Texas Fishing Forum

COVID is no joke

Posted By: PaulGrapevine

COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 06:28 AM

I’ve know probably 20 people that have gotten it and been fine since this thing started. The seriousness has been from only losing taste and smell to ending up in the hospital for shorter stays. Luck ran out last week and a coworker of the last 15 years and my wife’s grandmother both passed away from it. They were both high risk and it killed them both within a week. I know a lot of you have already had it. Those of you at higher risk take care of yourselves.
Posted By: Patrnflyr

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 07:43 AM

I got it and was in the hospital for 11 or so days. Fighting a mean cough and will be on oxygen at home for a few weeks
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by PaulGrapevine
I’ve know probably 20 people that have gotten it and been fine since this thing started. The seriousness has been from only losing taste and smell to ending up in the hospital for shorter stays. Luck ran out last week and a coworker of the last 15 years and my wife’s grandmother both passed away from it. They were both high risk and it killed them both within a week. I know a lot of you have already had it. Those of you at higher risk take care of yourselves.

I'm in the olds group and have a few health issues also. I have an appointment this morning to get my 1st shot.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:46 AM

I think we’re up to at least six deaths at work. It’s for real.
Posted By: buda13

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:56 AM

Sorry for your losses.

I’m being very diligent in protecting my wife...we’ve had a couple close calls but so far so good. It’s killed 9 people that I know and another is currently on a ventilator battling for his life. My mom, sister, and nephew are all on week 2 of having it. All sound horrible but so far no hospital visits have been needed... thankfully, since Tarrant County is at 97% hospital capacity as of yesterday.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 11:08 AM

Sorry of your losses! angel2 The Covid-19 Virus is one very wicked sickness. Praying that God will see us through this. The Lord Jesus Christ is in control. angel2
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 01:59 PM

sorry
Posted By: T Bird

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 02:01 PM

No it's not. They need to get folks vaccinated and quite dragging their feet.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 02:05 PM

I've never made light of this virus.
Posted By: Holzer

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 02:18 PM

To all of the anti maskers, are you reading this?
Posted By: river-rat

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 02:41 PM

My grandma had it(93) made it through just fine. My mom had it (72) and it damn near killed her. 10 days in the hospital, on oxygen and the whole shabang. She also has lung issues. Brother, SIL and niece hadit and survive it. Now my FIL has it (82) this chit dont end. Prayers sent to all that have lost friends and family members. Yes it is very real
Posted By: Mo

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 02:42 PM

My first dose of vaccine scheduled for Friday.
I've lost several customers and one employee .

good luck to us all

Mo
Posted By: rj74955

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 03:00 PM

My sister in laws parents are both 87 years old and as frail as anyone I know. They both tested positive Dec 26 and have no symptoms at all. According to everything you read, they should be deader than a doornail but they are planning a trip to Florida to visit relatives as soon as their quarantine is over.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Holzer

as nothing to do with mask some will have no symptoms some will die. I have friends who are RN nurses who refuse to wear the mask she says mask are absolutely useless in this. When you have RN nurse who won't wear them and work next to this virus, that says it all for me. My Dr has had it and same thing he says mask are useless to. I am sorry but to much disinformation in all of this. I guess will can all just take placebo pills to. They are about as much use in this as mask

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 03:17 PM

Maybe one day we will start fighting the chinese over this instead of one another
Posted By: viet

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

as nothing to do with mask some will have no symptoms some will die. I have friends who are RN nurses who refuse to wear the mask she says mask are absolutely useless in this. When you have RN nurse who won't wear them and work next to this virus, that says it all for me. My Dr has had it and same thing he says mask are useless to. I am sorry but to much disinformation in all of this. I guess will can all just take placebo pills to. They are about as much use in this as mask

Clueless posts like this are why there is so much censorship nowadays.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 04:08 PM

Glad you are better.
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 04:10 PM

...and this is the kind of misinformation that causes issues. This is anecdotal at best even if either of these folks are infectious disease experts. I would think the most experienced experts would prevail, but unfortunately not for some folks. Even the fact that practically every infectious disease expert in countries around the world are making the same recommendation isn't enough. Too many folks still managing public health based on the "I got a friend" network of information.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by viet

Originally Posted by Ted Dyer

...and this is the kind of misinformation that causes issues. This is anecdotal at best even if either of these folks are infectious disease experts. I would think the most experienced experts would prevail, but unfortunately not for some folks. Even the fact that practically every infectious disease expert in countries around the world are making the same recommendation isn't enough. Too many folks still managing public health based on the "I got a friend" network of information.

I agree you two have no clue about this or who I am talking about yet you want to come here as if you are experts. The people I mentioned are experts who are in the medical field

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 05:25 PM

I agree you two have no clue about this or who I am talking about yet you want to come here as if you are experts. The people I mentioned are experts who are in the medical field

No, you provided a clue when you said "friends who are RN nurses" and "my doctor". What I was questioning is are they better trained and more experienced with public health, pandemics and infectious diseases than the folks at the NIH or the CDC or the NIAID?
Posted By: John175☮

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 05:42 PM

I don't look towards politicians or their appointees for guidance. I'll hear them out and follow their instructions but will grade them on their accuracy and effectiveness. So far Fauci gets a D-. If masks and shutdowns worked then we would not be in the mess we are currently in. COVID is no joke. Nobody said it was. Masking and social distancing is effective as long as those in the high risk categories isolate themselves.

It's real, it's here, it will kill its way through our population. Get off your high horse because listening to government workers is worshiping lifers milking the system...government workers are botching the distribution of the vaccines.
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 05:47 PM

ok, not trying to be heartless, BUT according to the stats it is VERY unlikely that anyone would know more than one even acquaintance that has died from Covid and that is even if they are old and compromised.
If you personally know more than one person that has died it is a mathematically anomaly. .015% tops.
That being said wash your hands. I just got back from interior Mexico where there is a very high rate and they were very strict. everyone wore masks all the time everywhere inside and out and most places would take your temp before entering and it hasnt helped apparently.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 05:48 PM

Just got off the phone with my best friend his dad was admitted Saturday in Lubbock and has pneumonia on top of COVID.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 05:54 PM

Yep it's bad news, I know 8 people that have died from it. I had it during Christmas and had mild to moderate symptoms.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 07:40 PM

China along with our own government are killing people we should remove every Chinese visa holder and send them back, our own government are assisting them to steal our intellectual property and secrets. Hell even 2 democratic senators had Chinese working for them htf does this even happen.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by soggybottom
ok, not trying to be heartless, BUT according to the stats it is VERY unlikely that anyone would know more than one even acquaintance that has died from Covid and that is even if they are old and compromised.
If you personally know more than one person that has died it is a mathematically anomaly. .015% tops.
That being said wash your hands. I just got back from interior Mexico where there is a very high rate and they were very strict. everyone wore masks all the time everywhere inside and out and most places would take your temp before entering and it hasnt helped apparently.

I have seen 1 fellow city employee pass so far and knew 3 people just from the bass fishing section of the TFFthat have passed from COVID with another on a vent fighting to stay alive. All of tgem I met and knew in person.

Have a couple of other acquaintancec that have passed from it.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 08:39 PM

If your friends, who are RN's, believe that the mask are "absolutely useless in this" - it's awful that they are using the title of their professional position to spread such awful disinformation and encourage people to NOT help curve the spread of this disease.
I'll never understand people like your friends who have dedicated so much time and money becoming educated in the medical field to only ignore the science. Yes, I've ran into a few.

And for the record, my wife is also a nurse. Actually she is an advanced practice nurse because she practices Anesthesia (CRNA). I also have a cousin nearby who is a practicing Medical Doctor.
I feel comfortable saying that if asked, both my wife and cousin would agree that your RN friends are idiots. They may not say that. But I would bet money that they would.
Posted By: PaulGrapevine

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:26 PM

I didn’t know anyone that had died of it until I knew 2 that died days apart. You calling me a liar? Happy to bet as much money as you want that I can prove I know 2 people that died the last week of December both from Covid related illness. I’m more than happy to make some money off your heartlessness. Should I put some stuff in all CAPS to make it sound like my head is in my arse?
Posted By: RickS.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:29 PM

I've worn a mask almost every time I've been in public since this started. With the exceptions of when I took it out of my truck to wash it, or have forgotten in my truck and already in a store. As well as all the other recommendations they put out. Whether I agreed with or liked them. I honestly don't care one way or another if someone wears a mask or not. I really only wear it to keep the Karen's away. I don't care which side of the debate someone is on. If they come at me in a belligerent manner. They will get the same in return, but taken up a notch. How we proceed from there is their decision. Since maskers are more Karen-esque than anti maskers. It's just easier to put one on than getting fingerprinted.

I do believe most people will get it eventually. Some will get it worse. I'm not saying I'll never get it. But I have avoided all the various viruses for well over a decade. Because I was already practicing most of the CDC guidelines for Covid long before this happened.
This pandemic should have never been made political. But it was used as a political tool to divide everyone. If it wasn't from the beginning. We would have dealt with it a lot better. We've all been conned in that aspect. Myself included.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:38 PM

^^^This
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:38 PM

Masks don't keep you from getting COVID. Masks help prevent you from spreading it to others. But you anti-maskers and science deniers fail to comprehend the actual facts. Proper cleaning your hands is the #1 defense for you from getting the virus.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Masks don't keep you from getting COVID. Masks help prevent you from spreading it to others. But you anti-maskers and science deniers fail to comprehend the actual facts. Proper cleaning your hands is the #1 defense for you from getting the virus.

Hey now! Another militant internet expert!

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 09:58 PM

I didn’t know anyone that had died of it until I knew 2 that died days apart. You calling me a liar? Happy to bet as much money as you want that I can prove I know 2 people that died the last week of December both from Covid related illness. I’m more than happy to make some money off your heartlessness. Should I put some stuff in all CAPS to make it sound like my head is in my arse?

I wasnt calling anyone a liar? BUT there have been only 27000 out of the almost 2mil. people die of Covid since the beginning in TX, so for someone to know 3 to even 8 people that have died of Covid is way out of the norm unless you work at a nursing home. It would be like knowing 5 people that own a Fiat 500.
Posted By: Icepick

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:00 PM

I wasnt calling anyone a liar? BUT there have been only 27000 out of the almost 2mil. people die of Covid since the beginning in TX, so for someone to know 3 to even 8 people that have died of Covid is way out of the norm unless you work at a nursing home. It would be like knowing 5 people that own a Fiat 500.

You do realize that 100, perhaps even 1,000 people could personally know a single person?
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Masks don't keep you from getting COVID. Masks help prevent you from spreading it to others.

I agree, but I really wonder if the benefit of mask wearing (lower risks of spreading it) is offset by increasing the risk of getting it from the mask. Think about it, you touch all these things, then touch your mask, and put it on your face. This is as bad as touching your face all the time. The only way to avoid this risk is to wash your hand before you put it on, then wash them again when you take it off. My guess 98% of the people out there do not do that, me included.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Icepick

You do realize that 100, perhaps even 1,000 people could personally know a single person?

sure you might know that one person along with 100 others but those 100 others most likely wont also know the other people that died.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:25 PM

I’m not sure those numbers add up. But I really don’t care....
Posted By: wiredog

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:35 PM

Pot meet kettle
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:43 PM

Wear your mask

I’m pretty sore there are many stories/resources state wearing a mask can prevent illness many years back. Many years

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 10:46 PM

Posted By: SheldonS

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 11:38 PM

I've known 3 work related contacts who have died now.

And a number of others with severe illness and hospitalization to no real symptoms at all.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮

I don't look towards politicians or their appointees for guidance. I'll hear them out and follow their instructions but will grade them on their accuracy and effectiveness. So far Fauci gets a D-. If masks and shutdowns worked then we would not be in the mess we are currently in. COVID is no joke. Nobody said it was. Masking and social distancing is effective as long as those in the high risk categories isolate themselves.

It's real, it's here, it will kill its way through our population. Get off your high horse because listening to government workers is worshiping lifers milking the system...government workers are botching the distribution of the vaccines.

I do not own a high horse and, if you knew me, you would know I don't worship anyone on this earth. Again, I don't understand what makes you believe you can evaluate the veracity of information to the point of ignoring it. Also, I don't think you can accurately judge the effectiveness of shutdowns and masks because you don't know where we would be if those things had not occurred. Not saying you in particular, but the internet has made way too many people think they know more than they really do.
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 11:45 PM

At my job I come into contact with at least 40-50 different people a day. I wear a fresh mask every day and use alcohol to clean my hands several times a day. Four people at work have had it and all but one were doing what are considered risky activities after work (going to bars, hooking up with strange) on a regular basis.
Personally, I went to Specs bought a bottle of 180 proof put it in a rubbing alcohol bottles. I clean my hands, phone and desk with it often. Just went to HEB wore my mask and sunglasses and when I got in the truck I broke out the alcohol and scrubbed my hands, glasses and credit card with it for 30 seconds. It may sound like overkill but my wife is high risk due to asthma.

The questions I have are, if this is airborne and you can get it from touching your eyes, nose or mouth before cleaning your hands, why are the "experts" not recommending eye protection?

The other question to the anti-mask people is, how do you think the virus is spread if it is not airborne and people are cleaning their hands regularly?

BTW all four people were between 25-55 and all recovered with only lasting effects being loss of taste and smell.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/05/21 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by John Peebles
At my job I come into contact with at least 40-50 different people a day. I wear a fresh mask every day and use alcohol to clean my hands several times a day. Four people at work have had it and all but one were doing what are considered risky activities after work (going to bars, hooking up with strange) on a regular basis.
Personally, I went to Specs bought a bottle of 180 proof put it in a rubbing alcohol bottles. I clean my hands, phone and desk with it often. Just went to HEB wore my mask and sunglasses and when I got in the truck I broke out the alcohol and scrubbed my hands, glasses and credit card with it for 30 seconds. It may sound like overkill but my wife is high risk due to asthma.

The questions I have are, if this is airborne and you can get it from touching your eyes, nose or mouth before cleaning your hands, why are the "experts" not recommending eye protection?

The other question to the anti-mask people is, how do you think the virus is spread if it is not airborne and people are cleaning their hands regularly?

BTW all four people were between 25-55 and all recovered with only lasting effects being loss of taste and smell.

I do the same thing as my wife also has asthma. Better to be on the safe side.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 12:16 AM

Not saying you in particular, but the internet has made way too many people think they know more than they really do.

I agree. The internet made many stupid people experts.

The real smart people are in the private sector...not government.
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by John175☮

And this is where the BS started. He said all that back in March, only to slow everyone from buying them up to keep them for front line workers. He should really come out and admit this, if he has not already.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by SheldonS
I've known 3 work related contacts who have died now.

And a number of others with severe illness and hospitalization to no real symptoms at all.

I have had 2 friends die from the Covid in the last week. One was 63 and the other was 46 with 2 young kids. It does not just kill older people. Another 23 year old co-worker died with it 3 months ago.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 01:24 AM

If your friends, who are RN's, believe that the mask are "absolutely useless in this" - it's awful that they are using the title of their professional position to spread such awful disinformation and encourage people to NOT help curve the spread of this disease.
I'll never understand people like your friends who have dedicated so much time and money becoming educated in the medical field to only ignore the science. Yes, I've ran into a few.

And for the record, my wife is also a nurse. Actually she is an advanced practice nurse because she practices Anesthesia (CRNA). I also have a cousin nearby who is a practicing Medical Doctor.
I feel comfortable saying that if asked, both my wife and cousin would agree that your RN friends are idiots. They may not say that. But I would bet money that they would.

i guess your wife and cousin are scientist? My Dr Is a heart specialist and very well educated. I doubt your wife has a tenth of the education. You shouldn 't be coming on here and calling anyone a idiot when both of them said the drops will go through the mask and why they don't work.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 01:30 AM

I guess Dr Fauci is also a idiot in the video for saying the mask don't work.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 01:33 AM

So we have learned that nothing works, but it’s better than doing nothing?

I FEEL better wearing a mask around some of the nasty folks I see at the gas station.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

I FEEL better wearing a mask around some of the nasty folks I see at the gas station.

I am glad it makes you feel better but what good is it. I have personally had and tested positive. What good does it do to wear a mask. Dr Fauci stated, supposedly a real expert and even he says, it's a waste of time or at worse you get covid on your hands and touch your mask you catch the virus. I think everyone should make their own decisions but nothing stated by real experts makes me want to wear a mask.

but are the nasty people just nasty or do you know they have covid? I have seen some nasty people I wanted to wear a mask in front of.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by RickS.
I've worn a mask almost every time I've been in public since this started. With the exceptions of when I took it out of my truck to wash it, or have forgotten in my truck and already in a store. As well as all the other recommendations they put out. Whether I agreed with or liked them. I honestly don't care one way or another if someone wears a mask or not. I really only wear it to keep the Karen's away. I don't care which side of the debate someone is on. If they come at me in a belligerent manner. They will get the same in return, but taken up a notch. How we proceed from there is their decision. Since maskers are more Karen-esque than anti maskers. It's just easier to put one on than getting fingerprinted.

I do believe most people will get it eventually. Some will get it worse. I'm not saying I'll never get it. But I have avoided all the various viruses for well over a decade. Because I was already practicing most of the CDC guidelines for Covid long before this happened.
This pandemic should have never been made political. But it was used as a political tool to divide everyone. If it wasn't from the beginning. We would have dealt with it a lot better. We've all been conned in that aspect. Myself included.

cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66

cheers

All we can do is our best! Well stated! thumb

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 03:18 AM

I FEEL better wearing a mask around some of the nasty folks I see at the gas station. [/quote]

I am glad it makes you feel better but what good is it. I have personally had and tested positive. What good does it do to wear a mask. Dr Fauci stated, supposedly a real expert and even he says, it's a waste of time or at worse you get covid on your hands and touch your mask you catch the virus. I think everyone should make their own decisions but nothing stated by real experts makes me want to wear a mask.

but are the nasty people just nasty or do you know they have covid? I have seen some nasty people I wanted to wear a mask in front of.[/quote]

First thing out of Dr. Fauci mouth in the out of date video that was posted is that mask are important. He goes on to explain how a mask keeps someone who has covid from infecting another.

Your comment was that the nurses and doctor you know said that the mask is absolutely useless. They are wrong. Period. My comment was geared towards spreading such disinformation and not helping to keep from spread this disease by wearing a mask. The mask helps to keep the spreading of COVID.

People who are asymptomatic walking around unprotected are spreading this awful disease.
Seriously, how blind, deaf and dumb can one be? And then you compare covid to "people who look nasty"???
Geez, I can't even respond to that one. I'm glad you made it through covid safely.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 03:32 AM

but are the nasty people just nasty or do you know they have covid? I have seen some nasty people I wanted to wear a mask in front of.[/quote]

First thing out of Dr. Fauci mouth in the out of date video that was posted is that mask are important. He goes on to explain how a mask keeps someone who has covid from infecting another.

Your comment was that the nurses and doctor you know said that the mask is absolutely useless. They are wrong. Period. My comment was geared towards spreading such disinformation and not helping to keep from spread this disease by wearing a mask. The mask helps to keep the spreading of COVID.

People who are asymptomatic walking around unprotected are spreading this awful disease.
Seriously, how blind, deaf and dumb can one be? And then you compare covid to "people who look nasty"???
Geez, I can't even respond to that one. I'm glad you made it through covid safely.
[/quote]

your like a lot of others on here my nasty comment was to another poster. I don't believe the mask work based off of what dr fauci stated and others, I don't belive you know what you are talking about and you dang sure have no reading comprehension
Posted By: slim 285

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 04:15 AM

I had it and stayed 11 days in the hospital. It is no joke . I have known a few people that died . I am grateful to be here today .
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 04:51 AM

I still won't wear a mask. Since some of y'all know numerous dead....I know over 100+ through construction industry and my own co workers who have been tested. Positive and not 1 death. Sorry for you but mine is way different. Everything needs to open.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 04:34 PM

I don't belive you know what you are talking about and you dang sure have no reading comprehension

Sorry, I thought more than 2 people could carry on a conversation. Especially on an open forum.
That one is on me. I'll take the blame.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 04:42 PM

The China flu is going to kill its way through the population. Nothing you can do about that. Those in the high risk categories need to be careful and do what you believe will keep you from catching it.

Do not expect others to keep you safe. COVID is being ignored by a large population of people and you put yourself at risk associating with them. When your turn comes up for the shot you need to get it.

When "your turn" for shots has passed don't expect others to keep up with the COVID protocols for too long. It's on you to do what's right for you as others NEED to do what's right for them.
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 05:04 PM

Anybody who ever thought this was a joke or a news ploy is an idiot in my opinion.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by krawlin 47
Anybody who ever thought this was a joke or a news ploy is an idiot in my opinion.

cheers
Posted By: petro

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 05:35 PM

[
Yes, and masks still don’t work. If they did then the spread would be far less. Show me a virologist who wears just a mask. Oh you can’t.
Posted By: Cast

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 05:44 PM

Well, everybody’s got one, so yours ain’t special.

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 05:56 PM

Don't worry. They'll be plenty more pandemics coming because this one worked so well.

It was politicized from day one and anyone who can't see that is an idiot. Straight out of impeachment and right into politicizing COVID.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by RATZ

cheers

yep

Re: COVID is no joke - 01/06/21 06:27 PM

Posted By: Patrnflyr

Re: COVID is no joke - 02/18/21 07:27 PM

I was discharged on December 30 and have been off any oxygen for two weeks. Cough was nearly impossible to live with until my doc started Codeine routinely scheduled instead of as needed. After a few days of resting my lungs, I switched back to as needed and weaned myself off gradually. My cough stopped about three days ago and starting to feel normal. Still have a cough every so often but it’s different.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: COVID is no joke - 02/18/21 08:15 PM

Your so full of it, what hospital does she not wear a mask in?
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: COVID is no joke - 02/18/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66

cheers

Isn't Michael Moore the one who said "Never let a crisis go to waste" (meaning use it to the fullest extent to further your cause)?

Re: COVID is no joke - 02/18/21 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa

Your so full of it, what hospital does she not wear a mask in?

You have no idea what you are talking about
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum