Texas Fishing Forum

Can someone explain to me...

Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 12:42 AM

What happened to all the frozen tequila lime chicken wings? Its as if they don't exist any more. hmmm
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 12:48 AM

Jun took them all
Posted By: Tneel

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 01:00 AM

This is pretty good stuff on chicken wangs or Ta Ta's. Soak breast in marinate and grill them, lay on some good thick picante. Add cheese at the end and garnish with chopped green onion and diced mater. Add a dollop of sour cream if you want.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Tneel
This is pretty good stuff on chicken wangs or Ta Ta's. Soak breast in marinate and grill them, lay on some good thick picante. Add cheese at the end and garnish with chopped green onion and diced mater. Add a dollop of sour cream if you want.

[Linked Image]

Love it!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 01:17 AM

squeeze 3 or 4 fresh limes into kraft italian dressing (not the creamy krap) brush heavy and marinate overnight.

use what is left to baste while offset cooking over mesquite lump charcoal.

invite me over for this feast.

and there ya go.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong
squeeze 3 or 4 fresh limes into kraft italian dressing (not the creamy krap) brush heavy and marinate overnight.

use what is left to baste while offset cooking over mesquite lump charcoal.

invite me over for this feast.

and there ya go.

[Linked Image]

I grill chicken breasts a lot with Italian dressing and season with lemon pepper. The ladies particularly like it. Lime juice sounds good. Will try that.
Posted By: wyliepirate

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 02:00 PM

good tips.
Posted By: Popedaddy

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 07:41 PM

I made a lot of money off those. They were my secret weapon when I was doing demonstrations on the egg. People would flip out and buy an egg once they tasted those. Find them every once in a while at Walmart.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Can someone explain to me... - 12/13/20 08:12 PM

Man, we put a lot of time and energy into making chicken taste good. I’ll take dark meat grilled with plain BBQ sauce as a glaze please.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum