Texas Fishing Forum

Hop

Posted By: Flyfisherman

Hop - 01/13/21 08:17 PM

I may be in the market for a Sherp. Ayudarme por favor!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 09:01 PM

I happen to know a guy.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong
I happen to know a guy.

I may be looking to buy 2 of them. I could have sent this to you via PM, but that would bypass my public scoreboarding of Flyfisherman.

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse
I happen to know a guy.

I may be looking to buy 2 of them. I could have sent this to you via PM, but that would bypass my public scoreboarding of Flyfisherman.

dude, it's all about pc on here! roflmao
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 09:11 PM

Hop hold out on the info until he offers to buy you one!!
Posted By: Flyfisherman

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 09:26 PM

I happen to know a guy.

It's all for the post count. You know I would post a pic eventually of me mowing down a herd of prairie dogs with my SCAR 17 while shirtless surrounded by beautiful women in a Sherp blasting the latest music from Kanye West.
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 11:26 PM

Just went and looked at the cost of them, right now they show to be on sale $10,000.00 off.
Sales

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Just went and looked at the cost of them, right now they show to be on sale $10,000.00 off.
Sales

the dealer has a couple of less than 20 hr units in the smaller size for 99k and 110k, the larger like ours decked out runs about 135,000.00 dam things ain't cheap by any means.

Re: Hop - 01/13/21 11:56 PM

they already raised the prices on the site, we have the N model with a lot of options.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Hop - 01/14/21 12:02 AM

I happen to know a guy.

PC, I just wanted to make sure I got one for this post

Re: Hop - 01/14/21 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Kicker16
I happen to know a guy.

PC, I just wanted to make sure I got one for this post

thumb cheers
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Hop - 01/14/21 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Sales

the dealer has a couple of less than 20 hr units in the smaller size for 99k and 110k, the larger like ours decked out runs about 135,000.00 dam things ain't cheap by any means.

As Eddie Murphy said "What a bargain!" OMG
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Hop - 01/14/21 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Flyfisherman
I happen to know a guy.

It's all for the post count. You know I would post a pic eventually of me mowing down a herd of prairie dogs with my SCAR 17 while shirtless surrounded by beautiful women in a Sherp blasting the latest music from Kanye West.

Dang, you had me until that kayne west thing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum