Texas Fishing Forum

Da Prez has left the hosp

Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 10:47 PM

On his way home looking remarkably good.....but looks can be deceiving

Many prayers for him, First Lady, and his staff!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 10:49 PM

He’s like most...can’t stand hospitals.
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 10:59 PM

Yeah I just can't wait for the next drama out of this Whitehouse. Maybe Donny will start acting like an adult instead of a ego driven dipstick...yes I voted for him and Yes he's done some good stuff and Yes he's torqued off the Establishment...but enough drama already. Try being the adult in the room for a couple of months...We the People deserve at least that. The "other guy" makes me nervous....and he's a real OLD...:)
Posted By: machoblanco61

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 11:13 PM

flag
Posted By: wiredog

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Techfisher
Yeah I just can't wait for the next drama out of this Whitehouse. Maybe Donny will start acting like an adult instead of a ego driven dipstick...yes I voted for him and Yes he's done some good stuff and Yes he's torqued off the Establishment...but enough drama already. Try being the adult in the room for a couple of months...We the People deserve at least that. The "other guy" makes me nervous....and he's a real OLD...:)

He is our President, maybe you should show some respect for the office and address him as such.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/05/20 11:33 PM

He's good. You can bet he's looked after.
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by wiredog

He is our President, maybe you should show some respect for the office and address him as such.

Why? He doesn't show any respect for anyone - ride with Secret Service for another photo op is perfect example.
Posted By: SkeeterHunter

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 12:41 AM

After a 17 day forced vacation, I'll say this Covid thing is way over played
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 12:55 AM

Trump works for ME...as do the members of my states Congressional delegation. I am We the People and as such I may address him or any other elected official as I wish. They may earn my respect...I don't just grant it given their office or their self-proclaimed importance. We don't have a monarchy in this country contrary to what many of our political leaders may think of themselves.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by fishslime

Why? He doesn't show any respect for anyone - ride with Secret Service for another photo op is perfect example.

Go AWAY!
Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket

Go AWAY!

Boys boys

Let’s not get this thread locked too
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket

Go AWAY!

It’s not possible to pack more meaning into fewer words. Well done sir!
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 02:07 AM

A certain group of people is mad because hge took his mask off when he walked into the White House! loco
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 02:29 AM

Trump works for ME...as do the members of my states Congressional delegation. I am We the People and as such I may address him or any other elected official as I wish. They may earn my respect...I don't just grant it given their office or their self-proclaimed importance. We don't have a monarchy in this country contrary to what many of our political leaders may think of themselves.

POTUS does work for you!

The other guy not so much:

Posted By: Brock Landers

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 02:29 AM

The same respect his predecessor received?
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 03:23 AM

Oh.....you're one of them. Sorry it hurts you.
Posted By: skeeter

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 04:38 AM

was Trump even sick?
Posted By: Icepick

Re: Da Prez has left the hosp - 10/06/20 10:17 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum