Texas Fishing Forum

Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one...

Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:19 PM

I took my 10 year old son John Crappie Fishing on Fork with my buddy James Rains Sunday. We were on the water exactly 4 hours and we let John fish the whole time. He really had the live scope figured out, knew which tree's he wanted to fish, and even pointed out that as we got towards the side of the cove the fishing slowed down and instead we move back to where we started. He swung these fish in the boat like a pro, and even did a little [censored] talking at the boat ramp. James was talking to some guys that were launching as we came in about where we were catching the fish and John yells, "ALL WE CAUGHT WERE 2 POUNDERS"!

All he talked about yesterday is when can we get a boat, when can we fish tournaments, and if I have booked out next trip yet.

Magical day on the water! Thanks James!

Give him a call if you want to go after BIG FISH like we did. 972-333-7041

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:20 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:22 PM

You can brag on that! thumb
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:24 PM

Great post
Congratulations on a great day with the kiddo
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:25 PM

wow
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:28 PM

Barn doors
Slabs
Big arse white perch

Iā€™d like to get into a school of those bad boys!!
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:33 PM

awesome !!
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
Great post
Congratulations on a great day with the kiddo
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:34 PM

That is wonderful Brian! Way to go Dad!
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:37 PM

Great pics Brian!
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:49 PM

Those are huge!!

Congratulations!
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:49 PM

clap
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:56 PM

thumb cheers

I am available for adoption, just sayin.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:57 PM

Congrats dad. You need a boat now.
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 09:57 PM

Wow!!! Slabs!!

Great job dad!
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 10:14 PM

Fishing is always good. This time it looks like it was great! Why? It was done with a ten year old boy. I can't think of a better use of a day.

Congratulations!
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 10:18 PM

Outstanding! fish
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 10:21 PM

Hog Crappie's, congrats! coolphotos thumb clap
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 10:36 PM

WTG Crappiemotorcarsslabsrock!! cheers texas

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by a777pilot
Fishing is always good. This time it looks like it was great! Why? It was done with a ten year old boy. I can't think of a better use of a day.

Congratulations!

I caught the first one, then it was his turn. He smooth put on a clinic for the next 4 hours. He is the most analytical kid you will ever meet. He was breaking down how and why we were catching or not catching fish.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis
That is wonderful Brian! Way to go Dad!

What a day!!!
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Spagnola
Originally Posted by a777pilot

Congratulations!

I caught the first one, then it was his turn. He smooth put on a clinic for the next 4 hours. He is the most analytical kid you will ever meet. He was breaking down how and why we were catching or not catching fish.

That is awesome, I hope my kid like to video game fish. I should get him to teach me
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 11:51 PM

Holy smokes! thumb
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/08/21 11:53 PM

Great job Dad.... thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:00 AM

Lifetime Memories! coolphotos and Nice fish. thumb
Posted By: Big Possum

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:05 AM

Congrats to the youngster!! food
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:20 AM

Monsters, well done
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 10:21 AM

WTG, Spags!
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 11:21 AM

Good Deal thumb
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 11:23 AM

Per JP rules for the OT

For discussion of all non-fishing topics
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:08 PM

clap
Posted By: Roller22

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

Definitely both, congrats.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:37 PM

Very cool! Thanks for sharing
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 12:50 PM

coolphotos thumb
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 04:40 PM

Good job, Spags! Keep up the good work and he'll grow up to be a fine young man.
Posted By: Siberman

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 08:36 PM

cheers
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/09/21 08:38 PM

Slabs
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/10/21 01:20 AM

You have no idea what you have started!

Your like will be spent on the water from now on if you want any peace in the future!

Those are some Beautiful Crappie you guys brought Home.
Posted By: Water Girl

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/10/21 02:20 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/10/21 03:49 PM

Dang he slayed em ! Good job šŸ‘
Posted By: joebass2

Re: Do I dare talk fishing in the OT? I have to brag about this one... - 02/10/21 11:36 PM

Good job Brian. That's what it's all about right there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum