Texas Fishing Forum

Longhorns

Posted By: bloo_rainger

Longhorns - 11/02/19 03:43 PM

Does anyone miss Shane B. (Spelling) besides me?
Posted By: Gixxer1k

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 04:30 PM

No, but really happy for the kid. He’s doing great and is a heck of a player. I don’t think he’s in anyway better than Sam if that’s what you’re asking.

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Gixxer1k
No, but really happy for the kid. He’s doing great and is a heck of a player. I don’t think he’s in anyway better than Sam if that’s what you’re asking.

Shane is not as big or as physically strong as Sam but I think he’s a better QB. I know I’m in the minority on that but that’s just my opinion.
Posted By: bigcountryhorn

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 05:20 PM

Wow... what a dang question. Absolutely not! You must have forgotten how many sacks we had to endure under him. Not near the complete player Ehl is... but the difference right now is Buechele is getting a better opportunity to succeed with better offensive schemes & play calling. Hopefully that is about to change with moves in the offseason. And, Memphis will probably spoil this run for Buechele & SMU today.

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by bigcountryhorn
Wow... what a dang question. Absolutely not! You must have forgotten how many sacks we had to endure under him. Not near the complete player Ehl is... but the difference right now is Buechele is getting a better opportunity to succeed with better offensive schemes & play calling. Hopefully that is about to change with moves in the offseason. And, Memphis will probably spoil this run for Buechele & SMU today.

WOW to your WOW,
So your saying the Longhorns don’t have an offensive line and the coaching staff sucks.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 05:53 PM

Frustrated horny fans are the best

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 07:46 PM

Just like frustrated aggies after they have a 5-6 loss season. Poor aggy can’t beat a top tier team on their schedule (ex. Bama, Clemson, & Auburn at home), and soon to be Georgia & LSU. And besides, we owned you also (76-37-5... not even close..easy street), including eternal scoreboard (27-25). Sweet.
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 09:16 PM

Just like a shorthorn fan to brag about yesteryear. What have they done lately?
Posted By: Icepick

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by 2014NITROZ-7

Lmao
What has your team done...ever? roflmao

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 09:38 PM

Been to the playoff's as I am a Sooner fan. I ask again what have the shorthorns done lately?
Posted By: Icepick

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 09:41 PM

Been to the playoff's as I am a Sooner fan. I ask again what have the shorthorns done lately?

If you're an OU fan you're the first I've heard using the term shorthorns.
That's an aggy thing. But hey, you wanna copy aggy go right ahead. roflmao
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 09:55 PM

been to the playoffs and done what once they got there? Texas has been to two national championship games this century and won one of them outright unlike the one ou tied LSU

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 10:19 PM

To say that’s Boo is better than Sam is just asinine but I do like the kid and think he’s a good player with a great head on his shoulders. Wishing him nothing but the best but certainly don’t want him over Sam.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 10:39 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Longhorns - 11/02/19 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Frustrated horny fans are the best

Frustrated and horny here, wait what?

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 01:13 AM

Just like frustrated aggies after they have a 5-6 loss season. Poor aggy can’t beat a top tier team on their schedule (ex. Bama, Clemson, & Auburn at home), and soon to be Georgia & LSU. And besides, we owned you also (76-37-5... not even close..easy street), including eternal scoreboard (27-25). Sweet.

Harvard and yale played some good ball in 1900 too. Nobody cares now.
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 01:27 AM

Have you got your jollies off yet this year?

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Pintail711

Have you got your jollies off yet this year?

That kansas win was a biggie
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:15 AM

Why is it that everytime theire s a longhorn thread some t-shirt sip has to deflect to a comment about big brother A&M? Do you guys really not have enough football knowledge to talk about your own program instead of living off another.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Shallow Waters
Why is it that everytime theire s a longhorn thread some t-shirt sip has to deflect to a comment about big brother A&M? Do you guys really not have enough football knowledge to talk about your own program instead of living off another.
It was the Longhorn guys until post #6 on the thread, he is a closet UT fan and then his buddy Pintroll jumped in.

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:24 AM

Man the aggy dorks are out in droves tonight.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Icepick

Lmao

Now now Icepick ......... you're forgetting the title in 1939 roflmao

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:32 AM

Frankie,if you want to talk history who has more National titles shorthorns or Sooners? More Heisman winners shorthorns or Sooners?

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:42 AM

Lmao

hahaha! Now that’s funny. Yeah, aggy don’t want to talk past (done nothing), present (done nothing), or future (will do nothing). Last football BCS national title for state of Texas, was OF COURSE The University of Texas... and it will be BIG DADDY that will eventually have to do it again. Dang sure won’t be Agriculture. Poooooooooor agggiieesssss... Aggy hasn’t won a conference championship in football since1998 (really, that long?), yet love to talk their [censored] on this board as if they have relevance. What a strange, brainwashed bunch of nerds.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 12:36 PM

Lmao

hahaha! Now that’s funny. Yeah, aggy don’t want to talk past (done nothing), present (done nothing), or future (will do nothing). Last football BCS national title for state of Texas, was OF COURSE The University of Texas... and it will be BIG DADDY that will eventually have to do it again. Dang sure won’t be Agriculture. Poooooooooor agggiieesssss... Aggy hasn’t won a conference championship in football since1998 (really, that long?), yet love to talk their [censored] on this board as if they have relevance. What a strange, brainwashed bunch of nerds.

So true
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 02:12 PM

Earl C. don't miss him. hammer

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 02:25 PM

When the hornys lose 3 of next 4 I hope they still wear the texas is back gear. They were so proud of it. I expect the fire the coach drums to sound off any minute. Maybe get Earl to coach.
Posted By: Fish Chaser

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by 44 Diesel

been to the playoffs and done what once they got there? Texas has been to two national championship games this century and won one of them outright unlike the one ou tied LSU

LSU has been to THREE NC games since 2003 and won TWO of them. We also BEAT the shorthorns ON THEIR OWN HOME FIELD in September. We also beat UT in the 2009 College World Series. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:45 PM

Guys, let’s just all get along. College football is fun. Healthy rivalries are great. Let’s just enjoy the entertainment.

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Guys, let’s just all get along. College football is fun. Healthy rivalries are great. Let’s just enjoy the entertainment.

There is nothing more entertaining than the hornite nation being in turmoil. They are starring over the cliff again.

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 06:34 PM

There is nothing more entertaining than the hornite nation being in turmoil. They are starring over the cliff again.

I’m afraid you may be right about that cliff.

I know one thing for sure, the horns don’t want any part of Memphis.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 07:48 PM

You need to remember this when you start talking trash on the toothless Sooners from methlahoma. I dug a few of those Tx. Is Back t-shirts out of the dumpster at Academy. They will come in handy for emergencies while on the water.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 08:43 PM

Saw where FSU just fired Willie Taggert, PeeWee might wanna put his name in the hat there.
Posted By: TR176

Re: Longhorns - 11/03/19 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27

You need to remember this when you start talking trash on the toothless Sooners from methlahoma. I dug a few of those Tx. Is Back t-shirts out of the dumpster at Academy. They will come in handy for emergencies while on the water.

flush

The whole Big 12 needs to get it together or Texas (the State) will just be here for the SEC to recruit.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Longhorns - 11/04/19 10:41 AM

I so agree!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Longhorns - 11/04/19 12:17 PM

He's the Bobby Booshay of college football.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum