Texas Fishing Forum

How many have you deleted

Posted By: 921 Phoenix

How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:00 PM

I am deleting the fifth post this morning to keep from getting band again. I was wondering how many post y’all have deleted for same reason? I am having a hard time really stating my opinion on all the thugs taking advantage of the country and our police and no matter me seams to care. These are thugs
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:01 PM

A lot lately. Just not worth it.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:01 PM

I'm up to a 50 50 ratio these days. I will make a post and instead of posting I just hit the back button and move on.

EDIT. and that's with a drastically lower posting rate than I've ever had
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
I am deleting the fifth post this morning to keep from getting band again. I was wondering how many post y’all have deleted for same reason? I am having a hard time really stating my opinion on all the thugs taking advantage of the country and our police and no matter me seams to care. These are thugs

I hear ya'. I spent the early morning hours deleting about 100 or so waist down selfies I drunk posted on here last night.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:03 PM

I am past that phase now, I banned myself from the Bunker to stay out of trouble.

The ignore feature wasn't cutting it.

Hang in there 921P be glad you are not 25 years old and facing 50 plus more years of the insanity that is the USA/Earth
Posted By: steveiam

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Floon Swenson

I hear ya'. I spent the early morning hours deleting about 100 or so waist down selfies I drunk posted on here last night.

And we that you for that!
Deleting, I mean
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:04 PM

no one doubts that about you...…

trust me
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:05 PM

Thank you sir for your consideration. grin roflmao
Posted By: RayBob

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:08 PM

Post only empty, no content thoughts and you won't have to go through those deleting exercises.

I may delete one in a thousand of my posts and I've only been banned once and that was for posting an image of someone shooting the bird. It was before there was a bunker and I was quite inflamed on a political posting. Most of the time I keep my emotions in check on here. Let's face it, most of y'all ain't worth getting emotional to.

But, I love ya man !
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:08 PM

Free speech is dead.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by a777pilot
Free speech is dead.

I don't think that on this site at all, my problem is keeping my temper in check.

Some of these guys can seriously get under one's skin and that leads to wanting have a beat down on them. I have to practice some sort of self mind control to not let em bother me.

feng shwie or some S
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
I am past that phase now, I banned myself from the Bunker to stay out of trouble.

The ignore feature wasn't cutting it.

Hang in there 921P be glad you are not 25 years old and facing 50 plus more years of the insanity that is the USA/Earth

I have stayed out of the Bunker for that same reason. rock
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Post only empty, no content thoughts and you won't have to go through those deleting exercises.

I may delete one in a thousand of my posts and I've only been banned once and that was for posting an image of someone shooting the bird. It was before there was a bunker and I was quite inflamed on a political posting. Most of the time I keep my emotions in check on here. Let's face it, most of y'all ain't worth getting emotional to.

But, I love ya man !

cheers
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:15 PM

Don’t just post up every thought you have, think about it, temper it, say what you want without getting personal.
Posted By: Hookem

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:16 PM

Self control.
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:16 PM

I have deleted many of my own messages prior to hitting the post button.

Doing so has cut way back on the messages I get from the moderators. It has been a long time since I have been in tff jail. I plan to keep it that way.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:17 PM

Just make sure you don’t have the same phone as RATZ. I heard that without any approval from RATZ, his phone will just go off half-cocked and drunk PM stuff to people. I can’t confirm this information but will pass it on nonetheless.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:21 PM

I found a very simple way to handle all of my frustrations. I put them all in the Lord's hands. God gives me the peace beyond any understanding! angel2

Side Note: The Lord Jesus Christ will be always in control. Pray for this country. God needs to BLESS THE USA! flag angel2
Posted By: Gusick

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:26 PM

I never delete anything I post. I'm not that emotional though.
Posted By: junbengreat

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:26 PM

None. I keep my emotions in check
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pilothawk
I have deleted many of my own messages prior to hitting the post button.

Doing so has cut way back on the messages I get from the moderators. It has been a long time since I have been in tff jail. I plan to keep it that way.

Were you in Jail or prison?

I don't post many of the things I type up.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
I don't post many of the things I type up.

If you want, send it to me first via PM, I’ll give you my read on whether you should post it or not. I have excellent judgment and would be happy to help.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Just make sure you don’t have the same phone as RATZ. I heard that without any approval from RATZ, his phone will just go off half-cocked and drunk PM stuff to people. I can’t confirm this information but will pass it on nonetheless.

And please remember folks, buzzed posting is drunk posting.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:36 PM

I don't delete too many, most I just don't post after I read it.
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:36 PM

Take a deep breath and walk away if you need to (we do it sometimes as well).
I try not to get worked up over things that I cannot control. Life is too short for that.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by steve hummert
I try not to get worked up over things that I cannot control. Life is too short for that.

Well stated! Amen! thumb
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:44 PM

Most days I talk myself out of posting something....
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:45 PM

I got sick of the Bassboatcentral owner always putting down America and Americans, I told him off and got banned. Worth it to me, if people don’t like this country and it’s history, they need to MOVE!
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:45 PM

Delete no, retype a couple of time before hitting post reply, yes.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:46 PM

I used to get worked up about these things...not so much anymore. Nobody cares about my opinion about politics, and I can't blame them. Somehow I have not learned that nobody cares about my Cowboys opinions either, but that's hopefully coming soon...
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:46 PM

Just the other day I deleted a post about how all of you are worthless morons who offer nothing positive to society.

But in the end I wisely chose to just keep it to myself.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
Don’t just post up every thought you have

[Linked Image]

bolt
Posted By: COFF

Accept that there are un-intelligent people in the world. There are also highly educated and intellectual people with a surprising lack of practical understanding.

Easier said than done, but you should never let the fact that some other person is an idiot affect your mood or the outcome of your day.

Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

[Linked Image]

bolt

roflmao
Posted By: RATZ

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:49 PM

none today, but I've done it a bunch

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by COFF
Accept that there are un-intelligent people in the world. There are also highly educated and intellectual people with a surprising lack of practical understanding.

Easier said than done, but you should never let the fact that some other person is an idiot affect your mood or the outcome of your day.

But people who mistake sell, and sale make me want to punch my computer screen.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat

Okay, I'll give you that one.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:56 PM

I could care less what you think.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

I frequently type out a long ranting post, then delete it before ever posting it. I'd have to ban myself sometimes if I didn't self-filter what I post.

Have also had to give the same advice that Steve mentioned above to others. I try to follow it myself, but don't always succeed.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Many. Just get ready to hit the submit button and..... nope, better not. The chances of actually changing someone's mind to your thoughts or perception is like 0.000000012 %.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler

Touchey
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:00 PM

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler

Touchey

Touchey, as in "show us on the doll" touchey?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
I got sick of the Bassboatcentral owner always putting down America and Americans, I told him off and got banned. Worth it to me, if people don’t like this country and it’s history, they need to MOVE!

AMEN

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:03 PM

roflmao
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:03 PM

Adolf Al is on a rampage over there last 2 days chopping off heads of anyone who speaks ill of Saint George Floyd.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:08 PM

I never played in a band.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:11 PM

and it's a good thing you were too drunk to remove clothing or we would have never seen you again.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:14 PM

I used to get in alot of trouble but have made an effort to act proper for the last year or so. I have visions of being a mod one day and want to stay in the good Grace of JP. I'll be out of the dog house in another 38 years or so I think.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:16 PM

had I not learned to proofread what I type I would have either way surpassed the dawg on post counts or y'all would be getting weather from cctx forever more.

grin

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
I used to get in alot of trouble but have made an effort to act proper for the last year or so. I have visions of being a mod one day and want to stay in the good Grace of JP. I'll be out of the dog house in another 38 years or so I think.

Pffft.

never happen
Posted By: Nocona Brian

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:19 PM

I type stuff out on all platforms and end up deleting it before posing it about half the time. Reddit is the only one I don't care too much about having a differing opinion, and you gotta really break a rule over there to catch a ban.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:21 PM

I hope to make mod some day but I bet they wipe the mod page on the server the day before if it ever happens.

just sayin. grin
Posted By: Chris B

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:25 PM

May be worth it but I’m sure it won’t change a thing for the hitler of canada. I can’t stand that site anymore.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:31 PM

Free speech is dead.

Ha this is the last bastion of free speech compared to other fishing sites. Mods/owner does a great job here IMO.
Posted By: 96speed

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:32 PM

96speed's formula for internet success: Type/proofread/delete 9 out of 10 posts before hitting "reply." Also, deleting most social media platforms has greatly increased my productivity. TFF is social media, but I'm not involved in much else otherwise.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:33 PM

The only replies I have had to delete before posting are when people have power pole issues in the Bass Section.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:40 PM

I lurk over there but rarely post, I see this ^ for sure.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:43 PM

think we should tell him al lives in canada?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

May be worth it but I’m sure it won’t change a thing for the hitler of canada. I can’t stand that site anymore.

I only go there for boat info now, bass cat section is useful
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:47 PM

I pretty much just want to delete other people's posts.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27

I never played in a band.

I did Jazz band and got banned from there to. I type to much from IPhone and don’t proof read enough and just really don’t care. I think most can get the information needed to repost
Posted By: RickS.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:00 PM

I don't delete chit. If you're going to post it, own it. Don't be weak and delete it
Then there's also the option of not being online constantly. Crazy concept i know.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by RickS.
Then there's also the option of not being online constantly. Crazy concept i know.

Like thumb

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong

Yeah and makes most of his money off of Americans. Great idea, call Americans racist, the same people that support your sponsors. Thats for you Lil’ Al. flag

Al’s rules: No political post, unless they bash Trump, then they are praised. Then the clown tries to act like he is neutral. roflmao

Looks like BigOlBobbers is trying to flush over there. Better watch out BigOl’, he’ll ban you..... dunce

Thank the Lord, Texas and this forum are still run by people with common sense. cheers flag

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:25 PM

I was hoping a ghadafi style exit would happen to him.
Posted By: BBCRefugee

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:27 PM

Is this where the BBC refugees come after being punished?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by BBCRefugee

Lol, this is where people with common sense and love of America come too. Most of us were already here though. cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong

Yeah and makes most of his money off of Americans. Great idea, call Americans racist, the same people that support your sponsors. Thats for you Lil’ Al. flag

Al’s rules: No political post, unless they bash Trump, then they are praised. Then the clown tries to act like he is neutral. roflmao

Looks like BigOlBobbers is trying to flush over there. Better watch out BigOl’, he’ll ban you..... dunce

Thank the Lord, Texas and this forum are still run by people with common sense. cheers flag

What's really funny is how over there they say TFF is too out of control, not monitored, and a bunch of racist.
Posted By: Tom G.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:38 PM

Lol, this is where people with common sense and love of America come too. Most of us were already here though. cheers

Hope so.. I got banned and I didn't even participate in any of the threads.
Posted By: mofomike

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:41 PM

Must be. I just got Banned from there too.
laugh

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tom G.

I don’t believe that he banned you, but welcome anyways.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:44 PM

I just don't get how much that place has changed in 5-10 years.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:46 PM

Dindu?
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:46 PM

[Linked Image]

bolt

You know what you can do dano.................”delete”

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:48 PM

Al is quickly becoming just like Glenn is on BR....
Posted By: Hogfan1

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:49 PM

I’m a transplant from BBC who is currently in the crosshairs of Al. I’m hanging by a thread. Can’t stand that site anymore. It’s good to see some familiar names on here. I go by a different one here than o do over there. I can see a [censored] ton of people leaving that site.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 07:59 PM

Well, we don’t have the numbers of guys from across America, like he has there; but most of the guys here are pretty cool guys. Not near as many trolls here and the moderators stay neutral and unbiased. Al is losing it mentally, he doesn’t realize that HE is the problem with his forum.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:03 PM

I don’t believe that he banned you, but welcome anyways.

Well you can believe it. I wouldn't be saying it if it wasn't true.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:09 PM

Delete?

How do you delete someone's post so that you don't comment and get banned?

...or do you mean?

"You type your own post or comment, then "delete it" before you hit "enter"?

For me, "none" so far.

In fact, I got scolded yesterday for commenting on "ammo pricing" in the "non-fishing classified."

Addendum: The problem: I say/type what's on my mind.

...------
Posted By: Chris B

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:09 PM

I only go there for boat info now, bass cat section is useful

The reason I wont post over there is because I may need to ask a question in the Skeeter or Yamaha forum. And I'll for sure get banned for being American.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:17 PM

Hey Tom!

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:22 PM

Howdy!!! Good to see a bunch of familiar folks. cheers
Posted By: D.O.C.989

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:26 PM

I came over here based on Al's suggestion that if you find something better then leave. I think it's a shame current events can't be discussed over there because of hurt feelings. TFF has everything that BBC has and a little more that interests me in my opinion. No hatred on my part, I just took his advice. I think it hurts his sponsors more than it does me. When I buy something I like to tell the sponsors where I saw their product. I like this site and the THF but I just lurk on THF cause those guys are hard core!!! cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:26 PM

Ok, I looked and there it is in black “banned”. Odd, you been friends with him for a loonngggg time. You did walk the line a few times though. cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by D.O.C.989
I came over here based on Al's suggestion that if you find something better then leave. I think it's a shame current events can't be discussed over there because of hurt feelings. TFF has everything that BBC has and a little more that interests me in my opinion. No hatred on my part, I just took his advice. I think it hurts his sponsors more than it does me. When I buy something I like to tell the sponsors where I saw their product. I like this site and the THF but I just lurk on THF cause those guys are hard core!!! cheers

Welcome, My brother! cheers flag
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:32 PM

I quit using my name and went back to my original nickname. Some jackwagon reporter was stalking me online. I try to put as little identifiable information on any social media now.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:35 PM

Free speech is dead.

I don't think that on this site at all, my problem is keeping my temper in check.

Some of these guys can seriously get under one's skin and that leads to wanting have a beat down on them. I have to practice some sort of self mind control to not let em bother me.

feng shwie or some S

I never knew you to have a temper. grin

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:43 PM

Is this like an invasion or something?

Do we need a wall to keep out BFC or BBC or BFF or whatever they are from?

Then we can have WAWI pay for it....thatll be cool.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:44 PM

This is too funny. Now the BBC is bashing us for bashing them.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:45 PM

A comment on a "comment."

"Free Speech" is NOT dead, but many in this country want to take it from the rest while abusing/using it themselves.
The rest of us are fighting hard, and we will NOT give it up!

...------

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111

The British Broadcasting Channel is bashing us?

Or is it the OTHER thing we all know BBC stands for? Because that would be really odd if it was. I would not want to be bashed by that BBC.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:52 PM

Ok, I looked and there it is in black “banned”. Odd, you been friends with him for a loonngggg time. You did walk the line a few times though. cheers

Friends??? Oh hell no. I had PMs to show he was no fan of mine. In fact, I lasted longer than I thought. He just decided to ban me out of the blue for no reason. As you can see, I'm heartbroken. roflmao
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 08:58 PM

The British Broadcasting Channel is bashing us?

Or is it the OTHER thing we all know BBC stands for? Because that would be really odd if it was. I would not want to be bashed by that BBC.

[Linked Image]

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:03 PM

These are the good ones, no need to keep them out. But WAWI can buy us all burgers & drinks.

“....I would never allow that on my site....” roflmao
Posted By: Gourdbuster

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:30 PM

My new philosophy has been, “Argue with idiots less. Fish more.”

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:33 PM

You’re getting all of the good BBC members that are trying to flee from what’s going on over there. We love America, support the police, respect teachers, and believe in individual responsibility. All of those things are frowned upon over there.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:38 PM

I paid extra here for my membership so they can't ban me. I can say whatever I want.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:42 PM

Dan’s fascination with BBC is concerning.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by CCTX

roflmao
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:45 PM

There are lots of posts I should have deleted, some I regret. There were also many posts there were deleted for me and some of that still makes me mad. I think twice before I hit that button now, but it’s not near as much fun.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:45 PM

They have some interesting thread topics over there though.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1122118
Posted By: Don Collum

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by steve hummert

How many of yall are in your head hammer

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Hogfan1

You’re getting all of the good BBC members that are trying to flee from what’s going on over there. We love America, support the police, respect teachers, and believe in individual responsibility. All of those things are frowned upon over there.

How do we know you are all good? Maybe we need to background check yall. Make sure you are who you say. And you are coming for the reasons you say. How do we know you are not actually spies? Or infiltrators? What if you try to turn this place into the very place you fled?
Posted By: GawnFishn

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 09:59 PM

Al Shields could be the most hated man in bass fishing.. I don't mind that he's from Canada, I mind that he might be an anti-gun, snowflake that's creating a safe place for his liberal buddies. There's a team of suckasses that PM him after they CONTINUALLY start a political thread and a conservative posts an opposing opinion. They are masters of projection, but they can ride that horse to the ground. Even the mods call him on his [censored], he's the almighty and he always claims he's fed up and gonna sell it, just to get his minions to screech and beg him to stay. bow_down

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:00 PM

Oh, Hi guys!
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:02 PM

Howdy.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:04 PM

How do we know you are all good? Maybe we need to background check yall. Make sure you are who you say. And you are coming for the reasons you say. How do we know you are not actually spies? Or infiltrators? What if you try to turn this place into the very place you fled?

I’m fine with them, as long as they don’t complain as much as the rest of you bunch of Nancy’s.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills
I paid extra here for my membership so they can't ban me. I can say whatever I want.

Wait, what???? They sell get out of jail free cards on here. Shut up and take my money

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave

I’m fine with them, as long as they don’t complain as much as the rest of you bunch of Nancy’s.

No more from you until you deliver us what you promised...

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by GawnFishn
Al Shields could be the most hated man in bass fishing.. I don't mind that he's from Canada, I mind that he might be an anti-gun, snowflake that's creating a safe place for his liberal buddies. There's a team of suckasses that PM him after they CONTINUALLY start a political thread and a conservative posts an opposing opinion. They are masters of projection, but they can ride that horse to the ground. Even the mods call him on his [censored], he's the almighty and he always claims he's fed up and gonna sell it, just to get his minions to screech and beg him to stay. bow_down

He won’t sell, because nobody will kiss his rear end anymore. Most are just nice to him because he is the owner, not because they actually like him. Nobody gives a flip that he’s Canadian, we give a flip that he’s putting down one of the greatest countries in the world, (that he profits from).

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:21 PM

He won’t sell, because nobody will kiss his rear end anymore. Most are just nice to him because he is the owner, not because they actually like him. Nobody gives a flip that he’s Canadian, we give a flip that he’s putting down one of the greatest countries in the world, (that he profits from).

I'll never understand why a liberal would buy a bass fishing site and expect rainbows and unicorns to be the topic of discussion.
Posted By: wt luke

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:26 PM

So Al suggested you could leave huh?? So it had nothing to do with the "whiskey talk" ?? smile
Posted By: D.O.C.989

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by wt luke

So Al suggested you could leave huh?? So it had nothing to do with the "whiskey talk" ?? smile

banana All that liberal whiskey talk was dragging down conversations!!! cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:38 PM

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 10:53 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That tells the story, people are growing tired of it.

Also, I'm sure he will raise a stink and try to push his weight around here too, if given a chance

He's playing the charlatan role now.. "Oh' the humanity"

[Linked Image]

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 11:15 PM

He wouldn't allow bashing...

But this thread remains, even though it's been called BS by Don W and several others..

[Linked Image]

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 11:18 PM

Sorry, but just in shock to see it go that way, after so long. Don't want to see his form of censorship reach here is all.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 11:52 PM

Sorry, but just in shock to see it go that way, after so long. Don't want to see his form of censorship reach here is all.

You have to make sure not to use any vulgarity here, they want to keep it clean in case kids read some of these threads. Other than that, it’s pretty simple to get along with most here. If if you want a cat fight, once you have enough post, you can join the “bunker” section.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/21/21 11:53 PM

You have to make sure not to use any vulgarity here, they want to keep it clean in case kids read some of these threads. Other than that, it’s pretty simple to get along with most here. If if you want a cat fight, once you have enough post, you can join the “bunker” section.

Thank you sir! Will do!
Posted By: Let’s Go Brandon

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:36 AM

Just left BBC also. The Ban Hammer only swings one way there and it’s getting old. I will still visit but not as much as I used too. I think many others are leaving also.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:38 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That tells the story, people are growing tired of it.

Also, I'm sure he will raise a stink and try to push his weight around here too, if given a chance

He's playing the charlatan role now.. "Oh' the humanity"

[Linked Image]

He acts neutral, but would send hateful PMs bashing Trump,

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lu See Fur
Just left BBC also. The Ban Hammer only swings one way there and it’s getting old. I will still visit but not as much as I used too. I think many others are leaving also.

Bro, what’s with the screen name?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

And about how careless we Americans were with Covid spreading.

And how bad the racism is here in America.

And cry if you made fun of Dodge.

Of course, we know where he gets his news from. roflmao Man this hogpile is making me laugh.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:47 AM

My son came up with that one and I though it was great. Did not want to use my BBC screen name. I’m sure the BBC gestapo is lurking. cyclop

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:49 AM

My son came up with that one and I though it was great. Did not want to use my BBC screen name. I’m sure the BBC gestapo is lurking. cyclop

Oh they are. cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:50 AM

Oh I used an original name too...... roflmao

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:58 AM

Oh I used an original name too...... roflmao

I remember you plus many other refugees that are here. I had no idea so many had left. After reading “Closed Threads” it really opened my eyes.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:58 AM

And he also says no conspiracy theories allowed! .... LMAO! Guess who dictates whether something is a conspiracy theory or not?
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:59 AM

none
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:00 AM

I am deleting the fifth post this morning to keep from getting band again.

Maybe put less sugar in your coffee??

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by steveiam

And yet here we are-

Here we are? Both of y’all lonely. You’ve got tonight.

Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:31 AM

And about how careless we Americans were with Covid spreading.

And how bad the racism is here in America.

And cry if you made fun of Dodge.

Of course, we know where he gets his news from. roflmao Man this hogpile is making me laugh.

Al Shields can hug a root.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:36 AM

I'm not sure what seems more strange, your name or the fact your son came up with it.
Posted By: gregpaul

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:40 AM

thier or their?
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:42 AM

Only thing good about that site is selling things

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry

roflmao

He acts .ike he does not want to get bashed by one, but we can see through that

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by mofomike

laugh

I recognize your signature.....yeah I imagine he didn't like that.....lol
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:41 AM

Well, when they get to you, feel free to steal and share.

[Linked Image]

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:44 AM

Does that unicorn have a neck tattoo?? Weird.
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:50 AM

Al is okay, just a hard core Liberal.
He banned me for life but in a PM he sent me he told me to never post in another political thread, my response was something to the effect that he is now censoring what I can post in? I told him he is more than welcomed to ban me, 5 minutes later I was gone.
I do not harbor no I’ll toward him at all, it’s his site and he can choose whatever he wants to do. But make no mistake, he needs members more than we need him.....I think he forgets that.
He will not sell that site as he is always telling the mass he might do, He needs the attention and the money. But if he keeps up with his Liberal ways he might not have enough members that will attract sponsors, then it’s the waste basket.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pat Goff
Well, when they get to you, feel free to steal and share.

[Linked Image]

Guy or girl? Who’s gonna grab the “package”???

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones
Al is okay, just a hard core Liberal.
He banned me for life but in a PM he sent me he told me to never post in another political thread, my response was something to the effect that he is now censoring what I can post in? I told him he is more than welcomed to ban me, 5 minutes later I was gone.
I do not harbor no I’ll toward him at all, it’s his site and he can choose whatever he wants to do. But make no mistake, he needs members more than we need him.....I think he forgets that.
He will not sell that site as he is always telling the mass he might do, He needs the attention and the money. But if he keeps up with his Liberal ways he might not have enough members that will attract sponsors, then it’s the waste basket.

Oh No, he has no concern about American politics....

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:57 AM

From what I understand, we have gained a handful of right leaning members, I feel we owe a few left leaners in trade.
I would be happy to choose if needed...

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:58 AM

Yea.....right breakdance
I’ve heard that from Al enough times. He plays to the dumb and dumber crowd.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:02 AM

From what I understand, we have gained a handful of right leaning members, I feel we owe a few left leaners in trade.

bannana2

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:06 AM

I enjoy discussion with the left wingers if it's semi-respectful. I think they are nuts, but enjoy the conversation. grin

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:17 AM

I enjoy discussion with the left wingers if it's semi-respectful. I think they are nuts, but enjoy the conversation. grin

this ^^^^^^^^ most of the time

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:44 AM

We have a mix of opinions on here and that's not bad. Do you really want this place to turn into Parlor or 8chan?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:56 AM

I think every post fishslime and do-nothing have had this year has been trolling.
No mix of opinion, just blatant trolling
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 05:14 AM

The day you become a mod is the same day I become a millonaire roflmao
Posted By: mofomike

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by mofomike

laugh

I recognize your signature.....yeah I imagine he didn't like that.....lol

Yeah,,,I had that in my signature for years and he deleted it a while back.. LOL
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:58 AM

... He just decided to ban me out of the blue for no reason. As you can see, I'm heartbroken. roflmao

Hey guys!!!... He just decided he can't break you so he bans you... Dan
cheers
Posted By: Neal G

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 11:12 AM

Al is certainly free to continue ruining BBC and to keep lurking on TFF.
It is good to see more and more BBC refugees on here.
flag
Posted By: smbass77

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 11:55 AM

Do you open the bar here too Dan?

Glad to see all the good folks from BBC that I haven't seen in a while

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS
... He just decided to ban me out of the blue for no reason. As you can see, I'm heartbroken. roflmao

cheers

Silly Canuk he should know by now you can't break a Browns fan. cheers

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:28 PM

cheers

Silly Canuk he should know by now you can't break a Browns fan. cheers

Or people with VPNs. hide2
Posted By: Ligercat

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:29 PM

[quote=smbass77]Do you open the bar here too Dan?

Is this not the original bar? cool

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:34 PM

Dang, keep bringing the good ones over!

At least Al’s dreams can finally come true, a mostly sheeply following that worships him.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 12:45 PM

Dang, keep bringing the good ones over!

At least Al’s dreams can finally come true, a mostly sheeply following that worships him.

It's dwindling, unless he can convince a few more Canadians to join his icky bass fishing site... He advertises 140,000+ members, mostly made up of burner accounts with 1 or 2 troll posts..

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:03 PM

The best place at BBC is the Humminbird Forum, Wayne is guru of Humminbird products and is always willing to help out everyone. Generally speaking, most of the other forums are pretty good, but Al rules the roost on the Lounge Forum, it should be called Liberals Only Forum.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:08 PM

cheers

Hey Dan, I know you got booted in a thread we were both in on, I guess he flipped a coin and chose you to go and for me to be banned later on.
I pretty much do not post anywhere much anymore, I have been reading a lot of stuff, maybe when I get to know more people here I might even start a G- Man thread....lol!

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:08 PM

I thought it was interesting what finally got me "suspended". I have done much worse over the years. It is pretty crazy just how obvious it is he takes actions like this. He will delete posts of left leaning people being the same and not ban so he can act like its only one side.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:15 PM

cheers

Hey Dan, I know you got booted in a thread we were both in on, I guess he flipped a coin and chose you to go and for me to be banned later on.
I pretty much do not post anywhere much anymore, I have been reading a lot of stuff, maybe when I get to know more people here I might even start a G- Man thread....lol!

Do it!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 01:17 PM

I have deleted many post like everyone else.
But it seems like lately I don`t delete as many.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 02:51 PM

Wow, lots of BBC folks coming over. Once I get Banned over there, then I’ll change my name here. I need to get my badge of honor first. roflmao

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:02 PM

Wow, lots of BBC folks coming over. Once I get Banned over there, then I’ll change my name here. I need to get my badge of honor first. roflmao

It's just crazy how much he lets his personal opinions rule and its gotten significantly worse. I mean the dude is almost 80 gotta start worrying about mental faculties...

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:03 PM

Y'all are welcome here as long as you don't post any Neil Young or Petty videos.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:08 PM

Y'all are welcome here as long as you don't post any Neil Young or Petty videos.

Agreed.

Pro tip- if you really want people to like you around here, post the same 6 photos from the 1950’s (or whenever the first color camera was invented) repeatedly.
Posted By: smbass77

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:10 PM

What's wrong with Tom Petty? Ha

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 03:11 PM

cheers

Do it!

Do NOT do that, if you want to stay.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by smbass77

Nothing at all. There are a lot of haters around here. Petty is an American treasure and one of the greatest songwriters, and rockers of all time. He was also about as cool you can get. If you look up cool it says "See Tom Petty".

If you like Petty, you are welcome here.
Posted By: RedEar12

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 04:07 PM

Once I broke down and bought the Super Chip, Baby Doll Jig pkg, and the Halloween Blade, it magically released all the inner demons I had posting on TFF.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by RedEar12
Once I broke down and bought the Super Chip, Baby Doll Jig pkg, and the Halloween Blade, it magically released all the inner demons I had posting on TFF.

Harpers got that kind of mojo, dang!

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 04:25 PM

Nothing at all. There are a lot of haters around here. Petty is an American treasure and one of the greatest songwriters, and rockers of all time. He was also about as cool you can get. If you look up cool it says "See Tom Petty".

yet you wonder why no one here likes you. smdh.
Posted By: MBradford

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 04:59 PM

All of that hate started when one of the more unpopular TFFr's would post Tom Petty videos in the music threads, and the mob here used that as a reason to attack said TFF'r.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 05:03 PM

I'm a Cody Jink junkie........ bannana2

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 05:15 PM

post deleted
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford

All of that hate started when one of the more unpopular TFFr's would post Tom Petty videos in the music threads, and the mob here used that as a reason to attack said TFF'r.

That’s a pretty charitable and whitewashed explanation.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 05:56 PM

so I'm guessing you never got one of his special private messages. there is a reason he got banned. no surprise you stick up for him though. birds of a feather...

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:03 PM

The best place at BBC is the Humminbird Forum, Wayne is guru of Humminbird products and is always willing to help out everyone. Generally speaking, most of the other forums are pretty good, but Al rules the roost on the Lounge Forum, it should be called Liberals Only Forum.

WayneP. hangs out over on the Electronics, Sonar, Radar, Chart Plotters, Mapping Chips page... The one I miss is Don on the Mercury forum... Dan

https://texasfishingforum.com/forum...sonar-radar-chart-plotters-mapping-chips
Posted By: MBradford

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:04 PM

I'm not sticking up for him. Just stating what I have observed here.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:15 PM

I should delete a bunch more, but my ADHD isn't having it.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:18 PM

I kind of remember that.

BUT that guy aside, I mean Petty is like my fave. That fact that some joker who used to post here liked Tom Pettys music should not be a blemish on Mr. Petty's career of influential and inspiring music. Just means even if you disagree with someone on many subjects, you can always find some common ground if you try.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:21 PM

?
Dan once again has confused the OT with his Dr. Who forum

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:34 PM

Lot's of examples of the Dunning Kruger effect on here.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:48 PM

... Silly Canuk he should know by now you can't break a Browns fan. cheers

Yeah, Brown fans are pretty numb to pain... Go Bucks!!!... Dan
cheers
Posted By: Zipster

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 06:57 PM

Me too!
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 07:04 PM

cheers

More like “numb in the brain”!

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 07:13 PM

lol

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 07:19 PM

Tom Petty sucked

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 07:21 PM

Tom Petty sucked

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 07:25 PM

Browns coach got coach of the year and made the playoffs. Far better than any team from Tx.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 08:44 PM

Looks like the Canuck Ban Hammer is starting to swing again. Might get a few more new members here.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1122235

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27
Browns coach got coach of the year and made the playoffs. Far better than any team from Tx.

First sign of intelligent life I've found here so far.
thumb cheers roflmao

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 09:00 PM

cheers

How goes the march Dan?? smile

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 09:13 PM

Looks like the Canuck Ban Hammer is starting to swing again. Might get a few more new members here.

roflmao I would say.. I'm guessing courting the Karens is a new strategy over there.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:07 PM

Alberto is almost there with his new forum, post #159 there said it all.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:27 PM

He must have missed that one .... he's still alive and kicking!
Posted By: Dubee

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:49 PM

Libtard Al can suck it. I got my ban for telling him what a lib anti American he is

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:53 PM

It’s like the old girlfriend dumped you and you’ve found a new girlfriend to service some of your needs. Sure, you can tell people that you’ve moved on, but in your heart, you’re still in love your old girlfriend and just wish more than anything that she’d change her ways. And although she probably won’t confront you about it, your new girlfriend knows that you pine for the old one.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 10:56 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: John175☮

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 11:00 PM

Go check out the BBC. You'll be docking with Al by the end of the week.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 11:05 PM

It’s like the old girlfriend dumped you and you’ve found a new girlfriend to service some of your needs. Sure, you can tell people that you’ve moved on, but in your heart, you’re still in love your old girlfriend and just wish more than anything that she’d change her ways. And although she probably won’t confront you about it, your new girlfriend knows that you pine for the old one.

Are you offering to service needs?

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/22/21 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮

Go check out the BBC. You'll be docking with Al by the end of the week.

Not Macho!

[Linked Image]

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:02 AM

Meh, it’s not that hard to open another account there. He just goes by email addresses, I’d rather not support his business, but I do enjoy making fun of him. His little minions tell him what we say.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:04 AM

... How goes the march Dan?? smile

Well St. Joe's knee is rehabbing right on schedule for the opener and with the 5th pick in the draft they're looking for a playmaker... So hope springs eternal... Dan
banana

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:07 AM

Meh, it’s not that hard to open another account there. He just goes by email addresses, I’d rather not support his business, but I do enjoy making fun of him. His little minions tell him what we say.

I think he knows my IP address...... roflmao I don't want to give him and his ilk any more traffic to that site, he is no friend of America.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:21 AM

Are you offering to service needs?

Would be very inauthentic outfishdya...my heart definitely wouldn’t really be in it.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:28 AM

I was referring to the debil guy grout-scout, not you. I think he has 5 posts here and all of them are about the old girl. It wasn’t a shot...just an observation expressed by way of a simile.
Posted By: John Peebles

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 01:43 AM

Don’t just post up every thought you have, think about it, temper it, say what you want without getting personal.

This ^^^ I have never deleted any of my posts. However I have had a few deleted by mods. Last one was a fishing report for Canyon Lake when a couple of guys who I said "could have" been fishing a Thursday night tournament rolled up on me, (within flipping distance) while I was wade fishing after work one evening. A couple of busy bodies got offended by it and the next day it was gone. But never to the point of spending any time on the WOS.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 02:20 AM

I was referring to the debil guy grout-scout, not you. I think he has 5 posts here and all of them are about the old girl. It wasn’t a shot...just an observation expressed by way of a simile.

No problem sir, I wasn’t offended. cheers and I don’t blame guys for flying under the radar, BBC has a few good pages and some good people, unfortunately the owners going loco. Hopefully he’ll sell it and someone with some common sense will take over.

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/23/21 02:26 AM

How many other forums is Mark a mod on?
Posted By: Cahardin812

Re: How many have you deleted - 04/26/21 04:27 PM

I agree. I told him that because someone doesn't agree with him he stops the post or bans the person. I'm banned as well. He only wants people that think the same way he does.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum