Texas Fishing Forum

USPS

Posted By: Magged Out

USPS - 01/28/21 01:08 AM

Ordered Christmas Day

Finally got shipped back too BoneHead in Flint TX, I guess they can't even read Addresses anymore.

Got an Email that it had been Re Shipped. They are walking packages nowadays, 9 days Later it makes the 100 mile trip from Flint too Irving hung

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 01:12 AM

So did you get it ?
Posted By: steveiam

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 01:16 AM

The accuracy of a small market weatherman-
We regularly get mail that belongs on other streets, I can only wonder where things sent to me go.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 01:27 AM

Neighbor brought my mom's mail tonight and dropped it off...never had that happen before. When I went to get the mail from the box, I had mail for my other next door neighbor. I'm wondering if our normal driver is out...I pray that's all it is. I am not in the mood to deal with a new person.
Posted By: buda13

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 01:31 AM

They managed to lose my hydraulic steering seal kit last week... scanned as picked up but never seen again. Love going through refunding, reordering, and another week without my boat on the water.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 02:07 AM

My son got his Christmas Gift two week ago which I sent it on December 7th. Better late than never! frkazoid

Side Note: Texas to Colorado. eeks
Posted By: ring fry

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 02:07 AM

I get one of my retirement checks mailed from Delaware the 15th of every month. For the first few months it would arrive either the 17th or 18th. Then it got to where it wouldn't get here till the 21st or so. Today is January 27th and I have still not received my check for January. I called the firm yesterday and they assured me it was mailed on the 15th. That's 12 days since it's been mailed!! Grrrrrr!!!!

Retired grass grower

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by DanDaBald
So did you get it ?

No Sir, 35 days and counting bang
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 02:43 AM

USPS, VA and DMV all suck equally
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Moto-Moto

Yep. Exactly. Must be something common between these, let's see......what could it be......what could it be.....?
roflmao
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 03:08 AM

On the bright side it shows my seed eeks was delivered to you today. Day or two early surprisingly.

happybday
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
On the bright side it shows my seed eeks was delivered to you today. Day or two early surprisingly.

happybday

Bro. roflmao

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 03:23 AM

happybday

Bro. roflmao

Seeds Homie duel

Thanks Derek cheers

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 03:54 AM

Nice. The KS Lemmon Starburst has me fired up this year. Had great germination on it. Space X is my other favorite and only have one that germed so far.

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 04:06 AM

Nice. The KS Lemmon Starburst has me fired up this year. Had great germination on it. Space X is my other favorite and only have one that germed so far.

That TexasHotPeppers is Legit!
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 04:17 AM

Been pretty lucky so far....mailed out 4 packages in last 2 weeks with 2 being good sized. All 4 made it to their destinations in less than scheduled time. 2 were to the east coast and 2 were to the west coast.
Had same experience on a few orders as of late. So far so good for us.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Yep. Exactly. Must be something common between these, let's see......what could it be......what could it be.....?
roflmao

confused 3

peep
Posted By: hopalong

Re: USPS - 01/28/21 11:21 AM

is it time to bring back the pony express?

I am lucky I guess, my post office has 3 people, 2 full time and a part time delivery driver. they do an outstanding job and have gone out of their way to take care of a couple of minor problems.
it's the main p.o. that sucks, I have had stuff get rerouted to places I have never heard of and add a week or more to delivery.
love me some small town livin.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum