Texas Fishing Forum

California does it again

Posted By: blooper961

California does it again - 09/29/20 03:09 AM

Berkeley just banned cokes and chips and candy from the checkout lines at the store.
This junk spreads and ruins all the good stuff
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 03:40 AM

Not to change the subject but there are alot of California plates on the road in Texas now. I bet I saw 12 just today
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 04:00 AM

Cal Berkely people are really smart. Had a professor at UNT from Berkely. 2 weeks before the final, he gave us the exam and said he was going back to teach at Berkely because we were all too stupid. He spoke math, unfortunately his ability to teach did not follow his Rain man math skills.
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Kicker16
Not to change the subject but there are alot of California plates on the road in Texas now. I bet I saw 12 just today

" I Can't Breathe"..............
Posted By: blooper961

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 05:21 AM

They are moving out of California because of the taxes and liberal ideas the govt imposes
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 05:48 AM

California is suffering through catastrophic infrastructure problems especially when it comes to water, sewage, and electricity.

The Texas Chamber of Commerce has seized this opportunity to bring jobs to Texas where electricity is available 24/7 and are blasting SoCal with these billboards

‘Merica

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:03 AM

The biggest problem here is that they’ll bring their left voting and turn our red state blue. ring your jobs, talent, money and family but leave your voting in CA.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:33 AM

Its sickening.

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:34 AM

If they would all go back and take yankee under each arm with them we would be better off.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Scagnetti

California is suffering through catastrophic infrastructure problems especially when it comes to water, sewage, and electricity.

The Texas Chamber of Commerce has seized this opportunity to bring jobs to Texas where electricity is available 24/7 and are blasting SoCal with these billboards

‘Merica

[Linked Image]

California is outlawing the sale of internal combustion engines by 1934.

These rolling blackouts they have is related to their outlawing any power plants that produce carbon emissions along with now the massive fires burning up their electrical infrastructure. The fires are directly related to their poor forest management practices. Standards of living are declining there because of their weird ideations
Posted By: CCTX

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by blooper961
They are moving out of California because of the taxes and liberal ideas the govt imposes

The irony is that they’ve destroyed their environment to such an extent that its uninhabitable. (the first US state to do so)
The ecosystem of California just can’t sustain that many people.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:52 AM

It's San Andreas fault
Posted By: Frenzy

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:53 AM

They literally beg their neighbor states for electricity, have rolling blackouts, and then governor good hair decrees that all vehicles will be electric. Great.....a very shiny new tesla in every driveway that will have no juice to go anywhere and you can stare at it with the lights off.....maybe shine a flashlight on it in the evening and pat yourself on the back for doing so much for the environment. roflmao
Posted By: RayBob

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 11:58 AM

CC, there are places where the population density is much more than in California. Just their metro areas register on the world map as dense:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 12:34 PM

More and more Texans are moving to Alabama. One of my newer neighbors is an A&M grad that saw my Texas flag and walked over to introduce himself. Said he had to first make sure I wasn't a UT grad before he did. Nope, you see the Double T flag on game day. We moan the high price of brisket and the Microwave Mexican food they serve here.

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
More and more Texans are moving to Alabama. One of my newer neighbors is an A&M grad that saw my Texas flag and walked over to introduce himself. Said he had to first make sure I wasn't a UT grad before he did. Nope, you see the Double T flag on game day. We moan the high price of brisket and the Microwave Mexican food they serve here.

There will be a day I make the same move.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
CC, there are places where the population density is much more than in California. Just their metro areas register on the world map as dense:

[Linked Image]

True, but California is mostly lowland and alpine desert (very little rainfall) with a lot of families having two cars, air conditioned homes, and swimming pools. 70% of California’s population is in the southern part of the state, with 80% of the rainfall and snow melt north of Sacramento. Not sustainable, especially considering the growth of PHX and it’s demand on the Colorado River.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:02 PM

I was behind a lady in traffic just the other day that had a sticker on the back that said “don’t California my Texas”.
Posted By: JackMason

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by lconn4
It's San Andreas fault

roflmao
Posted By: Zipster

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:30 PM

I have a neighborhood full of them and they are all flying Biden flags. mad
Posted By: Buchbass2

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut

He should have known you weren't a UT grad because someone smart would not leave Texas for Alabama!!!
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zipster

They left californicate, but the stupid never left them. Imbeciles.
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 01:56 PM

Good luck Texas
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Yep, all you gotta do is look at the Austin area
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Yep, all you gotta do is look at the Austin area

Like locusts. Bringing a leftist plague to Texas.
Posted By: machoblanco61

Re: California does it again - 09/29/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
The biggest problem here is that they’ll bring their left voting and turn our red state blue. ring your jobs, talent, money and family but leave your voting in CA.

This is the definition of insanity
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum