Texas Fishing Forum

Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts?

Posted By: texcajun

Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 03:50 PM

If you've had C-19 or know someone that has had C-19 and they have taken Ivermectin, what were their results?

Reason I ask is I have taken it while I had C-19 and I know several others that have taken it while they've had C-19. In every case, including mine, their symptoms significantly improved within 48 hours of taking it, even those with more severe symptoms. I am just curious to see if anyone else out there has had the same or different results.

WARNING: I ain't a doctor and I am not advising anyone to take Ivermectin for treatment of Covid.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 03:54 PM

I have a friend out near Hainesville that has some farmland. He told me directly when I was talking with him that his neighbor lady got the chiner flu and went to the feed store and bought the Ivermectin in the Sheep dosage. She said she took the Ivermectin dose and felt 100% better the next day. Took a few more and back to normal. He also said that at one time Ivermectin was studied for human use and it was. I can't believe my friend would lie to me about it.
Posted By: COFF

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:00 PM

The trouble with all of the anecdotal stories is that there is no control or way to actual pin the results on the medicine. For all you know, you would have been better in 48 hours no matter what you'd done.

That said, there have been some limited tests on Ivermectin and they have been very positive. It is cheap, it is available, and it has potential to help. Moreover, the potential negative side effects are very minimal.

I've taken it. Not willing to say I am immune or inoculated, but I feel like it improves my odds.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by COFF
The trouble with all of the anecdotal stories is that there is no control or way to actual pin the results on the medicine. For all you know, you would have been better in 48 hours no matter what you'd done.

That said, there have been some limited tests on Ivermectin and they have been very positive. It is cheap, it is available, and it has potential to help. Moreover, the potential negative side effects are very minimal.

I've taken it. Not willing to say I am immune or inoculated, but I feel like it improves my odds.

Good points!
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:12 PM

There is an Ivermectin for humans and there's one for animals...If I decided to take it, I'd get the one prescribed by a physician for human consumption.

There is a thread about all of this on THF.

My dogs take it for heartworm prevention....
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:13 PM

I'm no scientist, most of the people I know that have had covid were better in 2 or 3 days anyway. Hard to say.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:18 PM

And fir the above reason I listed I think that is why alot of people are tired of it and resistant to any restrictions. When you know person after person that has supposedly tested positive have either the sniffles for 2 days, no real symptoms or feel like they had the flu for 4 days it's hard to continue the madness. I'm not convinced that all the positive tests are real positives. My mind just has a hard time believing that something that kills some goes by like nothing for the vast majority. As much public interaction as I have had from day one, as many people in close proximity to me that have had it, I just have a hard time thinking I havent been exposed numerous times.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
And fir the above reason I listed I think that is why alot of people are tired of it and resistant to any restrictions. When you know person after person that has supposedly tested positive have either the sniffles for 2 days, no real symptoms or feel like they had the flu for 4 days it's hard to continue the madness. I'm not convinced that all the positive tests are real positives. My mind just has a hard time believing that something that kills some goes by like nothing for the vast majority. As much public interaction as I have had from day one, as many people in close proximity to me that have had it, I just have a hard time thinking I havent been exposed numerous times.

You may be, and probably were exposed at some point. But you may be part of the 30% of the population they say have the T-Cells that make them immune, but can pass it asymptomatically to others. That's why I believe they need to test people and get the vaccine into the arms of those without the natural immunity.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:37 PM

It works. The ranchers in West Texas were really the first that I heard of that were using it.
Guys that were working cattle frequently noticed that they and the other hands, never got the 19.

Just last week, the NIH said, yes, it is a therapeutic for the Chinese Flu and that it works.
Posted By: donothin

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:43 PM

Before retirement, I ran several hundred stocker cattle and always gave them a shot of the iver. Occasionally, one of us would accidentally inject ourselves with some. It consistently made us horny, so we start having our wives help with inoculations.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by donothin
Before retirement, I ran several hundred stocker cattle and always gave them a shot of the iver. Occasionally, one of us would accidentally inject ourselves with some. It consistently made us horny, so we start having our wives help with inoculations.

roflmao thumb

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:47 PM

TSC has their Ivermectin on sale down here

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:48 PM

Finally a worthy post, well done sir
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob

roflmao thumb

Hmmm thanks
Posted By: jon doe

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 09:15 PM

https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w

Here is a link you need to watch. It works
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by jon doe
https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w

Here is a link you need to watch. It works

thumb
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 09:33 PM

When Riley, the EX, and stepdad got it thats what the doctor prescribed them
Posted By: jon doe

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 09:53 PM

My brother was diagnosed with COVID Tuesday. He took the pills prescribed by the doctor and in 24hrs he had no symptoms. My 75yo father in law was diagnosed with COVID last Sunday. He had was coughing and blood oxg was 93.He took 2cc of Agri-Mectin for two consecutive days and has been symptom free since yesterday. Do you think for a minute that big pharma wants the world to know that drug this cheap works? [Linked Image]
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 09:54 PM

When I got the virus I took it along with a cocktail of other stuff. I had mild to moderate symptoms for 2 weeks and had some lingering effects for a couple more. I took the horse type that is sold at Tractor Supply. Can't say if it had any effect or not but can tell you it's some nasty stuff and slightly better than a gallon jug of go-lightly.
Posted By: Roller22

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 10:03 PM

I've taken Durvet brand Ivermectin as preventive.

Close friend who had C-19 took it and was better within 48 hours. Positive test on Dec 24, nothing major until Jan 1 where he went to ER with 105 temp. He did get IV for dehydration and injection of steroid plus Zpac. Still feeling horrible on Mon. Jan 4 so he took Ivermectin he had for his cattle. By Wed. Jan 6 he was feeling better but still very tired.

I agree it's different for everyone and by no means would I promote this as a cure. It has had promising results in friends and family.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by jon doe
My brother was diagnosed with COVID Tuesday. He took the pills prescribed by the doctor and in 24hrs he had no symptoms. My 75yo father in law was diagnosed with COVID last Sunday. He had was coughing and blood oxg was 93.He took 2cc of Agri-Mectin for two consecutive days and has been symptom free since yesterday. Do you think for a minute that big pharma wants the world to know that drug this cheap works? [Linked Image]

Thanks for adding this info. Not so anecdotal anymore.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 10:34 PM

It worked for my family.
Posted By: BPbassp

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 10:53 PM

It worked for me and my wife. I took the human version along with doxycycline and zinc for two days the day after I lost my sense of smell. Never really got any additional symptoms. The doctor that contacted us after our positive tests basically said they would do nothing for us until we got real sick, then they would try and play catch-up and hope for the best. That convinced me to try something to prevent it from getting worse. I think that attitude from our medical professionals is why we have all the deaths. If our medical EXPERTS were a little more proactive and tried more of these preventative treatments I think we would have been a lot better off. But this treatment is very inexpensive and no one really makes any money off of it, that’s probably why, just saying.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/28/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by BPbassp
It worked for me and my wife. I took the human version along with doxycycline and zinc for two days the day after I lost my sense of smell. Never really got any additional symptoms. The doctor that contacted us after our positive tests basically said they would do nothing for us until we got real sick, then they would try and play catch-up and hope for the best. That convinced me to try something to prevent it from getting worse. I think that attitude from our medical professionals is why we have all the deaths. If our medical EXPERTS were a little more proactive and tried more of these preventative treatments I think we would have been a lot better off. But this treatment is very inexpensive and no one really makes any money off of it, that’s probably why, just saying.

I think you are spot on!
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/29/21 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by COFF

It is cheap,

One reason the experts will avoid it, no money to be made.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/29/21 03:38 AM

Do what it takes. My stance on every Covid post concerning, mask, social distancing, vaccines, vitamins, ivermectin or whatever stays the same. My stance is you do you and I’ll do me. Whatever works, it works. I’m not going to question anyone or give suggestions. I support anyone’s stance and it’s pretty cool to see different stances.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/29/21 04:01 AM

I have heard numerous times from close friends and family this works.
Posted By: Beak47

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/29/21 01:50 PM

I have a friend in North Texas who used Invermectin. I am sticking with the Vaccine. 2nd dose in 2 weeks
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/29/21 02:46 PM

I need to know CCTX thoughts before I take anything but Shiner for the Covids.
Posted By: Jon

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/30/21 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79

I have heard same. Out here, most were Tractor Supply sourced.
There is now a Dr. here who will prescribe off-lable, for the human
use FDA approved pills as part of their Covid treatment plan.
Many reports were great improvement in 24 hrs and almost back to normal in 48 hrs.
I took first Moderna shot yesterday but I won’t hesitate to use ivermectin if i “catch the covid”

Interesting lab study below if you are interested in that sort of stuff.
It’s a long read, but if you scroll down to the paragraph just above figure 1 graphic, it cuts to the chase.
Ivermectin lab test on Covid virus
Posted By: MARKIT

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 01/31/21 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79

Me as well,
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 12:24 PM

This topic has been beat to death the last two years. We need some new material around here.
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Moto-Moto
This topic has been beat to death the last two years. We need some new material around here.

Post of the year thumb

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 01:31 PM

covid is over
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan
covid is over

Not for me it isn't, going on day 4 on this second go around. Still feel like a dog turd.
Posted By: Zipster

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 02:57 PM

I took it when I had c-19 the first time. I was really sick for 22 days. Couldn't shake the stuff. Started Ivermectin and was almost whole after 5 days. I say it works.
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 03:23 PM

If Covid isn’t real, how do we know if ivermectin works?
Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 03:31 PM

It's good on a cracker.
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 03:33 PM

de

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
covid is over

Not for me it isn't, going on day 4 on this second go around. Still feel like a dog turd.

Head to tractor supply
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
covid is over

Head to tractor supply

Or Russell feed.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 04:07 PM

Utar Pradesh , a State in India with a population 204M . In March through May of 2021 , Delta strain . They had a new infection rate that averaged 34K to 58K new cases per day . Death rates of almost ten' thousand per day No Vaccines for them .
After two detailed studies at Hospitals prior -- they decided to provide the entire population with a kit , including Ivermectin , D3 , ZPack and a mild steroid . By July -- they averaged less than 50 new cases per day and almost zero deaths . The kit cost was less than a $1.50 each
I tired to buy Ivermectin in Calif with a prescription and not one location would fill it ----no reason given
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 04:07 PM

The majority of those that died seemed to have some pretty serious health issues or a lot of poor lifestyle choices or a combo of the two.

Smoking seemed to be one that was major contributor to mortality.
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 04:53 PM

For what it's worth, last August I had the Delta. After I tested positive, called the tele-med Dr that was being denounced everywhere as a fraud. Got a script for Ivermectin and Krogers actually had some, but not all of the pills I needed. Within 48 hours, I was 95% again. Mom swear up and down it was the Ivermectin, but when I had the Delta, food was just not anywhere on my mind and I had stopped eating. Only thing I would really ingest was ice because it was cold. About the time I did the Mectin I also discovered those meal shake things called "Boost." I started drinking those when they were almost frozen and I think just getting some nutrition back into my system was the greatest help to me getting over the China flu. Do I think the Ivermectin helped, yes. I do not believe it's the end all, be all. I also, was one of the high risk people.

Gave the rest of my pills to my manager and her family when they got the Covid and same story, they were all feeling much better within 48 hours. So...write your own conclusions.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Moto-Moto

Amen
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 05:01 PM

When I got COVID my dr prescribe me ivermectin and hydrochlorichine sp. I have a bottle of ivamec in the fridge now and take 3cc every couple of weeks
Posted By: Gungle

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 07:14 PM

I had the chiner flu as well. All I can say is I've had head colds that were allot worse
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/25/22 07:59 PM

I've had covid 2 times.....I'm also someone that should be in grave danger from it, and I'm vaccinated but not boosted with moderna.....took Ivermectin horse paste divided into 5 doses and did fine both times, with both strains (had it first of this month, and October last year) .... I was sick, but no other prescription drugs and no hospitals
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/26/22 04:02 AM

I had it a month or so ago.. couldn't smell, couldn't taste my cigarettes... took some knock off robutussin and recovered my taste and smell in about 3 days.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/26/22 04:04 AM

I have 5 or 6 tubes of horsey paste in the drawer but we never got it.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/26/22 04:57 AM

The Ivermec works best the earlier you start with onset of symptoms. After 48hrs efficacy i've also taken the Hydroxychloroquine my 1st time around but was on day 4 before I got results of the County brain swabso I was really late.

The human medication form and the animal form are the same. Dosing is weight based.

I took the human form my 2nd go around got well in 3 days. Rode it cold turkey and was pretty sick for 10 days on my 3rd experience.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/26/22 08:18 PM

Is the Delta and whatever other variants still considered SARS-COV-2 or are we at 3,4,5, or 6

Just another SARS variation from the first in 2004 that was mutated in the Wuhan lab using our tax dollars.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/27/22 12:07 PM

88 studies
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/27/22 01:00 PM

They gave ivermectin to mom and dad when they got it. Mom was better in a few days. Dad went on bipap a couple days after starting ivermectin. He was on a ventilator a week later and passed a couple weeks after that. Very healthy but older and unvaccinated.

Studies have repeatedly shown that ivermectin has no significant positive or negative impact on treating covid.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/27/22 01:44 PM

Two drops of pour on in the crook of my arm once a month for decades, plus what I’ve spilled on me working cows. Last time I was sick I was 18 years old, from an Air Force flu shot.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/27/22 09:40 PM

roflmao

I am stopping by TSC on the way home. My wife could use a shot.
Posted By: tx_basser

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 02:07 AM

I've taken the 1% injectable stuff twice. Once for covid then 2nd time when I had some kind of intestinal issue that has going on day 5 of uncontrolled dysentery. Both times better in 24 hours.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by tx_basser
I've taken the 1% injectable stuff twice. Once for covid then 2nd time when I had some kind of intestinal issue that has going on day 5 of uncontrolled dysentery. Both times better in 24 hours.

You use it for everything? Reminds me of the old Chris Rock skit when he talked about “tussin”…lol
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 03:05 AM

When I got the covid my doc said there isn't she can do or prescribe for me, just go home and call if it got worse. Went home and worked on the fence, road and cut some brush, it felt great to have 5 days away from work. Wondering what I could have gotten done if I had some ivermectin.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 05:49 PM

In order to know if something works or not in the world of medicine you need a clinical double-blind placebo-controlled study with statistically significant sample size. One group gets the medicine (Ivermectin) the other group gets a placebo. None of the patients know who got what. You then use math to tell you if there is a statistically significant difference between the two groups. This is the gold standard in determining what works and what doesn't in medicine.

They've recently wrapped up a bunch of these studies on Ivermectin from all over the globe. They all say the same thing. Ivermectin shows no statistical difference in a positive medical outcome for COVID as compared to placebo. Do with that information what you will.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jpurdue
In order to know if something works or not in the world of medicine you need a clinical double-blind placebo-controlled study with statistically significant sample size. One group gets the medicine (Ivermectin) the other group gets a placebo. None of the patients know who got what. You then use math to tell you if there is a statistically significant difference between the two groups. This is the gold standard in determining what works and what doesn't in medicine.

They've recently wrapped up a bunch of these studies on Ivermectin from all over the globe. They all say the same thing. Ivermectin shows no statistical difference in a positive medical outcome for COVID as compared to placebo. Do with that information what you will.

Pharmaceutical companies fund the studies?
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮

Pharmaceutical companies fund the studies?

Was this method consistently used for the Covid vaccines?
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 06:46 PM

I've personally seen many healthcare workers stay ill with the prescribed meds while covid positive. Once they take ivermectin they get better very quickly. Must be coincidence in EVERY one of them. i think not. yes, it works. no, big pharm/politicians wont accept it because there's no money to be pocketed off of it. money, power, and greed makes the World go round.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 07:37 PM

I have a friend who is organic. He won't even allow a microwave in his house cause he's convinced it will cause cancer. Well he took some back in October when he came down with the China Flu and hasn't been the same since. Really [censored] himself up. Was it the Flu or was it the Ivermectine? Don't know what to say other than I won't be taking it.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 07:45 PM

maybe he's just a mental case
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/28/22 09:32 PM

The studies I have seen say it does nothing useful. Anecdotal evidence is NOT the same as a scientific study. But then again since big pharma is cast as the evil overlord by so many people it should surprise no one even if they did a study the far right kooks would discount it. Kinda like the vaccine stories, e.g. nano tech activated by 5G cell towers, sterilization, tracking chips...and so on. Great entertainment and fun to spin up those who believe this type of stuff.
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 03:02 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 12:55 PM

In my link, Ivermectin showed a 63% improvement compared to alternate treatments. It would have been higher compared to placibos. Which is STUPID BTW. Oh you're sick and may die....here's a sugar pill.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 01:02 PM

When I had Covid, my doc prescribed ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine early on. My Covid case consisted of a headache and a little cough. Went on with life and never was in bed with it. Just my experience.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Samsonsworld

In my link, Ivermectin showed a 63% improvement compared to alternate treatments. It would have been higher compared to placibos. Which is STUPID BTW. Oh you're sick and may die....here's a sugar pill.

I looked at your link. I don't care enough to wade through all that, but on the surface, it sure looks compelling. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 01:20 PM

Here is what I'm taking for covid, nothing, no shot, no ivermectin, no nothing, I have not gotten covid which is probably in large part due to me not being tested for covid. Oh, no mask either.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 01:45 PM

I have not gotten covid. I know I have been exposed. I take 100mg of zinc daily.
Posted By: COFF

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 02:51 PM

Here is what I'm taking for covid, nothing, no shot, no ivermectin, no nothing, I have not gotten covid which is probably in large part due to me not being tested for covid. Oh, no mask either.

I've had covid 3 times. First two times I didn't even know it - only found out because of the Texas Cares antibody test. I had no antibodies the first time. The second test showed antibodies which indicated I had covid in between the tests. Third test showed greatly increased antibodies, indicating I had covid a second time. Never even knew I was sick.

Third time was just a couple of weeks ago I came down with a cold. Out of curiosity I used one of the "free" tests from the government and it was positive. Had backed up sinuses and body aches for about three days and it was over. I did take ivermectin because I had it. Took lots of vitamins too.

Did the ivermectin or vitamins help? Sure. If nothing else, they made me feel like I was doing something proactive. At the very least, I knew it wouldn't hurt anything.

Bottom line - if you are a "high risk" individual then you need to try to avoid becoming sick. If you become sick, then it is probably a good idea to do anything possible to boost your immune system and make the virus pass faster. And a special note on "high risk" - what they really mean there is morbidly obese, type 2 diabetic, and smokers. Nobody wants to say that, but that's what they mean.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/29/22 11:26 PM

Fauci got it again.. twice in two weeks

Posted By: Chris B

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/30/22 12:09 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Ivermectin & Covid-19...... Your Thoughts? - 06/30/22 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by lconn4
Fauci got it again.. twice in two weeks

Nice to see he is wearing a mask and quarantining …. except he is NOT. bang
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum