Texas Fishing Forum

amerigas

Posted By: hopalong

amerigas - 05/09/21 10:41 PM

still sucks a big one.

that is all.

(out of propane again, only one tank but on 4 days now since refill requested).
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: amerigas - 05/09/21 10:55 PM

Gotta love those big boy propane companies. They care less about their customers. The mom and pop run companies treat you like you are part of the family.

Re: amerigas - 05/09/21 11:31 PM

that's the problem out here, americagas bought out most of the mom/pop cos. ours included.
owners need to buy the tanks or dig them up and replace with owned, not leased.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: amerigas - 05/09/21 11:49 PM

Perhaps if you lived nearer to civilization and not in the middle of the wilderness it would be better
Posted By: fishslime

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 12:08 AM

[quote=TexDawg]Perhaps if you lived nearer to civilization and not in the middle of the wilderness it would be better[/quote
Their motto - "Lack of planning on your part is not an emergency on our part".
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 12:21 AM

Quit using so much propane,go green. LOL
Posted By: WAWI

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 01:54 AM

Do they not have a keep full program? My co2 company tracks usage and fills monthly
Posted By: bshort

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 02:01 AM

Top that "B" off at half way...never a worry.
Posted By: RKT

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 02:05 AM

Wait until Biden gets his ban on Freon and AC units have to run on propane. I can't imagine what the shortage will be like then.
Posted By: Glenn_S

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 02:14 AM

The Green New Deal will save you, right? thumb
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 02:14 AM

call Poor Boys in Hillsboro
Posted By: Mac Town Fuzz

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 03:10 AM

I’m about 30 miles from you. My guy is an independent and always comes out same day or the very next day. Give him a call. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Do they not have a keep full program? My co2 company tracks usage and fills monthly

^^^ This is what we have.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong
that's the problem out here, americagas bought out most of the mom/pop cos. ours included.
owners need to buy the tanks or dig them up and replace with owned, not leased.

A new supplier would bring a tank to get a new customer..

Tell amerigas to dig it up if they want it.

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Duke 22
Originally Posted by WAWI

^^^ This is what we have.

we used to have auto fill, then amerigas bought the co. and now we got chit for service.
Posted By: Len B 1

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 10:48 AM

We had Trenton Propane since we moved here in 09 with no problems. Our delivery day was Wednesday could call anytime and they were there on Wed. Since Amerigas took over it’s up in the air when you’ll get a delivery. Their automated answering sucks big time and if you “say live person” you better be able to speak different languages. Suppose to get delivery today after a week and two follow up calls. Yes Amerigas SUCKS!!!
Posted By: buda13

Re: amerigas - 05/10/21 11:41 AM

Amerigas drops the ball 2-3 times a month on our account, we’re HUGE and are supposed to get service 5 days a week. I get that there will be the occasional issue affecting service, but these people don’t even call or anything if there is an issue... they just don’t show up. Response from their management is a joke.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum