Texas Fishing Forum

Dak didn’t kneel

Posted By: Coach Hark

Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:20 AM

for those who have boycotted the NFL. And the girl who sang was terrible. Some dude named Poe was the only dude who knelt. Never heard of him.
Posted By: Tneel

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:23 AM

Poe can go sit with Kappernick.
Posted By: racing75

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark
for those who have boycotted the NFL. And the girl who sang was terrible. Some dude named Poe was the only dude who knelt. Never heard of him.

Yes. She was terrible.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:36 AM

At least she sang it. Better than not singing it.
Posted By: Jeff Schiller

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:38 AM

I dare say she had the worst version of the National Anthem since Rosie O'Donnell.

I'll never understand why these people think that singing the National Anthem is their time to shine. Sing the song. Sit down. Shut up.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff Schiller
I dare say she had the worst version of the National Anthem since Rosie O'Donnell.

I'll never understand why these people think that singing the National Anthem is their time to shine. Sing the song. Sit down. Shut up.

roflmao Rosie, Roseanne, it was one of those whales.
Posted By: Jeff Schiller

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by rj74955

LOL,,,One in the same. You get the idea. lol
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:48 AM

I also noticed Degrom, pitcher for the Mets, had a NYPD hat on the whole game a night or two ago. thumb
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:50 AM

Dak is smart...
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by rj74955

I think Roseanne, as crazy as she may be, is a Trump supporter.
So that gives her a ham up on Rosie.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 01:57 AM

Do they have that nonsense on their helmets?

Supporting BLM is the equivalent of kneeling - absolute disrespect to traditional American values.

But I am glad Dak didn't kneel - not surprised - he's been a class act for the most part since day 1.
Posted By: Jon

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 05:09 AM

Yes, Dak has shown class. I expect he will continue to be that way.
Early on in his career, at a time when a lot of young NFL players would have been out partying there Azz off, he chose to go home and be with his family.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 12:02 PM

The whole team kneeled and locked arms before the game in 2017.
Posted By: Gungle

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mudbone
Dak is smart...

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. food
Posted By: river-rat

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tneel
Poe can go sit with Kappernick.

Originally Posted by RedRanger

Even with super jerry
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/14/20 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gungle
Originally Posted by Mudbone
Dak is smart...

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. food

He better pull his head out or Jerry won't be feeding him next year.
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 07:39 PM

Dak should have knelt ater the game and said a little prayer. Somehow he needs to get back to his initial form from the first year. He's started spewing the football non-stop word and say nothing stuff, which worries me. He used to speak to the press as if he had a masters degree as he does. Now he sounds like he never attended class.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 07:45 PM

Seems like I heard Dak do an interview last week in regards to the death of his brother (by suicide) his other brother and the death of his mom due to cancer. He also discussed the covid and how he started dealing with depression. Seemed pretty intelligent and extremely helpful to his fans that might be dealing with the same. Fishslime are you fan skip Bayless.
Posted By: TexasZman

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 07:59 PM

Who cares?
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat
Seems like I heard Dak do an interview last week in regards to the death of his brother (by suicide) his other brother and the death of his mom due to cancer. He also discussed the covid and how he started dealing with depression. Seemed pretty intelligent and extremely helpful to his fans that might be dealing with the same. Fishslime are you fan skip Bayless.

Don't even know who he is, but I do know the difference in the way an educated person speaks as opposed to a lot of football players. Dak used to impress me in this regard, and I know he is intelligent. I guess I'm saying I'd be more impressed if he returned to his old ways instead of coming across as a locker room pundit. He won that job because he was great on and off the field. Just hope he doesn't turn into another programmed robot quarterback like Romo did, because he travelled the same path.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 08:29 PM

Nor did he win......again
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 09:35 PM

I'm just throwing this out there and admittedly I'm not a football coach, just fan but it seems to me that Dak is slow to recognize the defenses and there for holds the ball too long. I totally understand not all plays are designed to get the ball out fast but Dak seems to never look sharp or crisp. Just my unprofessional observation, wondering if others might see it that way.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/15/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by fishslime

Don't even know who he is, but I do know the difference in the way an educated person speaks as opposed to a lot of football players. Dak used to impress me in this regard, and I know he is intelligent. I guess I'm saying I'd be more impressed if he returned to his old ways instead of coming across as a locker room pundit. He won that job because he was great on and off the field. Just hope he doesn't turn into another programmed robot quarterback like Romo did, because he travelled the same path.

He won the job, in part, because he was a good person off the field? Never heard that.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/16/20 12:24 AM

I saw Derrick Henry stand with his hand over his chest. That's the way it is done!
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/16/20 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by RedRanger

Not during the anthem. They also did a similar lock arms with the Dallas Police Department. Don't be so one sided, that is the problem in this country.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/16/20 01:52 AM

He won that job because of the Romo injury, it was perfect timing, Dak could not carry Tony's jock strap imo.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Dak didn’t kneel - 09/16/20 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Happykamper

He won that job because of the Romo injury, it was perfect timing, Dak could not carry Tony's jock strap imo.

Pains me to agree with HK, but he's right
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum