Texas Fishing Forum

More Covid Vaccine Issues

Posted By: Beak47

More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/06/21 11:21 PM

The vaccine process in Texas seems to be getting funnier by the day As us 1B qualified people scramble to get the shots! The Tom Green County Health Department based in San Angelo has vaccine but they will only give the shots to residents of Tom Green County! And the residents must be WITHOUT a primary care doc! I live 100 miles east of San Angelo so I cant get the Health Dept shots. I have been under the impression that the vaccine is distributed by Texas for the benefit of Texans no matter what county they reside in......In my case San Saba County has no providers of the shots. So obviously if the vatious Pharmacies get vaccine they HOPEFULLY wont require the recipient to be a county resident or I am S-C-R..D! Any one else run into this? I looked at Tarrant County and saw nothing stated about residency. T-Bird this might affect you.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/06/21 11:42 PM

I'm starting to see how a bleeding ulcer could be classified as a Covid symptom.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 12:56 AM

This shouldnt be as difficult as it has become. It seems like a Shotgun Blast how the State has done it. HEB and Walgreens and CVS could or can handle it if they ever get enough vaccine- and dont forget Sams and Walmart and Costco.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Beak47
This shouldnt be as difficult as it has become. It seems like a Shotgun Blast how the State has done it. HEB and Walgreens and CVS could or can handle it if they ever get enough vaccine- and dont forget Sams and Walmart and Costco.
Have you tried Owl Drug Store in Coleman? It's on this week's provider's list.

Brady Medical Clinic is also on the list.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble finding the vaccine. I was very blessed to be able to get it yesterday. I have been trying to find it for my mom. I did get a lady that put her on the waiting list for next week's distribution....hoping it works out.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 06:33 PM

LoneStarSon I am not seeing the same Provider Lisr as you. I dont see Owl Drug Store in Coleman or Brady Medical Clinic. I was in Brady this morning and my barber (who has had Covid) knew of no vaccinations available in Brady.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 06:37 PM

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates/COVIDVaccineAllocation-Week4.pdf

That's the list for this week. They are on it.

This is the page where they update the provider's list every week (different providers receive different shipments every week)...

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates.shtm

Shannon Pharmacy in San Angelo actually received a significant shipment the first week of availability...you may contact them as well

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates/COVIDVaccineAllocation-Week1.pdf
Posted By: T Bird

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 06:38 PM

Worst program roll out I've witnessed in my lifetime.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird

Definitely a struggle, that's for certain...I'm trying my best on my days off to help people find it....numerous others on here and the THF are doing it as well. That's sadly what it will take.

A person was on the news last night and they had started a site https://covid19vaccinetx.com

You have to scroll down to about the middle, but they have some good, but limited, information they've been gathering from others on there.
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:10 PM

Aren't you forgetting Obamacare?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:12 PM

juggle

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Texan Til I Die

Aren't you forgetting Obamacare?

True. If it weren't for the deaths, illness and economic problems associated with Covid, it would be 2nd to Obamacare.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:45 PM

LoneStarSon I found the Week 4 Allocation and see the Sites in Brady and Coleman. Once I can dig up their phone numbers I will call. Thx
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:55 PM

How many national pandemic immunization rollouts have you lived through? How many other vaccines require tge care these do. It will settle down and start rolling much better soon.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 07:56 PM

Owl Drug

312 S Commercial Ave, Coleman, TX 76834
(325) 625-2178

Brady Medical Clinic

2010 Nine Rd., Brady, TX 76825
(325) 597-2114

Shannon Pharmacy

119 E Beauregard Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
(325) 655-8191
Posted By: John175☮

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

How many national pandemic immunization rollouts have you lived through?

I expect one every election year from here on out.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 08:38 PM

It seems to be working fine for the important people
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 08:40 PM

You should come watch my daughters basketball team. That's the worst program I've ever seen rolled out.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

You should come watch my daughters basketball team. That's the worst program I've ever seen rolled out.

Your daughter has her own Basketball team? Wow, that is impressive
Posted By: Icepick

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

lol it’s like soccer with a final score of 2-0 if you’re lucky.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 09:00 PM

Tom Green? loved that show...
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat

Swedish

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat

You're thinking of Red Light/Green Socks.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 10:08 PM

Probably not the Pfizer vaccine

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by forkduc

Pfizer is very limited in Texas because of it's storage needs. It needs to be kept at -94F...most places are not going to have freezers that can do that outside of hospitals, research universities, etc. Moderna's is much easier to store at -20F.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by LoneStarSon

Pfizer is very limited in Texas because of it's storage needs. It needs to be kept at -94F...most places are not going to have freezers that can do that outside of hospitals, research universities, etc. Moderna's is much easier to store at -20F.

The more I read I become more convinced that Moderna is the better of the 2 as well

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 10:35 PM

I read that Texas is going to change the program next week to use large centralized locations for provding the vaccinations which I guess is like what Tarrant Co is doing now. That might help me and TBird get the shot since we have had difficulty. I did get on the list at Owl Drug in Coleman but they are pretty limited in allocation. Everyones input has been great.!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 10:44 PM

I read that Texas is going to change the program next week to use large centralized locations for provding the vaccinations which I guess is like what Tarrant Co is doing now. That might help me and TBird get the shot since we have had difficulty. I did get on the list at Owl Drug in Coleman but they are pretty limited in allocation. Everyones input has been great.!

People will then complain about the numbers of people they are exposed to at these centralized locations while waiting to get vaccine. Just watch.
Posted By: river-rat

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 11:29 PM

I talked to a nurse yesterday to schedule a physical therapy appt and asked her about the the covid vaccination she told me they have it but it is being put in order of precedent. The guy i talked to the day before said they didnt have it at all. WTF? Gotta love the Temple VA

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by river-rat
I talked to a nurse yesterday to schedule a physical therapy appt and asked her about the the covid vaccination she told me they have it but it is being put in order of precedent. The guy i talked to the day before said they didnt have it at all. WTF? Gotta love the Temple VA
The guy yesterday may have been telling the truth. I know a pharmacy in Cleburne didn't receive it until yesterday and started giving vaccines to those on the waiting list today. I was able to get Mom on their waiting list for next week, if she hasn't gotten it by then. The VA is different, from what I can tell...they are getting a federal distribution versus the state distribution.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/07/21 11:53 PM

Some vets cant get VA medical- me being one of them cause of no disability including Agent Orange and enough income to not be considered needy. The Recruiter only said “Medical Care as a Veteran is part of the Package” ! Hah!. Not a retiree so no Tricare for Life.But anyway no shots from VA Medical!
Posted By: JWRid

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 01:52 AM

Apparently Arlington has the system down very well. I have a few friends as well as my wife and I who signed up using the Tarrant County site and within 5 days we were contacted with an appointment time for the vaccination. Wife and I will be going tomorrow morning. We are both in our 70's so that might have something to do with it.
Posted By: TR176

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 02:18 AM

People will then complain about the numbers of people they are exposed to at these centralized locations while waiting to get vaccine. Just watch.

Dallas is talking drive through which could be fun if there is an acute allergic reaction. DWV-driving while vaccinated.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 01:25 PM

How many national pandemic immunization rollouts have you lived through? How many other vaccines require tge care these do. It will settle down and start rolling much better soon.

Actually 2 Mark. How bout you?

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 02:41 PM

This just in from the Texas Hospital Association:

Today, DSHS announced that the state will prioritize most of its 200,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses next week for large providers that indicated ability to vaccinate more than 100,000 people. Smaller providers across the state also will receive additional supplies. These “vaccine hubs” will serve as identifiable sites for priority populations and will provide a simpler way to sign up for vaccine appointments. The hubs will 1) vaccinate health care workers, people aged 65 and older, and those who have a condition that increases their risk of severe disease or death; 2) provide a registration phone number and website; and 3) focus on areas and populations hardest hit by COVID-19 while vaccinating people from surrounding areas. It is important to note that more doses will be available in the near future as the state will no longer be required to reserve doses for long-term care facilities after next week.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 03:04 PM

This just in from the Texas Hospital Association:

Today, DSHS announced that the state will prioritize most of its 200,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses next week for large providers that indicated ability to vaccinate more than 100,000 people. Smaller providers across the state also will receive additional supplies. These “vaccine hubs” will serve as identifiable sites for priority populations and will provide a simpler way to sign up for vaccine appointments. The hubs will 1) vaccinate health care workers, people aged 65 and older, and those who have a condition that increases their risk of severe disease or death; 2) provide a registration phone number and website; and 3) focus on areas and populations hardest hit by COVID-19 while vaccinating people from surrounding areas. It is important to note that more doses will be available in the near future as the state will no longer be required to reserve doses for long-term care facilities after next week.

I just read the same thing. Hope it works better than what's been done so far.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 04:41 PM

What 2 pandemics?.....last "real" pandemic in US was 1918....this is the first vaccine rollout of this scale ever. Tge swine flu had nowhere near the numbers we are seeing now.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 04:43 PM

I went through this one in 1976. I was in the USAF at the time and there was no "I don't want it". You got the shot as ordered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/05/01/vaccine-swine-flu-coronavirus/

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 04:46 PM

What 2 pandemics?....this is tge first vaccine rollout of this scake ever.

Epidemics, damn the semantics Mark!

Polio and Measles.

Any other questions?

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 04:54 PM

They were just like this one too huh? ....... roflmao....I"m sure they just showed right up and vaccinated you on your doorstep within a month of the vaccine being approved. Speaking of those vaccines back then how quickly were they developed? It was the good old days and all... roflmao....I'd rather try and educate myself about the virus, put in some efcort if needed to get the vaccine rather than complain like a vaccine Karen 24/7 about it. roflmao

We literally have went from step 1 of this pandemic to multiple vaccines in less than a year. Anazing accomplishment. Most people realize there will be some issues initially to figure out on the rollout. It will be better soon.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 04:57 PM

They were just like this one too huh? ....... roflmao....I"m sure tgey just showed right up and vaccinated you on your doorstep within a month of the vaccine being approved. It was the good old days and all... roflmao....I'd ratger try and educate myself about the virus, put in some efcort if needed to get tve vaccine ratger than complain like a vaccine Karen 24/7 about it. roflmao

Squeaky wheel gets the grease Nancy.

We will be getting a vaccination hub in Bell Co. roflmao

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 05:00 PM

They were just like this one too huh? ....... roflmao....I"m sure tgey just showed right up and vaccinated you on your doorstep within a month of the vaccine being approved. It was the good old days and all... roflmao....I'd ratger try and educate myself about the virus, put in some efcort if needed to get tve vaccine ratger than complain like a vaccine Karen 24/7 about it. roflmao

Squeaky wheel gets the grease Nancy.

We will be getting a vaccination hub in Bell Co. roflmao

Its all in good fun.

In all seriousness hope you get the shot ASAP and can get bacjk to your normal life. I wish that for everyone.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 05:51 PM

Same old mess. Supposed to have MEGA Vaccination Site at Fair Park in Dallas- but Registration is LIMITED to residents of Dallas County. A lot of people under 1B sure are having a tough time getting in line for the Vaccination. I am on 2 lists and doubt they will work out!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 05:58 PM

Same old mess. Supposed to have MEGA Vaccination Site at Fair Park in Dallas- but Registration is LIMITED to residents of Dallas County. A lot of people under 1B sure are having a tough time getting in line for the Vaccination. I am on 2 lists and doubt they will work out!

They are not following state guidelines. Here is the info from the state to vaccine providers. Big, bold print that there are no residency requirements. I am sure its just Clay Jenkins being Clay Jenkins.

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/covid19/VaccineProviderBestPractices.pdf

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 06:21 PM

Seems to be a crazy deal.
Posted By: Fourjs

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 06:24 PM

Heard on the news that Biden is planning on sending all vaccines out, including the millions of doses held in reserves for the second dose.

The way it was presented, millions of folks will be able to the first but not the second. Also said this is not following the science which Biden said he would do.

Jimmy

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 06:49 PM

Polio in the 50’s?

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 06:50 PM

We live in Collin and got on the Tarrant lst

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 07:50 PM

My problem on the Tarrant list is the 4 hour window once you get the call. I live over 3 hours away if the Traffic is not bad. I guess Tarrant is playing by the State Residency edict and Dallas is not!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/08/21 10:43 PM

My problem on the Tarrant list is the 4 hour window once you get the call. I live over 3 hours away if the Traffic is not bad. I guess Tarrant is playing by the State Residency edict and Dallas is not!

I got my mom on a list at a local pharmacy Tuesday and she got a call today to go on Monday. So, hopefully one of the 2 lists you're on will call you.

Also, they are releasing 100,000 doses next week to the mega hubs. However, there should be another 100,000 sent to the local providers. They will release the name and location of the hub sites on Sunday.. or that's what was on the DSHS website earlier this morning.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 12:07 AM

I appreciare your help on this. Coleman is an hour away so that would be my best option!
Posted By: JWRid

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 12:32 AM

I am not sure how the City of Arlington is receiving their vaccine allotment but I went today for my Tarrant County appointment and it was a piece of cake. The paramedics/technicians/nurses and whoever else is giving the shots has it down not to mention the folks providing the registration. From start to finish it took my wife and I 50 minutes including the 15 minute wait time after the shot and the line was long but moved very well. I have to give a shout out to the Arlington PD and Fire Department. They are doing a great job.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by JWRid
I am not sure how the City of Arlington is receiving their vaccine allotment but I went today for my Tarrant County appointment and it was a piece of cake. The paramedics/technicians/nurses and whoever else is giving the shots has it down not to mention the folks providing the registration. From start to finish it took my wife and I 50 minutes including the 15 minute wait time after the shot and the line was long but moved very well. I have to give a shout out to the Arlington PD and Fire Department. They are doing a great job.

Yeah, my client's husband had a similar experience yesterday. Said it was very different from the day my client went. I'm glad they are doing a good job!
Posted By: Po Boy

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 06:18 AM

I live in Collin County, my wife and I got the first shot today in Dallas. Could be because both of us had procedures at that Medical Center in the past.
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 10:08 AM

Four hours? My wife and I were on that list and both of us had almost 24 hours. Several of our friends got the same. When you signed up to get on the list you should have gotten an email/text or both telling you it would probably be the day before when you were notified. If it was only 4 hours then that would be a bit short.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 12:37 PM

No I havent signed up with Tarrant cause figured it was a waste of time. I could handle that cause Son lives in Joshua. I also noticed that HEB has put the Scheduling Tool on the website but you cant do anything on it til they get more vaccine.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 12:52 PM

I signed up for Tarrant county as well as my sister last Friday. I got a text message and a ID number to verify that I was signed up but so far no message to get a shot.

How is it that Israel can say they will have everyone vaccinated by the end of March and we won't till the end of the year?
Someone did not secure enough vaccine evidently. I thought the first 100 million doses were supposed to have gone to us here in the states.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 01:13 PM

Polio in the 50’s?

1955 vaccine roll out.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 02:07 PM

Us Oldies that remember Polio and the Mumps kinda shutter with this program. Crazy mess
Posted By: Mo

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 03:24 PM

I received mine yesterday at Brookshires Brothers in Rusk. The process is too slow. Only giving one shot every 15 minutes,
Arm is sore, like a flu shot. Next one scheduled for 2-5-21..

Good luck
Mo

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/09/21 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mo
I received mine yesterday at Brookshires Brothers in Rusk. The process is too slow. Only giving one shot every 15 minutes,
Arm is sore, like a flu shot. Next one scheduled for 2-5-21..

Good luck
Mo

That's how it was at Kroger. One shot every 15 minutes. I did have to wait 30 minutes after receiving the shot due to my reaction to certain meds...So I sat in the chair for 15 minutes until the next one was ready and then hung out around the pharmacy area.

I'm glad you got your first shot. I'm supposed to get my second shot on the 2/2. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 07:23 PM

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates/COVIDVaccineAllocation-Week5.pdf

Here is this week's provider's list, including the hub locations...those are at the top.

Good luck!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:05 PM

Still dont see anything to the small town pharmacies- and Hospital in Brownwood-Hendrick gets 100! give me a break! crazy

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:09 PM

Still dont see anything to the small town pharmacies- and Hospital in Brownwood-Hendrick gets 100! give me a break! crazy

I believe they are doing it that way because they are trying to use the HUBS to get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible. They sent something like 156,000 doses to the HUBS and the rest went to the other pharmacies. Hopefully next week they'll even it out a bit, but I am not that hopeful.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:17 PM

Cute.

900,000 people in Denton County and we got 400 doses.

I tried getting on some lists as I have risk factors, so has my Mom, both been Vaccine blocked because we do not live in that county...like they wont even start the conversation.

Starting to accept the fact I will not likely be getting it till late Spring or even Summer...which is fine, but for my Mom, its more serious, but she also will have to wait I guess.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Cute.

I tried getting on some lists as I have risk factors, so has my Mom, both been Vaccine blocked because we do not live in that county...like they wont even start the conversation.

Starting to accept the fact I will not likely be getting it till late Spring or even Summer...which is fine, but for my Mom, its more serious, but she also will have to wait I guess.
Denton County Public Health is one of the HUBS. They got 3500 doses.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:24 PM

https://dentoncounty.quickbase.com/db/bq5nwntc6

That should take you to the waitlist for Denton County.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/10/21 09:33 PM

https://dentoncounty.quickbase.com/db/bq5nwntc6

That should take you to the waitlist for Denton County.

Thank you! Super helpful!!!

You da man, I dont care what all the haters say about ya.

Seriously thanks, that is great info.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 05:15 AM

A 99.9% chance of living.. Not on a bet would i take it!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=403541337597874&id=100038260334778

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by MrRoachie
A 99.9% chance of living.. Not on a bet would i take it!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=403541337597874&id=100038260334778

Do you know this person? If not then like most things on FB I am skeptical.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:13 PM

Some friends of mine have had the final shots for a few weeks and are doing great!
[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:25 PM

Dying on a ventilator doesnt appeal to me!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
Some friends of mine have had the final shots for a few weeks and are doing great!
[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:54 PM

[Linked Image]

JJJJEEEEEEEEZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUIZZZZZ.! That’s some ugliness in that picture!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
[Linked Image]

roflmao

roflmao

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 01:57 PM

23,200 vaccine doses distributed to Bell County.

5,899 doses administered.

25% vaccination rate.

Situation totally AFU! mad
Posted By: chickenman

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/11/21 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

And 393 have died with Covid.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/12/21 04:36 PM

I am gonna sign up on Tarrant county since first 2 havent panned out.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/13/21 05:44 PM

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/13/21 11:13 PM

Just got confirmation from Tarrant Count that I have signed up for the vaccine. Its a start. Seems very professional!
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/14/21 12:18 AM

Wish it was better organized here in Okie land. I heard a comment today at work that someone's pastor told the congregation to not take the vaccine because of some kind of mark...?? And this guy is in the age bracket that should be worried...and has grandkids. I'm staying out of the office until these folks either wise up or I've got both shots. They are rolling them out here but not to my age group yet.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/14/21 01:01 AM

Good luck on the shot T Bird

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 06:39 PM

I guess the State got a bellyful of Clay Jenkins and reiterated that Residency is NOT a requirement to get the vaccine at the HUBs! i registered with Williamson County and it was an excellent setup- only 26,000 ahead of me !,, lol. Maybe about March I will get shot 1.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 06:44 PM

And actually the signup for Dallas County was very professional also. For guys-and gals- who are trying to get signed up- The HEB website is not letting us signup until they get some vaccine allotments. The State website implied that HEB was accepting signups but not yet.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 06:54 PM

Being a smoker is an underlying condition. I quit last year. Should I start back up for the vaccine?

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 06:57 PM

And actually the signup for Dallas County was very professional also. For guys-and gals- who are trying to get signed up- The HEB website is not letting us signup until they get some vaccine allotments. The State website implied that HEB was accepting signups but not yet.

Jenkins says he is preventing vaccine inequality... roflmao

Reality he is just being his DB self...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/dallas-mayor-county-judge-quarrel-over-walk-ups-at-dallas-covid-19-vaccine-hub/2528714/%3famp

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 08:13 PM

Jenkins says he is preventing vaccine inequality... roflmao

Reality he is just being his DB self...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/dallas-mayor-county-judge-quarrel-over-walk-ups-at-dallas-covid-19-vaccine-hub/2528714/%3famp

More likely he is taking care of those who put him in office.

Ol Clay has that Blumenthal face developing. What's up with that?
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 09:26 PM

I can't say, I don't need the vaccine.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/18/21 10:20 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/19/21 02:40 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/19/21 07:43 PM

For T Birds reference- Bell County was on the list as a “Super Hub” so I figured it couldnt hurt to sign up! Nah! Out of vaccine so cant even get on a waiting List.! It gets funnier from day to day!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/19/21 08:13 PM

Government distribution works.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/19/21 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮
Government distribution works.

grin Hi, I'm from the Government and I am here to help.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/19/21 10:17 PM

No s..t!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/21/21 11:07 PM

Pleasantly surprised that the pharnacy I received my first dose at just called to schedule 2nd dose next week. Figured I would have to call around to get the 2nd dose.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/22/21 12:52 AM

Pleasantly surprised that the pharnacy I received my first dose at just called to schedule 2nd dose next week. Figured I would have to call around to get the 2nd dose.

Very pleased to hear this. First responders need to be first in line. I'm still puzzled how politicians got to the front of the line.

Politicians no longer serve a societal need. A drunk at a bar could come up with better public policies.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/22/21 12:55 AM

Have any of you that have gotten the shot started prenatal for the alien baby you are pregnant with

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/22/21 12:56 AM

Have any of you that have gotten the shot started prenatal for the alien baby you are pregnant with

Wait. They're giving people whole babies? I just got a baby arm.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/22/21 12:56 AM

That is AWESOME! I called Kroger last week to see what I needed to do. They told me they didn't know if they'd have the second dose and that I'd probably need to call around. frown

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/22/21 07:21 PM

Wait. They're giving people whole babies? I just got a baby arm.

Biden and Hillary know all about this.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 12:52 PM

I have been a supporter of Gov Abbott until this Vaccine Fiasco. The So Called Hubs like Bell County make their own rules. The website sign up shows “sign up-“- then says “Oh you cant register til we get doses of vaccine” so when the vaccine comes and you try to register you are #100,000 on the list and never get the shot. I dont know the answer but it aint working.! The small town facilities run out of vaccine quickly.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 01:05 PM

I have been a supporter of Gov Abbott until this Vaccine Fiasco. The So Called Hubs like Bell County make their own rules. The website sign up shows “sign up-“- then says “Oh you cant register til we get doses of vaccine” so when the vaccine comes and you try to register you are #100,000 on the list and never get the shot. I dont know the answer but it aint working.! The small town facilities run out of vaccine quickly.

Keep an eye on S&W web site. Heard from reliable source their going to start vaccinating 1B personnel this week.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 01:20 PM

I went to their signup and got onit as a patient. They dont have a signup for the vaccine. Supposedly they contact patients that fall under 1b. Marble Falls showed 135 doses but may need their notification to get the shot. 2nd doses coming up may really make it tough!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 01:22 PM

After first responders and 65+ I would like to see communities with limited ER beds HIGH on the list.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 02:09 PM

Keep an eye on S&W web site. Heard from reliable source their going to start vaccinating 1B personnel this week.

I guess it makes sense that Smith & Wesson are giving out shots. Do they go right through you and are they .357 or .38 Special?

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 02:17 PM

[s][/s]Speaking of that- clinic in Mason showed that they had doses on the State website. When I called the nice lady she said they give priority to the local residents when the new supply arrives. I had to bite my tongue on that!
Posted By: 206champion

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 02:36 PM

I agree the vaccine roll is not working very well I was told that wise county (and it was from a unofficial source) only got 300 does for January if that’s true it will take years to get this one not months.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 03:04 PM

Shannon Pharmacy in Tom Green County is a hub

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 03:25 PM

We held a mass vaccination event in Gatesville on Saturday. Approximately 700 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were administered. Average time spent in line from start to finish was 24 minutes, 15 of which was the mandatory observation period after administration. No severe reactions. Everyone was very congenial and I can truly say that I've never heard as many sincere Thank Yous in my entire life. It was a long day that started with the set up at 6:00 am and finished with the take down at 5:15 pm, but I'm ready to do it again and as many times as needed. It was one of the most rewarding days of my life.

The first cars in line right after we opened.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 03:56 PM

We held a mass vaccination event in Gatesville on Saturday. Approximately 700 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were administered. Average time spent in line from start to finish was 24 minutes, 15 of which was the mandatory observation period after administration. No severe reactions. Everyone was very congenial and I can truly say that I've never heard as many sincere Thank Yous in my entire life. It was a long day that started with the set up at 6:00 am and finished with the take down at 5:15 pm, but I'm ready to do it again and as many times as needed. It was one of the most rewarding days of my life.

[Linked Image]

That is some great news - thanks for sharing.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:04 PM

Just curious Doc, how was the Pfizer stored at -94F during this event?

Regarding the handling of Pfizer:

" The vaccine's complex and super-cold storage requirements are an obstacle for even the most sophisticated hospitals in the United States and may impact when and where it is available in rural areas or poor countries where resources are tight.

The main issue is that the vaccine, which is based on a novel technology that uses synthetic mRNA to activate the immune system against the virus, needs to be kept at minus 70 degrees Celsius (-94 F) or below.

"The cold chain is going to be one of the most challenging aspects of delivery of this vaccination," said Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

"This will be a challenge in all settings because hospitals even in big cities do not have storage facilities for a vaccine at that ultra-low temperature."

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Just curious Doc, how was the Pfizer stored at -94F during this event?

Regarding the handling of Pfizer:

" The vaccine's complex and super-cold storage requirements are an obstacle for even the most sophisticated hospitals in the United States and may impact when and where it is available in rural areas or poor countries where resources are tight.

The main issue is that the vaccine, which is based on a novel technology that uses synthetic mRNA to activate the immune system against the virus, needs to be kept at minus 70 degrees Celsius (-94 F) or below.

"The cold chain is going to be one of the most challenging aspects of delivery of this vaccination," said Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

"This will be a challenge in all settings because hospitals even in big cities do not have storage facilities for a vaccine at that ultra-low temperature."

They aren't injecting the vaccine into your body when it's -94°... it's brought to room temperature first.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:19 PM

They aren't injecting the vaccine into your body when it's -94°... it's brought to room temperature first.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html

Oh? Gee I thought they rammed the frozen liquid in.

Not what I was asking. How do they store it and what is the shelf life after coming up to ambient temperature? How long has it been sitting around at +66 °F and if you are among the last persons that day to get the shot, a saline placebo is what you get.
Posted By: machinist

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:24 PM

My younger brother lives in Crane, Texas pop.3,300 give or take. They have already given 2,800 shots as of Saturday
When the vaccine event shut down. They had 3 separate events 900, 1,000 and 900. He got his Saturday morning.
His wife is the Justice of Peace there so I have no reason to doubt the numbers.
Now I live in Graham, Texas and at last word we had only received 200 doses here. Olney which is also in Young County
Had received some also but I don’t know the number.
Our United Pharmacy is scheduled to receive some but as of Friday it had not happened.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:26 PM

It can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it has to be mixed... once mixed it has up to 6 hours before it has to be injected, according to that link.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 04:29 PM

It can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it has to be mixed... once mixed it has up to 6 hours before it has to be injected, according to that link.

Ok. Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm out on the Pfizer because of its handling requirements and effectivity. You could be wasting your time with it, making it nothing more than a government checkbox.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 05:54 PM

as Machinist said they had 6 lanes of drive thru shots in Crane. My wife is from Rankin and her friends got their shots. I was afraid to drive 3.5 hours and be turned away!
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 06:22 PM

There is no vaccine for 1B folks in Gonzales County and our senator that is on the health committee says there won't be any vaccine in Gonzales County because we are too small.?????? But they are sending it to Lavaca County which is half the population of Gonzales County. Go figure. We are told to go to San Antonio and get the shot at one of the hubs there. I have tried to register for a shot and get nothing but "registration full".
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 06:23 PM

here is a link to a bombshell article talking about how the CDC is manipulating the death numbers , we are being lied to , manipulated , controlled .
Is COVID serious = yes , but even the CDC in this article admits that ONLY 10,000 people in the US have died --- just from COVID .
I have said many times ---- the only way really know how bad COVID is --- go back and check the death rates for the last several years of the top 10 causes of deaths , then in 2020 , look at how many of those went down and COVID took the number one slot .

https://redstate.com/michael_thau/2...0-fold-also-violated-federal-law-n316048

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/25/21 08:02 PM

BillS2006 it is the same in San Saba County. Small Pharmacy and not much in the way of a Health Dept so nothing gets done with the Covid Vaccine. And timing was bad because Baylor Scott and White Clinic was being moved so........

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 10:25 PM

Well thanks T Bird and LoneStar Son - i got my first dose today in Rankin at the Hospital Drive thru shot clinic. Left the house at 4AM for a long day of driving but the line with 2 lanes and the shot were painless. They had 500 doses so not sure how long it lasted. So much easier than standing in line and being exposed. 2nd dose in February so another long day of driving.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 10:40 PM

Finally got Dad registered for an appointment this Friday.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 10:44 PM

So are all you vaccinated types returning to society or are you still hiding out
Posted By: RATZ

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 11:16 PM

So are all you vaccinated types returning to society or are you still hiding out

only got the first dose so far, but I'm still living as I did a month ago. Still mask up when in public and try to limit my outings.
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 11:33 PM

I got my second shot yesterday. Made me pretty damn achy and had a slight fever for almost 24 hours. Feel like a million bucks this afternoon. I determined that best way to combat the effects was to take a day off and take two naps!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 11:46 PM

I'm taking the same precautions as I have been. I am supposed to get my second dose on 2/2... IF that happens then 2 weeks after that, I'll get my haircut and occasionally eat indoors at restaurants.

I returned to work in August and have supported local businesses when possible. I have a lot of older clients and thankfully they actually are a couple of days ahead of me on their vaccination schedule. Mom is a week behind me. I'm wanting my family and my at risk clients fully vaccinated before I return to a more pre-Covid life. Fortunately, my best friend was able to get his vaccine, too, so a trip to Galveston is in my near future.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/26/21 11:52 PM

Well thanks T Bird and LoneStar Son - i got my first dose today in Rankin at the Hospital Drive thru shot clinic. Left the house at 4AM for a long day of driving but the line with 2 lanes and the shot were painless. They had 500 doses so not sure how long it lasted. So much easier than standing in line and being exposed. 2nd dose in February so another long day of driving.

I'm very glad you got your shot, man! I hope you get your second and all goes well. Stay safe!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/27/21 01:00 AM

Good thing about retirement is flexibility for the second shot!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/27/21 01:43 PM

Incidentally I dont like Social Media but it seems to be working better than the State system of showing availability of the Vaccine. Large Drive Thru in Crane-2800 doses- was on the TV news but Facebook for Rankin 500 doses and Gatesville 700 doses worked good to spread the word. I think the Wives tend to see this on a daily basis-lol- and pass the word. Since my wife is from Rankin she perked up when it was posted!. I guess TFF is a social media so maybe I do use it.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/27/21 02:29 PM

I have used a group on Facebook to find the vaccine for several friends and family members in the DFW area.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/dfwcovidvaccinefinder/

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/27/21 02:58 PM

Maybe Gov Abbott needs to realize it works pretty good.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/28/21 09:49 PM

Just got my secind dose of Moderna about half hour ago. I am still breathing.
Posted By: Trickster

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/28/21 10:03 PM

Just got my secind dose of Moderna about haof hour ago. I am still breathing.

It hasn't helped your spelling.
bolt

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/28/21 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trickster

bolt

roflmao
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/28/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Trickster

bolt

roflmao

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 12:21 AM

Congratulations. Of the 5 people I know that have taken it, the side effects seem to be milder with the Moderna shot than the Pfizer...however, all 5 have mentioned a pretty severe headache, one also had a fever, the others did not. Another client got hers today, so we'll see how she does. I am supposed to get mine on 2/2.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 12:33 AM

Got my second dose yesterday morning. Had a slight fever and had to work from home today since we have a strict "no coming to work with a fever" policy in place. Normally it wouldn't have shut me down since I didn't really feel bad, just a bit off.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 12:56 AM

Congratulations. Of the 5 people I know that have taken it, the side effects seem to be milder with the Moderna shot than the Pfizer...however, all 5 have mentioned a pretty severe headache, one also had a fever, the others did not. Another client got hers today, so we'll see how she does. I am supposed to get mine on 2/2.

Everyone that has gotten 2nd Moderna at work had a pretty bad 12hrs of symptoms.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 12:59 AM

Everyone that has gotten 2nd Moderna at work had a pretty bad 12hrs of symptoms.
Interesting. Of those, how many do you think had Covid before? I know you did....I only ask because the people I know that had more severe symptoms after the first shot had Covid at some point.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 01:31 AM

Interesting. Of those, how many do you think had Covid before? I know you did....I only ask because the people I know that had more severe symptoms after the first shot had Covid at some point.

About half I think. We are up to 18 tgat have had COVID so far. One severe case out of those. One of our youngest and most fit has been off for 2 months. It did a number on his lungs.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 02:16 AM

About half I think. We are up to 18 tgat have had COVID so far. One severe case out of those. One of our youngest and most fit has been off for 2 months. It did a number on his lungs.
I hate that...they say in 70% to 80% of the cases, regardless of severity, the lungs take a visible hit...

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 02:30 AM

I hate that...they say in 70% to 80% of the cases, regardless of severity, the lungs take a visible hit...

I went for a follow up after I recovered and was blessed they found my heart and lungs were fine.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 02:35 AM

I went for a follow up after I recovered and was blessed they found my heart and lungs were fine.

That's awesome.

Found out my brother-in-law just tested positive. I'd been trying to get him and my sister the vaccine, but they are teachers and aren't a priority right now.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 06:44 PM

Nothing too bad today...just a slight headache and a little fatigued.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 06:50 PM

Getting my 2nd round of Moderna tomorrow. The people my wife have talked to have gotten sick the day after the 2nd dose. By sick I mean fever, headache and body aches. Then they were good to go.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Getting my 2nd round of Moderna tomorrow. The people my wife have talked to have gotten sick the day after the 2nd dose. By sick I mean fever, headache and body aches. Then they were good to go.

I was proactive and it seemed to help. Immediately after getting that second dose, start taking the NSAID of your choice at the recommended dosage and interval, even if you feel fine. I chose Aleve and was taking a tablet every 8 hours. I think getting ahead of the symptoms, instead of waiting for them to hit, really helps. That whole ounce of prevention thing.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 09:51 PM

I was proactive and it seemed to help. Immediately after getting that second dose, start taking the NSAID of your choice at the recommended dosage and interval, even if you feel fine. I chose Aleve and was taking a tablet every 8 hours. I think getting ahead of the symptoms, instead of waiting for them to hit, really helps. That whole ounce of prevention thing.

Some people are taking it before getting the shot and they advise against doing that. AFTER the shot is fine, but not before....

I'm glad you had mild side effects as did Mark. My client had just a sore arm today and they are in their late 70's.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 09:58 PM

Some people are taking it before getting the shot and they advise against doing that. AFTER the shot is fine, but not before....

I'm glad you had mild side effects as did Mark. My client had just a sore arm today and they are in their late 70's.

Right not now taking and ibuprofen or Tylenol priir to shot is just a reccomendation. They have not really researched it and just having people be cautious since it could reduce inflammatory response and lead to possibly reduced antibody production.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/29/21 11:42 PM

The way it always goes-Shannon Hospital in San Angelo,calls with my apptmt time after I got first dose! oh well

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/30/21 12:10 AM

The way it always goes-Shannon Hospital in San Angelo,calls with my apptmt time after I got first dose! oh well

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday. Been registered with Tarrant County for a month. Checked my status yesterday morning online and it said I was still 3-4 weeks out. Get my 2nd dose yesterday at Brookshires abd as I am walking out I get a text from Tarrant County that I could get it today. I use the option to cancel.
roflmao

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/30/21 11:37 AM

At some point I guess the allotments will catch up thru the 1b requirements. Biggest thing to me seems to be the communication or lack thereof.
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/30/21 11:47 AM

Good Advice I get my second shot on the 2nd!! So if you get the Fever from the shot would you have to Quarantine??

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/30/21 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by AmpedUp

Good Advice I get my second shot on the 2nd!! So if you get the Fever from the shot would you have to Quarantine??

No. You are not infectious. You cannot get COVID from the vaccind. No need to quarantine.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/30/21 11:52 PM

I saw today where Guv Ner Abbott is sending troops to 5 counties in need of the vaccine. My county not one of them naturally with only 200 doses allotted! So how will those folks get word as to when and where to get the shot? South Texas counties I believe. Maybe LoneStar Son is aware of how they get notified!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 12:22 AM

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates/COVIDVaccineAllocation-Week8.pdf

The new vaccine allocation list was posted last night...
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 12:32 AM

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/news/updates/COVIDVaccineAllocation-Week8.pdf

The new vaccine allocation list was posted last night...

Thanks for posting the updated list.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 12:45 AM

Its getting better but still lots of rural areas only getting 100 or maybe 200 doses. Lot of us geezers in 1B scrambling to find vaccine.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 02:12 AM

It shows Wise is getting 100 doses this week wow after not getting any for the last two weeks it may only take a few years to get it done at this rate.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by 206champion
It shows Wise is getting 100 doses this week wow after not getting any for the last two weeks it may only take a few years to get it done at this rate.
They sent 32,000 to Denton County, only a few thousand less than they sent to Harris County....might want to try Denton.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 02:53 AM

Texas Motor Speedway is gonna be a mega vaccine hub.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/texas-motor-speedway-to-become-mega-vaccination-hub/2537313/%3famp

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 04:04 AM

Got the 2nd dose at 11 this am. No side effects yet. Hoping I make it through the night without any. I’ll let everyone know if I make it through the night.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 11:50 AM

They say sometimes 2nd dose bothers people so thats great. . 2 more weeks til I get my 2nd.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 12:29 PM

They sent 32,000 to Denton County, only a few thousand less than they sent to Harris County....might want to try Denton.

I have thought about that but I’m not in the 1A or 1b group.
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 01:46 PM

"President" Xiden is on his way to implementing his plan....wasn't it going to be "100 million vaccines in 100 days"? I'm certain things are a lot "different" now that the person in charge is a dementia patient.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 01:52 PM

An FYI on what I know about one aspect: For those who have a heart disease comorbidity that's of any serious level, it's generally status quo that NSAIDs are a big no-no.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 01:52 PM

With the anal probe on the way I suspect people will stop getting needless tests. Most people anyway.......

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 03:13 PM

With the anal probe on the way I suspect people will stop getting needless tests. Most people anyway.......
I'm tested every 2 weeks for my job. When I sent the article about anal swabbing happening in China to the person that oversees our testing/lab their response was they weren't 'going to touch that'. I told them I wasn't going to be tested anymore.
roflmao

I then sent it one of the big bosses for our facility and told him we were going to need to order curtains. roflmao

We have over 200 athletes tested every week, some of those are twice a week. If we ever go to anal swabbing, we may just become a strictly academic university.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 03:45 PM

I have a funny video demonstration, while they use a dummy it borders on poor taste and out of respect for JP, and doing my best to avoid the wall, I shan't post it here lol.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 04:13 PM

I have a funny video demonstration, while they use a dummy it borders on poor taste and out of respect for JP, and doing my best to avoid the wall, I shan't post it here lol.

Then I guess you need to start sending out a LOT of PMs.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 10:37 PM

Got the 2nd dose at 11 this am. No side effects yet. Hoping I make it through the night without any. I’ll let everyone know if I make it through the night.

My side effects have been sore achy legs and hips. Had a low grade fever around noon. Don’t feel terrible but don’t feel like going fishing. The wife on the other hand threw up all night and got fever as high as 102. It’s been around 100 or lower today. My 76 year old parents got their 2nd dose yesterday and feel fine.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 10:39 PM

My side effects have been sore achy legs and hips. Had a low grade fever around noon. Don’t feel terrible but don’t feel like going fishing. The wife on the other hand threw up all night and got fever as high as 102. It’s been around 100 or lower today. My 76 year old parents got their 2nd dose yesterday and feel fine.

That's as weird as the virus is. confused 3

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 10:44 PM

Yep without a doubt. The wife and I have asthma but nothing other than that. My mom has COPD, cancer survivor and diabetic. She’s been through all of that so I guess the shot didn’t faze her.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 01/31/21 11:42 PM

I listened to T Bird and took 2 Tylenol after being released from the 15 Min hold. No problem other than soreness from the needle. I may take 3 Tylenol after I get Second dose! lol

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/01/21 12:26 PM

My sister in law claims to have developed a rash and a migraine after taking Pfizer First Dose. According to my wife she claims to have the same problem after taking a flu shot! So..................?..Maybe she doesnt like shots of any kind.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 12:44 PM

16 Lanes they say at The Speedway! That may be interesting!
Posted By: CCTX

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 12:57 PM

Women, especially younger women, have more robust immune systems. They have genetically evolved to carry and nurse babies. Having a growing, living, foreign object in your body for nine months and then feeding it your own antibodies via breast milk has developed a more advanced immune system in the fairer sex.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by CCTX

Women, especially younger women, have more robust immune systems. They have genetically evolved to carry and nurse babies. Having a growing, living, foreign object in your body for nine months and then feeding it your own antibodies via breast milk has developed a more advanced immune system in the fairer sex.

Yeah, but they still need help opening a pickle jar.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 03:58 PM

This is true. Opened a jar of jam for my better half this morning.
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 04:22 PM

It was interesting. I was vaccinated this morning and was amazed at how effectively the county government had this organized. I was in and out in 45 minutes with 15 minutes of that being the wait time after the injection. Did a quick estimate of cars moving through the lines and came up with about 1 vaccination per second. Hats off to Denton county government and the local fire depts..
Posted By: Mark C

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch

It was interesting. I was vaccinated this morning and was amazed at how effectively the county government had this organized. I was in and out in 45 minutes with 15 minutes of that being the wait time after the injection. Did a quick estimate of cars moving through the lines and came up with about 1 vaccination per second. Hats off to Denton county government and the local fire depts..

I'm glad things are running well out there. Dallas County should take note.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mark C

I am still a part of a facebook group to locate vaccines...I'm trying to help some friends find it...and Dallas seems to get the most complaints. Tarrant County, Denton County, East Texas, all get good to great ratings. Dallas consistently sucks from what I've read. Why wouldn't they talk to these other counties and get some advice? Geez.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/02/21 05:09 PM

If there had been more of a “Heads Up” I would have come up there for my shots. So they do it again in 3 or 4 weeks depending on which vaccine they used.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 08:16 PM

Also got notice of an appt for today at 4:50 PM for Methodist Hospital Dallas. I was happy to tell them I already received dose 1- but thanks anyway.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 08:28 PM

You vaxxers need to get out and support the economy now that you have been injected. The rest of us have been toting the water for you.
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 09:02 PM

You vaxxers need to get out and support the economy now that you have been injected. The rest of us have been toting the water for you.

That's BS. Been out supporting the economy the whole time. Just wearing a mask and avoiding getting too close to the weird one's like you.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006

That's BS. Been out supporting the economy the whole time. Just wearing a mask and avoiding getting too close to the weird one's like you.

And me. My favorite mask.

[Linked Image]

It's predicted that with Biden's inept vaccine rollout we won't have enough vaccinated for 7 years.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 11:21 PM

^^^^^ Speaking of which..........

As of today, Feb. 5th.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker/

[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/05/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mark C

I am still a part of a facebook group to locate vaccines...I'm trying to help some friends find it...and Dallas seems to get the most complaints. Tarrant County, Denton County, East Texas, all get good to great ratings. Dallas consistently sucks from what I've read. Why wouldn't they talk to these other c ounties and get some advice? Geez.

The mayor and council in Dallas are ineffective leaders. That's why. Weak leaders. I could bullet out specific examples and corrective actions, but that would be giving away my product for free.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 02:20 PM

Friends in Lubbock are in their 80s and had the second dose yesterday with no problems! Thats a good sign.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 02:36 PM

Friends in Lubbock are in their 80s and had the second dose yesterday with no problems! Thats a good sign.

thumb
Posted By: Dognot

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 06:10 PM

Have you tried Owl Drug Store in Coleman? It's on this week's provider's list.

Brady Medical Clinic is also on the list.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble finding the vaccine. I was very blessed to be able to get it yesterday. I have been trying to find it for my mom. I did get a lady that put her on the waiting list for next week's distribution....hoping it works out.

They have good burgers too!!!!!! food

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 06:15 PM

Owl Drug well known for the burgers as a kinda old time drug store- but never called me for the vaccine. I was on their list for a month.
Posted By: fishslime

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 07:00 PM

Wife and myself got our second dose yesterday about 1:30 PM - Moderna. So far 24 hours later, no issues. Three friends also got theirs at the same place about the same time. One reported a slight headache. Everyone noted their arm was somewhat more sore after the second shot but not severely so. We are all 70-75 years old and happy to begin putting this in the rear view mirror.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/06/21 08:47 PM

No kidding! Its funny but the first list I went on was Tarrant County and havent heard a peep from them Its all crazy.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/10/21 10:31 PM

Progress finally-Wife got Dose #1 in Rankin at the Hospital’s drive thru clinic today. I will get Dose #2 on Tuesday if the roads are clear and I can get there. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 03:58 PM

Its funny how Governor Abbott is finally sending a Vaccine Team to San Saba County after many residents have driven miles and miles to get the shots elsewhere! I guess these counties on his list just got missed in the original plan. The County Judge managed to get vaccinated (photo op) but tax paying residents had no Vaccine provided until this latest plan.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:03 PM

Its funny how Governor Abbott is finally sending a Vaccine Team to San Saba County after many residents have driven miles and miles to get the shots elsewhere! I guess these counties on his list just got missed in the original plan. The County Judge managed to get vaccinated (photo op) but tax paying residents had no Vaccine provided until this latest plan.

That same County Judge is/was responsible for working with Gov. Abbott to get your county the vaccine resources needed. Vote his/her a** out of office first available opportunity.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:06 PM

wife had 2nd dose yesterday. Has a headache and some body aches.
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by fishslime
Wife and myself got our second dose yesterday about 1:30 PM - Moderna. So far 24 hours later, no issues. Three friends also got theirs at the same place about the same time. One reported a slight headache. Everyone noted their arm was somewhat more sore after the second shot but not severely so. We are all 70-75 years old and happy to begin putting this in the rear view mirror.

Rear view mirror? roflmao

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:19 PM

I'm pretty sure the county judge pays taxes too.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:33 PM

Man, some of y'all are sure ate up with the covid, and the obsession with getting a shot.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.
Man, some of y'all are sure ate up with the covid, and the obsession with getting a shot.

Ate up with the dumb azz, is the mo bettah phrase.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 04:51 PM

It’s not hard to get registered. I went online Friday and I’m scheduled to get mine today at 4:45. Two blocks from my home. CVS.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 06:18 PM

No CVS in San Saba and Baylor Scott and White has their own program if it ever starts. I get 2nd dose this week weather permitting as I am one of the residents that drove 7 hours round trip for the first shot. My wife is still stuck out there cause of the roads. WaWi I know the Judge pays taxes but doubt he can be considered a 1a necessity like Docs and Paramedics. Elected Official = Photo Op

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
It’s not hard to get registered. I went online Friday and I’m scheduled to get mine today at 4:45. Two blocks from my home. CVS.

It has gotten much easier the last 2 weeks, but prior to that it was a PITA. CVS does seem to have their game together. Theirs was the easiest website to signup on and from what I have read online, they have a good process to get everyone in and out quickly. I am hoping my sister is able to go get hers tomorrow. It's about 3.5 miles from her house, but with the weather, I don't know.

I was able to get our 89 year old family friend her shot on Friday. She had not left her house since March....She had done what everyone asked and stayed home. She lives by herself and her 80 year old sister came over on occasion to bring her stuff. Otherwise, my mom and I had things delivered for her, or took her food. She was thrilled to finally get her shot. What upset me the most was the fact that none of her family members, including her own daughter or grandson tried to get her registered. If I had known, I would have taken care of her sooner. I was under the impression her daughter was taking care of it. She was not.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 08:22 PM

I agree with LoneStarSon that things have gotten easier with the big influx of Vaccine that is arriving. At first the Pharmacies were getting small amounts and couldnt handle the requests. I just want to get my second dose and then relax-after taking 2 Tylenol! lol

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.

Yep, its wierd

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 08:36 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to think a more isolated place like San Saba County with less than 7500 total resudents wiuld not have a high rate of spread to begin with. Might be why they were not higher on list.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 10:25 PM

Could be but it is kinda strange anyway since there is no chain pharmacy and the Baylor Scott and White Clinic has been in the process of relocating. With LoneStarSons help I am on many lists in the State and have been able to remove my name from some of them since I am receiving the Vaccine in Rankin.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 10:36 PM

Could be but it is kinda strange anyway since there is no chain pharmacy and the Baylor Scott and White Clinic has been in the process of relocating. With LoneStarSons help I am on many lists in the State and have been able to remove my name from some of them since I am receiving the Vaccine in Rankin.

Like has been said before...if someone wants the vaccine bad enough they will find a way to get it. It might take some legwork and some driving but that is to be expected when they are trying to get 27 million people vaccinated as quickly as can be.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/14/21 11:08 PM

That be me! But the drive thru clinic was so organized it made the drive worthwhile.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/19/21 11:59 AM

Second reschedule of Dose 2 drive thru clinic but its ok because a 4 hour drive on ice didnt appeal to me!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/22/21 08:16 PM

Dose 2 tomorrow! Finally! What a “Goat Rope” this has been. Leave the house at 4:30 AM and try to miss all the deer for the first 15 miles. Wife gets her Dose 2 next week.
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/22/21 08:24 PM

I f you are 60 y/o or younger, you can wait. Even if you did manage to contract this China virus, you would have a 99.94%of surviving.

So says the CDC.
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 12:04 AM

Wife and I got our 2nd today

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 12:03 PM

Dose 2 cancelled for 3rd time. Vaccine didnt arrive yesterday! dang
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 12:34 PM

Second dose of Pfizer/Moderna yesterday (Monday 2/22) afternoon. No issues aside from mild soreness at the injection site, same as with the first.

I'm 72 if anyone cares.

Carry on . . . . .

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 03:16 PM

I have heard everything from no side effects at all to my cousin who is an MD got pretty sick with flu like symptoms which included gastric distress. One friend had fairly intense joint pain but he is very arthritic anyway. So we shall see-if I ever get the 2nd shot lol.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 03:18 PM

Seems the older you are the less side effects you feel from the vaccines.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 03:36 PM

Make sure it was stored properly.

[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 07:53 PM

Not sure about that Mark. The good doctor is 74 and my Arthritic friend is 73. I am 73 also so if and when I get injected I will report back.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 08:37 PM

I can’t even get on a list they say they are still vaccinating 1b.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 08:44 PM

A friend of ours passed out and busted her head on the kitchen counter after getting the second dose. Sister-in-law has become very ill.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

It has gotten much easier the last 2 weeks, but prior to that it was a PITA. CVS does seem to have their game together. Theirs was the easiest website to signup on and from what I have read online, they have a good process to get everyone in and out quickly. I am hoping my sister is able to go get hers tomorrow. It's about 3.5 miles from her house, but with the weather, I don't know.

I was able to get our 89 year old family friend her shot on Friday. She had not left her house since March....She had done what everyone asked and stayed home. She lives by herself and her 80 year old sister came over on occasion to bring her stuff. Otherwise, my mom and I had things delivered for her, or took her food. She was thrilled to finally get her shot. What upset me the most was the fact that none of her family members, including her own daughter or grandson tried to get her registered. If I had known, I would have taken care of her sooner. I was under the impression her daughter was taking care of it. She was not.

You’re a good dude LSS. cheers
Posted By: BThomas

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮

I expect one every election year from here on out.

Only if the left is not the incumbent.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/23/21 09:09 PM

Still a hard pass for me.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 12:41 AM

Dose 2 Friday morning if it doesnt snow and sleet again! I am ready with 2 Tylenol in hand! LSS never thought I would get there! Thanks buddy.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 01:21 AM

I'm very happy you're scheduled and pray it happens. My sister got her 1st dose today. Pretty much done trying to get my family the shot.
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 01:47 AM

Got my first today at Baylor Scott White. Took about twenty minutes including the fifteen minute observation.👍👍👍

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 02:47 AM

I'm not gonna have an issue cause it will be over before I could get it anyway.
Posted By: 9094

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 02:50 AM

My mother is 81 and has mild COPD. She has had both and felt bad the day after her second one. They warned her of this. She was fine after the that.
Posted By: donothin

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/25/21 12:48 PM

I've had both and had no effects from either. Wife got her 2nd and has not felt well since, but not sure it is related to the vaccination.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 10:41 PM

I finally got Dose 2 this morning at the Rankin Hospital drive thru clinic. 7 hour round trip drive worked on me when I got home but hopefully the vaccine will leave me alone.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 10:44 PM

Dose 2 Friday morning if it doesnt snow and sleet again! I am ready with 2 Tylenol in hand! LSS never thought I would get there! Thanks buddy.

LSS is the Cupid of COVID vaccines for the OT no doubt. My Mom got her second one today and its on account of LSS really.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 10:49 PM

I finally got Dose 2 this morning at the Rankin Hospital drive thru clinic. 7 hour round trip drive worked on me when I got home but hopefully the vaccine will leave me alone.

Keep some Tylenol by your bed tonight and something to drink, just in case. Second dose sometimes has an affect on people.

Dan, I'm glad to have been of help. I've just tried to help those that wanted to get it, to find places that had it. It was not a good role out.

Vaccinefinder.org is a site to go to now to find some.

I will be glad to help others, feel free to PM me, but hopefully, now that more doses are becoming available, it'll be easier to find.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 10:52 PM

Maybe with J and J getting approved today they can start vaccinating 1c .

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 11:12 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/26/21 11:21 PM

Maybe with J and J getting approved today they can start vaccinating 1c .

Hasn't quite finished the approval process but should by next week. Even then, they won't deliver but 20 million by the end of March. I do think they'll open up 1C in Texas around the 3rd or 4th week of March. The freeze slowed it a bit.
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/27/21 02:08 AM

Got my 2nd dose today. No issues so far.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/27/21 02:17 AM

How has Collin County vaccinated more people then Tarrant and not a whole lot less then Dallas? I guess money buys vacines.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/27/21 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
How has Collin County vaccinated more people then Tarrant and not a whole lot less then Dallas? I guess money buys vacines.

They haven't...not even close.

Collin has vaccinated 129,468
Tarrant has vaccinated 207,305
Dallas has vaccinated 272,244

Texas DSHS Vaccine Dashboard

Scroll over the county and it'll tell you the specifics.
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/27/21 02:57 AM

Day 3 = normal stuff at 72 yrs old. No issues.

Take the danged shot.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 02/27/21 05:44 PM

I agree! I dont feel any worse than this 73 year old normally feels lol!

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 03:48 PM

Day 2 i had flu like symptons but not as bad as either Shingrix shot. Woke up on Day 3 feeling great so hopefully that is it. Wife is scheduled for her Dose 2 this Weds and a little nervous about side effects. Still never got any kind of notice from Tarrant County other than that I was still on the list after 7 weeks. Glad I dont have to deal with that.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 04:11 PM

[Linked Image]

Looks like you didn't have any side effects.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 04:19 PM

roflmao I teed that one up for ya slimy!
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper

They haven't...not even close.

Collin has vaccinated 129,468
Tarrant has vaccinated 207,305
Dallas has vaccinated 272,244

Texas DSHS Vaccine Dashboard

Scroll over the county and it'll tell you the specifics.

The numbers I saw showed Collin County north of 200k and now I see the state has allocated them almost as many as Dallas. Maybe they have more old farts.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 05:17 PM

roflmao I teed that one up for ya slimy!

You have to watch yourself around this place. The microscopes are always out as I well know.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 06:33 PM

My dad received his second dose Saturday and reported no side effects.

A college buddy and his wife, in their mid-30s also got their second doses over the weekend. They had extreme side effects. She was vomiting and felt terrible, like with a cold. He couldn’t raise his arm at all and also felt like he had a terrible cold. This lasted for 24-36 hours and today he said he woke up the same and then mid-morning a wave went over him and he felt 100%.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/01/21 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
My dad received his second dose Saturday and reported no side effects.

A college buddy and his wife, in their mid-30s also got their second doses over the weekend. They had extreme side effects. She was vomiting and felt terrible, like with a cold. He couldn’t raise his arm at all and also felt like he had a terrible cold. This lasted for 24-36 hours and today he said he woke up the same and then mid-morning a wave went over him and he felt 100%.
Yeah, it really seems to affect the younger folks more than the older folks, especially if they've had covid in the previous 180 days or so. My cousin doesn't know if he ever had Covid, but he's 35 and had a pretty strong reaction last week to his second shot. It took him a few days to get over.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/02/21 01:03 PM

Baylor Scott and White is offering me an appointment for Dose 1 and I have tried everything in the book on their website to advise them to remove me from the list of those needing the vaccine and have had no luck. I suppose several of the sites have that same issue. Williamson County has a link that allows you to opt out and they even acknowledge your message.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/04/21 11:16 AM

Tarrant sent me a message that had an “opt out” selection if already vaccinated elsewhere.
Posted By: Not2Old2Fish

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/04/21 11:34 AM

Same situation couple months ago notified to receive
the 1st dose Covid vaccine on the same day.
Cancelled the one with distance drive both in Dallas area.
Then I had a friend drove all the way from Dallas to Tyler for 1st dose.

Re: More Covid Vaccine Issues - 03/05/21 11:01 PM

We made long drives but the drive thru clinic is worth it! Never shut my engine off while in line or getting,innoculated. Wife got Dose 2 today so we done.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum