Texas Fishing Forum

Amazon again

Posted By: BillS2006

Amazon again - 07/03/20 09:03 PM

This is a new one on me. I got this message the day it was out for delivery.

Undeliverable
Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Amazon again - 07/03/20 09:14 PM

They are swamped with business. It has overwhelmed their normal delivery logistics. They have been hiring almost anyone with a vehicle to deliver packages. If said person is inept, they could flag your package as undeliverable, making the issue of finding your address no longer a problem. roflmao
Posted By: COFF

Re: Amazon again - 07/03/20 09:30 PM

I got that a few months ago. Got my refund, and reordered the same item. On the re-order, I got prime delivery in about 2 days. Then a couple days later another package showed up with what I assume was the originally shipped item. Twofer!
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Amazon again - 07/03/20 09:54 PM

I had a package delivered today that Amazon’s tracking said would be delivered July 6th but USPS showed it was delivered today. Sure enough, package was on the porch.

Never imagined a day when USPS would be better than Amazon.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Amazon again - 07/03/20 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
I had a package delivered today that Amazon’s tracking said would be delivered July 6th but USPS showed it was delivered today. Sure enough, package was on the porch.

Never imagined a day when USPS would be better than Amazon.

I normally get stuff from Amazon days ahead of their projected delivery date. I got on item on Weds scheduled for early next week and another yesterday scheduled for mid to late next week
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Amazon again - 07/03/20 11:55 PM

I bet them dudes are freaking out. I ordered some paper towels and got napkins,gave me a refund and a week later got a case paper towels.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:00 AM

I ordered face shields for work back in April...said they'd be here by April 17. Mid May I contacted them and the seller said to wait they'd be delivered, but they were coming from China (nowhere on the listing did it mention this). June 22 I requested a refund as there was no tracking number and they still weren't here. Morning of June 23, they issued a refund...afternoon of June 23, they were delivered by USPS....I had to reverse the refund (didn't know that was an option, but there's actually a button on Amazon for that).

Mom ordered a cabinet yesterday and was expecting it in 2 weeks....it arrived today.

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:20 PM

I got a UPS shipment yesterday that Amazon showed arriving July 9. Go figure.
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006
I got a UPS shipment yesterday that Amazon showed arriving July 9. Go figure.

you never know anymore you get it when you get it!! bolt
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:33 PM

Less and less reliable and loading up with China junk. Wish they would list filter shipping like eBay and I would filter for USA only. Dont want to wait two months for something paid for today. I would set that in my profile.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:44 PM

They have some disconnect between the seller shipping and their internal tracking. Twice now I have ordered things that based on all the amazon updates and tracking were proceeding normally up to the point of out for delivery. Then you get the trouble email and you dont get your stuff, offered a refund in 2 days etc. When I took the tracking number and ran it through ups and USPS in both cases it had never been shipped by the seller. In one case they didnt have the item in stock and refunded, in the other the seller offered to cancel the order and refund if if could not wait. I waited and got it a week later. All the sellers had ever done was create the label in ups and USPS system. I guess amazon tracking just assumes it moves along from there at a certain pace. I just copy and paste the tracking numbers now into the respective 3rd party shipping service and watch it there. Alot more accurate.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 12:55 PM

Used to use Amazon regularly. Since the China Flu assault on us, I try my best to not buy anything from china. On Amazon, that is a rarity. Then Amazon pushed the BLM on its customers. Personally, I hope Amazon takes a huge hit financially over their ignorance.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Used to use Amazon regularly. Since the China Flu assault on us, I try my best to not buy anything from china. On Amazon, that is a rarity. Then Amazon pushed the BLM on its customers. Personally, I hope Amazon takes a huge hit financially over their ignorance.

Both the things I ordered were american made from 3rd party sellers. One was as [censored] show and just never had what they said they did. The other was New Orleans based and since it was during covid shut down gotta cut them a little slack.
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 04:17 PM

I get flooded with junk on the Facebook pages, wish there was a way to tell exactly where the items were made and sent from. Checked one and found the actual item was not even the one shown (Dog Ramp)
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 04:25 PM

...and that crazy, liberal Democrat, Jeff Bazos is down to last $140 billion!
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by a777pilot
...and that crazy, liberal Democrat, Jeff Bazos is down to last $140 billion!

And that’s after a $38 billion divorce!
Posted By: gander

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 06:31 PM

Undeliverable
Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
I got a message yesterday afternoon saying package WILL be delivered by 8pm two hours later they messaged and asked if I want to cancel order or wait on shipment that could be as late as August the 7th
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 09:42 PM

Undeliverable

It sounds like your item was broken. I got a similar message from Walmart and it was due to the item being broken in transit.

Re: Amazon again - 07/04/20 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

Undeliverable

It sounds like your item was broken. I got a similar message from Walmart and it was due to the item being broken in transit.

Knowing USPS that very well may be the issue. It was a package of stick on led lights. Reorder is due tomorrow by 9 pm.
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Amazon again - 07/05/20 12:19 AM

Amazon has been ripping off their Prime Customers since the China Flu struck. I haven’t received anything with 2 day shipping for over 3 months. Even products sold and shipped by Amazon takes more than a week to ship when it’s listed as in stock.

Re: Amazon again - 07/05/20 08:33 PM

And today's message from Amazon.....

Delivery attempted today at 2:48 PM
Unfortunately, USPS ran into an issue when attempting your delivery. They will try again.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Amazon again - 07/05/20 10:23 PM

I got a letter in the snail mail one day that my Mother had sent me from South Carolina. It had been mailed 2 months earlier. From the black marks, it looked like it had been run over by a cart several times. It was stamped with the following: "Found in container previously thought to be empty."
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum