Texas Fishing Forum

Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020....

Posted By: Okie Poke

Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 01:05 PM

33 of them were NFL football games. I guess folks are still tuning in since most can't be there in person. For those that gave up on the NFL, there will be six very entertaining games on this weekend. Here's your chance to catch up a little if you watch all six.

It's gonna be a very entertaining weekend! Super Wildcard at its finest.

Who is your team since Almighty has been eliminated?

I'm rooting for Brady's Bucs even though I know it's a long shot!

Posted By: 206champion

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 01:52 PM

I dont know but I cant root for Brady
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 01:55 PM

I don't root for other teams. I'll root against certain other teams.

I'm rooting against Aaron Rogers and the Fudge Packers most of all. Next I'm rooting against spineless Drew Brees and the team from NOLA. Lastly, I'm rooting against the Stealers big time. I hate the team from Rooney.

I kinda like Tenn. because I like to see an awesome RB and Henry is certainly that.

I think in the end it'll be GB vs KC/Buffalo. I'll pull for Buffalo but it will be a weak one handed pulling.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 02:01 PM

No offense but its just the first round. I will watch it with enthusiasm but wait for Monday when OSU and Alabama decide the college football championship.
Posted By: tricky

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
I don't root for other teams. I'll root against certain other teams.

I'm rooting against Aaron Rogers and the Fudge Packers most of all. Next I'm rooting against spineless Drew Brees and the team from NOLA. Lastly, I'm rooting against the Stealers big time. I hate the team from Rooney.

I kinda like Tenn. because I like to see an awesome RB and Henry is certainly that.

I think in the end it'll be GB vs KC/Buffalo. I'll pull for Buffalo but it will be a weak one handed pulling.

Sounds about right
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 02:31 PM

I don;t watch anymore but still have some love for my Redskins HTTR
Posted By: Zipster

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 02:45 PM

KC and Greenbay. Take it to the bank. KC wins.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
No offense but its just the first round. I will watch it with enthusiasm but wait for Monday when OSU and Alabama decide the college football championship.

Agreed, I am looking forward to the college football championship. I hope Ohio gets stomped!
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by 206champion
I dont know but I cant root for Brady

Ditto
Posted By: Alumacraft 14

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 06:00 PM

Lots better things to do then on my as* watching vicariously as overgrown men touch each other. I guess some stand and others are born to kneel, to each his own.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 06:42 PM

There may have been 33 of 50 most watched choices that were NFL games, but that does NOT mean the ratings were good.

Kneelers killed the NFL, as did the owners for allowing it.

Compared to years past when the NFL by way of television was a juggernaut.

Now, sure, people still watch, and the games rate well compared to other programming, but that just shows other programming is horrendous and not appealing.

Addendum: If anyone in the forum still loves and watches the NFL, blessings. Your side of the bleachers are at best, only half full, but that's cool. Enjoy! IN65

...------
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Indianation65
There may have been 33 of 50 most watched choices that were NFL games, but that does NOT mean the ratings were good.

Now, sure, people still watch, and the games rate well compared to other programming, but that just shows other programming is horrendous and not appealing.

Addendum: If anyone in the forum still loves and watches the NFL, blessings. Your side of the bleachers are at best, only half full, but that's cool. Enjoy! IN65

...------

The only reason the above MIGHT be true is because they don't count Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple TV, etc.

I can't say I know of anyone one that watches the NFL anymore or at least admits to it.

I'm sure it was some creative arithmetic that allowed them to arrive at those numbers.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by JacksonBean

...------

The only reason the above MIGHT be true is because they don't count Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple TV, etc.

I can't say I know of anyone one that watches the NFL anymore or at least admits to it.

I'm sure it was some creative arithmetic that allowed them to arrive at those numbers.

cheers

There certainly hasn't been anything on the Big 3 4 worth watching in Prime Time for a long time! sarcastic

Even the shows that were good at some point in their careers all jumped the shark with too much political / social justice BS. whip
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 08:56 PM

This is the first time that I can remember that I did not watch any games this season.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by JacksonBean

...------

but the league remains the top draw on ad-supported television.
Don't think netflix is in the mix there
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/08/21 11:21 PM

Come on Brady!
Come on Bears!
And as bad as I hate to say it because I love to watch them play...I don't believe KC will make it to the SB this Year.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/09/21 03:04 AM

Packers all the way! banana
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Out of the 50 most watched television programs for 2020.... - 01/09/21 03:45 AM

Haven't watched a game yet this season. But the OU folks here in Okie land go nuts whenever they play.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum