Texas Fishing Forum

Ronald Reagan

Posted By: kennerdude

Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 02:59 AM

Ronald Reagan said, “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the US where men were free.” Today doesn’t have to be that sunset day if We, the People reclaim what is rightfully ours. United we stand, but divided we fall. It’s not a day for the faint-of-heart; this is the day for courage, prayer, and faith."
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 03:24 AM

I hear something every day that reminds of the right path, if you want to hear search The Hamilton Corner. He always starts his show with this "as you go from your part time jobs to your full time jobs remember what goes on in the White House will never be as important as what goes on in your house. You part time job may be what creates your income but your full time job is your family and God created the family before any church, gov, etc so it was at the top of the list." Not as good as he states it but it points to where this has mostly went wrong. We spend all our energy at work, or hobbies and when we get home we dont leave enough for our families and leading our families so they get lost
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 03:28 AM

My sources say Reagan is a trader. He has voted Democrat in the last 2 elections.
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
My sources say Reagan is a trader. He has voted Democrat in the last 2 elections.

The Democratic Party is not what it use to be, and Reagan nearly always backed what he thought was right, regardless of what his party thought.
Posted By: TR176

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 03:39 AM

My fear is that I too will eventually vote democratic.
Posted By: Gourdbuster

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 04:19 AM

No he was an actor.
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Catyakker

The Democratic Party is not what it use to be, and Reagan nearly always backed what he thought was right, regardless of what his party thought.

Very true
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 06:13 AM

No matter who the President is the Lord Jesus Christ will always be in control! Will always keep the USA in my prayers! angel2
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by TR176

My fear is that I too will eventually vote democratic.

I think we just did.....
Posted By: Gourdbuster

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 08:08 AM

Posted By: JCG57

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 01:58 PM

Spelling aside, that is one fine joke!
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 01:59 PM

I was very proud so serve with President Reagan as my CIC. soldier
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 02:11 PM

I have to know: What did Reagan trade?
Posted By: PondFish

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob

I have to know: What did Reagan trade?

He traded Jane Wyman in for Nancy
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
No matter who the President is the Lord Jesus Christ will always be in control! Will always keep the USA in my prayers! angel2

angel2 flag

and no matter the President, it's We the People that will continue to work smarter and harder.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Ronald Reagan - 11/05/20 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Catyakker

Used to be all you had to be concerned with was a hummer in the oval office. Nowadays there is whole new level of hands on activity.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum