vacated and in the corner of the living room was a pile of dirty diapers the size of a freaking Volkswagen. I sheet you not. The curtains were covered in baby sheet, they had used them to wipe the baby's azz. The toilet was clogged and overflowed and the tub was 3/4 full of piss and sheet.

I resigned from that job 5 seconds later.

I think the person that ended up cleaning out that apartment has to be the most gross person on the planet. They probably died of something a few days later.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by ReelSlow
When I was in college I got a job at my apartment complex getting apartments ready to lease after move outs. Paint , change out carpet if it was too stained, etc. One day I walked in to an apartment that had just been vacated and in the corner of the living room was a pile of dirty diapers the size of a freaking Volkswagen. I sheet you not. The curtains were covered in baby sheet, they had used them to wipe the baby's azz. The toilet was clogged and overflowed and the tub was 3/4 full of piss and sheet.

I resigned from that job 5 seconds later.

I think the person that ended up cleaning out that apartment has to be the most gross person on the planet. They probably died of something a few days later.

My former sister-in-law was a bank teller in a bad part of town while in college. She talked about a big ol’ fat sweat with 6 or 7 kids sending a heaping diaper thru the vacuum return/chute thing, apparently for the tellers to throw away. Said they ended up having to replace components.
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/12/21 09:48 PM

Mad Maxine Waters
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 02:04 AM

Michelle obama-listen to her latest rant about being afraid to go renew her DL.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 03:37 AM

Ok, Maxine Waters and Michael Obama rank right up there in the top of the gross list for sure. flehan
Posted By: wytex

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 02:21 PM

Old men hitting on gals young enough to be their granddaughter. I wish the little blue pill was more regulated.
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by wytex
Old men hitting on gals young enough to be their granddaughter. I wish the little blue pill was more regulated.

I had a boss 15 years ago that was in his 60s that would go to some accounts with me and ask these 20 something year old waitresses if they had a father fetish or a grandfather fetish. It was embarrassing.
Posted By: bshort

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Beer Money
Originally Posted by wytex

I had a boss 15 years ago that was in his 60s that would go to some accounts with me and ask these 20 something year old waitresses if they had a father fetish or a grandfather fetish. It was embarrassing.

P-hub makes this seem like normal.
Posted By: Kenner18

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Texan Til I Die
Pulling a calf that's been dead for a couple of days out of the momma cow. Not sure who hated it worse, me or momma cow. Used to do it when I was young and poor. Now days I call the vet and let them deal with it while watching from a safe distance.

Most times the cow would die anyway from the infection of the rotted calf in her. Sometimes we would just shoot the cow and save the vet bill if it had gone too long.

Grossest thing was doctoring screwworms on calves, sheep and goats. Spray or smear on the medicine and millions would start crawling out. I don't know what was worse. The smell of the rotted flesh of the screw worm infection or the medicine. Glad those days are gone.
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 04:00 PM

- A baby oil rub down provided by banker-always fishing
- Pedicure provided by Hop
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 04:21 PM

Feet, I hate feet. Nobody touches mine and I wont touch anyone's. Not even my kids.
Posted By: Tyler Kalishek

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 05:17 PM

Maxine Waters, puke and women farting

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by JJ4MEL
Feet, I hate feet. Nobody touches mine and I wont touch anyone's. Not even my kids.

My sister is like this.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 06:53 PM

baby puke, baby krap in diapers, and liberal/socialists
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 06:55 PM

Threads on how to throw up in a car was kinda gross.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 07:08 PM

Nicks finger nails are pretty nasty

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 08:04 PM

They are immaculately clean compared to the Subway sandwich artist I wrote about in my soliloquy on page #1 of this thread.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 09:07 PM

People with long, fake fingernails scratching their scalp.
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 09:21 PM

Burning the shiiter .
Posted By: wt luke

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/13/21 09:26 PM

Avocados. I gag every time I taste them.
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/14/21 01:12 PM

How about morning dumps that give you a whole new appreciation for underwear. The kind where you not only have to clean the bottom if the seat, but you have to check the walls and ceiling too.
Posted By: Tom G.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/14/21 03:43 PM

The smell of a dead shad accidentally left in your livewell and sitting in the sun for a week..
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/14/21 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tom G.
The smell of a dead shad accidentally left in your livewell and sitting in the sun for a week..

Had a neighbor years ago borrow an ice chest from me one day. About a month later noticed it sitting outside his garage. Evidently the day he borrowed it he caught a mess of white bass, put them in there and forgot about it.

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/14/21 04:47 PM

KMA ! I’ll clip them in the office across the hall from you lizard
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Things that gross you out. - 05/14/21 04:49 PM

people clipping their nails infront of me.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum