Texas Fishing Forum

NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too

Posted By: Derek 🐝

NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:35 PM

Nicky. I think you told me before but I can't find it. What is the best lube to use on my garage door rollers and spring.

To the rest of the TFF we can discuss anything else you want.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:39 PM

WD40, I got nothing else
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:43 PM

Hone dippo, has some that seems to work ok. [Linked Image]
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:45 PM

If you had to choose one, would you rather know how you were going to die or when you were going to die?

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler
If you had to choose one, would you rather know how you were going to die or when you were going to die?

By far when. I would be able to go full throttle until that point.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 04:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Might work until you find something better
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 05:57 PM

Nickster must have maternity duty... or Lady Byrd hit the nympho stage
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
WD40, I got nothing else

DO NOT USE WD-40 ON YOUR GARAGE DOORS. LISTEN LINDA LISTEN !!
Wd 40 is not non static and will collect debris.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:04 PM

Home Depot should have What you need . Live everything that moves or is metal to metal except the drums that your cables go on you want those to grip not slip.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:06 PM

Lube
This is what we use if you want some . If we ever run into each other I’ll give you a can .

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:12 PM

bow_down
Posted By: steveiam

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:14 PM

I wanna talk about that sushi place in Bristol-
Have you ever had a burger there? And if so how was it?
As good as their sushi in a burger sort of way?
I also wonder if they use Kobe beef-

And hedgehogs, do you consider them almost porcupines?
Always wondered that-
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:17 PM

Nick, nice job on the post count there, hop will proud
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nickbyrd

Is this a double negative?
If only I knew a writer/editor to ask.....

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam

Always wondered that-

I have not had a burger there. I went on labor day to get a sushi platter and they only do sushi Thur-Sat. frown I have talked to people that have had their burger and said it was good.

Porcupines and hedgehogs are completely different. Though they kinda look similar they are not closely related. Hedgehogs are insectivores and porcupines are herbivores.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
Originally Posted by steveiam

Always wondered that-

I have not had a burger there. I went on labor day to get a sushi platter and they only do sushi Thur-Sat. frown I have talked to people that have had their burger and said it was good.

Porcupines and hedgehogs are completely different. Though they kinda look similar they are not closely related. Hedgehogs are insectivores and porcupines are herbivores.

Thanks-
I’m gonna take a nap now, I feel completed-

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:33 PM

Lube
This is what we use if you want some . If we ever run into each other I’ll give you a can .

How often should I apply it.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
WD40, I got nothing else

DO NOT USE WD-40 ON YOUR GARAGE DOORS. LISTEN LINDA LISTEN !!

Ok ok, jeez

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK

I’m puttin a door up in the freakin dark 🀣

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:54 PM

Lube

Once a month is more than plenty . Are you applying lube on account of noise?

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:55 PM

That β€œcan of possum” picture makes me queasy every time I see it

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:56 PM

Lube

Once a month is more than plenty . Are you applying lube on account of noise?

No noise. Just preventative maintenance.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 06:58 PM

Y'all heard Miley's cover of Zombie yet?

Posted By: Davedave

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:08 PM

Nick gave me a can when he was out here last weekend. Awfully nice of the young man. It was a little awkward having him wearing one of those Uglyschtick masks while working on the garage.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:14 PM

Meh, just another cranberries cover. Party in the USA is way better.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:17 PM

Party in the USA will never be topped.

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:18 PM

I'm excited to watch Borat 2 tomorrow.
Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:19 PM

There’s something about this thread that gives me the willies............ bolt

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave
Nick gave me a can when he was out here last weekend. Awfully nice of the young man. It was a little awkward having him wearing one of those Uglyschtick masks while working on the garage.

I didn’t want to get blasted in the face with metal when I was cutting your spring lol that carps hot !
Plus ya know covid peep

You bought Us a very nice dinner by the way lobster tail , crab legs , shrimp and a few blue moons mmmmmhmmmm it was delicious .
We could hardly get up from the table when we left . Thank you

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK

I’m puttin a door up in the freakin dark 🀣

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:29 PM

I like Miley, hadn't heard that before and thought it was a good.

Thanks for sharing

Re: NickByrd I need some lube - But we can discuss other stuff too - 10/23/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79

I like Miley, hadn't heard that before and thought it was a good.

Thanks for sharing

Really? freak
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum