Texas Fishing Forum

LeBron James

Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:09 AM

The "King" of the NBA is actually the biggest azz of the NBA. I'm sure that because of his stature he will get a pass, but IMO he has now put a target on the back of the police officer in Columbus, OH who was forced to shoot the teenage girl who was attempting to stab several people on the street.

James made a Tweet (now deleted) that said "YOU’RE NEXT #ACCOUNTABILITY," with an hourglass emoji over an image of one of the officers at the scene of the shooting.

He should be run out of the NBA!

Story
Posted By: river-rat

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:16 AM

He is the biggest racist on the planet
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:16 AM

Just doing what they do, incite more violence.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:31 AM

Never heard of her.
Posted By: flee fly

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:41 AM

And I’m afraid it’s only going to get worse with him
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by flee fly

Like running for elected office
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:58 AM

just another thread it's hard to give true feeling about, because of fear of being banned. The truth can't be spoken about blacks without being banned or called racist. We are suppose to let them get away with their crimes and not say anything
Posted By: RATZ

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:05 PM

more proof that only some black lives matter. The girl in the pink jumpsuit her black life doesn't seem to matter. The thug trying to tab her to death matters. That's as PC as I can be.
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:07 PM

Thugs gotta be thugs
Posted By: Flags

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:20 PM

One worthless thug supporting another worthless thug. Nothing new here.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:21 PM

If I were in charge of the Columbus PD I would get that officer off the street for a few days. Some thug will think that because King James said so, he (the thug) would have a license to kill.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:30 PM

Maybe James can talk some sense into his followers, with his words, I’m sure they’ll stop acting violently towards each other.
Posted By: stuntmandave

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:30 PM

He deleted and said that the reason he deleted it was because it was being used to create more hate.... seriously?
Posted By: Laker One

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:39 PM

LeBron James is a very good basketball player. Other than that he is a TOTAL IDIOT! freak
Posted By: T Bird

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
LeBron James is a very good basketball player. Other than that he is a TOTAL IDIOT! freak

thumb
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by flee fly

Like running for elected office

hammer

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by RATZ
more proof that only some black lives matter. The girl in the pink jumpsuit her black life doesn't seem to matter. The thug trying to tab her to death matters. That's as PC as I can be.

I wonder how she feels about the shooting? confused 3

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by stuntmandave
He deleted and said that the reason he deleted it was because it was being used to create more hate.... seriously?

Well he is right about one part of that! noidea
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 12:50 PM

He's a jackazz, his opinions are based on lies that carry no weight with me. I recommend he go back to what he's good at which is playing with a rubber ball.
Posted By: Bad93ex

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:00 PM

Did they ever catch the people who graffitied his place?
Posted By: HasBen

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:09 PM

I love it. With every tweet and every interview by NBA social warriors, NBA ratings free fall. Woke players, coaches, owners, and sports announcers haven’t realized that fans tune in for a game to escape social justice BS, not to listen to it before, during, and after the game. I hope they keep it up and drive professional sports off the social justice cliff.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:14 PM

He`s just another POS that plays basketball.
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:16 PM

I wish I had enough energy to get offended every time some DA said something stupid on social media.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by TPACK
He`s just another POS THUG that plays basketball.

FIFY
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:24 PM

Leclown is nothing more than a hood rat with money. He is a total dbag. This should destroy the already pathetic NBA ratings. For a guy who says he does his homework, he sure sounds like he has no brains.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:32 PM

Just a useful idiot. He is being fed a line of Bull and he turns around and repeats it.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:33 PM

LeBron James has always and will be one of the biggest Racist ever. Never liked the guy. He fits right in with the left wing agenda.
Posted By: Jeff Schiller

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:36 PM

Wish we could stop making athletes relevant.
Ignore them and they'll shut up.
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:43 PM

[censored] em and the horse he rode in on. mad

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:47 PM

I wonder how long this will go on, till it comes to a head, and the black racist get the race war they want? That will finish this country off because no one will really win that war.

THE BIBLE is the only answer
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 01:55 PM

Bad PR for sure.
Posted By: DI

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:01 PM

What if the cop just stood there and let that fatass lunatic hack the entire crowd to pieces. Afterward, he could explain he was simply following the wishes of the SJW and didn't want use force to stop a crime.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by DI
What if the cop just stood there and let that fatass lunatic hack the entire crowd to pieces. Afterward, he could explain he was simply following the wishes of the SJW and didn't want use force to stop a crime.

That's already happening and will get even more prevalent. Just let those involved sort it out and come in afterward with an "investigation". It's the safe move.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:21 PM

Lebron is so unlikeable. I believe he is intelligent business-wise (and he’s one of the most intelligent basketball minds the game has ever seen) but he is the poster child for “stick to sports.”

He sucks so bad at these things and flat out gets them wrong all the time, doing more damage than if he had said nothing. I can’t stand him.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:22 PM

And his tweet went up a full day after the facts of the shooting (that she was actively trying to stab an unarmed black teen), so it’s not like this was a knee jerk reaction before everyone knew what happened.
Posted By: TTx

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:26 PM

It’s no different than all of the celebrities in the beginning of the pandemic complaining about quarantine in their mansions with a chef, private gym, Olympic pool, and movie theatre.

Just don’t pay attention to it or give him the time of day. They don’t live in the same world we do- and even negative reactions still give them more fuel and “credibility”. Engagement is engagement in their world.
Posted By: GawnFishn

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by TTx
It’s no different than all of the celebrities in the beginning of the pandemic complaining about quarantine in their mansions with a chef, private gym, Olympic pool, and movie theatre.

Just don’t pay attention to it or give him the time of day. They don’t live in the same world we do- and even negative reactions still give them more fuel and “credibility”. Engagement is engagement in their world.

This is true, the left will latch onto anyone that will get attention and cause a stir.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:07 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
I wonder how long this will go on, till it comes to a head, and the black racist get the race war they want? That will finish this country off because no one will really win that war.

THE BIBLE is the only answer

Yes it is but the left is all about taking God out of everything and have been successful at it.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by TPACK
He`s just another POS that plays basketball.

thumb
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by TTx

Wisdom.
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:45 PM

"I don't want nothing to do with white people. I don't believe they want anything to do with me. I don't want no (white) friends. It's me and my boys." the quote reads.

All I know is I didn't say it... But guess who did???... Dan hmmm

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:47 PM

Other than this second, that fool ain't getting another second from me today..

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS
"I don't want nothing to do with white people. I don't believe they want anything to do with me. I don't want no (white) friends. It's me and my boys." the quote reads.

All I know is I didn't say it... But guess who did???... Dan hmmm

Probably a white liberal, would be my guess..
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 05:50 PM

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities...
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 06:06 PM

Hell Jenn Psaki just called this same shooting systemic racism. Folks if you aren’t alarmed by this you just don’t care about the direction of our country. This young lady could have killed everyone out there including the officer if the situation wasn’t handled. Get ready for full scale chaos and even more unchecked crime because that’s what’s coming.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 06:15 PM

Inmates running the asylum, just let them kill each other and be done with it.
Posted By: D.O.C.989

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 06:54 PM

LEO's need to stop answering calls in these neighborhoods. Send in the Social Workers and let LE pick up the pieces after the fact.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by D.O.C.989
LEO's need to stop answering calls in these neighborhoods. Send in the Social Workers and let LE pick up the pieces after the fact.

Why pick up the pieces? You get more value out of leaving them lay there, for the rest to see and smell
We need to get a tougher outer skin and let them see the destruction they are causing to there own people and families
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 07:43 PM

James is an idiot , drafted out of High School for ONE PURPOSE ---- play basketball . He probably didn't even pass his high school courses --- I would bet money someone else was taking his tests . His business managers run his life --- so don't let yourself think for a minute he is " Ben Carson " smart .
The really sad part is two things ----- all of his rants ONLY hurt black people AND some black people are so stupid --they believe what he says and does is actually good .
If the so called " leaders " of our Country wanted to solve problems ---- they would start with the two things that are literally killing blacks by the thousands EVERY YEAR . 7000 black on black murders every year is apparently OK with BLM , MLB , NFL , Congress , Senate , Facebook , Google , Amazon etc.........
EDUCATION and SINGLE parenting at unthinkable rates ---- solve these two issues and most of America's problems go away --FOREVER !!!!.
In the five largest cities , all run by Dems , black children are born at the same rates --- for every 20 born in these cities , 10 are male , 10 are female ---- by the time they reach 20 years old , the ratio in those same cities drops to 10 to 1 ---- the other 9 males are either dead ( from black on black violence ) in Jail or in prison .
YOU WILL NEVER HEAR JAMES SAY THIS IS A PROBLEM ----- because he thinks it's only white people that are a problem .
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 07:44 PM

Why pick up the pieces? You get more value out of leaving them lay there, for the rest to see and smell
We need to get a tougher outer skin and let them see the destruction they are causing to there own people and families

Did you type “smell”? If so, that really bumped up the impact of what you posted...for me anyway. Very nice use of a literary trick.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 07:51 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cocodrie

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 07:55 PM

Lol

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by DI

That's already happening and will get even more prevalent. Just let those involved sort it out and come in afterward with an "investigation". It's the safe move.

I had a buddy that retired from the Houston PD years ago and he said when a call came in about a "Gang" melee happening with multiple people being stabbed / shot / beat that they would drive a little slower heading to the scene. peep

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
And his tweet went up a full day after the facts of the shooting (that she was actively trying to stab an unarmed black teen), so it’s not like this was a knee jerk reaction before everyone knew what happened.

cheers

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by TTx

Nancy P comes to mind on this one! whip
Posted By: beartrap

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
James is an idiot , drafted out of High School for ONE PURPOSE ---- play basketball . He probably didn't even pass his high school courses --- I would bet money someone else was taking his tests . His business managers run his life --- so don't let yourself think for a minute he is " Ben Carson " smart .
The really sad part is two things ----- all of his rants ONLY hurt black people AND some black people are so stupid --they believe what he says and does is actually good .
If the so called " leaders " of our Country wanted to solve problems ---- they would start with the two things that are literally killing blacks by the thousands EVERY YEAR . 7000 black on black murders every year is apparently OK with BLM , MLB , NFL , Congress , Senate , Facebook , Google , Amazon etc.........
EDUCATION and SINGLE parenting at unthinkable rates ---- solve these two issues and most of America's problems go away --FOREVER !!!!.
In the five largest cities , all run by Dems , black children are born at the same rates --- for every 20 born in these cities , 10 are male , 10 are female ---- by the time they reach 20 years old , the ratio in those same cities drops to 10 to 1 ---- the other 9 males are either dead ( from black on black violence ) in Jail or in prison .
YOU WILL NEVER HEAR JAMES SAY THIS IS A PROBLEM ----- because he thinks it's only white people that are a problem .

there's two answers to this problem.....the best answer is enforced birth control to all females who are on any kind of govt. assistance...we have got to stop women having children being born into an evironment/culture where they have almost no chance of ever becoming honest tax paying citizens...
the other answer we don't want is when war breaks out between the races,there will be a massive loss of lives on both sides.....
Posted By: uncle_bagster

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy

there's two answers to this problem.....the best answer is enforced birth control to all females who are on any kind of govt. assistance...we have got to stop women having children being born into an evironment/culture where they have almost no chance of ever becoming honest tax paying citizens...
the other answer we don't want is when war breaks out between the races,there will be a massive loss of lives on both sides.....
Posted By: uncle_bagster

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 10:30 PM

This, and start reducing welfare payments 5% a year for the next 20 years. A race war could be easily be won by flooding certain areas with free drugs. The cause of these problems always boil down to drugs.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 10:53 PM

Lebron need to go to the CBA(Chinese Basketball Association) and take Water, Harris, Biden and all the Libs with him. I'm sure they would be more than welcome.

Wonder what him and the libs would say if the officer just stood there and let the girl stab the other 2 girls and killed both or 1 of them? Would that have been
racist if the white cop didn't do anything and the girl killed both or 1 of the other girls?
Posted By: kjwolvy

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 10:55 PM

For a bunch of guys who don't care about the NBA, you guys suddenly care what a player says...
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:06 PM

Never understood the whole athletic worship thing...physical talent for a game but limited intellect in many cases. Yet some people take everything they say and think it's gospel. Kinda like actors in hollywood. Lots of them ain't as smart as the characters they portray in a movie.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by kjwolvy
For a bunch of guys who don't care about the NBA, you guys suddenly care what a player says...

If the player says something that affects events beyond the boundaries of the sport, we should care about it. In this instance, this player is an idiot and I don't care
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:28 PM

I’ll take “Things the head of the secret service probably said to a room full of agents that don’t particularly care for the NBA after an NBA player threatened the President” for $500 Alex.

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:41 PM

When he makes an ignorant tweet that goes out to millions of people, he has crossed the line separating NBA player and national social warrior. He made a totally ignorant tweet and then, like the coward he is, he deleted it and made a lame excuse.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:41 PM

Who?
Posted By: Neal G

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by TTx

Wisdom.

bump

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by HasBen

When he makes an ignorant tweet that goes out to millions of people, he has crossed the line separating NBA player and national social warrior. He made a totally ignorant tweet and then, like the coward he is, he deleted it and made a lame excuse.

Great answer to a really stupid comment.
Posted By: dafanman

Re: LeBron James - 04/22/21 11:58 PM

Wait...........did Doc Rivers do his crying press conference yet???

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by dafanman
Wait...........did Doc Rivers do his crying press conference yet???

He will probably have Popovitch and Kerr with him to dry his tears. They are all so woke.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 01:38 AM

I have not watched a NBA game in three years. I could also careless for LeBron James views. He is a talented basketball player. As far as knowing of what is going on in the world. He is either totally clueless or a part of the leftwing agenda. I think its both. eeks

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 01:50 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
I have not watched a NBA game in three years. I could also careless for LeBron James views. He is a talented basketball player. As far as knowing of what is going on in the world. He is either totally clueless or a part of the leftwing agenda. I think its both. eeks

I don't watch the NBA either because I have just never been a big basketball fan, but when anybody with celebrity status makes a remark like he did, and paints a target on a police officer, then he has crossed a big line in my book.

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 02:03 AM

He calls for accountability but will not be held accountable for his actions.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 02:11 AM

He can't win championships without him wanting certain players to play with. He can't even hold michael jordans jock strap. Hopefully he just goes away, because hes part of the problem in this country.

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Did you type “smell”? If so, that really bumped up the impact of what you posted...for me anyway. Very nice use of a literary trick.

yep even I can spell SMELL
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 02:38 AM

I can't resist . . . .NOT there. . . . .

but *their*

and I can select the correct word depending on context. Words have meaning. . . . .
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 02:48 AM

He is poop

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 04:07 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mudshark
He is poop

A flaming bag too.
Posted By: Longeye

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Flags
One worthless thug supporting another worthless thug. Nothing new here.

I wish they would all kill each other.
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 01:02 PM

I don’t guess these black racist and “woke” white liberals realize the only thing protecting them is the law and those who CHOOSE to enforce them...It is truly amazing how fast this country is going to sheet..
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:09 PM

Lebron the GOAT

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:23 PM

[quote=1ShotNoKills]Lebron the GOAT RACIST

FIFY

YOUR WELCOME

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:27 PM

Flying off the shelf.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:29 PM

FIFY

YOUR WELCOME

You're*

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills

FIFY

YOUR WELCOME

You're*

Thnnks glxd ot kmow thzt
Posted By: cocodrie

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills

FIFY

YOUR WELCOME

You're*

Thnnks glxd ot kmow thzt

Thanks, douche nozzle*
Posted By: Longeye

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 05:52 PM

I've often wondered when his true colors come out.. He did a good job about staying out of the lime light or getting in trouble off the court for the most of his career, but the POS sure did make up for lost time.
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longeye
I've often wondered when his true colors come out.. He did a good job about staying out of the lime light or getting in trouble off the court for the most of his career, but the POS sure did make up for lost time.

1- Living in L.A., liberal capital
2- Thinking he is great in basketball makes him great at everything
3- Money makes him better than everyone else
4- So many have bent down before him calling him "King James" , he now thinks he is a king.
5- His education hinders him greatly now. Logic is not something he can manage.
6- He is a Left Wing Liberal....
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:15 PM

New Patrol training during the pre-shift briefing.

[Linked Image]

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Curt0407
New Patrol training during the pre-shift briefing.

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:35 PM

I don't think he is a POS, he does a lot of work for charity and he has contributed greatly back to Akron and each city he has played in but he is severely misguided with his efforts for social justice.

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bad93ex

I don't think he is a POS, he does a lot of work for charity and he has contributed greatly back to Akron and each city he has played in but he is severely misguided with his efforts for social justice.

Putting a target on the back of a police officer with an offensive tweet make him a POS for sure in my opinion.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:41 PM

is a @#$%^!

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 09:45 PM

Lebron will use his, or more accurately, his corporate partners money to leave a legacy in the cities he has played in. I doubt he has much to do with that, but it looks good on his wiki page. However, the things that actually take a human touch, he has failed at miserably. His efforts to become a woke social warrior do much more damage to race relations than it helps. His comments about white people are out there for anyone to read. He is not the unifying force he and the press would lead you to believe.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 10:08 PM

If you are so inclined, search for miss Bryant’s comment toward her intended knifing target right before she was taken down, I’m sure lebron supports that type of speech

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider

Putting a target on the back of a police officer with an offensive tweet make him a POS for sure in my opinion.

just one of many reasons to call the racist a POS

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
If you are so inclined, search for miss Bryant’s comment toward her intended knifing target right before she was taken down, I’m sure lebron supports that type of speech

He don’t look at any of that krap, doesn’t fit his agenda.

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:03 PM

He must be way more special than I thought if he can tweet something stupid and get 4 pages worth of posts on the OT.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
He must be way more special than I thought if he can tweet something stupid and get 4 pages worth of posts on the OT.

And people commenting on comments will add to how big it is-

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:22 PM

Yep
Posted By: patriot07

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:26 PM

Yep - Lebron is a racist piece of scum who the world would be better off without.
Posted By: MBradford

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by patriot07
Yep - Lebron is a racist piece of scum who the world would be better off without.

A bit extreme, dontcha think?
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: LeBron James - 04/23/21 11:46 PM

if his opinion differs from mine then he is trash.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by MBradford

Originally Posted by soggybottom

The POS tweeted to have a hit put on a police officer and you two defend the POS scumbag

and you wonder why racism is alive and well
Posted By: D.O.C.989

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 12:59 AM

What would have been your and your lib diciples response if a white sports figure had made the same tweet to the likes of Waters or Sharpton after the death of a black person?

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 01:06 AM

The liberal press has pretty much cleansed the story from the news feed. Just like it never happened. It must be nice to be the press’ favorite racist.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch

Well, it’s a discussion forum, it would be kinda boring if nobody posted
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 01:57 AM

Belongs in the Bunker about 3 pages ago.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 02:16 AM

The POS tweeted to have a hit put on a police officer and you two defend the POS scumbag

No, he tweeted the cop should be held accountable like Chauvin.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 02:45 AM

He tweeted—“YOU'RE NEXT #ACCOUNTABILITY," along with an hourglass emoji, on Wednesday. I guess the carefully crafted? tweet is open for interpretation but I think if it’s as benign as some believe, he wouldn’t have deleted it.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:05 AM

The bigger issue is that no one, including our leaders have the guts to stand up and say that although unfortunate this shoot is clearly justified. By spinning up this frenzy, groups are becoming even more emboldened and will make it damn near impossible for police officers to do their jobs.
Posted By: 786

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:09 AM

OK guys, let me help you take this to the bunker. Firstly, don't get your knickers in a twist, most people will agree it was justifiable homicide. Yes it was a stupid and potentially dangerous comment from James but your last supreme leader did just as bad if not worse and there was no outcry from the OT (I hope this isn't too soon as some of you still think He won the election). A little too much hysterics going on. There won't be a race war, the Bible is not the only way to solve our problems and everything will be much better after taking your medication.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:15 AM

No, he tweeted the cop should be held accountable like Chauvin.

no he didn't that's a flat out lie bradford
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by 786
OK guys, let me help you take this to the bunker. Firstly, don't get your knickers in a twist, most people will agree it was justifiable homicide. Yes it was a stupid and potentially dangerous comment from James but your last supreme leader did just as bad if not worse and there was no outcry from the OT (I hope this isn't too soon as some of you still think He won the election). A little too much hysterics going on. There won't be a race war, the Bible is not the only way to solve our problems and everything will be much better after taking your medication.

rolleyes

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by 786

well come back and talk to us after you have had your med, you seem to be delusional
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by 786

Can you advise us on all the meds your currently taking , there respective doses and daily usage ?? Yours seem to be WAY MORE potent that the rest of us " normal " folk

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 04:31 AM

So, apparently they are now editing the knife out of the videos. Gotta love the media, always twisting stories around.
Posted By: JackMason

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
So, apparently they are now editing the knife out of the videos. Gotta love the media, always twisting stories around.

Who's they specifically?

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by JackMason

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

Story I saw was with NBC and they also took out the “she has a knife” during the conversation.

Edit: I looked at the story again, it was “she’s trying to stab us” that was omittted.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 12:54 PM

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

CBS also edited the photo from Chicago of Adam Toledo holding a gun, just before he tossed it behind the fence.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 01:21 PM

Apparently they also edited the 911 call to remove the “she’s trying to stab us “ part out. In fact if you search for news edits, there are quite a few examples of alphabet news editing out important little facts in different situations

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
Apparently they also edited the 911 call to remove the “she’s trying to stab us “ part out. In fact if you search for news edits, there are quite a few examples of alphabet news editing out important little facts in different situations

Yep. A disgusting display of progressive agenda tailoring of videos for their low IQ followers. The miscreants eat it up.
Posted By: Let’s Go Brandon

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 04:13 PM

It’s really sad that American news organizations are so corrupt. The news used to report on anything no mater if it was Republican or Democrat because it was a news story. They press was basically there to protect the citizens and hold corrupt politicians accountable and they would investigate. Now they do the Dems work and cover for them without being asked and the Dems know it and get away with it. It’s emboldened them because they know the news media has their back. I really don’t see any end in sight. There is no accountability.

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 04:23 PM

Y’all ever see the movie “Network?” While I realize it’s “fiction” from the 70s I’m guessing there is a whole lot of truth in that movie

Re: LeBron James - 04/24/21 11:08 PM

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

No, they didn't:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/ohio-...t-after-threatening-others-with-knife/#x

Re: LeBron James - 04/25/21 12:11 AM

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

No, they didn't:

[Linked Image]

Re: LeBron James - 04/25/21 12:32 AM

Might explain why the police released the bodycam footage so quickly...

Re: LeBron James - 04/25/21 04:14 AM

Who's they specifically?

CBS did.

No, they didn't:

Oh I’m sorry it was the Adam Toledo video they edited, kinda hard to keep up with your liberal stations and their editing to fit their agenda.
Posted By: Let’s Go Brandon

Re: LeBron James - 04/26/21 04:55 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: LeBron James - 04/26/21 06:11 AM

Piss on LeBron James and the horse he rode in on.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum