Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite?

Posted By: Jon

Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 02:40 AM

I have a shipment sitting in UPS Mesquite hub that arrived Friday @ 2:16 AM and hasn't moved yet.
It was a 2nd day air shipped on Wednesday and supposed to deliver to me in Big Spring on Friday.
Friday night they were still saying it would deliver by end of day. Saturday they changed it to Monday. Last night they changed it to Wednesday.
That aint gonna happen because it is still sitting in fricken Mesquite. bang
All phone numbers seem to go to there unintelligible "help" desk in Manila. Yesterday and today, they - including one supervisor, promised to find out what the hell is going on and call me back.
That hasn't happened yet. They refuse to give me a phone number to anywhere other than their own idiot location and that bunch are clueless. About as useless as tits on a boar hog.
Can anyone give me a number to at least some UPS place that speaks english as a first language and located in this country?
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 02:48 AM

Nope, sorry can’t help you at all. But good luck!
Posted By: Don Collum

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 03:00 AM

Your route delivery guy or gal can be your best bet under this circumstance.
Posted By: glenls

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 03:01 AM

BR549
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 03:09 AM

214-867-5309.

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 05:39 AM

Don, that’s a good idea, I’ll try that tomorrow.
glenls and MBradford...perfect! I needed something to smile about. cheers
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 06:54 AM

Sup?
Posted By: slim1

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 01:17 PM

I worked for UPS out of Mesquite for 32 years and the only number I ever had was our dispatch number. It wouldn't help you any. It's for tractor trailers only. Best thing would be to talk to your person that delivers your area.
Posted By: PondFish

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 02:14 PM

See if you can find a phone # for the Corporate HQ in Sandy Springs, GA.
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 02:19 PM

Red Ranger can help, he speaks Manila. biker

Re: Anyone have a direct phone number for the UPS hub in Mesquite? - 11/21/18 03:15 PM

Well boys, I guess someone finally decided to let my stuff move on along. It left mesquite last night in time to transfer in Ft Worth and still get to Midland and then load out for destination deliveries in Big Spring today. When their stuff does move they don’t mess around. I will get a hold of Red Ranger next time and see if I can bribe him with enough beer to act as translator for those Manila speaking airheads.

BTW, this shipment was a replacement for an order that made it all the way to Mesquite last time and then from there got returned to Midway. I’m guessing they broke the box and scattered .22-250 brass all over the place.

Yo Frank. How bout them Cowboys.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum