Texas Fishing Forum

Gunbroker

Posted By: stuntmandave

Gunbroker - 04/04/21 03:02 PM

Anyone in here used Gunbroker.com to sell a firearm? I have an old Mosin that seems to be going for a good price right now. Just don't want to get ripped off. Appreciate any feedback y'all have. Happy Easter!
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 03:09 PM

Try the THF first. Might also try Texas Gun Trader
Posted By: ACAMS

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 03:36 PM

Make sure you get the money before you send the gun to a licensed dealer .... I have bought several guns from there, but never sold one.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
Try the THF first. Might also try Texas Gun Trader
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 05:23 PM

I've purchased 2 firearms from there, but never sold one. Never had a problem with them.

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 06:45 PM

I have had an acct there for yrs but never bought or sold on it.
I use it for pricing used and new when I need to.

I would look at a local gunshop for consignment if not too expensive on commission or thf, local sales first.
Posted By: jjfox09

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 07:54 PM

Did y’all use your own ffl dealer or did you use the ones registered with gun broker? I looked up the ones registered with gun broker and it’s residential homes. Seems sketchy to me.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by jjfox09
Did y’all use your own ffl dealer or did you use the ones registered with gun broker? I looked up the ones registered with gun broker and it’s residential homes. Seems sketchy to me.

Lots of old men out there with FFL's for a little side income. Not sketchy at all.
Posted By: SlabWhisperer

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 08:55 PM

If you want to see the best prices on new guns visit www.grabagun.com.
You can purchase online and pick it up in Coppell.
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 10:58 PM

GrabAGun...oooph. Great people and good service. They were responsible for a few thousand dollars on my credit card a few years ago. As far as FFL's, I had my guy handle everything, he has handled all my transfers. Don't know if I'm allowed to, but Sarge at HRH Combat has always done me right. I've had several things Cerecoted there and custom made.

Wish I'd never opened this thread. I've been looking up guns all afternoon instead of getting stuff done on the farm. Damnit.
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: Gunbroker - 04/04/21 11:44 PM

Love gun broker but those fees do add up, I’d try to Sell it here or thf before I posted there, usually how I roll and had pretty good luck moving stuff here and there
Posted By: TR176

Re: Gunbroker - 04/05/21 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Dave-0
GrabAGun...oooph. Great people and good service. They were responsible for a few thousand dollars on my credit card a few years ago. As far as FFL's, I had my guy handle everything, he has handled all my transfers. Don't know if I'm allowed to, but Sarge at HRH Combat has always done me right. I've had several things Cerecoted there and custom made.

Wish I'd never opened this thread. I've been looking up guns all afternoon instead of getting stuff done on the farm. Damnit.

I spent a while looking at what I could get for a 9422. Time waster for sure.

Re: Gunbroker - 04/05/21 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Dave-0

grab a gun is a good.

owner has been out here a few times, friends with the owners.
he's good peeps
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Gunbroker - 04/05/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Originally Posted by jjfox09

Lots of old men out there with FFL's for a little side income. Not sketchy at all.

cheers
Posted By: Zipster

Re: Gunbroker - 04/05/21 01:29 PM

I use Grumpy's in Arlington. He works out of his house. Never an issue.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum