Texas Fishing Forum

Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record!

Posted By: T Bird

Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/11/18 04:52 PM

[Linked Image]
Pete Fredenburg
Description
Pete Fredenburg is an American football coach and former player. He is currently the head coach at the University of Mary Hardin–Baylor in Belton, Texas, a position he has held since the 1998 season when the program began play. Fredenburg led Mary Hardin–Baylor to the NCAA Division III Football Championship in 2016. Wikipedia
Born: September 14, 1949 (age 69 years)
Education: Texas State University
Team: University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Record: 234–39
Title: Head coach
Conference: American Southwest Conference

UMHB plays for the D3 National Championship this Friday at 6 PM in Shenandoah,Texas. Game will be televised on ESPNU.

GO CRU!

Posted By: RATZ

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/11/18 05:06 PM

who do they play? Mount Union?
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by RATZ
who do they play? Mount Union?
Yes, Friday night at 6
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 12:21 AM

That’s a great record!

Go Cru!
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 04:10 AM

234 & 39, that's beyond impressive at any level.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 07:00 AM

Yessir, Coach Fredenburg can coach ‘em up. He gets a lot of kids who would play at DII schools and a few that could play DI. But they go to UMHB because of their wins and reputation.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 12:11 PM

Mt Union should be a test. They are favs year in and year out.

There is a book about their coach (maybe retired old coach) who never cut a player, and never had his players hit each other at practice. He said the hitting was for the other guys.)
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/12/18 06:12 PM

He probably gets all of the good players Baylor kicks off their team. Wait, Baylor doesn't kick anyone off of their team..... bolt
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 02:22 AM

The CRU looking good so far 17-13 end of the 3rd
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 03:10 AM

UMHB Div 111 National Champs texas

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 03:40 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Coach trying to give me a coronary with the fake punt call. Great win!

GO CRU!
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 04:59 AM

Aggie would give 500mil for that record roflmao
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 05:39 AM

Went to the game tonight. Great game and crowd. UMHB fans packed one side and they ran out of seats and had to put they're fans on the Mt. Union side. We had to sit on the "Mt.Union" side and talked with some of there fans really nice people, was surprised that they get a lot of kids from Florida. Talked with a few UMHB fans and they are very proud of the team and program. Both teams were well coached, played hard and not a lot of penalties. UMHB has speed and a lot of it! That D could move and hit, Dline was big, LB's and DB's were flying around every where making plays, Oline was solid and the RB's ran hard. It was the 1st D3 game I have attended and was very surprised of the size and speed of the teams. Glad I braved the cold and wind and went.

Congrats to Tbird and THE CRU: great win tonight for the NC and great season! Since the NC is here in The Woodlands again next yr I'll be there and hopefully UMHB will make it again.
Tbird if/when they make it next yr you better come over, I'll bring the grill and we'll tailgate before the game.

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kicker16
Went to the game tonight. Great game and crowd. UMHB fans packed one side and they ran out of seats and had to put they're fans on the Mt. Union side. We had to sit on the "Mt.Union" side and talked with some of there fans really nice people, was surprised that they get a lot of kids from Florida. Talked with a few UMHB fans and they are very proud of the team and program. Both teams were well coached, played hard and not a lot of penalties. UMHB has speed and a lot of it! That D could move and hit, Dline was big, LB's and DB's were flying around every where making plays, Oline was solid and the RB's ran hard. It was the 1st D3 game I have attended and was very surprised of the size and speed of the teams. Glad I braved the cold and wind and went.

Congrats to Tbird and THE CRU: great win tonight for the NC and great season! Since the NC is here in The Woodlands again next yr I'll be there and hopefully UMHB will make it again.
Tbird if/when they make it next yr you better come over, I'll bring the grill and we'll tailgate before the game.

Thanks, will be attendance for sure.
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 01:42 PM

Great win. Now a little useless trivia. UMHB was founded in 1845 as a woman's college when Texas was still a Republic.
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 02:25 PM

As a parent probably 15 years ago little MarKeith Miller was a little kid running all over the sidelines as he watched his big brother Malcom play football with my son...so awesome to see MarKeith having good success last night...so happy for his mom and dad...completely devoted parents and good kids.

2 bees - do you have a one channel Aggie hating brain or what!!! Ding dong

Re: Coach Fred UMHB...impressive record! - 12/15/18 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by krawlin 47
As a parent probably 15 years ago little MarKeith Miller was a little kid running all over the sidelines as he watched his big brother Malcom play football with my son...so awesome to see MarKeith having good success last night...so happy for his mom and dad...completely devoted parents and good kids.

2 bees - do you have a one channel Aggie hating brain or what!!! Ding dong

thumb He is one tough runner. Great patience, explodes through the hole and then delivers some hurt on Line Backers and DB's.

Would not be surprised to see him playing on Sundays.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum