Texas Fishing Forum

Well Done!

Posted By: T Bird

Well Done! - 12/06/18 10:53 PM

To each and every person who planned and participated in the ceremonies celebrating the life of our 41st President of the United States, George H.W. Bush.

Heck of a send off, job well done!

[Linked Image]
texas
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 10:57 PM

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!! flag
Posted By: retdbasser

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 11:02 PM

Watched both ceremonies, some great eulogies for a very well loved and respected man and President. flag
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 11:05 PM

flag texas thumb
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 11:14 PM

flag
Posted By: river-rat

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 11:26 PM

Watched them both, I can honestly say it made the hairs on my arm stand up and made my eyes water. RIP 41. Mission Complete!!!!! flag
Posted By: TexasBlonde

Re: Well Done! - 12/06/18 11:49 PM

I will admit my eyes watered several times too. The ceremony at St. Martins cathedral was very good and the choir was awesome.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 12:37 AM

flag
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 12:22 PM

flag texas
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 12:27 PM

flag texas
Posted By: Insurance man

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 08:08 PM

Hard for me to stomach the Bush family after they sold out to Obama and Clintons and turned on Trump. I know he hurt Jeb's feelings but to go to the dark side is something else! I wont even get into Irag war.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Insurance man
Hard for me to stomach the Bush family after they sold out to Obama and Clintons and turned on Trump. I know he hurt Jeb's feelings but to go to the dark side is something else! I wont even get into Irag war.

K
Posted By: bigcountryhorn

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Insurance man

Geez, give us all a break Mr. Politics man.. how about honor all those who have served to make this country what it is?.. both sides... those that fought in Okinawa like my Dad, who was a moderate democrat, to President Bush’s naval pilot duty, all in rough war climates, so that we could live free. Take your politic hat off for a day.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Well Done! - 12/07/18 08:47 PM

I liked that the Oakridge Boys sang Amazing Grace at his funeral. I didn’t know they were close with HW.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum