Posted By: Westside.

Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:28 PM

This is just a rendering, but man this Charger is bad A

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:33 PM

Personally I don't like the cut and lowered look. I do believe that's a '68. I absolutely love the classic Mopars from that age.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:33 PM

they do some awesome builds.

the maliboost, dbl turbo ranchero, the gm futureliner and others.

guys in that shop have some serious talents.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:37 PM

Looks awesome.
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:41 PM

Posted By: Wylie Jeff

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That’s hawt!

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Personally I don't like the cut and lowered look. I do believe that's a '68. I absolutely love the classic Mopars from that age.

they didn't lower this one.

[Linked Image]

https://www.kindigit.com/gallery/

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong

[Linked Image]

Yeah? You slobber over it then.

Being an ex MOPAR driver from that golden age I just can't buy the look of either of the cars featured in this thread.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 07:59 PM

Think I read they get 4 to 500k for a complete buildup.
If I had it I wouldn’t hesitate.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 08:02 PM

They do exceptional work, that’s beautiful

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong

[Linked Image]

Yeah? You slobber over it then.

Being an ex MOPAR driver from that golden age I just can't buy the look of either of the cars featured in this thread.

https://www.kindigit.com/gallery/67-dodge-coronet/
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 08:18 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
[Linked Image]

Very acceptable and I'm not a Ford guy. The Cobra Jets were definitely hot.
Posted By: Dognot

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 08:54 PM

[Linked Image]

I had one just like this in HS same color, 428 CJ engine, It was a beast if you could keep that 43 cent a gallon gas in it. got about 6 MPG
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Think I read they get 4 to 500k for a complete buildup.
If I had it I wouldn’t hesitate.

He has a couple of cars on his website with an asking price of $750K.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 09:01 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wawi approves
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dognot
[Linked Image]

I had one just like this in HS same color, 428 CJ engine, It was a beast if you could keep that 43 cent a gallon gas in it. got about 6 MPG

I had a 72 with the 351C. I miss that car.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 09:36 PM

Kindig does some fantastic builds. I have come to really like the Ring Brothers cars. They are master of the subtle makeover and use carbon fiber better than almost anyone.

https://ringbrothers.com/gallery
Posted By: BassFever

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 10:51 PM

I'd take them all. Nice to see beautiful actual drivers. Not like what they made on shows like Pimp my Ride, etc.
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 11:18 PM

Not a bitchin ride but it’s inspiration for my ‘68 bird I’m building

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 11:32 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I had this 72 with the 351 Cobra Jet. This thing would shiz and get.
Posted By: Beak47

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/08/21 11:58 PM

SgtDag I had a 68 Firebird HO (High Output) with Standard shift and no air condition. That 326 with a 4 barrell would go so fast it was scary. Needed AC so got a Cutlass S which I loved.
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Beak47
SgtDag I had a 68 Firebird HO (High Output) with Standard shift and no air condition. That 326 with a 4 barrell would go so fast it was scary. Needed AC so got a Cutlass S which I loved.

Outstanding!! I’ve owned mind since I was 15 and I turn 40 this year. It’s a ‘68 400 but I have it down to the frame now. Front clip is painted and now body work. I’ve already done a rear subframe.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 03:04 AM

There are some killer rides in that gallery. flehan

Some of them are just mild and some are wild.

As a motor head I can appreciate all of them but would tend to levitate towards the milder ones. rock
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Topwater2
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

shiz and gets ended in 71 , by 72 they choked out those cars with all the smog stuff , I believe it was rated for 266HP . They did put in a more aggresive cam in 72 . I believe the 1970 version was rated at 330HP

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Topwater2
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

shiz and gets ended in 71 , by 72 they choked out those cars with all the smog stuff , I believe it was rated for 266HP . They did put in a more aggresive cam in 72 . I believe the 1971 version was rated at 330HP
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 04:37 AM

I know the owner and the builder. Been to SEMA twice..

Takes alot of money to get a car looking good.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: marschall

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 12:29 PM

So glad my grandson feels the same way as I do about let them set high and level ' He and my son just got through putting new rear springs on his 66 Comet I gave him . They also put new 390 big block springs on the front end because it was a 6 cylinder car and that big old 351 Cleveland made it squat [Linked Image]
down in the front . They just finished the rear springs last night . Can't wait to get the pictures .
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by SgtDag
Not a bitchin ride but it’s inspiration for my ‘68 bird I’m building

[Linked Image]

Beautiful.

They have a Camaro in Fate at Branded Customs that this reminds me of. Just over the top sexy.
Posted By: BassFever

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by marschall
So glad my grandson feels the same way as I do about let them set high and level ' He and my son just got through putting new rear springs on his 66 Comet I gave him . They also put new 390 big block springs on the front end because it was a 6 cylinder car and that big old 351 Cleveland made it squat [Linked Image]
down in the front . They just finished the rear springs last night . Can't wait to get the pictures .

Nice looking ride. He looks like a happy camper.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/09/21 03:08 PM

Can't beat the original stances from back in the day in my opinion!
Posted By: marschall

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 11:56 AM

Here it is after he got it raised were he wanted it . [Linked Image]
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by marschall

Nice ride!

Side note: your grandson looks like Jeff Spicoli
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cmack

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 05:49 PM

While the cars of the 60's and very early 70's were impressive for their time, we actually are living in the good old days now. What we have available today was absolutely unimaginable back then. The fastest/quickest cars of that era would be hard pressed to keep up with Mom's V6 Camry and definitely couldn't handle or stop as well. I had a hot rodded 1970 Mustang 4V 351 Cleveland with a Lunati solid lifter cam Hooker headers, single plane intake 4.30 rear gear, etc. It was a beast light to light and yet, I'd bet the farm that my wife's Mercedes Benz would destroy it in the 1/4 mile, top end, through the twisties and do it in the comfort of multi-zoned climate controls, Harmon Kardon surround sound, all the while getting 26-32 mpg.

Edit: Upon re-reading my post, it sounds like I was trashing the older cars in the above posts. I am not, at all. I was part of that time, owned, drove or rode in just about every muscle car that rolled out of Detroit in the era. When what's left of my old hot rodding buddies get to talking cars these days and fondly recall the scream of big blocks running open headers, the discussion always turns to how amazing today's cars and trucks actually are and how fortunate we were to have survived those years.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cmack
While the cars of the 60's and very early 70's were impressive for their time, we actually are living in the good old days now. What we have available today was absolutely unimaginable back then. The fastest/quickest cars of that era would be hard pressed to keep up with Mom's V6 Camry and definitely couldn't handle or stop as well. I had a hot rodded 1970 Mustang 4V 351 Cleveland with a Lunati solid lifter cam Hooker headers, single plane intake 4.30 rear gear, etc. It was a beast light to light and yet, I'd bet the farm that my wife's Mercedes Benz would destroy it in the 1/4 mile, top end, through the twisties and do it in the comfort of multi-zoned climate controls, Harmon Kardon surround sound, all the while getting 26-32 mpg.

Edit: Upon re-reading my post, it sounds like I was trashing the older cars in the above posts. I am not, at all. I was part of that time, owned, drove or rode in just about every muscle car that rolled out of Detroit in the era. When what's left of my old hot rodding buddies get to talking cars these days and fondly recall the scream of big blocks running open headers, the discussion always turns to how amazing today's cars and trucks actually are and how fortunate we were to have survived those years.

I get what you are saying and it has given rise to the “restomod” craze. Modern wheels, chassis, brakes, and engine with a vintage body. Drives and acts like a modern car with the old school look. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see the appeal.
Posted By: Cmack

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by HasBen

I get what you are saying and it has given rise to the “restomod” craze. Modern wheels, chassis, brakes, and engine with a vintage body. Drives and acts like a modern car with the old school look. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see the appeal.

Yeah, that
nuts

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 06:44 PM

This is so true . But I would bet your 1970 Mustang sounded WAY better than your wife's Mercedes ever could !!!!
I went to a car show a few years ago in Carmel , they had about a dozen 1969 and 1970 SCCA race cars all lined up together . All small blocks ( I think 350CU was the max ) MOst of them were around 600+ HP , straight headers out the side . They started them all up at once and started revving the motors . I stood there and grinned like a kid in a candy store . LOVE that old school V8 muscle sound and nothing could ever replace it . If I had the money to waste , I would buy a full restomod , 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T , big block --fuel injected so I could drive it anytime --- and just cruise around waking up the neighbors .
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wawi approves

Nissan tail lights on a Mopar? You might approve, but I sure don’t.
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Bitchin rides - 05/10/21 06:52 PM

Kindigit has a couple for sale, 58 Lincoln and a 67 Coronet, both same price:

The asking price is $750,000 or best offer. Serious inquiries only.
For more information and pricing, please email HALLIE@KINDIGIT.COM

Or if this is not what you're looking for they have a 2009 Hummer H2 for 350,000.00

Seems like a lot of money to me but they build some beautiful vehicles.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum