Texas Fishing Forum

Gimme the XFL

Posted By: machoblanco61

Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 05:02 PM

Reasons It’s growing on me:
1) no entitled millionaire brats (akaDak)
2) no politics just football
3) no thug policy
4) the actually let them hit- Can you believe it? Violent hits in football!
5) full game in 2 hours

Go Renegades
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 05:14 PM

I've watched a few games now and have enjoyed it. Those guys really seem to be playing hard and heck it's spring time and we still get to watch football!!
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 05:16 PM

Not sure I agree with Dak being an entitled brat.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 07:27 PM

Meh
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 07:48 PM

#ROUGHNEKKID
Posted By: TexasZman

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat

Jerrah's turning him into one.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by TexasZman
Originally Posted by BCBassCat

His agent is turning him into one.

Fixed it for you
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 09:43 PM

Its [censored] football, I am as likely to watch it as say darts or poker reruns, if it's on and the remote is across room I'll watch it till someone brings me remote.
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Its [censored] football, I am as likely to watch it as say darts or poker reruns, if it's on and the remote is across room I'll watch it till someone brings me remote.

I have to agree, however it is the first season and if it is able to hold enough traction to have multiple seasons i think the play will get better as they attract more players. The problem will always be QB play, because if you are a really good QB you will be in the NFL not the XFL... Offenses need to find a way to make the game more exciting to catch more casual football watchers problem is the QBs will always be at best Scout team guys because no one is risking their contract to play in the xfl
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by UTDmiller

I have to agree, however it is the first season and if it is able to hold enough traction to have multiple seasons i think the play will get better as they attract more players. The problem will always be QB play, because if you are a really good QB you will be in the NFL not the XFL... Offenses need to find a way to make the game more exciting to catch more casual football watchers problem is the QBs will always be at best Scout team guys because no one is risking their contract to play in the xfl

Hate to say it, but you're exactly right. And there have been no Tommy Maddox's in the games I've watched.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/10/20 10:35 PM

Take some of that money off of F and buy a smart speaker.

You'll be able to turn of the [censored] football without someone having to, "brings me remote".
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Gimme the XFL - 03/11/20 12:18 AM

I watch it when I remember it is on.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum