Posted By: senko9S

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:09 PM

fake and stupid. sorry you fell for tv.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:18 PM

You don't have to watch it

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:19 PM

you dont have to believe it or what they get paid per show. smdh...

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:20 PM

sorry to butthurt you for reality tv, there is the KK show...
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by senko9S

What part is fake? The actual races? The wrecks?

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:57 PM

the pay checks

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 01:59 PM

if you believe in reality tv, well then... that show aint real street racing.
Posted By: DillonCan'tFish

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

90% of the drama is staged. The races are heavily "influenced" by the producers in favor of the home team when they are racing against out of towners. My friend's Dad was on the show during one of the earlier seasons. His name on the show was Shawn Freeze. They had to use fake names to avoid losing NHRA license for street racing.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:15 PM

Why not just answer? Which part is fake? Of course they get paid to be on the show. But that doesn't answer the question. Are the producers telling them to wreck and total their cars. Or is that real?

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:18 PM

fake, its reality tv. no one gets hurt, its all staged.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by DillonCan'tFish

90% of the drama is staged. The races are heavily "influenced" by the producers in favor of the home team when they are racing against out of towners. My friend's Dad was on the show during one of the earlier seasons. His name on the show was Shawn Freeze. They had to use fake names to avoid losing NHRA license for street racing.

Of course all of the dialogue and drama is fake. But I don't watch it for the bad acting. I watch for the racing which is real. I like any sort of drag racing. Don't care about the other bs

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:19 PM

real chit happens in real street racing.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:19 PM

Of course all of the dialogue and drama is fake. But I don't watch it for the bad acting. I watch for the racing which is real. I like any sort of drag racing. Don't care about the other bs

they love you watching.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:23 PM

Why not just answer? Which part is fake? Of course they get paid to be on the show. But that doesn't answer the question. Are the producers telling them to wreck and total their cars. Or is that real?

No, I think the wrecks are real. I can't speak on whether or not the racing between the 405 guys is uninfluenced or not. All I can speak on is the stuff that happened when my friend's dad was on there during one of the earlier seasons.
He said the producers called the shots and told him to turn his last stage of nitrous off in his race against a 405 guy.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:33 PM

90% of the drama is staged. The races are heavily "influenced" by the producers in favor of the home team when they are racing against out of towners. My friend's Dad was on the show during one of the earlier seasons. His name on the show was Shawn Freeze. They had to use fake names to avoid losing NHRA license for street racing. [/quote]

Of course all of the dialogue and drama is fake. But I don't watch it for the bad acting. I watch for the racing which is real. I like any sort of drag racing. Don't care about the other bs[/quote]
they love you watching.[/quote]

I'm not sure how the few times I watch affects them enough for them to love it. But I see you can't answer a simple question about what you claim

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:35 PM

90% of the drama is staged. The races are heavily "influenced" by the producers in favor of the home team when they are racing against out of towners. My friend's Dad was on the show during one of the earlier seasons. His name on the show was Shawn Freeze. They had to use fake names to avoid losing NHRA license for street racing. [/quote]

Of course all of the dialogue and drama is fake. But I don't watch it for the bad acting. I watch for the racing which is real. I like any sort of drag racing. Don't care about the other bs[/quote]
they love you watching.[/quote]

I'm not sure how the few times I watch affects them enough for them to love it. But I see you can't answer a simple question about what you claim

No, I think the wrecks are real. I can't speak on whether or not the racing between the 405 guys is uninfluenced or not. All I can speak on is the stuff that happened when my friend's dad was on there during one of the earlier seasons.
He said the producers called the shots and told him to turn his last stage of nitrous off in his race against a 405 guy.

Lol. Let me guess he lost the race? They aren't influencing the races or telling guys to turn off their nos
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 02:54 PM

dirt everyday and roadkill garage along with roadkill, only ones worth watching except the ones they do builds on.

love watching the builds.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 03:29 PM

Lol. Let me guess he lost the race? They aren't influencing the races or telling guys to turn off their nos

Ok man. I guess you have it all figured out since you can flat out call me a liar, huh?

Yeah, he lost, and he also admitted that his last stage would not have helped enough anyway. But I guess that's all BS too huh?
The guy I am talking about has no reason to lie. He went into it with the expectation that something like that could happen since it's TV and understood what they were doing.
I enjoyed the show when I watched it and have nothing against any of it. Or did I even watch it at all? Maybe that is BS too!

Watch the show, enjoy it, I don't give a rat's [censored], but the next time you decide to call someone a liar when you have ZERO clue of what you are talking about - DON'T.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 04:43 PM

Ok man. I guess you have it all figured out since you can flat out call me a liar, huh?

Yeah, he lost, and he also admitted that his last stage would not have helped enough anyway. But I guess that's all BS too huh?
The guy I am talking about has no reason to lie. He went into it with the expectation that something like that could happen since it's TV and understood what they were doing.
I enjoyed the show when I watched it and have nothing against any of it. Or did I even watch it at all? Maybe that is BS too!

Watch the show, enjoy it, I don't give a rat's [censored], but the next time you decide to call someone a liar when you have ZERO clue of what you are talking about - DON'T.

Touchy. I never called you a liar or assumed you were lying. That was more pointed at your buddies dad. Lose the race then use the excuse of the producers fixing the race. I don't buy it. First off the shows producers probably don't know a nitrous bottle from a transmission. Second even if they told him to turn of his last stage of nitrous. Why would he. The producers would have no way of knowing or controlling what he did.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 04:56 PM

I’m not going to watch. I don’t watch it. But, I want to get in on the argument.

I guarantee y’all I could win in my company car. I don’t weld. But, I’m having someone weld the doors shut this weekend, and I’m going to tear up this circuit. Watch your azzes.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave
I’m not going to watch. I don’t watch it. But, I want to get in on the argument.

I guarantee y’all I could win in my company car. I don’t weld. But, I’m having someone weld the doors shut this weekend, and I’m going to tear up this circuit. Watch your azzes.

I don't weld but just got welder and want to learn. Can I practice on your doors
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 05:10 PM

I don't weld but just got welder and want to learn. Can I practice on your doors

thumb

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 05:42 PM

Hell yes. It’s a company car. That’s like having a rental nonstop. Fill the back up with ice and whiskey, and start welding.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 06:12 PM

confused 3
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 06:48 PM

Touchy. I never called you a liar or assumed you were lying. That was more pointed at your buddies dad. Lose the race then use the excuse of the producers fixing the race. I don't buy it. First off the shows producers probably don't know a nitrous bottle from a transmission. Second even if they told him to turn of his last stage of nitrous. Why would he. The producers would have no way of knowing or controlling what he did.

You’d be surprised by what those producers know and can control with those 5G network systems. Fixing street races is just the tip of the iceberg.
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 06:52 PM

I have a nieces uncles brothers wife's sisters mothers cousins aunt that was there and swears it is more realer than wrestling.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 07:29 PM

It seems scripted. That’s all I got. I can stand to watch the show....it’s the same stuff every time. Seems like the fights are staged, as well as the issues with the cars seem staged. But, what do I know.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 07:30 PM

I enjoyed watching Kye Kelly smash those OK boys.
Posted By: RO519

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 09:27 PM

Theres almost as much drama on this thread as the show.

I think a lot of it is staged, but their cars are impressive.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 10:45 PM

Gonna apologize for the heated response. It was a little over-the-top. My bad Dubee.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/29/20 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by RO519
Theres almost as much drama on this thread as the show.

I think a lot of it is staged, but their cars are impressive.

this, the cars are legit, the drivers/crew, meh.

rather watch the build shows but I already said that. grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 12:45 AM

Gonna apologize for the heated response. It was a little over-the-top. My bad Dubee.

No apology necessary. I don't get offended. It's all good
Posted By: ring fry

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 01:31 AM

My nephew has been on the show since it's inception (Dominator). Some of the drama is not 100 percent. But trust me the races are real. And the guys are winning and LOSING their own money. You'd be surprised how little they get paid from Discovery with the exception of two or three of big players. And If you want to bring your daily driver, or whatever you have, I'm sure any of them would love to let you give them a run for your money.

Retired grass grower
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by ring fry
My nephew has been on the show since it's inception (Dominator). Some of the drama is not 100 percent. But trust me the races are real. And the guys are winning and LOSING their own money. You'd be surprised how little they get paid from Discovery with the exception of two or three of big players. And If you want to bring your daily driver, or whatever you have, I'm sure any of them would love to let you give them a run for your money.

Retired grass grower

We could of used this two pages ago, Ty. bang

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Smurfs

Retired grass grower

We could of used this two pages ago, Ty. bang

roflmao cheers

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 02:14 AM

Retired grass grower

How can that be when tiki stick told us it was all fake
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 02:40 AM

OK,seems the Street Outlaws thing is figured out. Now I need to know why the Oak Island crew never find anything of importance?

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by 2014NITROZ-7
OK,seems the Street Outlaws thing is figured out. Now I need to know why the Oak Island crew never find anything of importance?

....cause ain’t nothing there to find.

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by 2014NITROZ-7

....cause ain’t nothing there to find.

It’s a little bit like those bunker boys.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong
dirt everyday and roadkill garage along with roadkill, only ones worth watching except the ones they do builds on.

love watching the builds.

My favorites.

Also check out Finnegans Garage and Luckys Garage on YouTube. Some incredible talent on there.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 05:09 AM

1320video is the best way to find out what is up.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 11:50 AM

I think we can all agree Cleetus McFarland is the real deal.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Street Outlaws - 12/30/20 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮
I think we can all agree Cleetus McFarland is the real deal.

That guy is an idiot.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum