Texas Fishing Forum

It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____)

Posted By: Frank the Tank

It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 06:45 PM

1. LSU (so glad they got it right and didn't give it to overrated Ohio Suck)
2. Overrated suck-fest
3. Clemson (wrong, should have been 2nd)
4. OU

gonna be fun !!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 06:51 PM

I agree.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
2. Overrated suck-fest
4. OU

gonna be fun !!

Good list BIG gurl !

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob
2. Overrated suck-fest
4. OU

gonna be fun !!

Good list BIG gurl !

roflmao thumb
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:12 PM

that is a joke with ou
in there
Posted By: Icepick

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:16 PM

I was hoping they would shake everything up and give the webs weeks of BS to add to the BS that will be talked up until game day.
Something like this;

1) Clemson
2) LSU
3) Ohio State
4) OU

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:34 PM

so what will ou be
a 16 point underdog?
Posted By: CCTX

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:35 PM

Looks about right

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:37 PM

Dad, you better not mess up this thread.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:41 PM

Looks like the committee got it right.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:45 PM

Why such a hater of Ohio St? Did you have a guy that went there that broke up with or cheated on you?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Why such a hater of Ohio St? Did you have a guy that went there that broke up with or cheated on you?

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:56 PM

Yes. 2! roflmao it’s not really Ohio Suxk that I hate. It’s the constant ramming of them down our throats every year by the meedjuh olds and gay Herbie that I get tired of. It’s like Notre Lame. They suck now. Have for a long time. Quit pretending they matter. Times change. Get over it. Now, Ohio suck is definitely more nationally relevant than Notre Lame. But the Big 10 is not. Won’t be anytime soon. It’s every year for a long time that they’ve sucked and the meedjuh just can’t handle it. Gets old man. Like Fist4 constantly messing his prunes.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 07:59 PM

Yes. 2! roflmao it’s not really Ohio Suxk that I hate. It’s the constant ramming of them down our throats every year by the meedjuh olds and gay Herbie that I get tired of. It’s like Notre Lame. They suck now. Have for a long time. Quit pretending they matter. Times change. Get over it. Now, Ohio suck is definitely more nationally relevant than Notre Lame. But the Big 10 is not. Won’t be anytime soon. It’s every year for a long time that they’ve sucked and the meedjuh just can’t handle it. Gets old man. Like Fist4 constantly messing his prunes.

you are also describing ou
thats a joke
ou does not have a prayer to win

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:04 PM

So you don't have a problem with the team, just the folks that talk about the team.
Uh huh.
Kinda like the rest of us get sick of your constant trolling of another poster, so we attack the victim.
Uh huh.
Got it. cheers

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Icepick

So you don't have a problem with the team, just the folks that talk about the team.
Uh huh.
Kinda like the rest of us get sick of your constant trolling of another poster, so we attack the victim.
Uh huh.
Got it. cheers

Please tell me you’re referring to Fist4.... PLEASE.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:10 PM

Anyone watching to see the bowl matchups that all fall in place after the playoffs are set?
Yeah, me neither.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:11 PM

Butch if your Horny Frogs would accomplish half of what the Sooners have done you would of declared them World Champs. Your Butthurt is clouding your purple glasses.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27
Butch if your Horny Frogs would accomplish half of what the Sooners have done you would of declared them World Champs. Your Butthurt is clouding your purple glasses.

He's consistent.
Right now he's a sore loser.
When TCU won the Rose Bowl he was a sore winner.
He's always....
sore.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:33 PM

Yes Butch is consistent. But our friend Frank is not. He constantly whines and belittles the Big10 conf. And makes remarks about it being Yankee Ball. But he then casts out more trash on the Cowboys than the law oughta allow while bestowing his love on the Patriots (Yankees) and nuthugging Tom Brady to the point of suffocation. Tom Brady went to Michigan and played in the Big10. The double standards and hypocrisy is astounding.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:35 PM

Baylor vs Georgia in Sugar Bowl. That could be a nice match up, that's a great bowl game for the Bears
Posted By: rj74955

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:38 PM

Love it! No number 1 has ever won it all since the playoffs started, and it will continue this year. Perfect!
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:39 PM

I guess Butch thinks non rated TCU should have jumped to the four spot. OU may not do any good,but who should have been the fourth team?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:43 PM

I think TCU qualified for the No Bowl.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Kicker16
Baylor vs Georgia in Sugar Bowl. That could be a nice match up, that's a great bowl game for the Bears

That could be a pretty good game.
Should we be excited about a 7-5 Texas team that fired their OC and DC playing a 11-2 team? roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:47 PM

Has anyone ever seen Frankie and fish4 at the same time? Maybe the same person just arguing with him self or her self.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:47 PM

Is that played at the intramural field in Ft. Worth?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:48 PM

Should we be excited about a 7-5 Texas team that fired their OC and DC playing a 11-2 team? roflmao
Yea, ND is gonna route UT

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by 2014NITROZ-7
Has anyone ever seen Frankie and fish4 at the same time? Maybe the same person just arguing with him self or her self.

It's happened before in the TFF OT.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:49 PM

Is that played at the intramural field in Ft. Worth?

Yes, the one with no lights.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:50 PM

Nope.
Iowa State is playing Notre Dame.
Texas is playing Utah.
Oklahoma State is playing aggy.
Kansas State is playing Navy.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 08:53 PM

Nope.
Iowa State is playing Notre Dame.
Texas is playing Utah.
Oklahoma State is playing aggy.
Kansas State is playing Navy.

Yea sorry Utah, not sure what I was thinking when I type that loco_2

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:10 PM

no
sooners are a joke to be in this
they don't have a prayer

i am not hurt at all
i will make several thousand at sooners expense
they should be #16 & Vegas will not do that

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:12 PM

I guess Butch thinks non rated TCU should have jumped to the four spot. OU may not do any good,but who should have been the fourth team?

i don't know
who would you take in a straight up match?
ou
or
Georgia - Alabama - Auburn

has ou ever won 1 of these BCS games?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:17 PM

The BCS died five years ago Butch, it's all starting to make sense.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:22 PM

This would explain all the bipolar [censored] that F4 spews.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by butch sanders

i don't know
who would you take in a straight up match?
ou
or
Georgia - Alabama - Auburn

has ou ever won 1 of these BCS games?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:24 PM

The Sooners are 14-9-2 against the SEC.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:24 PM

have they ever won a game in
The
BS cfp
Posted By: hopalong

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:31 PM

DATE / TIME GAME / LOC. MATCHUP PREDICTION
Jan. 13

National Championship
New Orleans

Title game Semifinal winners
Dec. 28, 4 p.m.

Peach Bowl
Atlanta

Semifinal
(4) Oklahoma vs. (1) LSU

Dec. 28, 8 p.m.

Fiesta Bowl
Glendale, Ariz.

Semifinal
(3) Clemson vs. (2) Ohio State

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by rj74955
Love it! No number 1 has ever won it all since the playoffs started, and it will continue this year. Perfect!

I love your SEC jelly

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:32 PM

Yes Butch is consistent. But our friend Frank is not. He constantly whines and belittles the Big10 conf. And makes remarks about it being Yankee Ball. But he then casts out more trash on the Cowboys than the law oughta allow while bestowing his love on the Patriots (Yankees) and nuthugging Tom Brady to the point of suffocation. Tom Brady went to Michigan and played in the Big10. The double standards and hypocrisy is astounding.

SEC JELLY ^^^^^^

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:33 PM

Now I know why you two are butt/hurt. RJ is a sooner from methlahoma and he has your SEC jelly roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:38 PM

I'm no more jelly of the SEC than you are of the Big10. You are starting to act like F4B.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:39 PM

Watching these talking heads on ESPN crying that OSU should be #1 roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:46 PM

I'm no more jelly of the SEC than you are of the Big10. You are starting to act like F4B.

I’m just joking around with all of you. Here’s the deal. Let’s assume OU loses in the semifinal. Just for now, let’s assume. Whether either team is 1 or 2, they’re going to have to beat each other or a very good Clemson team. I’m hoping for OSU V. LSU in the championship and whoever wins is definitely the best team. ESPECIALLY OSU as they will have had to beat both Clemson and LSU. think we can all agree on that. OSU is a very good team. I personally think the SEC is the best conference. Others think the Big 10 is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just hope we get 3 great games like we got when UGA played OU a couple years ago. Games like that. That’s all. Sorry for getting all excited. Kudos to all 4 teams for making the playoff. cheers

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:48 PM

I'm at work but got it recording so I can watch it when I get home.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:55 PM

I'm with ya Frank and no doubt whoever wins their next 2 games will deserve the title of National Champ. I do agree that the SEC is the toughest conf. In college football, I also think there is a considerable dropoff from the West Div
As opposed to the East. If OU played in the SEC east this year they would of stood a good chance of winning it.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 09:59 PM

roflmao Thought I was the only one that saw this. He's the only one on here that ever mentions and gets wet over a conference. I'm embarrassed for him.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:12 PM

roflmao Thought I was the only one that saw this. He's the only one on here that ever mentions and gets wet over a conference. I'm embarrassed for him.

I have a feeling you get embarrassed a lot
roflmao
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

This would explain all the bipolar [censored] that F4 spews.

Credible.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:15 PM

You aren't the only one that notices it and yes it's embarrassing.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:16 PM

Another one that I’m sure gets embarrassed a lot.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:30 PM

Ya’ll have a fun night boyz. I sure enjoy jawing with ya’ll. Thanks for putting up with me. cheers

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/08/19 10:33 PM

Another one that I’m sure gets embarrassed a lot.

I'm embarrassed for you so, yes, I get embarrassed a lot.roflmao
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:18 AM

Everything about “yankee football” in the NFL is gibberish.

Some of y’all really let Frank’s posts about the Cowboys get under your skin when it is extremely apparent what his views are if you just read what he says. He is very consistent and clear. He is a Cowboys fan, but is essentially boycotting until Jerry quits screwing them up or dies, because the team hasn’t won a super bowl in 23 years. He thinks the Patriots are the GOATs because of the way the organization is run and because of their success, both of which are undeniable. Tom Brady has won 30 of 40 playoff games he has started. That says it all.

There is no “yankee football” in the NFL, but there damn sure is in the B1G 10. Used to result in national championships and legacy teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska and Notre Dame (not in the Big 10, but still yankee football). Now it’s exposed by spread offenses, air raid offenses and progressive rules that don’t allow a ton of defense.

Look, if you hate Frank because he is a (very successful, judging by the number of silly posts like yours) troll, fine. But yankee football in the NFL isn’t a real thing.

Oh, and Brady is from California, which is for sure not yankee, and didn’t exactly thrive at Michigan.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:36 AM

Thank you DH for your inflated opinion I will take it and $2 to the local cafe and get a cup of coffee. I'm sure Frank appreciates you explaining what he really means.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:45 AM

Thank you DH for your inflated opinion I will take it and $2 to the local cafe and get a cup of coffee. I'm sure Frank appreciates you explaining what he really means.

roflmao

But....but....you're only disagreeing with him because you're a Cowboys fan!

roflmao

Guess he didn't notice this is a college football thread.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:47 AM

Once again 4 teams from the same 12 or so teams who are the only ones to have a chance every year.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:52 AM

So salty. It’s not inflated, it’s a fact that you’re either too slow to understand Frank or you’re personally offended because he dislikes the Cowboys. And yankee football isn’t a thing in the NFL, but nice retort otherwise.

Some people try to have a little fun here and some take it extremely personally. Frank, love him or hate him, is the former. You’re the latter.
Posted By: fish4bass

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:52 AM

I live in your head rent free troll. How about that? And surely didn't read anything but the post title. No offense of course.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:53 AM

There he is lol
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:53 AM

The
BS cfp

Butch why are you are so butthurt that OU is in, you still upset about the $$ they cost you last year by covering 'Bama?

Load up
on LSU and
see if you can get
even and
recoup your losses!
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Originally Posted by WAWI
There he is lol

Made it 5 whole pages.

roflmao

But....but....you're only disagreeing with him because you're a Cowboys fan!

roflmao

Guess he didn't notice this is a college football thread.

Who brought up the Cowboys and NFL? KO?

Thanks. Take a seat.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:54 AM

You're right WAWI, it's a limited field. Don't see it changing anytime soon.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:55 AM

There he is lol

It was a reasonable request and instead it turned out to be the Bat Signal for a person who just can’t help himself and let everyone else have nice things. Shameful.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:56 AM

You're right WAWI, it's a limited field. Don't see it changing anytime soon.

Its amazing how long it's been this way and through the voting era, the BCS and now the cfp.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:57 AM

There he is lol

Trolls get that reply and then I go away again. And then you try real "HAAAARD" to bring me back. Meh. Pretty sad this is all you have. Your high school lunch table.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
There he is lol

It was a reasonable request and instead it turned out to be the Bat Signal for a person who just can’t help himself and let everyone else have nice things. Shameful.

I think what we are seeing, and it applies to several on here, is a toxic reaction between alcohol and centrum silver vitamins. They just go bat [censored] crazy.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by fish4bass
There he is lol

Trolls get that reply and then I go away again.

Prove it.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 12:59 AM

There he is lol

I think what we are seeing, and it applies to several on here, is a toxic reaction between alcohol and centrum silver vitamins. They just go bat [censored] crazy.

roflmao

There he is lol

roflmao

Once again 4 teams from the same 12 or so teams who are the only ones to have a chance every year.

They aren't the only ones who have a chance, they're the only ones who won their games.
Utah, Baylor, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan, Minnesota (anyone with a pulse in the B10) were all given legit shots, but they all lost one or more games down the stretch.
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:01 AM

I live in your head rent free troll. How about that? And surely didn't read anything but the post title. No offense of course.

Can you give us the contact info for your village leader? We need to let them know there is a faulty lock on the gate, or a hole in the fence somewhere. We can’t have you escaping this frequently. If you don’t want to post it, we’ll understand, so just PM it to someone. It’s for your own safety.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:02 AM

There he is lol

Did I miss you again? So sorry. Stay on here 24X7.... I might respond. High school harry! I just got home banging out another limit on your home lake...you spent all day here. But keep it up ... I may respond. 24X7..... LOL

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ted Martin

They aren't the only ones who have a chance, they're the only ones who won their games.
Utah, Baylor, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan, Minnesota (anyone with a pulse in the B10) were all given legit shots, but they all lost one or more games down the stretch.

There are basically 12 schools at the beginning of every year with a chance, they are the same 12 schools every year with very few exceptions for the last 50 plus years. Utah, baylor and Minnesota Wisconsin arent in the 12 and like clockwork wont be in the cfp. It's purely an observation from looking at the numbers.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:10 AM

There are basically 12 schools at the beginning of every year with a chance, they are the same 12 schools every year with very few exceptions for the last 50 plus years. Utah, baylor and Minnesota Wisconsin arent in the 12 and like clockwork wont be in the cfp. It's purely an observation from looking at the numbers.

you are not wrong, its a whole lot easier for those 12 or so schools.

But this year in particular, i felt like the CFP gave a lot of respect to several schools outside the 12. If Baylor pulled the upset yesterday, they'd be in. If Utah beat Oregon convincingly friday night, i think there's a good chance they would be in. At the end of the day they didn't win win their games, so ...
Posted By: senko9S

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:10 AM

There he is lol

Did I miss you again? So sorry. Stay on here 24X7.... I might respond. High school harry! I just got home banging out another limit on your home lake...you spent all day here. But keep it up ... I may respond. 24X7..... LOL

wth is this? alcohol?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:13 AM

There he is lol

I feel like you are proving my point so I'll just say nothing more.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:19 AM

I feel like you are proving my point so I'll just say nothing more.

I guess.... You internet bullies win. Pretty sad. .... And a fishing forum no less. Please keep naming me in the thread title...... then telling me I am drunk. LOL...... I am dealing with high school kids. I might respond though. And all of you will in 2.5 seconds. Amazing. So keep it up.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:23 AM

popcorn

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:25 AM

they are
6-9-1
in bowl games
about to be
6-10-1

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:27 AM

they are
6-9-1
in bowl games
about to be
6-10-1

What will TCU's Bowl record be after this year?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:30 AM

yep

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:31 AM

TCU is 10-25-1 overall and 2-5 in bowls against the SEC.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:32 AM

yep

Maybe they should have a system where everybody gets a prize, life is so unfair.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:33 AM

The
BS cfp

Butch why are you are so butthurt that OU is in, you still upset about the $$ they cost you last year by covering 'Bama?

Load up
on LSU and
see if you can get
even and
recoup your losses!

they dont deserve to be in
i will recoup
in this game

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:34 AM

they are
6-9-1
in bowl games
about to be
6-10-1

Guys ... Butch is SEC! SEC! SEC! now

Which bowl game are the Razorbacks in this year?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:34 AM

There he is lol

Central Silver
as Gixx would say
Raw

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:35 AM

So tell us who you think is more deserving. And why.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:35 AM

Load up
on LSU and
see if you can get
even and
recoup your losses!

they dont deserve to be in
i will recoup
in this game

Hell yes!
Double-down!

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:36 AM

yep

Maybe they should have a system where everybody gets a prize, life is so unfair.

That's not my point, it's just an interesting thing is all.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:38 AM

That was meant more for Butch than you WAWI.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:40 AM

There he is lol

Central Silver
as Gixx would say
Raw

I am sitting at the cool kids table .... retired . .... Loving life. I hope these children spend a little less time on the internet and more working. Doubt that going to happen. Frank .... get to work. That means you. And Butch doesn't want to be named in a thread title. You can name me Butch. I may respond .

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:41 AM

they are
6-9-1
in bowl games
about to be
6-10-1

17 - 16 - 1

the # above is VS. SEC

ou is getting 13 points
in a championship game
that is absurd
these teams are supposed to be even

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:41 AM

What's really interesting is once you come to terms with the 12 school deal then you start looking at how conferences are aligned, the schedules, etc and that does kind of make you wonder.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:44 AM

they are
6-9-1
in bowl games
about to be
6-10-1

Guys ... Butch is SEC! SEC! SEC! now

Which bowl game are the Razorbacks in this year?

yes i am doing this
90& paid
academic scholarship
i love it
i will get a Hog Hat & everything

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:46 AM

A bunch of grown men arguing over kids playing a game.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:46 AM

Auburn
next to A&M
they played the hardest
schedule

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher
A bunch of grown men arguing over kids playing a game.

' Merica
&
putting real $
on it

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:47 AM

What's really interesting is once you come to terms with the 12 school deal then you start looking at how conferences are aligned, the schedules, etc and that does kind of make you wonder.

I don’t think I’ll ever come to terms with it, but you’re not wrong.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:51 AM

Auburn
next to A&M
they played the hardest
schedule

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

Yes, Auburn is a three loss team keep grasping.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:53 AM

Auburn
next to A&M
they played the hardest
schedule

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

In a much tougher conference. Let's be real, OU struggled twice with Baylor, and they would be a bottom tier team in the SEC.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:58 AM

If OU played in the SEC East they would of more than likely won it. So what other team enjoyed success with Baylor ? OU played Auburn in 2017 in the Sugar Bowl and beat them rather soundly.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher
[quote=ko bass attack 27]So tell us who you think is more deserving. And why.

Auburn
next to A&M
they played the hardest
schedule

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

In a much tougher conference. Let's be real, OU struggled twice with Baylor, and they would be a bottom tier team in the SEC.[/quote

they barely beat TCU - Iowa Street - &
lost to K Street

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:01 AM

If OU played in the SEC East they would of more than likely won it. So what other team enjoyed success with Baylor ? OU played Auburn in 2017 in the Sugar Bowl and beat them rather soundly.

Dawgs & Gators
would have destroyed them

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:06 AM

OU is the dominate team in its conference, I understand your frustration because all the Tx. Teams have a hard time competing with them. I guess you think they owe an apology for making 4 out of the last 5 playoffs. If the Texas teams could win they might have a chance.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:06 AM

Dawgs & Gators
would have destroyed them

I doubt it.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:08 AM

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

they beat Auburn like a drum in the 2017 sugar bowl.

That matters i guess, because you seem to think past years results somehow affect this year.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:23 AM

OU is the dominate team in its conference, I understand your frustration because all the Tx. Teams have a hard time competing with them. I guess you think they owe an apology for making 4 out of the last 5 playoffs. If the Texas teams could win they might have a chance.

since they get
their A kicked
every time
yes it is frustrating

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:28 AM

Being a horny toad and Razorback fan you should be well versed in frustration.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:30 AM

do you
really think ou
could beat
Auburn

they beat Auburn like a drum in the 2017 sugar bowl.

That matters i guess, because you seem to think past years results somehow affect this year.

i like the Boise St. game
fake punt A whipping
Posted By: skeeter

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:40 AM

TCU is a weak sister in the Big 12

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter

Yes , OU is 14-5 all time against the inferior frogs 7-1 since they came into the Big XII.
Posted By: EN591

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 03:24 AM

that is a joke with ou
in there

We could give TCU a shot but they can't even win enough to be bowl eligible. BOOMER

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 03:49 AM

Let's not confuse the haters with any facts or figures, after all anybody that knows anything about college football knows where Oklahoma is in the big picure.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 04:11 AM

You can’t argue with OU’s success. It’s foolish to try that route. You may hate them but you can’t argue their success.
Posted By: Chuck72

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 04:28 AM

Being a horny toad and Razorback fan you should be well versed in frustration.

Well played.. I almost spit my drink out while reading..

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 04:36 AM

I looked at the list of bowl games,someone tell me I missed the bowl game for toads and hogs. Sorry Butch, but I don't think they can even buy tickets to bowl game they are that bad.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 04:41 AM

"CFP discussion"...…...How in the he77 do we have 2 pages on a team that is not going to the CFP, a bowl game, much less had a friggin winning record this season.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:35 PM

"CFP discussion"...…...How in the he77 do we have 2 pages on a team that is not going to the CFP, a bowl game, much less had a friggin winning record this season.

jealous
& hopelessness for the upcoming game

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 01:42 PM

jealous
& hopelessness for the upcoming game

Ummmm. I’ll take 2005 over 1937 and 82 years of mediocrity any day
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 02:07 PM

Graded strength of the 12 schools and their respective recruting classes over the last 3-5 years is interesting. Some have had coaching changes in that time frame too.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 03:32 PM

the apology they owe
is not being competitive

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 05:11 PM

I'm sure your cards in the mail Butch with a gift card to Waffle House so you and Fat Pat can go and plan another losing season.
Posted By: RO519

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 05:19 PM

Sounds like another team fits the description above... I can't quite put my finger on who it is though...

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by RO519

Sounds like another team fits the description above... I can't quite put my finger on who it is though...

says the guy who's team hasn't sniffed a natty since 1939 roflmao aggy gonna aggy though hammer

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 05:37 PM

well....... areal natty, not made up one..... aggy got lots of those

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 06:15 PM

You ever going to come up with something new Frank? You sounds like a politician with the same talking points again and again and again, regardless of what was said.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 06:33 PM

Don't see where I need to bud, until you break the 80 year dry-spell thumb
Posted By: Mckinneycrappiecatcher

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 07:46 PM

Clemson beats LSU in a shootout for the championship

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mckinneycrappiecatcher
Clemson beats LSU in a shootout for the championship

I’d be just fine with that as long as it’s not Ohio suck.
Posted By: MT Livewell

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 08:20 PM

Some LSU facts!

1958 National Champions …. beat Clemson
2003 National Champions …. beat Oklahoma
2007 National Champions …. beat Ohio State

Be a fun BSC series to watch !

Geaux Tigers
Posted By: T Bird

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 08:42 PM

Expand the playoff to all 11 Div. 1 conference champions and let the best team be crowned National Champion.

My 2cents

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Expand the playoff to all 11 Div. 1 conference champions and let the best team be crowned National Champion.

My 2cents

So this years playoffs would consist of:
AAC - Memphis
ACC - Clemson
B10 - Ohio State
B12 - Oklahoma
CUSA - FAU
MAC - Miami (OH)
MtnWest - Boise State
Pac12 - Oregon
SEC - LSU
Sun - Appalachian State

what is the 11th conference?

There would have to be a play-in game to turn that into a regular tournament bracket
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 08:59 PM

They will only get to play two of the three Clemson will beat OS

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 09:04 PM

My 2cents

AAC - Memphis
ACC - Clemson
B10 - Ohio State
B12 - Oklahoma
CUSA - FAU
MAC - Miami (OH)
MtnWest - Boise State
Pac12 - Oregon
SEC - LSU
Sun - Appalachian State

There would have to be a play-in game to turn that into a regular tournament bracket

Can you imagine the revenue that sun vs cusa game would create. Lol

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
They will only get to play two of the three Clemson will beat OS

I don’t know man. There are some here who believe they’re the greatest team EVER. Their SEC jelly makes em say crazy things.
roflmao
Posted By: Resh

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 09:38 PM

My 2cents

AAC - Memphis
ACC - Clemson
B10 - Ohio State
B12 - Oklahoma
CUSA - FAU
MAC - Miami (OH)
MtnWest - Boise State
Pac12 - Oregon
SEC - LSU
Sun - Appalachian State

No thank you. Everyone only believes there are 3 teams that could win it this year. Why on earth would we have 11 or 12 team playoff? or 8? MAAAYBBEEEE 6, include all the power 5 champs and 1 extra, top 2 teams get a first round "bye". There is no reason to include anyone beyond that.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 09:42 PM

The 11th conference is the Ivy League?
Yale and Dartmouth finished with the same record.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by CCTX

be tragic to leave them out..........

I think we're fine with how it is for now. would 6 or 8 be nice, sure, but how do you determine that? I'd love to see Baylor, Bama, Auburn and UGA in it too, because if they got healthy and hot they cold make a run and at least beat a team or 2, definitely Ohio suck

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 10:08 PM

I think we're fine with how it is for now. would 6 or 8 be nice, sure, but how do you determine that? I'd love to see Baylor, Bama, Auburn and UGA in it too, because if they got healthy and hot they cold make a run and at least beat a team or 2, definitely Ohio suck

So you would add 4 more team, 3 of them being from the SEC. Making half of the college football playoff teams from the SEC. 3 from the SEC west...

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 10:24 PM

So you would add 4 more team, 3 of them being from the SEC. Making half of the college football playoff teams from the SEC. 3 from the SEC west...

Ummm yeah. I believ in adding the best teams, not being fair to all the whiners. I'm a Republican, not a whiney liberal who wants a trophy for everyone. I could also see adding Penn State, or wiscy, one of those 2 and leave Auburn out. I'd be fine with that.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 10:44 PM

My 2cents

AAC - Memphis
ACC - Clemson
B10 - Ohio State
B12 - Oklahoma
CUSA - FAU
MAC - Miami (OH)
MtnWest - Boise State
Pac12 - Oregon
SEC - LSU
Sun - Appalachian State

Can you imagine the revenue that sun vs cusa game would create. Lol

App State rules

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 10:48 PM

I'm happy with the 4 team format and don't agree with the 8 team format with auto qualifiers for power 5 conf. champs. There are instances where like last year you had a 3 loss Tx. Playing a 1 loss OU. The year Ohio St. Won it all they weren't the conf. Championship Penn. St was but was a 2 loss team. What if this year Virginia would of upset Clemson ? There's been years where the winner of the SEC East would of been the 3rd. Place team in the West. If Wisc.would of pulled off the victory this year they would of gone in as a 2 loss team over a 1 loss Ohio St.with Oh.St. beating Wisc. soundly in reg. season. I hope they just leave it like it is, this is the fifth year and IMHO the committee has got it right every year getting the best 4 teams in the playoffs.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/09/19 10:56 PM

I'm happy with the 4 team format and don't agree with the 8 team format with auto qualifiers for power 5 conf. champs. There are instances where like last year you had a 3 loss Tx. Playing a 1 loss OU. The year Ohio St. Won it all they weren't the conf. Championship Penn. St was but was a 2 loss team. What if this year Virginia would of upset Clemson ? There's been years where the winner of the SEC East would of been the 3rd. Place team in the West. If Wisc.would of pulled off the victory this year they would of gone in as a 2 loss team over a 1 loss Ohio St.with Oh.St. beating Wisc. soundly in reg. season. I hope they just leave it like it is, this is the fifth year and IMHO the committee has got it right every year getting the best 4 teams in the playoffs.

Agreed, the goal should be to get the best 4 teams in period.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 12:17 AM

Ummm no? Final rankings this year.

1. LSU
2. Ohio St.
3. Clemson
4. OU
5. Georgia
6 Oregon

7. Baylor
8. Wisconsin

6 team playoff is you HAAVVEEE to expand it, which seems dumb to begin with would be.

LSU and Ohio State get byes. Clemson plays Oregon, OU plays Georgia. The winners become the top 4 like we have now.

Where did you get the add 3 more SEC teams from?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 12:25 AM

Totally agree.

Not sure how you rectify a subjective decision by a bunch of media people though

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Reshelman

1. LSU
2. Ohio St.
3. Clemson
4. OU
5. Georgia
6 Oregon

7. Baylor
8. Wisconsin

6 team playoff is you HAAVVEEE to expand it, which seems dumb to begin with would be.

LSU and Ohio State get byes. Clemson plays Oregon, OU plays Georgia. The winners become the top 4 like we have now.

From me. Because thenSEC is a superior conference. But I said kick out Auburn for Wiscy or P St works too.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 12:41 AM

There is only one member of the media on the current committee, and only one former member. The majority of the committee makeup are past major college coaches and current athletic directors and college presidents. And throw in the occasional military or political type.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 02:40 AM

Totally agree.

Not sure how you rectify a subjective decision by a bunch of media people though

Do you know who makes up the playoff committee? And the three SEC teams came from the post you quoted before.

“...Baylor, Bama, Auburn and UGA...”

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 03:18 AM

Totally agree.

Yep they should leave it up to internet polls on fishing forum I guess.....

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 03:31 AM

Agreed -^^^^^^^^

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 06:46 AM

They’ve missed a couple times. The only team to not win their division and win the chip was bama. Ohio state got throttled the year they got in without winning the conference, that team was trending down while penn state went 11-2 and was trending up. If they really wanted the 4 best teams in 2014 Florida state should’ve been left out and not tcu or baylor.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 11:40 AM

Bout time for the drunk one to make another appearance.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 11:47 AM

They’ve missed a couple times. The only team to not win their division and win the chip was bama. Ohio state got throttled the year they got in without winning the conference, that team was trending down while penn state went 11-2 and was trending up. If they really wanted the 4 best teams in 2014 Florida state should’ve been left out and not tcu or baylor.

I could be wrong but wasnt florida st the defending champion and 13 and 0 when they played Oregon. You wouldn't have put then in lol. Also Baylor lost twice and tcu had a loss. What you said makes no sense.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 01:56 PM

There is only one member of the media on the current committee, and only one former member. The majority of the committee makeup are past major college coaches and current athletic directors and college presidents. And throw in the occasional military or political type.

their info comes from the media though
they aren't sitting around watching 4 games a week

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 02:23 PM

I’d be willing to bet they all watched every championship game for every contender.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 03:51 PM

I could be wrong but wasnt florida st the defending champion and 13 and 0 when they played Oregon. You wouldn't have put then in lol. Also Baylor lost twice and tcu had a loss. What you said makes no sense.

Close WAWI, TCU and Baylor with both 1 loss were declared Co-Champs after Bob Bowlsby wouldn't declare a sole champion with Baylor having the head to head win. That was also when the Big XII was the only power 5 conf. That didn't play a conf.champ. game giving all the other qualifiers the extra data point. Yes FSU was the only undefeated power five team in the nation and ACC champion. The odd team out was Ohio St and they jumped both Baylor and TCU and were a one loss non conf champ and beat Alabama the first game and Oregon in the second game with their third string QB Cardale Jones. TCU and Baylor fans are still butthurt but it was more their conf. Commissioners fault for not declaring a conf. Champ. Which would of been Baylor if they would of used past criteria tie breakers. The committee has gotten the best 4 teams every year IMHO.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 03:57 PM

Yes, then baylor got destroyed by michigan st.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 03:57 PM

I’d be willing to bet they all watched every championship game for every contender.

I'd be willing to bet they watch more than 4 games a week, I have watched at least 6. Not counting watching OU-Baylor 3 times and the LSU-Georgia game twice.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 04:00 PM

The thought that a defending national champion that is once again unbeaten and its conference champion like florida st was being out over a one loss Baylor or tcu is the kind of dumb stuff you get on the internet. Silliness.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 04:13 PM

The thought that a defending national champion that is once again unbeaten and its conference champion like florida st was being out over a one loss Baylor or tcu is the kind of dumb stuff you get on the internet. Silliness.

Yes, and I said Ohio St. was a non conf. Champ. That's not true they beat Wisc. badly in their Conf. Championship game.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 04:24 PM

Indeed asinine hammer

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 04:37 PM

1. LSU
2. Ohio St.
3. Clemson
4. OU
5. Georgia
6 Oregon

7. Baylor
8. Wisconsin

They're highlighted in red. 3 + 1 (LSU currently ranked #1) =4
FTT's scenario only counted the current top 4, and he said the other 4 he would like to see in. Later he crawfished and added in Penn State or Wisconsin and kicked out Auburn

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 06:03 PM

One point on an improbable comeback isn’t “destruction”

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 06:27 PM

So your position is that florida st with the longest unbeaten streak in the country, defending national champion, 13 and 0 didn't belong in the playoffs that year? Is that what you are saying? Cause that's what you said.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 06:30 PM

I'd be willing to bet they watch more than 4 games a week, I have watched at least 6. Not counting watching OU-Baylor 3 times and the LSU-Georgia game twice.

these cats have a different lifestyle
than us
they don' sit around
eating - drinking - watching football

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:11 PM

Then they need to get their priorities straight.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:14 PM

What else is there?

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:22 PM

I simply meant if one felt the need to pander to the big joke 10 you could drop Auburn for Penn state. I wouldn’t personally but some with SEC jelly would probably want to. If it was 6 this would be my 6:

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Ohio Skreet
4. OU
5. UGA
6. Bama

For 8:

7. Baylor
8. Auburn

On the outside because their conference always ends up a joke
Penn St, Wiscy, Oregon (sorry you’re conference sux, but I’m not sorry)

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:22 PM

Everything I like to do starts with F, fishing, football and ya'll will have to figure the last one out.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:23 PM

Ko, I meant last weekend specifically. I bet they all watched every power 5 champ game.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:27 PM

They do, I think it's the only time during the season they all watch all the Conf. Championship games as a group. The press isn't allowed to attend but may request a 3 minute lookin but aren't allowed to poll the committee members.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:29 PM

T-2 hours for the drunk one.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:30 PM

Everything I like to do starts with F, fishing, football and ya'll will have to figure the last one out.

banana Frank!

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:40 PM

I simply meant if one felt the need to pander to the big joke 10 you could drop Auburn for Penn state. I wouldn’t personally but some with SEC jelly would probably want to. If it was 6 this would be my 6:

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Ohio Skreet
4. OU
5. UGA
6. Bama

For 8:

7. Baylor
8. Auburn

Stick texas in there. You know you want to.......

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 07:44 PM

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Ohio Skreet
4. OU
5. UGA
6. Bama

For 8:

7. Baylor
8. Auburn

roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 08:42 PM

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Ohio Skreet
4. OU
5. UGA
6. Bama

For 8:

7. Baylor
8. Auburn

roflmao

roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 08:43 PM

Only good teams allowed

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 08:47 PM

T-1 hour to drunks4jasper

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 10:44 PM

So your position is that florida st with the longest unbeaten streak in the country, defending national champion, 13 and 0 didn't belong in the playoffs that year? Is that what you are saying? Cause that's what you said.

Resume, schedule, and the eye test said no. They got romped by Oregon.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

roflmao woot

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/10/19 10:46 PM

Can’t wait for dad to get off work
Posted By: MBradford

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 01:50 AM

Dude is obviously living rent-free inside your head. roflmao

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by MBradford

Dude is obviously living rent-free inside your head. roflmao

Jealous?
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 01:59 AM

frkazoid
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 02:14 AM

Frank, I’m sorry to tell you, he’s not coming home from work this time. There’s a family history of leaving for cigarettes and milk and not returning. He’s just continuing the cycle.

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 02:24 AM

Single tear ;/(

Please don’t go dad!!!!
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by skeeter

TCU actually had had a pretty good decade for a small private school.

College Football Hall of Fame lists TCU amongst top ten teams of the decade

The Horned Frogs had a good stretch from 2011-2019, winning 69 games (losing just 35), winning a pair of conference titles - in two different conferences - and moving from the Group of Five world to the Big 12. They went 43-27 in conference play despite making the jump to the Power Five - going 11-14 in their first two seasons as members of the Big 12 and 47-19 the past five with a 30-15 mark in conference play. TCU made a bowl game in seven of eight seasons, winning five - including the Rose Bowl in 2011, (finished the season #2 in the nation) Peach Bowl in 2014, and the Alamo Bowl twice.

https://www.frogsowar.com/2019/8/24...-tcu-amongst-top-ten-teams-of-the-decade

Re: It's official - CFP discussion (please don't screw this up Fist4_____) - 12/11/19 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.

Frank, I’m sorry to tell you, he’s not coming home from work this time. There’s a family history of leaving for cigarettes and milk and not returning. He’s just continuing the cycle.

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum