Texas Fishing Forum

Skinwalker Ranch

Posted By: crapyetr

Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 04:56 PM

who's watchin' ... i watched the 1st series that i missed, then the 2nd series as a refresher...3rd series just started...episode 10...perty interestin' if u believe n Bigfoot, etc...
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 05:18 PM

I wondered what that was about so it sounds like I’m not missing much.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 05:34 PM

Crapeater do you believe in Bigfoot?

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills

that's Crapyetr...can'tchu spel...???

yes i do...i watch ALL of the bigfoot shows...the last episode of a series is on this week...i think they saw 1 at Lake Murvaul...that's why i bought a lake house there...
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by crapyetr

yes i do...i watch ALL of the bigfoot shows...the last episode of a series is on this week...i think they saw 1 at Lake Murvaul...that's why i bought a lake house there...

What does it mean to be a yetr of [censored]?
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 06:38 PM

Looked decent, we probably give it a shot this weekend.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.

crapy...e...tr...rednek syllables...gitit???
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 06:56 PM

One of my clients was telling me about this show today. It sounds interesting, so I'll probably watch it.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 06:57 PM

crapy...e...tr...rednek syllables...gitit???

You keep using that word syllables. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark

i was just yankin' ur chain about Bigfoot...they're not n this show...that's Expedition Bigfoot / that's another topic later...

just watched the 1st show of season 3...it's just weird stuff on this ranch in Utah...show#10 was about a hole in the ground that held 45,000 gallons of water that they put dye in to find out where it drains...it was gone in an hour and they couldn't find where it went...then the weird stuff started happening...it's a no-no 2 dig there...causes "stuff" 2 happen...u just gotta watch the show 2 understand...who wants 2 go with me 2 SkinWalker Ranch...giddyup
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 07:03 PM

Oh damn!

I thought for the last 7 years your name was crapeater. I thought dang that's weird but no judgment!
Posted By: TR176

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 08:31 PM

Oh damn!

I thought for the last 7 years your name was crapeater. I thought dang that's weird but no judgment!

[censored] R Gud.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 08:43 PM

crappie eater...westx rednek spellin'...crapyetr

now, back to SkinWalker Ranch...tape it / explain the "stuff"
or we can talk about Expedition Bigfoot...that's a gud'un 2

Originally Posted by Coach Hark

i was just yankin' ur chain about Bigfoot...they're not n this show...that's Expedition Bigfoot / that's another topic later...

just watched the 1st show of season 3...it's just weird stuff on this ranch in Utah...show#10 was about a hole in the ground that held 45,000 gallons of water that they put dye in to find out where it drains...it was gone in an hour and they couldn't find where it went...then the weird stuff started happening...it's a no-no 2 dig there...causes "stuff" 2 happen...u just gotta watch the show 2 understand...who wants 2 go with me 2 SkinWalker Ranch...giddyup
Posted By: outdoor-addict

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 08:53 PM

Dragon is a weirdo, Ranch owner makes it look made up.

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind" meets "Mystery of Oak Island"

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 08:58 PM

ole Dragon hasa hellova beard...is that painted or 1a the weird happenin's...???...where'd the water go???

yea, that ranch owner is a little off, but hey, he's multi rich so that's the way they act
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 09:13 PM

Is this a Netflix event

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 09:16 PM

History Channel...Tuesday's @ 9 w/re-runs
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/07/21 09:19 PM

I think some of the Bigfoot shows are fake.
Posted By: Sailor1180

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 02:04 AM

B..................................................................................................S...................................................................................
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 03:38 AM

I watched one show on sling the other evening, I was hoping to like it, but it sucks!
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Gusick
I think some of the Bigfoot shows are fake.

That’s a pretty bold opinion
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 12:18 PM

Good morning Mister crapyetr, I was just wondering if you ever have any kind of encounter with a Sasquatch?

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 01:08 PM

nope, haven't ever hunted 1 and don't expect 2...just luv watchini' the shows about those that do...Survivor Bigfoot with Les Stroud is a VERY good show...Todd Standing had some excellent pictures he took, but they call'm fake...so Stroud went with Standing on a hunt...had some really good information...History Channel has them on ever now / then
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 01:32 PM

nope, haven't ever hunted 1 and don't expect 2...just luv watchini' the shows about those that do...Survivor Bigfoot with Les Stroud is a VERY good show...Todd Standing had some excellent pictures he took, but they call'm fake...so Stroud went with Standing on a hunt...had some really good information...History Channel has them on ever now / then

Todd Standing is fake. Even in the Bigfoot community he's kind of laughed at... And let me tell you it's a very open-minded community so if they're laughing at you and calling you a fake you are doing it wrong.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/08/21 01:41 PM

These guys from Animal Planet filmed for a week or so around Nacogdoches a few years ago. They didn’t spot Bigfoot, but they researched every happy hour in town.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 10:49 AM

Is Bobo sick? Seems like I saw him on another show and he didn’t look right.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79
Is Bobo sick? Seems like I saw him on another show and he didn’t look right.

Agreed. He's not looked like himself or sounded like himself in the last 18 months or so.

He kind of looks like he's getting chemotherapy but I haven't really researched it.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 12:27 PM

this SkinWalker Ranch post got off track when i mentioned Bigfoot, so i have this to say

i believe in God / Jesus / the Holy Spirit without seeing them...i trust the thousands of "people" that say they have seen Bigfoot that i have watched in documentaries about Bigfoot...

faith in God & trust in my fellow man

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 12:31 PM

this SkinWalker Ranch post got off track when i mentioned Bigfoot, so i have this to say

i believe in God / Jesus / the Holy Spirit without seeing them...i trust the thousands of "people" that say they have seen Bigfoot that i have watched in documentaries about Bigfoot...

faith in God & trust in my fellow man

There has been Sasquatch related activity associated with skinwalker ranch as well though!

They were talking about it on Sasquatch Chronicles like a couple of months ago.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 12:38 PM

i reed those articles also...some really good stories...i just wonder if i have the stones to face a Bigfoot...???

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 12:39 PM

had a night at a bar in bend oregon in 1984 that I bet I could have picked up 2 or 3 of em, lots of sasquatch in the bars of bend oregon.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 02:14 PM

i reed those articles also...some really good stories...i just wonder if i have the stones to face a Bigfoot...???

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/

Are you a member on Sasquatch chronicles? Wes has had some really good members only shows the last few weeks.

When I say good I simply mean entertaining, they sound like a lot of horse hockey, but they're definitely entertaining stories.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 03:52 PM

naa, don't pay $$$ for internet entertainment...don't watch much tv, cept 4 bigfoot and skinwalker...sumtimes aliens...yep, i believe we're not alone n the universe...why wood God only make us???

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 04:13 PM

naa, don't pay $$$ for internet entertainment...don't watch much tv, cept 4 bigfoot and skinwalker...sumtimes aliens...yep, i believe we're not alone n the universe...why wood God only make us???

I hear you! I got the one year membership when he had a 50% off sale and I was not working due to the Chinese made virus.

I needed all the entertainment I could get! The one year will run out soon and I wont renew and just enjoy the free shows.

Strange Familiars is another great show I feel you would enjoy. https://www.strangefamiliars.com/ They get into all sorts of stuff. Bigfoot, Dogman, ghosts, UFOs, Skinwalkers etc. etc. Its very well done. Like Sasquatch Chronicles they have free shows and a member option. I have never been a member there just get the free ones which are usually excellent.
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 09:27 PM

There are things that happen out there, things you will hear, things you will see that are unexplainable.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 09:44 PM

Anyone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot is an idiot.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 09:48 PM

Interesting take.

Please elaborate. Through what series of deductive reasoning have you arrived at this opinion?

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/09/21 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

Interesting take.

Please elaborate. Through what series of deductive reasoning have you arrived at this opinion?

I am very smart.
Posted By: machinist

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/10/21 06:16 PM

Did y’all see the series about the Blind Frog Ranch? It borders the Skinwalker Ranch and they have some of the same stuff going on. Plus they have a cavern that supposedly has a cache of gold hidden in it.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/10/21 10:43 PM

Used to work for Halliburton in the Rocky Mountains and had run-ins with them just outside of Evansville Wyoming and Vernal Utah... Also used to work an area very close to the Skinwalker Ranch it was very creepy to say the least frown

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/10/21 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by machinist
Did y’all see the series about the Blind Frog Ranch? It borders the Skinwalker Ranch and they have some of the same stuff going on. Plus they have a cavern that supposedly has a cache of gold hidden in it.

I have not heard of that one but will check it out! thumb

Originally Posted by serj5150
Used to work for Halliburton in the Rocky Mountains and had run-ins with them just outside of Evansville Wyoming and Vernal Utah... Also used to work an area very close to the Skinwalker Ranch it was very creepy to say the least frown

Nice!

What was creepy about it like specifically?

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/10/21 11:07 PM

We would work the closest oil well to that place and for some reason everyone on that location always edgy and anxious to get out of there... almost seemed like everyone was being watched... even the engineers would mention their hairs standing up on their necks
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/10/21 11:40 PM

I don’t know anything about the show, and pardon my ignorance but is Bigfoot supposed to be an alien?

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 07:53 PM

did yawl quit watchin' Skinwalker Ranch...???...they have some perty gud experiments goin' and some eye witnesses telling their stories
Posted By: NoCoolNameToo

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 08:30 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 08:50 PM

Skinwalker Ranch is NOT about Bigfoot...that's another tv series...stay on point...SKINWALKER RANCH tv series

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by leethefishking
I don’t know anything about the show, and pardon my ignorance but is Bigfoot supposed to be an alien?

There is a segment of the community that believes there is certainly a link between the two.

However the predominant theories are the BigFoot is an undiscovered primate or that it's an undiscovered creature that has some sort of paranormal abilities. Such as making itself invisible or the ability to go through multiple dimensions or the ability to instantly camouflage with its surroundings.

I'm in the camp that it's an undiscovered primate however that is becoming a harder line to hold.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 10:14 PM

Bigfoot has NOTHING to do with this series
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/20/21 11:37 PM

my boss told me about it

cannot wait to try it
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 01:31 AM

It's real! The red headed guy is a scientist on all kinds of levels but he seems to show up on any conspiracy TV show. He knows his stuff, but also likes being the center of attention.
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 02:57 AM

The dead cow episode was pretty sketchy. All the cattle mutilations I've seen on t.v. the parts are surgically removed and there is no blood, and the vets all say they have cracked ribs as if they were dropped in that spot from the air.
This one supposedly died because a ufo affected it's immune system and it got pneumonia. WTH?
Then they put some goats in a pen with the bars so far apart a lion could get through and wondered why they got attacked. Some weird stuff going on with the radiation and anomalies, but also a lot of b.s. to wade through on skinwalker ranch.
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 03:10 AM

I loved how they went back and forth about the same dead cow. First when they showed it as freshly dead it was a black cow. Then when they went to see it a year later and the scavengers didn’t touch it, it was a brown cow. It obviously is a mysterious ranch when dead cows change colors.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 10:29 AM

So Bigfoot is killing cows now?
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 12:31 PM

So Bigfoot is killing cows now?

He's a picky eater and wastes a lot of meat.
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/22/21 12:42 PM

I am leaning towards a nuclear waste site that the gubbermint dumped all the nuclear waste from the years of R&D with nuclear fuel, weapons & then, hired a Aerospace Co (Bigelow) that was "conducting research" (cover up) to set up a distraction.

Mentioned in an earlier post was Blind Frog Ranch, good show & the place is owned by a fellow Texan!

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/27/21 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Urban Fisher
I loved how they went back and forth about the same dead cow. First when they showed it as freshly dead it was a black cow. Then when they went to see it a year later and the scavengers didn’t touch it, it was a brown cow. It obviously is a mysterious ranch when dead cows change colors.

i said the same thing to my wife and she pointed out that they were 2 separate cow deaths...we replayed it and listened a little closer and that's what they explained...2 different dead cows

NOW...did u watch the Tuesday night show with the Rabbi praying at Homestead 2 with the COLD event??? really interesting ... i don't dwell about the "spirit world" simply because i believe in it and don't want to bring uninvited spirits in my life...God sends His angels to protect me and my wife and dogs and they keep us safe from harm ... Psalms 91:11 "For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways."
Posted By: Lon Hagler

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/27/21 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Teeners boat
I am leaning towards a nuclear waste site that the gubbermint dumped all the nuclear waste from the years of R&D with nuclear fuel, weapons & then, hired a Aerospace Co (Bigelow) that was "conducting research" (cover up) to set up a distraction.

Mentioned in an earlier post was Blind Frog Ranch, good show & the place is owned by a fellow Texan!

Fellow Texans whom I know and grew up with. Been hearing the stories for a few years now and the show is just scratching the surface.

Re: Skinwalker Ranch - 05/27/21 12:17 PM

where can i watch the show about Blind Frog Ranch???
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum