Posted By: cactusrat

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 10:45 PM

Beans and cornbread.
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 10:58 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 10:58 PM

We are having about 25 people over. We are smoking a bunch of turkey breasts, making dressing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and a few other sides. Everyone else is bringing desserts, various sides and a couple of hams.

I bought some Shiner Holiday Cheer and Shiner Texas Cold Front to go along with the TX and Tito's.
Posted By: Space

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:05 PM

I am going to my sisters maybe my nephew will cook the main dish turkey ham. It's his turn to take over Thanksgiving.
Posted By: One fish Bill

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:10 PM

Working a 12 hr shift, Turkey sandwich for me.
Posted By: Winger Ed.

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:18 PM

Not sure yet, I'll have to check my traps.
Posted By: Chief262

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:24 PM

Fried crappie, baked potatoes, Cole slaw, home made tarter sauce and hush puppies. Thanksgiving desserts.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:29 PM

Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, mac n cheese, rolls, gravy, apple pie.
I can eat the turkey.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:41 PM

Turkey, ham, green bean casserole, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, rolls. And dessert, pecan pie and chocolate cake. Vanilla ice cream.

Duck jalapeño poppers, sausage balls and pigs in a blanket to munch on during the day.
Posted By: crapyetr

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/19/18 11:47 PM

fried crapy, french fries, hush puppies, tartar sauce, pork n beans in the can...with a handle of "crapyetr", what else can i have~~~!!!~~~
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:06 AM

Whatever the MIL & SIL make
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:08 AM

Turkey, cornbread dressing, funeral taters, green bean casserole but that morning it's bloody Mary's while cooking!
Posted By: BSanders

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 12:09 PM

Brisket and Ham
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 12:21 PM

Gonna be spending my day at the nursing home with my Dad, watching the Cowboys. Rest of the family will be eating very well at my sis's in BA. My BIL gets after cooking a great meal. There's a reason he's 300+. Ham, turkey, 2 kinds of dressing, mashed taters & giblet gravy, GB casserole, sweet potatoes, deviled eggs to die for, cranberry goo, pistachio salad, pecan & pumpkin pie, choc cake, on and on. They better bring us a plate when they come over. I've got a target date set for Jan 15th for him to be outta that place. He says he'll beat that. God is good! Hoping for all to have a safe and festive Thanksgiving Day.
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 12:29 PM

We were going to have a turkey cooked in the Big Easy, but I discovered yesterday that the bird (which I got last year on a terrific deal) is about 2 lbs. too big to fit in the BGE cooking basket.

So, we are having smoked turkey, dressing (not stuffing), sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs, fruit salad, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, chocolate sheet cake (everybody in this family loves it and it's a specialty my wife makes) and LOTS of made from scratch whipped cream for all the desserts.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:01 PM

Roasted turkey and dressing, smoked ham, broccoli cheese casserole, au grautin potatos, yeast rolls, pistachio salad, cranberry sauce, coconut pie and pumpkin pie.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:08 PM

We’ll have turkey roasted in wine and butter, giblet gravy, oyster dressing, fresh green beans with baby potatoes, deviled eggs w horseradish, and cranberry orange walnut relish. Blueberry and cherry pie and homemade egg nog to finish us off.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:38 PM

We're having to run from one family at 1pm to the other at 6pm ... my Thanksgiving wish is to, just once, have us all together at the same house for dinner.

Not sure what we're eating.
Posted By: Derek ðŸ

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 02:51 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner - 11/20/18 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
[Linked Image]

That's a big step up from Vinnies Derek. Like going from hamburger to prime rib.
chef
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum