Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:27 PM

Acted alone?
Conspiracy?
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Dad
Acted alone?
Conspiracy?

Russian Collusion. Trumps dad made this happen so that one day his son would be president.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher
Acted alone?
Conspiracy?

Russian Collusion. Trumps dad made this happen so that one day his son would be president.

I thought it was Ted Cruz's dad
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:44 PM

Acted alone?
Conspiracy?

conspiracy for sure
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:45 PM

Lets just say with all that has happened with the top law enforcement agencies of late I wouldn't rule anything out.
Now I just need to make me a tin foil hat!
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:46 PM

Posted By: fouzman

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 04:50 PM

Oswald was a patsy. CIA was on the grassy knoll. CIA also programmed Sirhan Sirhan to be a Manchurian Candidate so he would kill Bobby Kennedy. All at the behest of LBJ.
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 05:03 PM

LBJ wasn't that smart. He just reaped the reward.

It was the commies Russia and Cuba
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 06:49 PM

Ladybird was behind it all.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 08:05 PM

I have some buddies, people from all over the States and world, who meet yearly for JFK conventions. The majority of them truly believes LBJ was behind it.
The Kennedy's didn't care for LBJ, but they needed him to placate, and pull in the south.

JFK was 43.
LBJ was only 51. I could have sworn he was older than that.

...------
Posted By: J2H1

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 08:21 PM

55 years of B.S. conspiracy theories and not one has been proven to be worth the paper it was written on. Oswald was as crazy as his mother and he
acted alone just as he did a few months before when he tries to kill General Walker.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/15/19 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by J2H1
55 years of B.S. conspiracy theories and not one has been proven to be worth the paper it was written on. Oswald was as crazy as his mother and he
acted alone just as he did a few months before when he tries to kill General Walker.

You're talking about the CIA. Nothing will ever be proven. Oswald could not have pulled off those shots, that fast and accurately, with that POS rifle.

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 12:39 AM

Tests have proven that the rifle can be fired that fast. You must remember that the 1st round is in the chamber. The distance was minimal and target almost straight away.
Read Gerald Posner's book "Case Closed . He was given access to all the files and utilized the latest computer graphics.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by fouzman

You're talking about the CIA. Nothing will ever be proven. Oswald could not have pulled off those shots, that fast and accurately, with that POS rifle.

Yet you believe it was only the planes that brought down the twin towers even though hundreds(like 400 plus)mechanical and structural engineers have said it was not possible. OK....
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by MrRoachie
Originally Posted by fouzman

Yet you believe it was only the planes that brought down the twin towers even though hundreds(like 400 plus)mechanical and structural engineers have said it was not possible. OK....

Yet, I’d assume you think W was behind it? I work with structural and mechanical engineers every day and they don’t know half of what they think they do.
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 01:58 PM

I don' t know about what Lee Harvey did but I dang sure saw Jack Ruby on TV give him a slug
Posted By: KingwoodCat

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 05:10 PM

We all think the same thing I bet. LBJ colluding with J. Edgar Hoover and the CIA.

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 05:13 PM

Then how come the best snipers in the world have never been able to duplicate those shots?

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 05:28 PM

The shots have been duplicated multiple times. The cartridges were matched to the rifle. Three shots were fired which is verified by the Zabruder film showing the crowd
flinching with each shot (a reflex that cannot be stopped). Janitors on the floor below Oswald heard three shots and cartridges hit the floor. Americans just like
conspiracies. Dillinger wasn't killed in Chicago, Billy the Kid died in Hico, and Elvis is still alive.

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 05:57 PM

No One has ever duplicated those shots under the exact same conditions, no one.

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 06:06 PM

People have fired the same type rifle in the same or better time with better accuracy. Nobody has volunteered to ride in the limo as a target for exact conditions.
Dummies were used in the limo and shots from the depository in tests.Read "Case Closed" with an open mind, you might be surprised.
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 07:32 PM

The shots have been duplicated multiple times. The cartridges were matched to the rifle. Three shots were fired which is verified by the Zabruder film showing the crowd
flinching with each shot (a reflex that cannot be stopped). Janitors on the floor below Oswald heard three shots and cartridges hit the floor. Americans just like
conspiracies. Dillinger wasn't killed in Chicago, Billy the Kid died in Hico, and Elvis is still alive.

Facts have no bidness being in tinfoil hat thread like this.
grin
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 08:45 PM

Still love the scene in Full Metal Jacket referring to him ..

"Where did he learn to shoot like that?"

"In the Marines!!"
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald . - 02/16/19 08:50 PM

"From that school book suppository building..." roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum