Texas Fishing Forum

Heard about Jenner

Posted By: T Bird

Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:09 PM

Caitlyn (previously known as U.S. Olympian Bruce) running for Governor in Calif. if Gavin Newsom is recalled?
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:19 PM

How has Newsome not been recalled? I thought they needed 1 million signatures and got 2 million.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:29 PM

You know they hate republicans when a thing like jenner doesn't have a chance of getting elected in liberal cali.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:30 PM

Good luck to it.
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:47 PM

She/it will fit right in out there. Should be a lock to be the new governor of Cali.
Posted By: Beak47

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:51 PM

Arnold was a Republican..... just saying.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:54 PM

It's not getting much support in Cali.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 01:58 PM

Jenner has some major mental problems. Shows you what kind of country we have if something like Jenner even stands a slight chance of getting into any office much less the Governors Office! Heck why not run for President!
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Jenner has some major mental problems. Shows you what kind of country we have if something like Jenner even stands a slight chance of getting into any office much less the Governors Office! Heck why not run for President!

Might be better than Biden!
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 02:52 PM

I'm confused... But not as confused as ol' Bruce... Dan
Posted By: donothin

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider

Definitely better than Abbott or Patrick or Paxton.
Posted By: bshort

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 03:15 PM

Newsom will be recalled, unless many of the votes are "deemed" ineligible. Bruce will have a chance, as he connects with the celebrity crowd and the lgbtq peeps.
Posted By: Keystone

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 03:37 PM

Bruce in "drag"

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 03:47 PM

Who knows, it might win. It would be fun to have a Republicans governor there. How can you attack it?
Posted By: gander

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 03:51 PM

She/it will fit right in out there. Should be a lock to be the new governor of Cali.
FIFY ...Him/it
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 04:05 PM

Just his/her latest stunt to stay in the media. He and the Kardashians have perfected the model for turning nothing into millions.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 04:46 PM

Newsom will be on the ballot to be recalled . They received over 2 million votes but only need to verify 1.49 million of those total votes ( duplicates, non registered etc...) .
Cali will get tricky about this recall , they will attempt to confuse the voters . People will need to vote " YES" to recall and "NO" if they want him to stay . Pelosi is Newsom's Aunt , so I am sure she will get some level of fraud support ---- that's how she rolls in Cali .
It only cost $4500 for Jenner to be put on the ballot . Schwarzenager won after Gray Davis was recalled . There could be as many a 20 names on the ballot .
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 05:31 PM

Why not , that won't now the difference
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 06:05 PM

Glad to see someone has the balls to take that challenge on.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/25/21 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by donothin

Definitely better than Abbott or Patrick or Paxton.

Does not surprise me one bit you would feel that way donothin. I am pretty sure you can relate with Jenner's lifestyle 100 percent.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/26/21 03:39 AM

He will probably win. hammer
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/26/21 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright

Or used to have them???
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/26/21 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

Or used to have them???

That line could not have come at a better time. roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/26/21 10:33 AM

Or used to have them???

Last I heard he still has the boys... I'm guessing he's a lesbian... Dan confused 3
Posted By: Longeye

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/26/21 11:58 AM

We already know what shape this country is in based on who is president now..
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 12:04 AM

The Left Coast is a place that I don't feel worthy of a minute of my attention.

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Rayzor

Never know until you try it.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

Or used to have them???

Last I heard he still has the boys... I'm guessing he's a lesbian... Dan confused 3

hmmm

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by bshort

Cali is beautiful. Lots of good folks. Just have to get out of the city.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 01:48 AM

He is goofy as a football bat, but if you closed your eyes and listened to what the Olympian gold medalist says it’s running on, he has a chance. Smaller government, lower taxes, and immigration reform. I made the last part up about immigration reform because I had already used a comma and had written the word and but I didn’t want to have to re-write the whole sentence

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 01:59 AM

I'll vote to recall Newscum. Probably even vote for 'ol Bruce, F-it. The Sperminator wasn't that bad.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mudshark
He is goofy as a football bat, but if you closed your eyes and listened to what the Olympian gold medalist says it’s running on, he has a chance. Smaller government, lower taxes, and immigration reform. I made the last part up about immigration reform because I had already used a comma and had written the word and but I didn’t want to have to re-write the whole sentence

^^ and still left out the period—smh
bolt roflmao
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by kennerdude
Originally Posted by Mudshark

^^ and still left out the period—smh
bolt roflmao

I knew it when I hit send and was hoping no one would catch it. It did bother me.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/27/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by bshort

Cali is beautiful. Lots of good folks. Just have to get out of the city.

That's the problem with Blue States. The large cities full of Liberals have all of the power and ruin it for the rest of the state.
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/28/21 02:40 PM

I grew up in Northern California...Redding, and it was a good place to live back then. Spent some time in the Bay Area while working for HP and it wasn't bad ...yet. Left in '77 and didn't go back until the '90's on business. The Bay area/Silicon Valley had changed drastically. Too many people, crazy commutes, crazy taxes and rules.

I have friends that still live in California and they to a person are leaving ASAP. Some are waiting for their retirement, others just waiting until their homes sell, but all of them say it's gotten bad with illegals, homeless people, taxes on everything, and that the politicians there don't listen too or really care about what the people want and/or expect them to do. Folks are fed up with the so-called leadership in Sacramento which is why the whole Newsom recall got started. Newsom and company are trying to convince people it's those evil Republicans who are behind it....when it's just ordinary people who are fed up. I suspect even if he is recalled not much will really change since it's the career politicians in Sacramento who really control everything.

I had considered retiring back to my hometown but real estate costs, regulations, homelessness all combined to make that a none starter. I would have had some good fishing and a relative short drive ( 2hours) to fish the Delta if I wanted to.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/28/21 05:29 PM

Could he go to the olympics now as a woman? That might make the olympics more interesting.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Heard about Jenner - 04/28/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Techfisher
I grew up in Northern California...Redding, and it was a good place to live back then. Spent some time in the Bay Area while working for HP and it wasn't bad ...yet. Left in '77 and didn't go back until the '90's on business. The Bay area/Silicon Valley had changed drastically. Too many people, crazy commutes, crazy taxes and rules.

I have friends that still live in California and they to a person are leaving ASAP. Some are waiting for their retirement, others just waiting until their homes sell, but all of them say it's gotten bad with illegals, homeless people, taxes on everything, and that the politicians there don't listen too or really care about what the people want and/or expect them to do. Folks are fed up with the so-called leadership in Sacramento which is why the whole Newsom recall got started. Newsom and company are trying to convince people it's those evil Republicans who are behind it....when it's just ordinary people who are fed up. I suspect even if he is recalled not much will really change since it's the career politicians in Sacramento who really control everything.

I had considered retiring back to my hometown but real estate costs, regulations, homelessness all combined to make that a none starter. I would have had some good fishing and a relative short drive ( 2hours) to fish the Delta if I wanted to.

I am with you , Cali was great , but today it's not even close . There is a great podcast regarding the driving forces behind the Newsom recall . Its soccer moms , families and DEMs that are behind this --NOT republicans . They just confirmed 1.6M votes --- so it goes to the ballot . Here's the crazy thing , the DEMS tried to pass a Senate bill to expose every single person that voted to recall Newsom . They tried to say it for the purpose of sending them letters to convince them NOT to vote to recall ----RIGHT . Sounds like " big brother " [censored] . Same thing the Biden administration is doing ---look at how they are now going after anyone that supported Trump --- Gaetz , Desantis , Nunez and now Guiliani .
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum