Texas Fishing Forum

It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread

Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 04:00 AM

This should be fun to observe as long as the defense shows up this time!!!!

Boys 38
Birds 21
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 11:22 AM

My gut feeling is it will be a slow start for the Boys and they will be playing catchup the entire game at they won't be able to stop Arizona. Turnovers will plague them again and they loose by at least 10 points.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 12:11 PM

They playing tonight ??????

Cards 42

Cowboys 24
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 12:22 PM

I say Little Kyler blows 'em out!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 12:26 PM

Cows lose, cows lose
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 01:19 PM

I have a sneaky suspicion that they kick the cardinals behind. They will probably make a liar though.
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 01:20 PM

#SFK
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 01:32 PM

they are an underdog at home
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 03:03 PM

I don't like this matchup for the Cowboys, Cards have some fire power on offense and Dallas D is well not so powerful.
Cards 38
Cowboys 27
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 03:12 PM

I think the first half the coaches will try to make it a running game and at the end Dalton will have to play catch up and start throwing pics out of desperation. Not his fault.

Cards 31
Boys 20
Posted By: Canino

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/16/20 03:30 PM

After week 5, there are 10 NFL teams that have at least the same number of wins as the entire NFC East.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/17/20 05:28 PM

Monday night 7:15 kickoff
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/17/20 09:29 PM

Welcome home Skylar.....
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/17/20 10:56 PM

Jerry said we gotta adjust expectations a bit. Basically he is akready giving Dakton an easy out if he struggles.

https://www.nfl.com/news/jerry-jone...scott-injury-we-should-adjust-expectatio
Posted By: Jman

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/18/20 12:39 AM

I’m starting a new thread for next Sunday’s game noidea

I don’t remember them popping up other than game day. But now, 3 or 4 days before : hmmm

No idea why it bothers me. And I’m still not watching.
Posted By: tricky

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/18/20 04:59 AM

Well we will have Vander Esch back. If the D tackles will step up, should help somewhat.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 12:09 AM

The defense will have all sorts of problems with Murray, the offense will be about the same, but maybe they will play the first half instead of waiting until the fourth quarter to play when the defense is in a prevent.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jman

I don’t remember them popping up other than game day. But now, 3 or 4 days before : hmmm

My Cowboys threads keeps EVERYONE on their toes...........

I’m just that important.......................... nannyboo

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Chug-bug-bang1

My Cowboys threads keeps EVERYONE on their toes...........

PC
Posted By: BThomas

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 02:00 AM

It's like the media. Who is going to be the first to post. smile

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 11:23 AM

Is it finally game day? Lil' Kyler goes off early and builds a 24-point lead late in the 1st half. Dakton's face gets redder than his hair at the half and in the 2nd half he throws for 325 and beats Cards by 3. Ends with 454 yards passing, with which 188 of those are from Ceedee. Dakton 41 Lil' Kyler 38

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Is it finally game day? Lil' Kyler goes off early and builds a 24-point lead late in the 1st half. Dakton's face gets redder than his hair at the half and in the 2nd half he throws for 325 and beats Cards by 3. Ends with 454 yards passing, with which 188 of those are from Ceedee. Dakton 41 Lil' Kyler 38

Very optimistic Pokie

Sounds like you aren’t missing Dak

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 11:51 AM

Cows lose, cows lose

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 12:01 PM

With the grueling division we're in, we could get smoked tonight and still be able to wear the 1st place ribbon upon our lapel.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 12:29 PM

Win or lose it will be because of the defense.
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Happykamper

[Linked Image]
popcorn peep
Posted By: DJB

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 09:10 PM

It will be interesting to see if the Cowboys come together with some adversity or quit like they did last year. Game prediction, Cards 42 Jerry 28. I don't see them winning a game outside the East.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 11:00 PM

I think it will be close and a little lower scoring than being predicted. Maybe something like 28-27 or 31-27. Since I’m a homer I’ll say Cowboys win.
Posted By: silvers

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/19/20 11:31 PM

All I’m interested In is
4 3
3 7
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:05 AM

I’m excited to what the Red Rifle can do!!! Go boys!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:16 AM

Dalton is being presented with an opportunity to change his life forever....rare thing
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:18 AM

Deep

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:19 AM

Stop #1 against the super midget

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:23 AM

Clearly they are going to crowd the box and blitz until they can't
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:23 AM

This is gonna blow, I’ll be asleep by 9.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:25 AM

He needs to pass and not force he run.comon red rocket

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:25 AM

Big 12 football, except these guys make a lil more money

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:30 AM

He’s doing well with short throws

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:32 AM

Defense had 2 good series

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by bradnitro175
He needs to pass and not force he run.comon red rocket

It’s red rifle. roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:34 AM

Who in the hell was Dalton throwing that to?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:35 AM

roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:37 AM

turrible LT
Posted By: 206champion

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:37 AM

This is going to get ugly if the Cowboys can’t make any first downs , no offensive line whatsoever and Dalton looks bad so far.

Originally Posted by RayBob
turrible LT

Dalton does not get to use terrible O line play as an excuse. Been that way all season.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:38 AM

Field has shifted, let Isabella score one and move on.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
turrible LT

Dalton does not get to use terrible O line play as an excuse. Been that way all season.

Knight (ole' block) was pulled and Martin moved out a few games back.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:43 AM

Nice job D

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:43 AM

turrible LT

Knight (ole' block) was pulled and Martin moved out a few games back.

But, I agree, no excuses.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:47 AM

Zack Martin ... no please, no !

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:47 AM

Unbelievable

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:48 AM

That’s not good

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:49 AM

No starter on the OL roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:52 AM

Back to back runs into a 9 man box

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:53 AM

Zeke ... burns me up ! Once a game now.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:54 AM

Just ridiculous.....can not turn the GD ball over

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:55 AM

Remember when the MNF crew was top notch and a great listen? These guys are horrible. Levy likes to hear himself talk. He never shuts up but talks about everything but the play. They are too worried showing baby pix or such.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:59 AM

No starter on the OL roflmao

Left guard....1 out of 5.....if you count Frederick, that's 4 pro bowl or HOF level linemen out

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:08 AM

Zeke roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:08 AM

Remember when the MNF crew was top notch and a great listen? These guys are horrible. Levy likes to hear himself talk. He never shuts up but talks about everything but the play. They are too worried showing baby pix or such.

That’s why you watch the game and listen to brad on the radio.

eff me

Zeke is a joke

Zeke was be high
Posted By: Tneel

Only down by 7 in early second quarter, that's a huge improvement.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:09 AM

Elliott’ does not give a s..t right now .

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Zeke roflmao

Now he's got the yips....awesome
Posted By: CKINCAID

Keep feeding Zeke

Take his azz out

Nice job Zeke bang

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:10 AM

I wanna see pollard.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:10 AM

Those are some expensive fumbles!! roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:12 AM

Sad

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:13 AM

Pretty well same scenario as the most of the season, down big early in gane due to mistakes. Lets seewhat Dalton is made of. He should be held to same standard as Dak Anything less is disingenuous.

Crawford is an idiot. Cut the guy and move on. He is a hindrance.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by CrazyCrappieGuy
I wanna see pollard.

He is not an improvement. He can't even return kicks without screwing up.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:14 AM

They are pathetic

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:15 AM

Is it 9:00 yet?
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI
They are pathetic

They are that bad? I haven’t watched them play one down is season, have watched the Chiefs a little bit.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
They are pathetic

They are that bad? I haven’t watched them play one down is season, have watched the Chiefs a little bit.

You’re watching.

Zeke is the hinderance. Crawford cost them 1'. Zeke cost them 14 pts..

And Mark, Can't hold Dalton to the same standard. He's a freakin backup. Not asking for 40 million bucks a year. I like Dak but there's nop way you can say Dalton should be as good ... that's insane!

I have never called for Dalton to start.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:18 AM

I think if Zeke had just one more nose ring he wouldn't fumble.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by bradnitro175
Zeke roflmao

Dalton to Dalton.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:19 AM

dang Budda popped Dalton
Posted By: Jon

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:20 AM

Allright! 1st down!!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:21 AM

Nice pick up block for pollard

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:24 AM

He's got the check down perfected. Loving those 2yd completions. roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:26 AM

Here’s what I’m feeling about right now...... barf

Ain’t no way Dakton can get ‘em back when we go down by 24.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:26 AM

And Mark, Can't hold Dalton to the same standard. He's a freakin backup. Not asking for 40 million bucks a year. I like Dak but there's nop way you can say Dalton should be as good ... that's insane!

I read it right here...Dalton is the better QB. It has to be true. Guys on here said Dalton would be an improvement. Its almost halftime, still waiting to see anything from him.

Imma go stare at the boat.
Posted By: Jon

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:27 AM

I sure hope we can figure out how to take some of the scamper out of little Kyler.
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
My gut feeling is it will be a slow start for the Boys and they will be playing catchup the entire game at they won't be able to stop Arizona. Turnovers will plague them again and they loose by at least 10 points.

This guy had a Crystal Ball!!!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:29 AM

roflmao what a game

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:29 AM

Now I’m gonna turn OFF 105.3. And open the Crown.

Originally Posted by Spiderman

Dallas gets no closer than 21

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:30 AM

That D!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:30 AM

flehan flehan

roflmao roflmao Don Merideth is up in heaven singing "Turn Out the Lights.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
They are pathetic

You’re watching.

Nope, been getting my chit ready for choke canyon. Now I’m getting billing done since I’ll be gone all week, wanna make some more assumptions? Forgot, Hannity is on the TV.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:31 AM

Dallas may lose by 40 instead of 24.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:32 AM

I read it right here...Dalton is the better QB. It has to be true. Guys on here said Dalton would be an improvement. Its almost halftime, still waiting to see anything from him.

thumb

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:33 AM

Watching MLF on Chick right now. Freaking awesome

Posted By: McLovin’

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:33 AM

Loved watching Christian Kirk like that for years like that at Kyle field....not so much just now, but great pass/catch...

That D!

Are you grasping?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
They are pathetic

You’re watching.

Nope, been getting my chit ready for choke canyon. Now I’m getting billing done since I’ll be gone all week, wanna make some more assumptions? Forgot, Hannity is on the TV.

Nope. I’m looking at my boat too.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat
That D!

Are you grasping?

roflmao Just loving this great game

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:37 AM

Think about this, Cowboys will still be in first place after this loss!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:38 AM

roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:39 AM

Dalton to Dalton.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Now he's got the yips....awesome

That’s not new. It’s because it’s 2020. He likes to lead all NFL RB’s in fumbles during even years. (e.g. 2016, 2018, 2020*)

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:43 AM

Nice catch Gallow rolleyes

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:43 AM

roflmao

Alright Boys got 3 banana
Posted By: gregpaul

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:44 AM

Butterfingers

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:44 AM

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:45 AM

Dalton to Dalton.

Double D's

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:47 AM

I'm not sure what to say about that half of football. Just glad I don't have to get up to change the station.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:48 AM

I forgot it was on until I saw this thread. I should not have change the channel. Cowboys defense is bad enough without turnovers.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:49 AM

It’s going to be another loss.
Posted By: skeeter

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:51 AM

Cowboys suck

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:51 AM

Cowboys suck

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:52 AM

zek0 really ?
has the entire team held hostage

Jerruh is clueless
imagine all the players he could have with zek0's $
he is the real problem

if The Red Rocket wasn't there
Cardinals would be up by 40

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by butch sanders

Jerruh is clueless

He's a hall of famer you know?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter
Cowboys suck

Yes, skeeter, they sure do.
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:57 AM

Watching this game is like watching someone trying to extinguish a dumpster fire with kerosene. flush_2

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:58 AM

[Linked Image]

roflmao

I think Franks about to have a Cerebral hemorrhage from all this

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:59 AM

So far it’s pretty awesome.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:00 AM

It’s a process
Posted By: JackMason

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:01 AM

They'll pull it out.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:03 AM

Refs costs us that one
Posted By: junbengreat

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:03 AM

How is that not a flag

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:04 AM

Cede got FTT’d

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by JackMason
They'll pull it out.

This is a train wreck. I’m out.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:05 AM

WTF was that ??? Lamb was tackled on the break?
Posted By: John Peebles

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:06 AM

Dak getting hurt was tragic for the Cowboys.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:08 AM

There are several on this defense they need to get rid of this off season. Same old same old. Aldon Smith, Thomas and Diggs are only 3 with any fire. LVE is a non factor so far.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:08 AM

Wheels coming off for the boys.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:10 AM

Umpalumpa strikes again.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:11 AM

Heartless, dumb, and lazy.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:11 AM

That’s a good PI call there guys

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:12 AM

Jerruh is clueless

He's a hall of famer you know?

enough $
will get you anything
he got that for contributions to
The NFL
see salary cap

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:12 AM

Cede got FTT’d

Absolutely. Cows got hosed on that one. Terrible missed call. Inexcusable.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:14 AM

F ridiculous interference call...

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:14 AM

McCarthy will be gone at season’s end........just for starters

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Chug-bug-bang1
McCarthy will be gone at season’s end........just for starters

wrong !

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:16 AM

Dak would be losing this one too boys....we’re playing Cardinals and the refs....GD terrible calls

Bold predictions for this game roflmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/inside...boys-vs-arizona-cardinals-in-week-6/amp/

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:19 AM

Ouch! That'll knock the wind out of you or crack a rib

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kicker16

That was on Dalton too.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tneel

roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:21 AM

Chris Rock lookin TORE UP

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tneel

Sounds like a certain TFFr wrote that.... roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:23 AM

That was on Dalton too.

Yea timing is not good at all with the wr's.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:24 AM

Dalton throwing into coverage , matter of time.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:24 AM

down 25, why the hell kick a fg?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:25 AM

That kick...... SUCKED

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:26 AM

I might just write Booger another email after this one. I'm feelin' a bit surly.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:26 AM

Special teams suck too

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:29 AM

so dumb
Posted By: junk baits

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:32 AM

This performance reminds me of the days when we cowboys fans wore the paper sacks on our heads. Thats way back. Lol

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:34 AM

Azz whuppin time

Cards need to triple the score in the second half........;

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:34 AM

There was a Taco sighting in the Buff/K.C. game. Talk about landing on your feet, he's probably watching this game with a beer in hand laughing his a$$ off.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:36 AM

Cowboys Are the new “SIPS”

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by John Peebles
There was a Taco sighting in the Buff/K.C. game. Talk about landing on your feet, he's probably watching this game with a beer in hand laughing his a$$ off.

doubt it

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:41 AM

[Linked Image]

Covid doesn’t keep clowns out of the Death Star. roflmao LOVE watching that man struggle and be sad. roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:42 AM

roflmao roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:42 AM

Budda is tearing it up tonight

Lololol

And people Dalton was a better QB...... roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:43 AM

Baker read that all the way.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:43 AM

This game is the best thing that could happen to Dak.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:44 AM

His price is going up.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:46 AM

His price is going up.

If the red rifle rocket doesn't take his job !

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:49 AM

Murray will carry it for the TD

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:51 AM

His price is going up.

Dalton ain't taking anyone's job. His play proves that tonight.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:52 AM

His price is going up.

But I thought you said people here said he was better than Dak and should be starting.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:54 AM

Move on to Washington. Maybe we can get well against them.
Posted By: Resh

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:54 AM

I started this game up 20 in fantasy playing against Arizona D. I’m 1 dumb*** cows play from losing. Love this team

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:55 AM

I haven't seen a wr catch a ball running in stride yet tonight.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by John Peebles

doubt it

Yeah you're probably right, no one wants to play on a World Championship team.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:57 AM

Hit him right between the numbers, just wrong colored jersey

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:01 AM

Dude how does the safety bull rush an O lineman and drive him 5yards into the backfield

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:06 AM

The announcers aren’t holding back either, lol

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:07 AM

Was that dude crying?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:08 AM

He should be

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:08 AM

I am

Dalton can't hit them in stride...most of his throws have been off.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:10 AM

Well, he doesn't work with the #1 offense usually. He's had a week with them
Posted By: blooper961

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:10 AM

I turned it off when you knock the player to the ground before you intercept and thats not interference.
What do you have to do to get a penalty? Sit on him?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:11 AM

Man the NFL teams in Texas just flat out suk no other way to put it.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:11 AM

Was that dude crying?

Yeah, I laughed at that.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by blooper961
I turned it off when you knock the player to the ground before you intercept and thats not interference.
What do you have to do to get a penalty? Sit on him?

good point

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:13 AM

He is supposed to be a 9 year veteran starting QB....it was not just his timing. He was timid, non aggressive and showed no fire at all.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:14 AM

Man the NFL teams in Texas just flat out suk no other way to put it.

Yeah really sad-Texas is supposed to be the football Mecca.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:14 AM

He is supposed to be a 9 year veteran starting QB....it was not just his timing. He was timid, non aggressive and showed no fire at all.

I can agree with that

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:16 AM

4 wins with this bunch might be a lot to ask.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:19 AM

whip

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:19 AM

Diggs has heart. He ran out that play.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:20 AM

This team is bad ... bad ST, bad coaching, bad talent. They are what their record says they are.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:34 AM

Tonight reminded me a lot of Jerruh's tenure as the Owner/GM since Jimmuh was let go….. a glorious disaster. What a lovely evening. Enjoy men.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:34 AM

maybe the cowboys should move top the big 12, they would fit right in.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter
maybe the cowboys should move top the big 12, they would fit right in.

They scored 3 points, they'd get their a$$ rolled in the Big 12
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:06 AM

I'm a glutton for punishment because I watched the entire game, probably looking for the slightest glimmer of hope.......There wasn't any! bang
Posted By: kcb

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:36 AM

But aren’t they still leading their division?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by kcb
But aren’t they still leading their division?

yes they are !
It'll be awesome to win the division and get a top 8 pick.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 10:13 AM

Unfortunately, I've lost all hope. There will be no getting excited, flying of flags, putting Cowgirl gear on before games and cooking festive foods to sit and watch a disaster. I have given up for this year. I'll start getting excited again in summer of 2021. It's on to baseball for the WS and then some D2 action with my son. It could be a lot worse. I now officially resign myself from any positives toward the Dallas Cowgirls for the remainder of this year. I'll be back, though, eventually, and so will they. bolt

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 10:42 AM

That was a s show I think the Jones, Cowboys, and Coaches have hit a new low.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 10:57 AM

Very disappointing

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Unfortunately, I've lost all hope. There will be no getting excited, flying of flags, putting Cowgirl gear on before games and cooking festive foods to sit and watch a disaster. I have given up for this year. I'll start getting excited again in summer of 2021. It's on to baseball for the WS and then some D2 action with my son. It could be a lot worse. I now officially resign myself from any positives toward the Dallas Cowgirls for the remainder of this year. I'll be back, though, eventually, and so will they. bolt

Not until Jerry is gone.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:42 AM

So...I made the right decision to go to bed

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:56 AM

This is becoming quite reminiscent of 2015

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:00 PM

So...I made the right decision to go to bed - NO STEEZE

You should have been watching MLF, it was great.
How the hell does Powroznik keep power fishing with a spinning rod?
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:13 PM

I made it to half time and gave up on them.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:23 PM

That was very pathetic, Zeke put them in a hole that they were not going to climb out of unless they were to get the same turnovers back. To judge Dalton on this game is also pathetic, if you are going to do that then judge Dak on the Jets game last year, or several others for that matter, if Dak were in the game maybe it would have been only a two score loss. They have 5 back up offensive linemen in the game, no way any team is going to survive that, Russell Wilson, Mahomes, take your pick. This season is a total waste, they should just forfeit the rest of the games, maybe they will get the first pick, they can take the LSU kid or trade the pick for about 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they need a lot on defense, O line, secondary, about the only thing they are set at is receiver.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:26 PM

So...I made the right decision to go to bed - NO STEEZE

You should have been watching MLF, it was great.
How the hell does Powroznik keep power fishing with a spinning rod?

I watched it last weekend.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:51 PM

That was very pathetic, Zeke put them in a hole that they were not going to climb out of unless they were to get the same turnovers back. To judge Dalton on this game is also pathetic, if you are going to do that then judge Dak on the Jets game last year, or several others for that matter, if Dak were in the game maybe it would have been only a two score loss. They have 5 back up offensive linemen in the game, no way any team is going to survive that, Russell Wilson, Mahomes, take your pick. This season is a total waste, they should just forfeit the rest of the games, maybe they will get the first pick, they can take the LSU kid or trade the pick for about 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they need a lot on defense, O line, secondary, about the only thing they are set at is receiver.

LSU kid? Who?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 12:59 PM

LSU kid? Who?

Wrong college, Clemson kid, Trevor Lawrence

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:06 PM

Jerry probably ran a "help wanted" add this morning for offensive linemen!
Also all practice drills for Zeke will be with greased gloves and grease covered footballs!
Seriously this team is in a world of Cheet!
They seriously need to tank the season and build on the draft!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:10 PM

His price is going up.

thats absurd
his running back can't hold the ball
the offensive line stays in stance
The Rocket was the only player on the Cowboys
worth watching

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:14 PM

i now accept that this is all on Jerruh
horrible team
your highest paid player fumbles away two Td's

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:16 PM

i now accept that this is all on Jerruh
horrible team
your highest paid player fumbles away two Td's

Oh no, not "football man Jerruh"... as some refer to him on here. He's a dynasty builder …….. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH He's/They're a joke!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:21 PM

As bad as it is I don't think the "clapper" would have done any better!
Big Mac needs to get a handle on this or he is gone, and maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing either!
But having players that aren't in the M*A*S*H ward would help tremendously!
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:23 PM

I feel for ya HK, I honestly thought the Cowboys were gonna win. But other teams have O line issues and start new guys. Chiefs started 3 new O linemen last night and had their best rushing performance in a long time. Turnovers killed the Cowboys, again. Dropped passes didn't help the cause either.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020...anged-offensive-line-dominates-the-bills

One of the biggest question marks heading into the Week 6 contest between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills was the stability of the Chiefs’ offensive line. They placed starting left guard Kelechi Osemele on IR this week, and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz appeared on the injury report with a back injury.

Then, the Chiefs decided to make a change to the lineup with veteran center Daniel Kilgore taking the starting snaps over normal starter Austin Reiter. After Schwartz’s back pain forced him to leave the game early, the Chiefs had a new-look offensive line with three new starters.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:32 PM

Let the excuse making for Dalton begin. cool

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by bigfishtx

I feel for ya HK, I honestly thought the Cowboys were gonna win. But other teams have O line issues and start new guys. Chiefs started 3 new O linemen last night and had their best rushing performance in a long time. Turnovers killed the Cowboys, again. Dropped passes didn't help the cause either.

One of the biggest question marks heading into the Week 6 contest between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills was the stability of the Chiefs’ offensive line. They placed starting left guard Kelechi Osemele on IR this week, and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz appeared on the injury report with a back injury.

Then, the Chiefs decided to make a change to the lineup with veteran center Daniel Kilgore taking the starting snaps over normal starter Austin Reiter. After Schwartz’s back pain forced him to leave the game early, the Chiefs had a new-look offensive line with three new starters.

The Cowboys have 5 backups starting, the chiefs also have a defense. So what you are saying is that if Mahomes goes down, their back up QB should come in with 5 back up O linemen and never miss a beat, no excuses. I am not making excuses for the team, I just feel its a little crazy to crucify Dalton over one game under those circumstances. The team is pretty much a joke this year no matter who the QB is.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:34 PM

I dont know if it's been brought up but I think maybe our coach sucks also.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:37 PM

No excuse for Dalton he played like he was scared if that’s all he’s got cut him save some money.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:39 PM

I dont know if it's been brought up but I think maybe our coach sucks also.

I agree these coaches so far are not any better than the last and that is on the owner, Jones imo doesn’t care anymore he’s making to much money off the team.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:40 PM

The Cowboys have 5 backups starting, the chiefs also have a defense. So what you are saying is that if Mahomes goes down, their back up QB should come in with 5 back up O linemen and never miss a beat, no excuses. I am not making excuses for the team, I just feel its a little crazy to crucify Dalton over one game under those circumstances. The team is pretty much a joke this year no matter who the QB is.

good solid point here, you can't just kick Red Rocket to the curb after 1 full game. Give the guy a chance, he may be able to salvage an 8-8 campaign and a playoff birth. Considering all that's happened, that should be a solid year. Give him his extra $1MM and go draft a decent player early.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:42 PM

Same old same old form jerruh and Co.. This new coach can't fix CULTURE that starts from the top. When will some of you knuckleheads get that. It's a CULTURE issue at cow land and that starts with their dipchit owner. Its not changing until he dies. ENJOY, I know I will!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:44 PM

8 and 8 is a pipe dream at this point, 5 and 11 is what I would say and I do not exactly know how to get to 5.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by 206champion

No excuse for Dalton he played like he was scared if that’s all he’s got cut him save some money.

Yep. Giving him more money makes no sense. He will not be the answer. Capable backup at this point in his career that can step in a finish a game and maybe win a game or two but we will see a repeat 9f last night several times this year with him.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:52 PM

8 and 8 is a pipe dream at this point, 5 and 11 is what I would say and I do not exactly know how to get to 5.

And that may STILL win the East!! What a pathetic division.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:53 PM

It sounds like the best they can do now is 12-4. I say they go 12-4, and undefeated next year. This team sounds like they have everything ready for the back half run.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:54 PM

I didn't say a thing about the QB, in fact, it was about the rushing. Dalton will be fine, that was his first start. Dropped passes, how many I wonder? 15 turnovers and a dead last ranked Defense are the real problem on this team.

You're right though, backup QB and a brand new O line would be a challenge for any team.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave
It sounds like the best they can do now is 12-4. I say they go 12-4, and undefeated next year. This team sounds like they have everything ready for the back half run.

Davedave, you make this post every year.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:00 PM

this is a really good synopsis
Jerruh has strangle held the team
with the stupid zek0 contract
i like the draft theory

Dalton & the receivers are the only bright spots

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by 206champion

Yep. Giving him more money makes no sense. He will not be the answer. Capable backup at this point in his career that can step in a finish a game and maybe win a game or two but we will see a repeat 9f last night several times this year with him.

why are you jealous
of
The Red Rocket ?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:07 PM

I thought Kliff's fresh haircut looked pretty good last night.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

Are you still, you know?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 02:36 PM

he did look pretty sharp and his team played good.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:11 PM

Did anyone see Aaron Rodgers play Sunday, he is washed up, the week before Brady was washed up, the week before that Mahomes played like [censored], could go on and on about how QB's have bad games. I am starting to believe Frank may be correct on the culture out there at the Star, too damn soft.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:19 PM

Every year I hear about the talent level and this and that. And EVERY year for 25 years something has happened? At what point do you point to the guy at the top and say “Not this time man. Time for you to take some responsibility.”?
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:38 PM

Who was the football genius on here promoting the “trade Dak for a #1 and play Dalton” angle?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 03:45 PM

roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Scagnetti
Who was the football genius on here promoting the “trade Dak for a #1 and play Dalton” angle?

Don't know who it was but highly unlikely you could get a number 1 for Dak unless it was in the lower rounds, if he had a reasonable contract you may come away with a decent pick, nada with the franchise tag on him.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:49 PM

Yep. They got awfully quiet. Dak gets the respect nationally just not so much locally.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 04:53 PM

If I was Dak. No way I’d resign with Dallas. This franchise is going nowhere.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:21 PM

Is there anything positive to say about McCarthy so far?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:24 PM

His radio show phone interviews are a beating. He's a heavy mouth breather.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:26 PM

If I was Dak. No way I’d resign with Dallas. This franchise is going nowhere.

*re-sign?
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:31 PM

Yep. They got awfully quiet. Dak gets the respect nationally just not so much locally.

I don’t understand it either

To paraphrase Bill Parcells, “You can’t just go down to the quarterback store and get another quarterback.”

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:37 PM

On the ticket? I have not heard him yet, but I listen to the ticket a lot less these days. On the initial hire press conferences they had, where Jerry and Stephen had him sandwiched in the middle and they were all giggling, he said something like "I just told Jerry what he wanted to hear, because I needed a job", he started giggling and I remember Stephen had this very fake giggle on his face, my "oh chit" meter went off.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 05:43 PM

On the ticket? I have not heard him yet, but I listen to the ticket a lot less these days. On the initial hire press conferences they had, where Jerry and Stephen had him sandwiched in the middle and they were all giggling, he said something like "I just told Jerry what he wanted to hear, because I needed a job", he started giggling and I remember Stephen had this very fake giggle on his face, my "oh chit" meter went off.

The Fan has done the one's I've heard. I imagine Gordo will have him down pretty soon and it will be hilarious. I quit listening to the ticket, couldn't take all the political talk...

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 06:15 PM

The Fan has done the one's I've heard. I imagine Gordo will have him down pretty soon and it will be hilarious. I quit listening to the ticket, couldn't take all the political talk...

Amen. Can’t handle libtard corbie
Posted By: Zipster

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 06:52 PM

I'll stand by Dalton. Give him a decent OL and he will tighten up. Dak ain't all that.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 07:20 PM

This team sucks, this teams coaching sucks harder and to quote Bill Parcells “YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE”. You suck!! The defense is frustrated and confused and blaming the coaches. The offense NEEDS Dak as all you Dak haters see now and this team has quit on McCarthy and his staff 6 games in. It is what it is! SUCKS!!!

Other than that it’s not going to ruin a second of my life, they just suck!!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Zipster

I'll stand by Dalton. Give him a decent OL and he will tighten up. Dak ain't all that.

Is this a serious post? Dak played 5 games with basically the same o line and was averaging around 40 pts a game. And are you just going to chit a decent o line to give Dalton a chance? Is this Jerry or Stephen posting on TFF?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark
This team sucks, this teams coaching sucks harder and to quote Bill Parcells “YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE”. You suck!! The defense is frustrated and confused and blaming the coaches. The offense NEEDS Dak as all you Dak haters see now and this team has quit on McCarthy and his staff 6 games in. It is what it is! SUCKS!!!

Other than that it’s not going to ruin a second of my life, they just suck!!

PS sign Earl Thomas and Eric Reid yesterday. Both should be starting for this team. But if they sign anyone it’ll be an o lineman with 15 years experience and was all pro in 2009.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:08 PM

Preach coach Hark!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Zipster

Borderline moronic post here ^^^^. You just saw proof with your own eyes how good he is last night. He gettin paid now. It’s happening.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:20 PM

We need to get ready for Washington. Barely beat the Giants. I believe Gregory will be back and possibly Cheedo. Cards game did leave a very bitter taste, but don't act like we all wont be watching this weekend. After all as Frank always points out, we have seen it before.
Go Cows!!

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:29 PM

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-players-our-coaches-arent-good-at-their-jobs

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:33 PM

This just gets better!! ^^^

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:38 PM

The last defense that has allowed as many rushing and passing TD's as ours was the 2005 SF 49er's led by guess who...?
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:39 PM

[Linked Image]
peep

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:46 PM

That's encouraging. Last night someone said MM would get fired and I said no way. And Jerrah is a loyalty guy but if MM loses the team 6 games in he just might get the boot. My thought are that Nolan will be made the sacrificial lamb this year. This staff is all hand picked by MM and this team is totally un prepared on defense and ST.

My opinions only.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bass&More

[Linked Image]
peep

Jerry and Johnny

[Linked Image]
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 08:54 PM

bag on Dalton all you want, STILL HAD ZEKE DROPPING THE BALL, but that doesnt mean DAK is the savior. How about zeke running for 125 and see that it isnt so hard to play QB.
this team needs a total rebuild and in only 1-2 years the rest of your "stars" will be OLD. Demarcus will be old and already quit, you need players at nearly every D position., The Oline is OVERRATED
The only bright spot is Wide receiver. Thats it. If you pay Dak this team is DONE.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:35 PM

Might be true, but what’s left of our players need to quit crying and do their job. It was Garrett’s fault also.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:42 PM

The last defense that has allowed as many rushing and passing TD's as ours was the 2005 SF 49er's led by guess who...?

Mike Nolan...

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:48 PM

Every year I hear about the talent level and this and that. And EVERY year for 25 years something has happened? At what point do you point to the guy at the top and say “Not this time man. Time for you to take some responsibility.”?

Ive always said the Jones especially Jerry does not know what he's doing as a general manager so the team suffers and he makes to much money off them. With that said they are worth to much money that no one can buy them if they were for sale, but I have been a fan of them all my life but there's nothing I can to about them sucking like they have.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/20/20 11:56 PM

If I ever was having a conversation this this cat right here, and he said he was having trouble hearing me...I would immediately call BS.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rj74955

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

If I ever was having a conversation this this cat right here, and he said he was having trouble hearing me...I would immediately call BS.

[Linked Image]

He is wasting his time combing his hair and wearing nice clothes. No one is ever going to notice.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 12:21 AM

[Linked Image]

Bet there isn't a mosquito within 300yrds of his house.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 12:55 AM

The way I look at it is great QB's win, they don't give a [censored] if the O line is no good, ask Russell Wilson, they don't give a [censored] if the defense is no good, ask Rodgers, you have to have a great QB in the NFL to win championships, sell out and go get a top rated QB, only way this team is ever going to win another ring, Dak may be a great leader and a great person, that don't make him a great QB, and i might add its not his fault, there is plenty of blame to go around, just don't see Dak being able to carry this team on his own.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:05 AM

The way I look at it is great QB's win, they don't give a [censored] if the O line is no good, ask Russell Wilson, they don't give a [censored] if the defense is no good, ask Rodgers, you have to have a great QB in the NFL to win championships, sell out and go get a top rated QB, only way this team is ever going to win another ring, Dak may be a great leader and a great person, that don't make him a great QB, and i might add its not his fault, there is plenty of blame to go around, just don't see Dak being able to carry this team on his own.

He has kept them in every game he played in this year despite aol their issues. He had a lead against NYG when he got hurt. We saw the huge dropoff last night.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:24 AM

He has kept them in every game he played in this year despite aol their issues. He had a lead against NYG when he got hurt. We saw the huge dropoff last night.

Agree, if this defense cuts points just in half this team is undefeated? Give me Dak. Give me him over Rodgers, Mahomey, Russ, Lavar? No, but give me Dak at around 6-7th and I'm good. You can build a defense and get a team to win, don't have to have an absolute top 3 guy. But guess what..... no need to worry about that because it is THE CULTURE that is the problem here from the top. It's not Dak. I still don't know why people can't see that after 25 seasons. It is the top guy PERIOD. He is an enabler and makes plenty of money so he doesn't really care enough. Jerruh loves money over ALL. This is the Jones family toy. It's a cash cow because he found the #1 sheeple fan base and now knows exactly what to say..... and he says it EVERY year. It blows me away

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:31 AM

They said on radio today that Jerruh has finally admitted that the talent level on the team isn’t what he thought it was, but they could have competed if they wouldn’t have turned the ball over. 😂

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:34 AM

Preach coach Hark!

I am, just hope the congregation is listening.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:55 AM

No team or qb can survive the loss of 4 of 5 starting o linemen....now they've lost left tackle replacement Knight to surgery....it's impossible for any team anywhere to thrive with this and a RB with the yips....impossible

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 01:33 PM

[Linked Image]

Bet there isn't a mosquito within 300yrds of his house.

cause he is a bat?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 02:49 PM

He was as much of the blame for falling behind in the games as the rest of the team, they were not in any of the games until the last few minutes. Dak would have looked like a deer in the headlights with all the blitzing the Cards were doing, especially after the best offensive linemen went down, he is notorious for holding on to the ball too long. I don't expect the team to do much of anything from here on out, sounds like they have a [censored] show going on inside the locker room, if Dalton does happen to win then it will be well he did not beat anybody, pretty much the same as Dak. You know how it is, everyone has an opinion, I have mine and I respect yours. thumb

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 02:53 PM

Cow lose, cows lose roflmao

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 03:13 PM

He was as much of the blame for falling behind in the games as the rest of the team, they were not in any of the games until the last few minutes. Dak would have looked like a deer in the headlights with all the blitzing the Cards were doing, especially after the best offensive linemen went down, he is notorious for holding on to the ball too long. I don't expect the team to do much of anything from here on out, sounds like they have a [censored] show going on inside the locker room, if Dalton does happen to win then it will be well he did not beat anybody, pretty much the same as Dak. You know how it is, everyone has an opinion, I have mine and I respect yours. thumb

I doubt it. Dak would of done a much, much better job of dealing with than Dalton. Dak proved he could move the offense under duress for 5 games. Dalton not so much.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 03:27 PM

Dak threw them out of 2 games

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 04:33 PM

I doubt it. Dak would of done a much, much better job of dealing with than Dalton. Dak proved he could move the offense under duress for 5 games. Dalton not so much.

Dak proved he could move the offense after falling behind by 3 TD's, he needed to prove he could move it in the first half and not the 4th quarter. We will see if Dalton can do any better soon enough.
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread - 10/21/20 05:32 PM

cowboys are -12 in 6 games. A new league record. Most of those coming in the 1st half and on their own end of the field. How bad is the defense? who knows?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum