Texas Fishing Forum

Nextdoor April fools

Posted By: BThomas

Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:18 PM

I posted this on our Nextdoor for April fools. I suspect some of the folks are going to loose their minds.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:24 PM

roflmao
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:25 PM

Lol, little fur babies around you are getting an indoor day

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
Lol, little fur babies around you are getting an indoor day

My neighbor is going to post that his cat is missing. These people are always posting that their dog(s) are loose.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:38 PM

That's hilarious
Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by BThomas
I posted this on our Nextdoor for April fools. I suspect some of the folks are going to loose their minds.

[Linked Image]

roflmao clap
Posted By: Kattelyn

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 03:54 PM

roflmao
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 04:02 PM

Perfect
Posted By: Po Boy

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 04:34 PM

I posted something similar a while back. Some butt hurt fur baby mom reported my post as inappropriate and it was taken down. I decided at that point to take myself down from next door neighbor. I was tired of reading about lost pets, which was about 99% of all post. If these fur baby moms can’t keep up with their pets then they should not have them to start with.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 04:55 PM

Ours is great. We post activities for those with stay at home children. We have scheduled food deliveries two times a week from various local restaurants. (Two Chicks Chicken is awesome!). We keep tabs on each other. And yes, we occasionally have lost pet topics. I think the Curb Alert posts are the most popular.
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 05:00 PM

You’re gonna get fussed at for declawing it.
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Po Boy
I posted something similar a while back. Some butt hurt fur baby mom reported my post as inappropriate and it was taken down. I decided at that point to take myself down from next door neighbor. I was tired of reading about lost pets, which was about 99% of all post. If these fur baby moms can’t keep up with their pets then they should not have them to start with.

AMEN! when I go to mine it is the same thing
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 06:02 PM

roflmao thumb
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 06:08 PM

roflmao
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 06:32 PM

I have a neighbor that has gone to war with the squirrels because they destroy his garden. I am on his side but it seems the neighborhood is 50/50 on this issue.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 06:43 PM

That's pretty good
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 07:36 PM

Updates por favor?

I can only imagine the responses.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler
I have a neighbor that has gone to war with the squirrels because they destroy his garden. I am on his side but it seems the neighborhood is 50/50 on this issue.

Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 07:40 PM

I’d like to see some of the responses, too. On that note, NextDoor sucks. It’s run by a bunch uptight Nancy Nazi snowflake pieces of

Get my point?

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 10:18 PM

It didn't go like I expected. I put it in the lost & found section and only included our local neighbor hood.. I should have broadcasted to all surrounding neighborhoods. I think the majority of the members no longer
look in lost & found any longer. Oh well, always next year.
Posted By: Fourjs

Re: Nextdoor April fools - 04/01/20 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler

I’ve gone to war with them for 3 years now. I’ve got a couple of pecan trees. They strip my trees while the pecans are still green and make a big mess. Can’t walk in my backyard bare footed.

There’s too many. I don’t think I’ve made a dent in the population. They keep coming and coming. It keeps me and the dog entertained. Gives us something to do.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum