Texas Fishing Forum

My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with?

Posted By: Spiderman

My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:14 AM

Apparently picking two of them was incorrect!!!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:14 AM

roflmao

A+
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:19 AM

Post up some pics, we can help you.
Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:19 AM

WTF OMG
Posted By: lconn4

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by lconn4
roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Tneel

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:23 AM

And that's when the fight started.
Posted By: wyliepirate

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:48 AM

roflmao
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:49 AM

Steve and Earl was the answer
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:49 AM

I like it.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:52 AM

Dang
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:53 AM

oops wow
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by ReelBusy
roflmao roflmao roflmao

Posted By: kennerdude

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:20 AM

clap
Posted By: TR176

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:20 AM

Why not all of them?
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Spiderman

Apparently picking two of them was incorrect!!!

Lol I thought I smelled a set up either way !
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:09 AM

bannana2
Posted By: rj74955

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:31 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:47 AM

Found one more.......

[Linked Image]
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:51 AM

lizard flag
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 12:52 PM

Solid work men...
Posted By: T Bird

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 01:15 PM

thumb clap
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:04 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:06 PM

flehan banana
Posted By: Trickster

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:17 PM

azn
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:38 PM

Don’t take the bait!
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:50 PM

Found one more.......

[Linked Image]

Your fingers are lovely
Posted By: racing75

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 02:51 PM

clap greatness
Posted By: Beak47

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:29 PM

Talk about a loaded-no win- question! Wow
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 04:33 PM

Female or male friends?
Posted By: steveiam

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
Found one more.......

[Linked Image]

Your fingers are lovely

roflmao
Posted By: gdr_11

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 06:48 PM

The correct answer for OP should have been "We;;, which one is the best golfer?"
Posted By: silvers

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/15/20 09:47 PM

You misplayed this, she was thinking, possibly your not up to the task
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 01:41 AM

My friend (female) hooked up with another female. Then she invited her husband to meet her new female friend for a threesome. He couldn't get it up. Too much pressure I assume.

And if a woman agrees to a 3some with another lady ,you are going to owe her and end up in bed with another dude
Posted By: markson

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 01:48 AM

Unless you go with a couple of "professionals" who like working together, I would pass.

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Bentman63
My friend (female) hooked up with another female. Then she invited her husband to meet her new female friend for a threesome. He couldn't get it up. Too much pressure I assume.

And if a woman agrees to a 3some with another lady ,you are going to owe her and end up in bed with another dude

That is more than enough details on your experiences, you can just stop right there sir.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by rj74955

That is more than enough details on your experiences, you can just stop right there sir.

Heck yes to much information
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 06:32 AM

Don't do it, it's a trap.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 02:05 PM

The closest I have came to a threesome is the dog licked my butt while in the act once. does that count?

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 02:06 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 02:12 PM

The closest I have came to a threesome is the dog licked my butt while in the act once. does that count?

roflmao roflmao
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/16/20 02:14 PM

OT mojo?
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 06:54 PM

It's a trap!
Posted By: DedShort

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 08:29 PM

I remember my first threesome. The other 2 people never showed up, but I persevered and got done early.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 08:49 PM

God that’s great.... I say count it...

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: SAKS

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 09:02 PM

Which two friends did you choose? and did she approve of your choices?
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 09:09 PM

it's only ghey if you make eye-contact

OMG
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 09:55 PM

This thread is bringing back memories of my ex-wife.
Posted By: mstring

Re: My wife asked me which of her friends I would like to have a threesome with? - 11/18/20 10:07 PM

Like the old saying, it's only kinky the first time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum