Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 03:44 PM

Where is Chug A Bug?
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
Where is Chug A Bug?

Had a stroke and is recovering.

This really sucks, humanity at its finest. I hope they find these people that did this and hang em up.
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:02 PM

Tall tree. Short rope.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:06 PM

Good Lord, prayers up
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:12 PM

Praying for Nashville! angel2
Posted By: blooper961

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:25 PM

Good thing downtown was pretty deserted on Christmas day
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:26 PM

Glad the injuries were limited. Prayers sent.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:27 PM

Find them and kill them on national tv today.

I’m sick of this BS.....
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by bloo_rainger

I’m sick of this BS.....

I’m down with this.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:53 PM

Welcome to Bidens America
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman

I’m sick of this BS.....

I’m down with this.

Maybe wait until the day after Christmas?
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 05:08 PM

Someone else posted it kind of sounds like they were trying to lure the cops there before it exploded. Luckily the police backed off and had called the bomb squad because it was suspicious.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Dyer
Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman

I’m sick of this BS.....

I’m down with this.

Maybe wait until the day after Christmas?

No
Posted By: racing75

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 05:35 PM

I’m sick of this BS.....

thumb
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 07:22 PM

Here is a video.

A warming was played from external speakers from (I think) a hospital prior to detonation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI08-QDTj7Y&feature=youtu.be
Posted By: Kentucky

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Spiderman
Here is a video.

A warming was played from external speakers from (I think) a hospital prior to detonation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI08-QDTj7Y&feature=youtu.be

The warning was from the RV itself before it exploded
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 09:45 PM

weird, glad no one was killed
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/25/20 10:16 PM

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16872/jihad-christmas

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by the skipper
Someone else posted it kind of sounds like they were trying to lure the cops there before it exploded. Luckily the police backed off and had called the bomb squad because it was suspicious.

Well, this was wrong based on the warning playing. Very strange. Now the question is why? Supposedly lots of servers in the at&t building. Is this a distraction from something else?
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 05:14 AM

Well, this was wrong based on the warning playing. Very strange. Now the question is why? Supposedly lots of servers in the at&t building. Is this a distraction from something else?

Exactly, very strange. Glad it failed hopefully
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 12:53 PM

This is exactly what I was thinking but so far it doesn't seem like anything else took place.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 02:35 PM

I don’t understand how they have video of the RV but none with a driver and how/when the RV got there.
Posted By: Icepick

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat
I don’t understand how they have video of the RV but none with a driver and how/when the RV got there.

They do have video of the rv being driven there, but the video I saw was of poor quality and the driver couldn’t be seen well enough to be helpful.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 02:54 PM

what was the lady doing off camera

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by racing75

I’m sick of this BS.....

thumb

I may have gotten my wish ahead of time. Think their implying there may have been someone in the vehicle.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Icepick

They do have video of the rv being driven there, but the video I saw was of poor quality and the driver couldn’t be seen well enough to be helpful.

Too early on the investigation I guess. They’ll have more camera/video surface I would assume.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 03:08 PM

Hope the human remains found at scene news belongs to the idiot in the RV.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 03:10 PM

Too early on the investigation I guess. They’ll have more camera/video surface I would assume.

They may have video they aren’t sharing to keep from tipping off the perps.
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 03:41 PM

Well God bless the poor guy that owned the rv when it was new.

I'm sure the FBI are grilling him at this point.

Wonder how many times the average rv changes owners in its life span.
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:31 PM

This was a warning not to investigate this election fraud.

It's time to arm up. All Trump needs to do is ask that two to three million well armed vets chase out all these Democrats from the state governments that were behind this massive fraud. Then nationalize the national guards in these states and give them the order to protect the vets from democrat controlled LEO's.

It's time to get started on that portion of the oath a lot of us took...."I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...".
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:35 PM

p.s., I should have posted this first:

"Don't think I've seen it mentioned on here, but just read that the Dominion voting machines were suppose to be delivered to Nashville and AT&T had the contract to investigate."

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:36 PM

[quote=a777pilot]This was a warning not to investigate this election fraud./quote]

I can't even come close to making a connection. confused 3

Never mind.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by a777pilot
p.s., I should have posted this first:

"Don't think I've seen it mentioned on here, but just read that the Dominion voting machines were suppose to be delivered to Nashville and AT&T had the contract to investigate."

Source?

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:53 PM

Well, the way this has happened opens the door to any and all theories from either side as to why and it may not even be political. It does appear that it was targeting the at&t but have they really said that yet? Dont get me wrong, anything is possible these days in this political atmosphere. Some looney from either side could have dreamed up this stuff, some jihad could have done it, etc. What really fuels the fire is there arent many that believe we will hear the truth from the media anyway, just some spun up story to fit an agenda. If they dont like the true version, they will just report what they think will sway the minds of Americans. You cant deny that when it's the words that they say.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 04:56 PM

Well, the way this has happened opens the door to any and all theories from either side as to why and it may not even be political. It does appear that it was targeting the at&t but have they really said that yet? Dont get me wrong, anything is possible these days in this political atmosphere. Some looney from either side could have dreamed up this stuff, some jihad could have done it, etc. What really fuels the fire is there arent many that believe we will hear the truth from the media anyway, just some spun up story to fit an agenda. If they dont like the true version, they will just report what they think will sway the minds of Americans. You cant deny that when it's the words that they say.

One thing we know for sure is we won’t get the truth...
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 05:14 PM

True Heroes. These are the 6 officers that upon hearing the warning coming from the RV started evacuating people from the area, moments before it blew up.
[Linked Image]
Clockwise, from top-left: Officer Amanda Topping, Officer Brenna Hosey, Officer James Wells, Officer Michael Sipos, Officer Richard Luellen and Sgt. Timothy Miller.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 05:39 PM

Well, this didnt take long for people to figure out. Whether it's nothing is yet to be determined... I dont know this guy in the video and havent ever watched any of his stuff. Just started seeing this info and his video popped up in a search. It really may be nothing other than typical conspiracy stuff but I'm guessing the connections are real

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 06:10 PM

Police say they have a person or people of interest.
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 07:17 PM

Personal note...

I cannot help but wonder how long it will be until RVs are prohibited from downtown areas in major cities....
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pilothawk
Personal note...

I cannot help but wonder how long it will be until RVs are prohibited from downtown areas in major cities....

until you get the burned spot on yours fixed I think I would stick to koa's. just a thought. grin

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 07:33 PM

my assumption at this point is that it was some wack job antifa type that decided to martyr themselves, looks like they forgot to tell anyone to take credit tho.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong
my assumption at this point is that it was some wack job antifa type that decided to martyr themselves, looks like they forgot to tell anyone to take credit tho.

FBI will get this nailed down, probably sooner than later and then we'll know who and maybe why. I could be wrong but I don't give antifa enough credit for being sophisticated enough to pull this off.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 08:28 PM

hmmm I'm so confused
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 08:43 PM

the govt is ran by the CIA, NSA. FBI just sits back and does nothing. There is a secret war going on. Not one news story about the election or anything about whats happening. Not a conspiracy guy but this is getting kind of obvious.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by soggybottom
the govt is ran by the CIA, NSA. FBI just sits back and does nothing. There is a secret war going on. Not one news story about the election or anything about whats happening. Not a conspiracy guy but this is getting kind of obvious.

DANG IT, Every time I need my tin foil hat I find I've miss placed it.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by soggybottom

Now your coming around.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 09:13 PM

So this was an attack by Trump or Biden?
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
So this was an attack by Trump or Biden?

we will never know why it happened
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 09:48 PM

Have you heard about the guided missile? Stop thinking RV

Look at the 3rd light pole (inner most) at the 4:10 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPcQxkJ0B5U&feature=youtu.be
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 09:56 PM

It's time to arm up. All Trump needs to do is ask that two to three million well armed vets chase out all these Democrats from the state governments that were behind this massive fraud. Then nationalize the national guards in these states and give them the order to protect the vets from democrat controlled LEO's.

It's time to get started on that portion of the oath a lot of us took...."I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...".

Yeah. We all need to do this. I for one am getting my Daisy lever action loaded with a fresh batch of BB's and take on the incoming government. I'll teach them a thing or two!
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 10:00 PM

Some folks are just daisy BB gun types I guess-

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tritonman

Interesting, I would assume that was a part of material blown up in the sky by the explosion ahead of the smoke plume but maybe not. Very interesting.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam
Some folks are just daisy BB gun types I guess-

In this case, it'll have the same outcome as my deer rifle - prison time. But I don't care. I am fearless and don't take nothing off nobody.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by fishslime

Yeah. We all need to do this. I for one am getting my Daisy lever action loaded with a fresh batch of BB's and take on the incoming government. I'll teach them a thing or two!

you didn't say it was a red ryder, your azz is toast bubba! roflmao
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

Interesting, I would assume that was a part of material blown up in the sky by the explosion ahead of the smoke plume but maybe not. Very interesting.

Looked like a car driving by on the freeway to me, since it proceeded past the blast site.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 11:35 PM

The person of interest info is out there now,I’m too lazy to post it

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg

You’d think someone with almost 100,000 posts might share a link every now and again.
I don’t ever remember you doing that though.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that grin

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 11:40 PM

You’d think someone with almost 100,000 posts might share a link every now and again.

Like I said, I’m lazy.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 11:49 PM

It said he wasn't responding. Might not be anyone left to respond.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/26/20 11:49 PM

Like I said, I’m lazy.

[Linked Image]

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 12:04 AM

Like I said, I’m lazy.

[Linked Image]

Multiple sources confirm that Anthony Quinn Warner, a Nashville area resident, has been identified as a person of interest in this case.
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 12:08 AM

But it was a peaceful bombing

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 01:44 AM

It was that till I converted it to a magnum. Just try to take it. You'll find out who is is toast.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 01:46 AM

popcorn
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:00 AM

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...weapon-caught-on-camera-before-explosion
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:56 AM

OMG
Posted By: rtfishn

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:59 AM

Wow

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 03:29 AM

Yeah that’s wild

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 03:57 AM

It was that till I converted it to a magnum. Just try to take it. You'll find out who is is toast.

Lol. Slime, we all know you cant own an evil gun
Posted By: Bassman_78

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 05:14 AM

It looks more like a glare in the camera to me. You can see the focus shifting a few times all over that area. It does it again when you see what everyone is thinking is a missile and goes away at the same time. It looks to me like a glare/camera effect from the light pole that moves out from the pole and goes away as the picture comes into focus again. Besides, there should be a similar missile trace through the sky before then, or something moving through, and there isn't. And from the time you see whatever it is....until the explosion, it seems it would have to be a really slow missile judging from the delay.

There's also a video that supposedly shows the source of the blast is actually coming from across the street from the rv.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bassman_78

It looks more like a glare in the camera to me. You can see the focus shifting a few times all over that area. It does it again when you see what everyone is thinking is a missile and goes away at the same time. It looks to me like a glare/camera effect from the light pole that moves out from the pole and goes away as the picture comes into focus again. Besides, there should be a similar missile trace through the sky before then, or something moving through, and there isn't. And from the time you see whatever it is....until the explosion, it seems it would have to be a really slow missile judging from the delay.

There's also a video that supposedly shows the source of the blast is actually coming from across the street from the rv.

If you watch real close, just before that line shows up you can see the clearish shock waves from the blast. It is probably part of the RV being blown into the sky what you are seeing. The smoke/debris isn't the first thing you see in a blast.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 05:32 AM

gumshoe

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 05:33 AM

Yeah that’s wild

bolt
Posted By: gander

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:30 AM

FBI investigating will ensure this..

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 12:00 PM

So why the faa exclusion zone?
Posted By: shadboy

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 01:11 PM

I want to believe.

Except not 1 of the last 500 conspiracy theories have shown a shred of proof.
I get tired reading them. Can’t imagine how tired I would be if I believed them.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 01:51 PM

Proof positive information here but what they failed to mention is "was there more than one" satellite involved. I've watched it many times and it appears to me that there was a second satellite. If you look closely over toward the grassy knoll I believe you'll see it.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:00 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

Proof positive information here but what they failed to mention is "was there more than one" satellite involved. I've watched it many times and it appears to me that there was a second satellite. If you look closely over toward the grassy knoll I believe you'll see it.
I haven’t heard them rule out Bigfoot yet?

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

They shut down the air traffic because of the AT&T outage.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:08 PM

To me when you see the streak or what ever you call it , it looks like to me its coming from the ground up like that was the first of the explosion.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by 206champion
To me when you see the streak or what ever you call it , it looks like to me its coming from the ground up like that was the first of the explosion.

Looks to me like it goes up also but very hard to see it all with any detail.
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

They shut down the air traffic because of the AT&T outage.

Because there were too many news helicopters and drones flying over the scene.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:32 PM

If you watch real close, just before that line shows up you can see the clearish shock waves from the blast. It is probably part of the RV being blown into the sky what you are seeing. The smoke/debris isn't the first thing you see in a blast.

[/quote]

Yep

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:40 PM

Gonna be some Wacko just wanted to kill himself by going out with a bang. Wish he would have done it out in the country side, but then of course he wouldn't get his 15 plus minutes of fame. loco
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:44 PM

So the nut job conspiracy theories have already started

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Gonna be some Wacko just wanted to kill himself by going out with a bang. Wish he would have done it out in the country side, but then of course he wouldn't get his 15 plus minutes of fame. loco

Their named person of interest was a 63 year old guy that had never been married. He had been licensed to handle explosives back in the 90's. Sounds like he was suicidal for a bit. Signed over his property to someone for $0 in late 2019 per reports.
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 05:00 PM

Well for the good of the country we must stop all person's over 62 from buying rv's or bass boats as they can be tools of destruction. Failure to register your assault rv or assault bass boat will result in federal prosecution. There should be a tip hot line so people can report unregistered assault rv's and assault bass boats. A minimum sentence for those violating these registration requirements shall consist of the offender being required to take 5 friends camping and fishing and pay all expenses. Said trip will last a minimum of 7 days and will be held at reservoirs known to have fish weighing 7 pounds or more.

Please call your state and federal representatives to demand that they support this legislation. It is for the good of the country and the children...and will keep these senior citizen riff-raff off the streets.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

So the nut job conspiracy theories have already started

You're so late to the party. They started before the Fire Department ever arrived on scene!

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:13 PM

Their named person of interest was a 63 year old guy that had never been married. He had been licensed to handle explosives back in the 90's. Sounds like he was suicidal for a bit. Signed over his property to someone for $0 in late 2019 per reports.

Sounds like the perfect fall guy

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:21 PM

More info, he not only did the house in 2019, but signed over the address that they searched to the same woman at the end of November 2020. Odd deal all around. Have to wonder why he wanted to blow himself up at that location. Work history? He didn't seemed interested in killing innocent folks that might have been in that area.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:31 PM

More info, he not only did the house in 2019, but signed over the address that they searched to the same woman at the end of November 2020. Odd deal all around. Have to wonder why he wanted to blow himself up at that location. Work history? He didn't seemed interested in killing innocent folks that might have been in that area.

Sounds like suicide by Clinton. Lol. No joke though, people can actually steal your deed online. They can then borrow money against your house. Just something to check, maybe ge didnt really sign it over. Atleast I've heard that's possible and that's not just a theory since this happened, I heard it a long time ago

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:39 PM

perfect patsy, loaner and nobody to refute any findings

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:40 PM

^^^^nah. He was just checking out. Wanted to be seen, but not hurt anyone. Simple.

Wondering why he committed suicide doesn’t fix anything. He’s gone, the end.
Posted By: Blue Moon

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 08:47 PM

Sure, the deep state, satellite death ray election conspiracy story is more appealing for the Q crowd, but I suspect the wacko’s actual motive will be more mundane and along these lines…

Ring, Ring,

AT&T off-shored support: “This is Ms. Patel, with AT&T, with whom am I speaking and how may I assist you?”

Suspected Wacko Bomber: "This is Tony Warner in Nashville. My elderly mom is having problems with my late dad’s pension. Her BellSouth email stopped working and she can’t log in the pension account. My dad worked at BellSouth. Also, my BellSouth email that I’ve been using since 1995 stopped working. Besides mom’s problems, I’ve lost my entire digital life and can’t log into some of my online accounts because they use my BellSouth email for authentication! Please help. I’ve called several times and I’m at my wits end and on the verge of breaking bad…"

AT&T off-shored support: "Apologies Mr. Warner but you’ve reached AT&T support. It sounds like you’re having an issue with BellSouth? Did you inadvertently dial AT&T when you intended to call BellSouth?"

Suspected Wacko Bomber "Ms. Patel, AT&T purchased BellSouth in 2006 so I’m calling AT&T and begging for help… My elderly mom needs help with my late father’s BellSouth pension and I really, really need help restoring my BellSouth email… "

AT&T off-shored support: "Apologies Mr. Warner but this is AT&T support, it sounds as though you’re having a problem with a company called BellSouth…. Have you tried calling their support center. Perhaps you could Google their number? Would you be willing to take a 5 minute survey after our call ends?"

Suspected Wacko Bomber "Ms. Patel, I don’t have a time machine that would allow me to call BellSouth but I’m in my RV, parked outside the old BellSouth building that dad worked in. If you can’t help, please, transfer me to your supervisor."

AT&T off-shored support: "Mr. Warner, This is Mr. Patel, Ms. Patel described your issue with me. Some good news, I just found a notice that sheds some light on your email concerns. It appears that BellSouth domains are legacy emails that AT&T owns, but has no obligation or further intention to support. AT&T no longer supports legacy RBOC email domains such as SBCGLOBAL, SWBELL, PACBELL or any of the old ISP emails that AT&T controls, such as Flash, Airmail or Prodigy. I trust that clears up your issue. Thanks again for calling AT&T and please take the 5 minute survey at the end of our call."

While the above scenario is likely unimaginable for most sane people, suicide bombers are not sane. Besides the countdown, the suspect played the song, Downtown by Petula Clark. Check out the lyrics. In this rare case, Downtown wasn’t open. If you know anyone hurting in these troubled times, try to reach out and lift them up…

PETULA CLARK
"Downtown"

When you're alone and life is making you lonely

You can always go downtown

When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry

Seems to help, I know, downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city

Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty

How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown

Things will be great when you're downtown

No finer place for sure, downtown

Everything's waiting for you
Don't hang around and let your problems surround you

There are movie shows downtown

Maybe you know some little places to go to

Where they never close downtown
Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossa nova

You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over

Happy again

The lights are much brighter there

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown

Where all the lights are bright, downtown

Waiting for you tonight, downtown

You're gonna be alright now, downtown
Downtown

Downtown
And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you

Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to

Guide them along

So maybe I'll see you there

We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares
So go downtown

Things will be great when you're downtown

Don't wait a minute more, downtown

Everything is waiting for you, downtown
Downtown (downtown)

Downtown (downtown)

Downtown (downtown)

Downtown (downtown)

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 09:00 PM

So it's probably going to be proven he was some lonely suicidal guy that probably wanted the attention on the way out but who made the recordings for him? Seemed pretty specific to have just grab some recordings off the intranet.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 09:04 PM

and more

Here ya go

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 09:23 PM

and more

Here ya go

I suspect this person thought he’d have some fun....well.....sounds like he’s having it.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
and more

Here ya go

I suspect this person thought he’d have some fun....well.....sounds like he’s having it.

Yea, I think they may regret that decision

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 10:14 PM

and more

Here ya go

Lol. Right! Stupidity of folks never ceases to amaze me.
Posted By: JackMason

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by rtfishn

Yep, gotta be true considering the source roflmao
There is something wrong with you if you actually think this clown is credible
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:16 PM

https://breaking911.com/feds-confirm-identity-of-nashville-bomber-say-he-was-killed-in-the-blast/

Identity confirmed as Anthony Warner.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:32 PM

and more

Here ya go

Lol. Right! Stupidity of folks never ceases to amaze me.

He should be sent a bill for all the manpower and assists it required to investigate this truck.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:35 PM

^^^ ....and give them a little time as well, if it turns out to be intentional!

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

You have to be completely looney to do something like this

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:37 PM

Or just severely depressed and “lost”.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/27/20 11:39 PM

It seemed as this person was trying to do some things right. He signed over his assets to some people who needed them. Seems the recipient of the assets is partially to blame for not reporting his actions.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 12:35 AM

It seemed as this person was trying to do some things right. He signed over his assets to some people who needed them. Seems the recipient of the assets is partially to blame for not reporting his actions.

nice attempt on inheritance shaming

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 04:42 AM

perfect patsy, loaner and nobody to refute any findings

There is more truth to that than we might ever know. popcorn2
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 04:57 AM

If???

Where I come from, if an RV blasts audible warnings to clear the area because it’s fixing to explode, and shortly thereafter, that RV actually does explode...you’d have a hard time getting folks to think of a scenario where it wasn’t done intentionally.

I mean even if the RV went all Stephen King “Christine” and executed the plan on its own...that would still be intentional on the part of the evil RV.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

If???

Where I come from, if an RV blasts audible warnings to clear the area because it’s fixing to explode, and shortly thereafter, that RV actually does explode...you’d have a hard time getting folks to think of a scenario where it wasn’t done intentionally.

I mean even if the RV went all Stephen King “Christine” and executed the plan on its own...that would still be intentional on the part of the evil RV.

Well this got the morning started off with a laugh! "

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 12:29 PM

If???

you can quote, but CANT READ AND COMPREHEND?
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 05:30 PM

If???

Let’s all just stay calm here. Your theories lost no bite...I was only funning.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/28/20 06:43 PM

If???

Let’s all just stay calm here. Your theories lost no bite...I was only funning.

Me too. cheers
I guess we should be happy it wasn’t around here.
Posted By: Bassman_78

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/29/20 02:30 AM

What to watch for is any added protocols/laws/loss of rights/banned items that could possibly come from this. Like with any other event, passed law, major talking point, media driven propaganda, or amendment...the changes that follow and what is written in is what always tells the true story. If there is anything funny about this, it will be much the same.

Re: Big Explosion Nashville - 12/29/20 04:35 AM

This eerily resembles the movie Arlington Road
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum