Texas Fishing Forum

Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas!

Posted By: John Peebles

Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas! - 12/15/18 03:55 AM

Newton got tested for the first time in the playoffs by a very good East Benard team 21-14. The Eagles will face Canadian, who won 17-7 over Gunter, to defend their title in the 3A Div 2 state championship game. Newton is now 42-1 over the last three seasons and averaging 59.5 points per game.
GO EAGLES!!!
Posted By: bhking

Re: Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas! - 12/16/18 09:29 PM

What is the story on #8??

Re: Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas! - 12/16/18 10:01 PM

Dude is a straight up beast on both sides of the ball. Four star prospect at cb, also a stud wr, second team all american.
Posted By: bhking

Re: Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas! - 12/16/18 10:11 PM

He's only a beast if he is on the field. He was not even on the sidelines this past Friday night. Leaves me to wonder, if it was something medical or disciplinary.

Re: Friday Night Lights Semifinals, Newton headed to Dallas! - 12/16/18 10:29 PM

I'll make a couple of calls to see if I can find out, don't get to stay up on them as much as I would like to now that I live 4 hours away. My nephew, who was their starting safety, graduated 2 years ago so I don't have any direct ties to the team anymore.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum